Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Exposing Beach Bathroom

"Lisa finds herself at a beach but the restroom is quite revealing."

15
4 Comments 4
180 Views 180
573 words 573 words

Lisa was on holiday and decided to visit a remote beach known for its beautiful scenery and peaceful atmosphere. Upon arrival, she noticed that the amenities, such as the bar, parasols, and restroom, appeared somewhat dated. However, she didn’t mind, as she was more interested in enjoying the sun, sand, and sea.

As she prepared to change into her bathing suit, she realized that the only available place to do so was the restroom. Joining the line, she observed that the stall currently occupied by an older lady had an open gap on the side, likely for ventilation.

While waiting, Lisa noticed more people walking by, some curiously glancing inside the restroom. Although she felt a bit uncomfortable, there was little she could do. Her turn came, and she entered the stall, closing the door behind her.

Before undressing, Lisa checked to see if anyone outside could see her. She slowly removed her shirt and pants, placing them on the toilet. As she searched for her bathing suit, she noticed a couple passing by, with the woman whispering something to her husband, who then looked in her direction. This made Lisa feel somewhat self-conscious.

Instead of shielding herself, Lisa decided to ignore the onlookers and pretend they weren’t there. As more people walked by, a few continued to glance in her direction. Though she felt uneasy, she chose not to make a scene.

After a moment, Lisa began changing into her bathing suit. As she removed her bra, her perfectly shaped breasts became visible to anyone outside. She realized that if someone stepped back, they could see even more of her body. Yet, she continued.

She could see people pausing to admire her body, which made her feel slightly embarrassed. However, she also felt a sense of confidence and empowerment, knowing that she was in control of her own body and could choose to expose it if she wished.

EileenBenzon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EileenBenzon

Taking a moment to admire her reflection in the mirror, Lisa noticed how her skin glowed in the sunlight. She then applied sunscreen to her body, carefully protecting her skin from the sun’s harmful rays. As she massaged the lotion into her thighs and legs, she savored the warmth of the sun on her skin. She paused to appreciate the sensation, feeling grateful for the opportunity to relax and recharge.

Lisa gently massaged her breasts and ran her hands across her inner naked thighs. She stroked her pubic hair and pretended to clean herself with toilet paper, but she was actually becoming increasingly aroused. Sitting on the toilet seat, she spread her legs and experimented with different positions until she was entirely absorbed in the moment, forgetting about her surroundings and the fact that anyone walking by could see her.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. It was a lady who had been waiting in line. As she attempted to open the door, it swung wide just as Lisa was on the verge of climaxing. The lady apologized and reluctantly closed the door again, but not before exposing Lisa’s intimate moment to the rest of the people waiting.

Quickly, Lisa gathered her belongings and left the restroom. The onlookers outside continued with their day, but they had witnessed something unique and unforgettable. Lisa had shared her body with them, an experience she felt was worth far more than any other day at the beach, even with a fully functioning restroom.

Published 
Written by CordiaSalt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments