Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Time And Temporality

"If you could travel back in time to meet one person, who would you pick?"

35
36 Comments 36
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Jane put down her pen with a sigh of satisfaction. She was pleased with the progress she had been making on her new novel, and she looked forward to reading the chapter she had just completed to her sister after dinner. Cassandra would probably scold her for the incident in which Emma was intolerably rude to Miss Bates, but Jane was confident that in the context of her heroine’s story it was a crucial scene, and she hoped that her sister would come to see it that way too.

But first there was her daily visitor to welcome. She heard the clock in the hallway strike three. Three-fifteen was the appointed time, so she had a few minutes yet in which to prepare herself for the necessary ordeal. According to her calendar, it was a Mr. Frederick Wentworth this afternoon. She hoped he would be interesting; or if not that, then at least smartly dressed and attractive to the eye.

She ensured that the best china tea service was ready on the side table, with tea already brewing in the pot, and then checked her hair in the mirror and adjusted the lace on her dress. Precisely at three-fifteen, there was a shimmering in the corner of the room, and a young gentleman materialised in front of her. For a moment he appeared disorientated, but soon collected himself.

“Miss Austen?” he stammered, “I’m so delighted to meet you.”

“If by that form of address, you mean my elder sister, Cassandra, then she is upstairs. I can of course call her. However, I am Miss Jane Austen, and most visitors to our residence seem to wish to meet me instead.”

“Oh God, I’m so sorry, I forgot,” stammered the young man. “I did read the background notes on etiquette and stuff, but seeing you there, in person, it all went out of my head. I do apologise.”

Jane smiled. “You are of course forgiven,” she replied. “It was a little bit rude of me to quiz you like that. You are Mr Wentworth, I assume? I’m delighted to meet you. Now, would you care for some tea?”

~~~~~~~

One of the many issues consequent on the discovery of time travel in the twenty-third century had been the large number of people who, not surprisingly, wished to travel back in time to meet their literary heroes. It quickly became necessary to control the numbers who wished to visit the more popular ones, as the writers soon became so busy dealing with the almost infinite number of visitors from future centuries that they no longer had time to write the works that had made them famous in the first place, leading to all sorts of complicated temporal paradoxes that even the most distinguished scientific minds had problems understanding.

Fortunately, the subsequent invention of a “temporal blocking device” meant that writers throughout history could be provided with a small, unobtrusive gadget that enabled them to control the number of visitors who were able to intrude upon their precious time. Some of them kept the device turned to “block” almost continuously, but Jane found it a welcome break from her quiet routine and was happy to entertain a visitor for tea on most days of the week.

For an unmarried woman over thirty, there were of course additional benefits to be had.

~~~~~~~

The conversation with Mr Wentworth had gone surprisingly well. Once she had put him at his ease, he had turned out to be witty and perspicacious, and had clearly read all of her books, including the ones she hadn’t written yet – he fortunately remembered the rule that stated he was not allowed to ask questions about these. He was also, she had to admit, exceedingly handsome, and suited the costume of the early nineteenth century very well indeed.

“It’s very kind of you to answer my questions,” said Frederick gratefully, putting down his teacup. “You must get thoroughly fed up being asked the same things again and again.”

“Not at all,” smiled Jane. “The opportunity to entertain such a handsome gentleman as yourself is a welcome distraction.”

This seemed like an ideal opportunity to move the situation along a little. She stood up, went over to Frederick, and began to stroke his leg. “Not all of my gentleman visitors have such fine thighs,” she said with a smile.

The look on Frederick’s face was a picture, she had to admit. “The life of a spinster lady in Chawton does get a little tedious,” she went on. “I love Cassandra and dear Mama very much, but there are some things that they are unable to provide. Even so, I am so glad now that Tom Lefroy never did have the chance to propose. Otherwise, I may never have had the opportunity to meet so many interesting and … well-endowed … gentlemen.”

At which point she leant over and kissed Frederick on the lips, while placing her hand firmly on the crotch of his tight breeches. She was gratified that she immediately felt a large bulge begin to swell under the ministrations of her fingers.

“Fucking hell,” mumbled Frederick, forgetting his manners for a moment, “I wasn’t expecting this.” But he quickly responded to Jane’s kisses, opening his mouth and wrapping his tongue around hers. He put his arms around her and pulled her against him, feeling the soft mounds of her little breasts pressed against his chest.

Jane purred in her throat as they kissed long and hard. She could feel the familiar throb of desire welling up inside her, and she knew she would already be very wet in that private place between her legs.

Frederick moved his hand up between their bodies and found her breasts, which he began to fondle agreeably, to the extent that she could feel her nipples harden. For her part, she continued to stroke the bulge in his breeches, which had now become very substantial indeed. She looked down at it, and her heart missed a beat. Was that monstrous shape really all his member, stretching halfway down his leg? She knew she had to see for herself.

Jane quickly began to unbutton Mr Wentworth’s breeches. Being by this time very happy to allow her to take the lead, he stood up and allowed her to pull them down, freeing his hard manhood from their constricting control. It immediately stood to attention, its shiny helmet projecting proudly from the enveloping prepuce.

“Goodness me, sir, you are very forward in your attentions,” said Jane saucily. “And so large! I wonder if I will be able to manage all of it.”

AlannaAlvarez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlannaAlvarez

She knelt on the floor at his feet and took his manhood in both hands before lowering her head to lick softly at the tip. As she did so, Frederick began to eagerly remove the rest of his clothing.

“Why don’t you undress too, Miss Jane?” he suggested. He watched with a smile as she slipped off her shoes, then carefully removed her dress, petticoat, and finally her chemise, leaving her standing naked in front of him. Her small firm bosoms heaved gently, and she teasingly covered the dark triangle between her legs with one hand. Frederick reached over and pulled her hand away, feasting his eyes on the soft curly hairs that still hid her private folds from his gaze.

But Jane was eager to continue her acquaintance with his throbbing manhood. She knelt once again and this time took the whole shiny helmet in her mouth, rubbing her hands up and down its length as she drew as much of it into her mouth as possible. Sadly, she felt herself choking as the tip reached the top of her throat, so she had to be content with licking her tongue across it as Frederick rocked back and forth, pushing it enthusiastically in and out of her mouth.

As Jane sucked on the shaft, she wondered how she would describe this scene in one of her secret notebooks, the ones she kept locked in her writing desk.

“Wentworth looked down at Jane as she took his erect member into her mouth. He could feel her tongue as it licked at his shaft, and her lips slid up and down its length. He took her firm little bosoms in his hands, and fondled them, playing with their hard little nipples. He felt his moment arriving, and he cried out as he spent his seed into Jane’s mouth, filling her with his salty emissions. She accepted every drop of it, and as he slipped his member out, she opened her mouth to show him the creamy pool, before swallowing it down her throat.”

But she decided she did not want him to waste his load down her throat on this occasion. There was only one place for a member as large as his, and she was eager to try it for size.

Frederick, however, seemed eager to explore her own body more fully. As she allowed his member to slip out of her mouth, he began to kiss her little bosoms all over, before turning his attentions more fully to the tight pink buds of her nipples. He flicked his tongue across them, making them tingle delightfully, before sucking them one at a time into his mouth and nibbling at them with his teeth. It really was a most agreeable sensation, and Jane put her hand between her legs and slipped a finger or two into her moist passage, moving them in and out as Mr Wentworth stimulated her little buds.

“I think we might be more comfortable over here,” she gasped, and led him across to the chaise longue in the corner. Reclining on the cushions, she pulled her new lover down on top of her. Teasingly, he began to kiss down the pale skin of her stomach until he reached the dark patch of curls. Jane parted her legs in welcome, and Frederick saw for the first time the glistening petals of her delicate flower. Spreading her folds with his fingers and breathing in the delicate womanly aroma, he buried his face between her legs and began to flick his tongue across her sensitive little bud.  

“Oh, Mr Wentworth, you are so wicked,” gasped Jane as he slipped two fingers inside her, curving them upwards to find her special spot. The combination of tongue and fingers soon brought her to a most pleasurable state of satisfaction, and it was all she could do to prevent herself from tumbling off the chaise longue onto the floor in her ecstasy, dragging her lover with her.

As she stopped trembling, Mr Wentworth raised his head, and she could not help smiling at the sight of his face, smeared as it was with her own sticky emissions. But now she was ready for him, ready to take his member in the place where it belonged.

“You can put it in me now,” she said.

Frederick looked at Jane’s naked body, lying spread-eagled across the chaise, and his erect member throbbed with arousal. Guiding it to her entrance, he rubbed it slowly up and down her moist slit, coating the helmet in her juices. Then he eased the tip between her glistening folds, before pressing forward and seeing the long shaft slide inside her.

Jane emitted a deep sigh of satisfaction as she felt him fill her completely. She wrapped both her arms and legs around him as he began to thrust in and out. His member was so long that he was unable to get the last two inches inside, but still Jane pulled him as deep inside her as she could possibly manage, squeezing the muscles of her quim against his length.

At last Frederick could hold back no longer. He gave one final deep thrust, and with a groan spilled his seed inside her, filling her with his thick cream. As he pulled out, Jane pulled him up and put his softening member in her mouth, cleaning off the sticky mixture of juices in which it was coated.

“God, I can’t believe I just fucked Jane Austen,” sighed Frederick.

“And you were a very good fuck indeed, sir,” said Jane, wiping a small trickle of juice off her lower lip. “One of the very best I have enjoyed this year. Thank you very much for coming to visit me. Alas, I fear that our time is up, and I think that we had both better get dressed. It would be most awkward if the time vortex were to return you whence you came while you were still unclothed.”

They both dressed as quickly as they could, and Frederick prepared himself to leave.

“You must promise me one thing,” said Jane as she adjusted her lace and tidied her hair, “and that is not to tell anyone in your time of our little adventure this afternoon. If that happened, I might find too many people coming who just wanted to take advantage of me. I would much rather keep it as a treat for those who please me.”

“In that case, I am very glad that I did please you,” said Frederick.

“I can assure you that you did, in several ways,” she replied with a saucy smile. “Now, farewell.” She kissed him briefly on the cheek, then stepped back as the corner of the room began to shimmer.

As Frederick vanished back into the future, Jane sighed. It was a long time since she had enjoyed such a good rogering from one of her visitors. She really would have to think of a way to remember him.

 

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments