Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hannah Becomes The Boss

"Hannah becomes Ian’s boss, and she disciplines him at the office followed by lovemaking"

13
0 Comments 0
262 Views 262
4.4k words 4.4k words

Hannah and Ian had continued to have a very happy female-led relationship. As soon as Hannah moved in with him, Ian had left all the decision-making to Hannah, who happily took over that responsibility. In fact, she loved the control she had over Ian who, whilst being her boss at the office, was happily submissive to her at home.  

  

Hannah was thirty-one and Ian a little older. 

  

To increase her control over Ian, Hannah would punish him whenever he disobeyed her. There weren't any specific rules which he could break, but just the one, which was to do whatever Hannah told him to do when she told him to. Whenever he didn't do as he was told, it was agreed that Hannah would punish him. That would invariably involve giving Ian a bare bottom hand spanking, but also using various implements ranging from a wooden-backed hairbrush, a thick leather belt with holes with metal rimmed grommets, a tawse, and a cane. What was clear, was that as much as Hannah thoroughly enjoyed thrashing Ian when he needed to be, Ian was definitely up for pain-filled punishments like that, not enjoying the actual punishment itself, although Hannah did, but, also like Hannah, getting seriously sexually aroused afterwards. 

  

In the main, every time Hannah thrashed Ian, it was followed by the most glorious sex. Hannah insisted that she came first, with the added threat that if Ian did, then he would suffer a further punishment. He actually loved making Hannah cum first as well. 

  

Occasionally, perhaps two or three times a month, Hannah would decide that she wanted to thrash Ian, not because he had disobeyed her, but just for the sexual excitement. It was agreed between them that she could decide that this should happen. Ian couldn't, but, of course, he had the ability to earn a punishment as well, to the extent that he could simply disobey Hannah. 

  

When at work, Ian was the boss and Hannah worked for him. However, she was very good at her job and was regularly coming up with new ideas to make things work better. Ian found that, whereas with some members of the team, he didn't agree with what they suggested, he invariably did agree with what Hannah suggested. That wasn't because he felt submissive to her, but because the suggestions she made and the decisions she made were always right. Actually, he realised, just as she was always right when making decisions at home. 

  

Things did change at the office, when a new position was created, in fact, one that was more senior than Ian. He went for the job, but so did Hannah. No one was surprised that Hannah went for it because she had built herself up quite a reputation amongst the team, and, whilst they respected Ian, they could see that Hannah would make an even better boss. In the event, so did the selection team, and Hannah was offered the job. 

  

Hannah was delighted with the promotion. She was a little worried about Ian's attitude towards it, but, in the event, Ian also saw that it had been the right choice, not because he wanted to be dominated by Hannah at the office as well, but because it was the right decision. It was sold to him that it wasn't a demotion for him, but a promotion for Hannah. He knew that Hannah really did deserve to be the new boss, so was good with it all. 

  

One of the changes that meant was that Ian would have to move to a desk out in the general office, and Hannah would take over his office. Hannah decided that the best time for that move would be at the weekend, when there was no one else at the office. At least then, when everyone came back into the office on Monday, the new situation would already be in place, rather than having to watch the coming and going as Ian moved all of his things out of the office, and Hannah moved her things into it. So, that Saturday, Hannah and Ian went to the office where they were alone and could carry out the moves unwatched.  

  

Ian wore just a pair of shorts and a T-shirt with sandals as it was summertime. Hannah wore a low-cut vest-top, and a very short skirt, which Ian loved to see her wear. He knew that Hannah was flat-chested with just a 32AA cup size, and was very slim, skinny even, but with gorgeous long dark hair that framed her most fabulous face, with blazing eyes and a mind-blowing smile, lovely arms, and legs, a flat tummy, and he always looked on her as the most beautiful woman in the world.  

  

These weren't the clothes they would normally wear for the office, but they had the stuff to move around, and no one else would be there. 

  

Ian was slightly concerned when he noticed that Hannah was wearing her rather thick leather belt with holes and metal-trimmed grommets. It was the belt she had used so often to thrash him, and he wondered if her wearing it was some kind of warning to do as he was told when at the office. He found the cane to be very difficult to deal with, but the number of times she would hit him with the belt meant he found that quite often even more difficult, Hannah used the cane when time was short, and a lesson needed to be given, or just when she wanted to leave thick raised welts all across his bottom. At other times she would spend the time to give him many many more lashes with the belt, and that would leave his bottom so bruised he would find it really difficult to sit down, and it would be a constant reminder. He wondered why she was wearing the belt today, but supposed that it was to make sure that he complied with everything that she said. 

  

Once at the office, it didn't take that long to move everything around, but Hannah did smile when she went and sat at her new desk, and saw through the glazed partition that Ian would be sitting facing her, but in the general office. 

  

When they had finished, they were both in what was now Hannah's office. Hannah stayed seated at her desk, with Ian standing up and looking at her, and, feeling that she should show Ian which of them was in charge now at the office, said, "Actually, Ian, I am feeling really stressed about this new job. I think I do need some stress relief and I thought, to help, you could use your desk for the last time." 

  

Ian was expecting Hannah to say that she would bend over the desk, and he should enter her doggy style, and make her cum. He would be very happy doing that, and replied, "Cool." 

  

Instead, Hannah instructed, "I'll warm your bottom up with a good old-fashioned hand spanking, but also a few dozen spanks with my wooden hairbrush. Then you will bend over your desk and clasp hold of the far side, and I'll give you several dozen lashes with my leather belt. That should release my stress. Once I am stress-free, then you will make sure I cum first, as usual." 

  

Ian now realised why Hannah was wearing her leather belt. As much as he wasn't looking forward to the type of thrashing that Hannah had described, he knew that she had the right to simply decide to punish him at home, so, now she was in charge of him at the office, the same was clearly going to apply. Of course, there was no one else around, and he was yet to find out whether she would keep their female-led relationship a secret, or whether those at the office would soon find out. He had to admit, he hoped not, and trusted Hannah implicitly, but the decision would be hers alone. 

  

When Hannah saw the thoughtful, even concerned, look, on Ian's face, she pacified him by saying, "Don't worry, Ian, no one at the office will find out from me." 

  

That assurance immediately removed any stress that Ian felt, and he even wondered whether Hannah was really feeling stressed or not. However, he knew that didn't matter, and he had imagined for a long time taking Hannah doggy-style as she bent over his desk. It had given him some seriously stiff erections as he sat at this very desk, or rather, Hannah's desk now, and pictured himself lovingly ramming her from behind, just as she liked it. 

  

He had never dared ask her to have sex at the office, and so loved the fact that she was going to do it now. Of course, being thrashed beforehand was going to mean a sore bottom for quite some time, but the sex afterwards was always so great. 

  

Hannah kept control and instructed, "Right, Ian. I want you undressed." 

  

Ian was used to that instruction, and immediately pulled his t-shirt up and over his head, slid it down his arms and placed it on a visitor's chair. He then pushed down his shorts and underpants to the floor. Then he stood back up and faced Hannah. He saw Hannah looking at his penis and knew that he was already getting an erection. However, that immediately stiffened even more when he watched Hannah pull her vest top over her head and put it on the visitor's chair, then unclipped her bra, slid that down her arms, and put that with her vest top. That was quickly followed with her skirt and knickers.  

  

Ian so loved it when Hannah was naked when she thrashed him. Even with her flat chest, he was always in awe of her beauty, and he loved looking at her naked body as it never failed to give him a stiff erection. Now, he could see that Hannah's nipples were so taut, which showed how turned-on she was already.   

  

Hannah opened her handbag, took out the wooden-backed hairbrush and put that on the desk. She then slid the leather belt out from the hoops of her skirt and put that on the desk.  

  

Ian knew that both of those implements were going to be used on him with quite some level of pain that he could only just cope with, but always ended up turning him on.  

  

Hannah sat down on the other visitor's chair, which was a high-backed chair, glared up at Ian, although with something of a smirk, and ordered, "Get across my lap now, Ian." 

  

Ian quickly bent down across Hannah's lap, and, once again, enjoyed the close-up view of her painted toenails and gorgeous legs. As slim as she was, that never stopped him thinking just how beautiful her legs were. As he lay across her lap, feeling Hannah's hand rubbing his bottom, he knew that he never questioned Hannah's control over him. He loved the female-led relationship and thought it would get even better with her now being his boss at the office.  

  

Hannah never questioned the fact that she was the one in control. That was her natural persona, just as being submissive to her was Ian's persona. So, she wasn't concerned about how much pain she would make Ian endure when she raised her hand as she had done so many times before, and brought her palm down on his waiting bottom cheek. She loved how it flattened under her hand, just as the other bottom cheek did when she spanked down for the second time. Then, on and on, she landed spank after spank, supposedly using it to remove her stress, but, this time, loving the fact that it was being done in her new office, and she was getting more and more aroused as she landed spank after spank.  

  

Ian knew that the hand spanking was just the build-up to a much worse pain that was going to come from the hairbrush. He obviously always accepted that the length and intensity of the spanking was down to Hannah. He never questioned any part of the punishment, because he didn't want to. As much as even the hand spanking made his bottom sting, it was something that he relished, and it was just perfect that the spanking was being given to him by Hannah. 

FirstTimePam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FirstTimePam

  

Once Hannah was happy with how red she had turned Ian's bottom, and, she could tell from the way that her hand was stinging that it had been a rather good spanking, she turned around and picked up the hairbrush, turned back, and landed a couple of light smacks with the hairbrush on each of Ian's bottom cheeks. She then proceeded to spank him harder and harder with the hairbrush. There was a clear benefit to her because her hand didn't sting any more, whilst his bottom was clearly going to sting much much more. 

  

Ian immediately felt the difference between Hannah's hand and the hairbrush. He always did, and was used to it, but still found it so difficult to deal with. He told himself, every time, that it was Hannah who was in charge, and so it was right that she decided everything, including his punishment and how severe it was. He just accepted it. In fact, not just accepted it, but willingly accepted it. 

  

As he lay across Hannah's lap, and he kept looking at Hannah's calf muscles and saw how tense they were, it told him that she was again putting everything into spanking him as hard as she could with the hairbrush, and it was right that she was. After all, he knew that every man in a female-led relationship accepted every decision made by the woman in charge of him, and every woman who led the relationship needed to be able to punish the man, not just when he didn't do exactly what he was told, but whenever the woman felt like thrashing him, for the same reason that Hannah gave, which was to release her stress. It was right that Ian had to satisfy every demand made by Hannah, and he did because he loved and respected her. 

  

When Hannah was happy with the redness, and even the bruising she had painted across Ian's bottom, she told him, "Right, Ian, get up and bend over your desk, now my desk, and clasp hold of the far side. It will be your lasting memory of your desk and one that you will remember every single time you come into my office to see me." 

  

As Ian did push himself up from Hannah's lap, and stood looking down at her, his vision wasn't blurred, as he had managed to learn how to cope with the stinging pain and, whilst he grimaced and gasped, he avoided blurred tear-filled eyes. That way, he was able to still look at his beautiful Hannah. He saw her get up and, at the same time, pick up the thick leather belt which she had used on him so many times already. When she first wore it, he saw the holes and the metal edging to each hole and said to himself he was glad that she wasn't going to use that on his bottom. Next thing, she did, and it really did sting. It did hurt differently to the cane, as there were always very much more lashes with the belt than strokes of the cane. He couldn't actually see her raise her arm and bring the cane or belt down on his bottom with a loud thwack, but he would have loved to see her do it. Of course, there would be no swinging breasts, but he knew that a woman with her beauty didn't need them to still be beautiful, and he was sure that, as she brought the cane and belt downwards, she would look ravishing.  

  

Having savoured the sight of his beautiful, naked Hannah for just those few moments, he then bent over the desk and clasped hold of the far side. Of course, he knew every inch of this desk, and Hannah was, once again, absolutely right, that this would make a lovely memory for him, every single time she called him into her office. He was just about getting his head around that fact when he felt that first lash with the leather belt, and he gasped. Then, lash after lash landed many more times than if Hannah was using a cane, so he clasped hold of the far end of the desk more and more firmly, fully intent, as always, in staying in place until Hannah decided she had hit him enough times. 

  

As Hannah landed lash after the lash, she was excited about the fact that this was going to be her office. Not just that, but as well as already having full control over Ian at home, and in fact everywhere other than the office, she now, as his boss, had full control over him at the office. That really did mean that she had full control over him all day and every day and all night and every night. The thought was amazing, because she really loved him, and, whilst technically, she wouldn't do anything to hurt him, she knew that this did hurt him a lot, but in a way that that got them both so aroused.  

  

Hannah knew that she was extremely lucky in having Ian, who relished their female-led relationship, accepting her control, as well as her discipline, knowing that she would be making all of the decisions, and he would be accepting every one. Yes, there were times when she decided she wanted to thrash him as foreplay to lovemaking. Similarly, there were times when Ian deliberately disobeyed her for exactly the same reason. Whilst Hannah was turned on by thrashing her beloved Ian, and she knew that Ian got turned on by being thrashed specifically by her, they both got huge orgasms afterwards, albeit she had to cum first and then let him cum.  

  

So, without question, the mutual love and caring was there, and it was simply accepted between them that she was the one in total control and he was the one who did whatever he was told to do when he was told to do it, and would never question anything Hannah said, unless he wanted to, in order to be disciplined by her once again. 

  

Ian had lost count of the number of lashes that he had received but knew that it was dozens of them. His bottom was stinging so much, and he knew it would for at least a day. Still, it was worth it, he told himself. 

  

Hannah was relishing using the leather belt. The implement she preferred was definitely the cane, but she couldn't have brought that to the office. On the other hand, wearing the belt as she came from home to the office, knowing she was going to use it on Ian's bare bottom, had made her so excited. She knew she had even fingered the belt as they were making their way to the office, and from the look of concern on Ian's face as he looked at it, he knew exactly what was going to happen. Of course, he wouldn't know the full punishment until she told him, and, as always, she never expected him to argue, and he didn't. 

  

Hannah also enjoyed watching how Ian's bottom flattened much more than when she used her hand and the hairbrush. She actually enjoyed the whole swinging action and loved looking at the indents that remained on his bottom, and then the bruises that developed. She knew that Ian struggled so much with the pain, as he had admitted that to her time and again. As important, was that Ian had told Hannah how he loved the loss of control that he handed over to her, willingly, and found his life far easier than before all of this massive change had happened. 

  

Once Hannah was happy with the bruising, she stopped the thrashing and put the belt down on the desk. She was sure that Ian recognised that the punishment was over, but she left him there a few moments more, really savouring the sight of the bruises which got her so wet, before saying, "You can get up now, Ian, and ram me hard. Just bear in mind, if I don't cum before you do, then you will be very sorry indeed." 

  

Ian knew that was the usual threat, but he was always intent on making sure Hannah had her orgasm before he did. He was also really pleased that, as he turned around, so Hannah threw her arms around his neck and hugged him, kissing his cheek and his neck and then his lips, opening her mouth and so welcoming his tongue into her mouth so that their tongues intertwined. Ian knew that, as they were kissing so intently, so his erection was returning. 

  

When Hannah released him, Ian immediately bent down and started to kiss and lick and suck one of Hannah's large taut nipples, which he knew she loved to happen to her. He did the same to her other nipple and loved how she hugged him and was breathing so deeply and erotically. Once done, he stood up, and Hannah held his face in her hands, right up to her, and said in her stern, 'Do as I say or else,' voice, "Don't forget, ram me hard, and make sure that I cum first." 

  

Hannah immediately turned around and bent down so her elbows and hands were on the desk, bent her head down, and parted her legs.  

 

As usual, Ian eased his erect penis into her vagina so easily because he knew that Hannah was already going to be very wet down there, and, she was. Ian then built up the thrusts, placing both hands over Hannah's taut nipples, and built up the power of each thrust until he was ramming her, just as she wanted him to do. That was how she reached a sensational orgasm. 

  

Hannah loved the way that Ian gyrated his erect penis whilst deep inside her, each time getting her closer and closer to orgasm, always confident that Ian would somehow be able to hold his own orgasm back until she had had hers. It was just like that again today, and she knew, as she exploded, that he would keep ramming her a few times, just to make sure she was fully satisfied. Only then, did he empty his load inside her and let out his own huge orgasmic gasps. 

  

Once they had both cum, Hannah stood up, turned around, threw her arms around Ian once again, and they kissed, entwining their tongues in her mouth. Then, he guided her towards the wall, and, once she was there, he was once again kissing, licking, and sucking her nipples, feeling them get more and more taut. 

  

Hannah was once again getting more and more excited, and, when she was ready, she gasped into his ear, "Now." 

  

That instruction to enter her again, building up thrust after thrust once again, he happily did and brought Hannah to a second huge orgasm. He heard her loud erotic gasps, and knew, from having done this so many times, when she was ready for him to cum for a second time. He did know when, and emptied his load for a second time inside her. 

  

They held each other tightly whilst against the wall, and then, when Hannah was ready, she whispered into his ear, "Love you." 

  

That was what Ian always loved to hear, and he happily whispered into Hannah's ear, "I Iove you too." 

  

Soon after that, both had recovered sufficiently to be smiling as they kissed each other and Hannah gave the instruction for them to get dressed again.  

  

As Ian backed away slightly, once again he couldn't resist kissing each of Hannah's nipples, then stood a little further back and savoured the sight of her naked body, and again knew that he was looking at the most beautiful woman in the world. 

  

Hannah loved the way that Ian savoured the sight of her body. He told her so often how he found her so beautiful, even with her flat chest. Mind you, she rather enjoyed seeing his naked body and found him so handsome. What a pair they made. 

  

They were still smiling as they both got dressed, and both knew that when they got home, they were going to make love again, this time on their bed. 

  

As they made their way home, they were chatting, but both were also thinking about the change in their lives. Now, both at home and at the office, Hannah was in total control, and Ian was totally submissive. They both knew that they would be happy with that, even happier than before, and fully intended to always make each other happy. 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors