Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boss Dominated

"The boss is dominated by his female assistant"

35
3 Comments 3
1.5k Views 1.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Hannah was thirty-one, tall and slim, with long dark hair, normally dressed in a short-sleeved dress showing off her bare arms, and the dress had quite a short hem, and so showed off her bare legs. Everything about her spoke volumes of her beauty. Even with her 32AA cup bra size, she always turned heads wherever she was. 

She was part of a team dealing with letting flats and houses and today an inspection was being carried out with Ian, her older boss. They went together to inspect a vacant flat to make sure that it was ready to be occupied by the new occupiers who had recently taken the flat. 

Hannah knew that Ian was attracted to her, like so many others from the office, but she did like her boss. When at the office, it would be Hannah who would make a cup of coffee for both of them or even go out and get both their lunches from the local sandwich bar. Hannah never minded doing that, particularly as it was usually when she was making herself a cup of coffee, or going out to get her own lunch. 

Ian knew that gone were the days of having a secretary or PA who would do these things for him, and so he really did appreciate Hannah doing it. 

Everyone in the office could see that Ian was certainly an alpha male. What was also clear was that Hannah was an alpha female. They got on well, though, and had similar views about things at the office. 

As they walked around the flat and looked in the cupboards, they realised that the previous people had left some things there. Hannah found the strangest of the things, as she took them out of a cupboard and showed them to Ian, saying, "Handcuffs and a cane? I wonder what they were into?" 

Ian blushed when he saw them, but couldn't stop himself, even though he saw the smile on Hannah's face when she realised that he was blushing. 

Hannah reckoned that Ian must have had fantasies about both these items, but she didn't know if he did, or whether, if he did, was he the one secured in the handcuffs and caned, or was he the one who used the cane? After all, there were plenty of people who were alpha at work but submissive outside of work. Hannah knew there was no way that she would agree to be handcuffed and caned herself, but, on the real outside chance that Ian might, and, after all, quite liking the idea of doing it, she teased Ian with, "You look like you want to try it, Ian. I can if you want, maybe giving you a spanking first, and then the cane?" She kept a straight face as best she could as she said it. 

This hit so many buttons for Ian. He had fantasied about being spanked for many years. He was never sure why it started, but had had his legs smacked when younger by a teacher, and she was in gym gear, and he later simply fantasied about being put across her lap and having his bare bottom spanked. He reckoned the fantasy did run from there. He had also fantasied about being caned because he never had been at school, even though he came close to it once. He just felt he missed out on that. 

As well as that, he did find Hannah not just attractive, but really beautiful. He joked with himself that she had such small breasts, although he had never seen them but did see how her low-cut necklines showed no cleavage. However, her breathtaking beauty overrode all of that, and he often fantasied about being spanked by her.  

He was surprised how he was an alpha male but had submissive feelings, but just took that as the way it was.  

So far as any relationship with Hannah was concerned, he understood that she was a member of his team and he was more senior than her. However, he never saw that as any form of prevention with what she had just suggested because it wasn't as though she was going to force him to submit, but it would be through his choice to submit to her.  

As well as being very beautiful, Ian found Hannah authoritative. Her voice was pretty much, 'Do as I say or else,' which made it easy for him to imagine her simply taking control of their relationship and used spanking as one method of punishment whenever he didn't do as he was told. In fact, when at the office, he always tried his best to agree with whatever Hannah said. She normally was right in any case, but he enjoyed thinking that he was practically following her decision-making. 

So now, seeing Hannah standing there, holding handcuffs, and a cane, asking whether he wanted her to deal with him pretty much in the way that he had fantasied, he just didn't know what to say. Was she serious? Would she actually do it? What if he said yes, and she just laughed at him? 

On the other hand, he told himself that he could say yes, and, if she laughed at him, then he could laugh as well. They had joked about things before now, not sexual things, but to do with work. So maybe this wouldn't be so different if he did say yes. 

All the time Ian was having these thoughts, Hannah was having similar although opposite thoughts. She knew that Ian was her manager, and whilst she definitely respected him for his management and work skills, for years she had fantasied about being in a relationship with a man where she was the one in control, and he did what she wanted. She had read up about female lead relationships, and her knickers had got wet as she read stories on the subject when a female in charge used spanking and other implements such as wooden-backed hairbrushes, horse whips, and even the cane, to punish the man for even the slightest objections to her decisions.

Since working with Ian, she had easily built in the fantasy that it was him that she was in the female led relationship with, and whilst he was an alpha male at the office, her fantasy was that they lived together, and he submitted to her at home every single time. Then, she built into that fantasy times when he didn't obey her, and he would end up across her lap having his bare bottom spanked, with her hand, with her hairbrush, and then, for bigger offences, she quite favoured using a cane. 

So now, having found the cane, and being alone with Ian, she thought it would be so cool to actually ask him if he wanted to be caned. Of course, there was no way that he was going to agree, but as she did ask, she knew that her knickers were getting damp simply because she was having the conversation. 

All of these thoughts by both of them took just a few seconds.  

Ian decided to take the risk, and asked, "How long would the spanking be for, and how many strokes of the cane would you give me, Hannah?" 

Hannah froze, just for a moment, when she heard the question. Was Ian being serious? Was he going to make fun of her as soon as she gave an answer? Surely that would be the case. However, she could also see how she could also make a joke of it afterwards, and so replied, "I would spank you until my hand started to sting, although of course your bottom would be stinging far more by then. After that, I would use my wooden-backed paddle hairbrush, say, about fifty spanks. Then, I'm reckoning on twelve strokes of the cane. They would, of course, be hard ones." 

Hannah fought to keep a straight face as she thought she was going to burst out laughing, although knew that her knickers were getting even more damp. Then, to her surprise, she saw the bulge in the front of Ian's trousers. My goodness, he's getting aroused by the conversation, she realised. 

As Ian listened to what Hannah had in mind for him, he still didn't know if she was serious, but realised that he was getting an erection. He tried to stop it happening, but couldn't. He could also see that Hannah was looking down at his trousers and saw the bulge. How was he going to get out of this one? Surely, she must realise he was finding the discussion sexually arousing and most likely wanted her to spank and cane him.  

The alpha female in Hannah took over because she was getting just too excited at the prospect of spanking and caning Ian, and she said in her authoritative alpha female voice, "I wasn't making a suggestion, Ian. I was telling you what I am going to do to you. Let's get into the bedroom where you will get undressed, and I will first give you a bare bottom spanking with my hand and hairbrush, then secure you in place with these handcuffs, and give you the cane.  It's quite clear from the erection that you are having that is exactly what you want me to do to you. Oh, by the way, that is exactly what I want to do to you as well." 

Hannah knew she was speaking in the tone of voice that would tell Ian not to argue. She spoke in that tone from time to time at work when she just wanted him to do what she wanted, and she couldn't remember any time at all that he refused her request when she had used that tone of voice. Would he now? 

Ian knew he wanted it as well. The added plus was he wanted Hannah, of all people, to spank and cane him, and his only real hang back was that she reported to him at work. However, she used the authoritative tone of voice he loved hearing, and she did look so demanding with her long dark hair framing her beautiful face and in her low cut short-sleeved dress and high hem showing off her bare arms and legs.

She now stood glaring at him with her hands on her hips and everything about her said, 'Refuse if you dare, but if you do, then you will regret it.' How could he refuse, given it was her? Why should he refuse her? Of course, it was obvious why he, an alpha male and her boss, should refuse her, and it was wrong of her to even suggest spanking and caning him. However, he was smitten by her beauty and authority and his desire to be seen to obey her.   

So he yielded immediately and said, "I will do whatever you say, Hannah. I want to obey you." 

Hannah caught her breath at the realisation that Ian had agreed to her most outrageous demands, but as she wanted to experience them, she threw all caution to the wind, and ordered, "Let's go to the bedroom. Once there, get undressed and ready to be spanked." 

Ian was really up for this now and didn't hesitate to walk into the bedroom. Once there, he immediately took off his shirt, trousers, underpants, and socks, and turned and faced Hannah. 

Hannah watched Ian get undressed. However, she wanted this to go further than just her spanking and caning him, and was confident that he did find her attractive. So, swishing the cane a couple of times just to reinforce her being in control, she got undressed herself. She unzipped her dress and pushed it down to the floor. After stepping out of it, folding it, and placing it with Ian's clothes, she put her hands behind her back, unclipped her bra, slid it down her arms, caught it, and put that with her clothes. Finally, she pushed her knickers down to the floor, knowing that Ian was looking at them, and saw the damp patch that would tell him that she was sexually aroused by what was happening. After all, she was, and wanted him to know it. 

What Hannah saw, was Ian looking up and down her naked body, and even when he was glancing directly at her ultra-small breasts his erection was getting stiffer, and was clearly aroused.

Ian was excited when he saw the damp patch in Hannah's knickers, and even more excited as he saw Hannah standing naked in front of him, flexing the cane, looking beautiful and dominant, and all he wanted to do was obey her and have her control him. The more he looked at her naked body, the more beautiful she looked. Yes, she was slim, in fact very slim, and, yes, she was flat-chested, but, unquestionably, yes, standing there naked in front of him, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. 

Hannah could see that Ian was totally taken by her. The way that he looked at her was clear adoration, and his continued erection emphasised that. She had never felt more confident about her body, and certainly intended having Ian kiss and caress her body after she had punished him, and was sure that he was going to be well up for that. 

nathalypalmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nathalypalmer

Hannah looked at Ian's naked body and saw someone she could spend the rest of her life with, but also thought how great it would be if it was a female-led relationship, and her control over him extended to the kind of punishment that she was about to inflict on him. Of course, this was a punishment that he totally wanted, judging from the way he was looking at her, and now she would press ahead with the punishment she had promised him, and which he had so readily accepted.  

She just hoped that it would not affect their relationship at work. 

Satisfied that she was still the one in control, Hannah went and turned the dressing table chair into the room and sat down. She glared at Ian, pointed to her lap, and ordered, "Come here and get across my lap. I need to spank your bottom really hard. Of course, just as you want me to." 

Ian was still so smitten with her and immediately followed her instructions. He went and stood by her, looking down at her naked body, still savouring the sight as he bent down across her lap, lowering his erect penis onto her bare thighs, and loved the close-up view he now had of her bare legs and painted toenails. He loved it more when he felt Hannah's hand rubbing his bottom in circles, still accepting his submission to her, and her dominance over him. 

Hannah was so turned on as she watched Ian bend down across her lap. She had this in her mind so often, but never thought it could possibly happen as he was her boss. Now, she really felt that she was the one in control as she raised her hand and brought her palm down on his bare bottom cheek, and then proceeded to spank him on alternate bottom cheeks, each time watching as his bottom cheek flattened under her hand and bounced back just as she spanked her hand down on his other bottom cheek. 

On and on Hannah spanked Ian's bare bottom, even though he started to gasp after each spank and squirmed around on her lap, but he stayed there, taking spank after spank. Why wouldn't he, she asked herself, because she knew that, as much as she wanted to experience giving a spanking to her boyfriend, she was sure there were plenty of men, and women, who wanted to experience being spanked and caned themselves. It wasn't so different to foreplay prior to lovemaking, or even part of lovemaking, with the pain, both giving and taking, being all part of giving each other huge orgasms. 

Ian wasn't particularly struggling to cope, although did find the spanking hurt more and more as spank after spank landed. He did, though, find submitting to Hannah exactly what he wanted to do, and she seemed to be happily spanking him really hard. 

Once Hannah was happy with the red colour of Ian's bottom, she told herself to stop using her hand and now was the time to use the hairbrush. She did that and loved the way that the loud thwacks each time the hairbrush landed sounded so much better than when she spanked his bottom with her hand. She also loved the way that he was gasping with the pain and squirming around on her lap, reckoning that his stiff, erect penis had now shrivelled up, as it should. 

Ian did find being spanked with the hairbrush much harder to cope with. He still found it sexy being across Hannah's lap, knowing that they were both fully naked. He had enjoyed looking at her bare legs as her calf muscles tensed, telling him her hand was on its way down to land another spank on his bottom, but he was no longer able to do that very clearly because his eyes were now filled with tears. 

Once Hannah saw some of the bruises appear, she momentarily wondered whether she had spanked Ian too hard, but reminded herself that she still had to give him the cane. So, deciding to do that now, she ordered in her authoritative alpha female tone of voice, "Right, Ian, get up off my lap, and then lie on the bed and stretch your arms out in front of you." 

Ian was now very tense, knowing the cane would hurt even more than the hairbrush, but still wanted to be obedient, so he did exactly as he was told, and pushed himself off Hannah's bare thighs. Although his eyesight was blurred, he did see Hannah move two pillows from the top of the bed to the middle of the bed, and then heard her order, "Make sure your bottom is on top of those pillows, Ian." 

He was still doing exactly as he was told, and when he had stretched his arms towards the end of the bed, he felt Hannah secure his wrists in the handcuffs. He knew it wasn't necessary because he wasn't going to resist in any way, but was still very happy to do exactly as Hannah told him to. A few moments later, Ian felt the cane being rubbed across his bottom. He knew that this wasn't going to be easy to deal with, but, once again, he told himself this was Hannah's decision, which he was going to simply accept because he wanted to. 

Hannah focused on Ian's now red and partially bruised bottom cheeks and knew that she did want to experience giving a hard caning. He was a grown man, after all, and could take twelve hard strokes of the cane. She knew she was even more excited at the prospect of giving Ian the cane, and that her sex juice was dribbling down the inside of her thighs. She, therefore, raised the cane and brought it down with an even louder thwacking sound than when she spanked the hairbrush down on his bottom. His gasp of pain was so much louder as well. 

When Hannah landed the second stroke, she enjoyed the results of that even more, and again after the third stroke. In fact, as she landed hard stroke after hard stroke, she knew that Ian was really struggling, but she was enjoying herself so much. This really was fantastic lovemaking foreplay, and, equally, she told herself that if she was in control of Ian in a proper loving female-led relationship, this would be the type of punishment she would be giving him whenever she was disobeyed by him. She knew that she had hoped for that kind of relationship with Ian, and so even if this was the one and only time she did it, she would remember it for a very long time. 

Ian was struggling more and more. He knew the cane was going to hurt, but, as much as it did, he didn't want Hannah to stop before the given tariff, and even with additional strokes if she made the sole decision to increase the number. He knew the pain was horrible, but saw it as a sign of her love for him. Even as the strokes continued, he told himself how great it would be if they were married, and she was the one in total control of the relationship, with this kind of punishment given regularly, at least every time when he didn't do exactly as she said. He had fantasied about living that kind of female-led relationship, and, here he was, maybe in the form of a first date with Hannah, and knew he was in love with her, respected her so much, and obeying her felt so natural.  

Hannah had been counting out the strokes and when she got towards the end of the tariff, she did make sure that the last three strokes were the hardest of them all. After all, if Ian objected afterwards, she could always say that she thought this was what he wanted. Hopefully, though, he wouldn't do that.  

Once Hannah had reached the full tariff, she stopped caning Ian and listened to him breathing so deeply, in a way that she could tell meant that he was struggling with the pain. He wasn't actually crying, which told her that maybe she hadn't caned him hard enough, or, perhaps, being an adult, twelve strokes weren't enough. Either way, though, whether she should cane him harder or with more strokes was not for today, because she had given him the punishment she had said she would, and was so aroused she certainly had other thoughts on her mind. 

Hannah quickly undid the cuffs and lay on the bed next to Ian. She leaned towards him and kissed him on the cheek and then said in a much more loving tone, "Get on top of me, Ian, and make sure I cum before you do. Kiss and suck my breasts first, and then get inside me and ram me hard." 

Hannah was nervous, as she wasn't sure if Ian would be up for this, or whether he was going to say he was her boss and this was a one-off. She was tense as she waited to find that out.  

However, it took just moments before Ian quickly moved to his side to let Hannah lie on her back. When she had, he was elated that he would do something that he had always wanted to do. He did as he was told and moved down her body and put his lips around her now taut nipple which he kissed and licked and sucked, and enjoyed listening to her erotic gasps, knowing that she would find that really sensitive, which she clearly did. 

He happily did the same to her other taut nipple and hoped that he was showing her that even with such small breasts they were still something that he wanted to kiss and suck, and hearing her even louder erotic gasps, he knew that she was enjoying that. 

Hannah was sure that Ian did find her attractive, but needed to make sure her small breasts wouldn't make him have second thoughts. She was now sure they wouldn't. 

Having shown her how he loved her small breasts, Ian now followed Hannah's instructions and went and lay on top of her and eased his stiff penis inside her vagina. It eased into her so quickly because he knew she was so wet down there. He then did what he was told to do, and made sure with thrust after thrust that Hannah was making louder and louder erotic gasps before she exploded into a huge orgasm. It was only then he allowed himself to empty his load inside her. 

It wasn't the end of their lovemaking, because there was much more kissing and cuddling and caressing, and as soon as Ian's erection returned, he was thrusting inside her again and bringing her to another huge orgasm before he allowed himself to explode again.  

After a third orgasm, Hannah was exhausted but so delighted with the lovemaking. She gave Ian a hug and the instruction, "Enough, now, Ian, but that was all so wonderful." 

Ian was delighted and replied, "It was for me as well, Hannah. It was a dream come true." 

Hannah happily said, "That was a dream come true for me as well, and it was a dream that I would love to repeat time again. If you are up to it." 

Ian was elated as he replied, "Too right, I am, Hannah. You name the time and place, and I will be there." 

Hannah decided to press her demands and said, "I really do want a relationship with you, Ian, but one in which I am in total control, and you simply agree to everything that I decide." She decided not to say any more, but just see what he said to that. 

Ian knew that that was exactly the relationship that he wanted, and with Hannah being that woman, it would make his world complete. He therefore replied, "That would be great, Hannah. In fact, I would love you to move in with me, with you in charge of me, telling me what to do, and me knowing that I would have to do whatever you said when you said it. You can take it that is exactly what I want to do, and with you, Hannah, and give you everything that you wanted." 

Hannah smiled as she replied, "Including the right to spank and cane you when you disobeyed me?" 

Ian replied eagerly, "Yes, Hannah, whenever I disobeyed you. Frankly, you could also spank and cane me just because you wanted to. I just feel that I know you so well, know that we are made for each other, and the fact that you want to be in a relationship where you are in control, and I want to be in a relationship where all I have to do is obey you or suffer the consequences, is a relationship I couldn't ask any more from. The fact that you are so beautiful is the icing on the cake." 

Hannah was also delighted because she found Ian so attractive. She knew they could work out the details later, or, rather, she would tell Ian what the detail was, but, right then, she was the happiest girl in the world, and had every intention of making Ian the happiest man. 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments