Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mystery Woman

"Scott sees his mystery woman at the grocery store"

88
10 Comments 10
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story is based on a true event at a grocery store and is 50% truth and 50 % fantasy. Names, ages, and the location have all been altered. <p> [ADVERT] </p>You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

It was another cold winter Saturday morning in February. My routine this time of year was to go shopping and run errands in the morning. I had already picked up my dry cleaning, stopped at the pharmacy, and was now walking into the grocery store.

I’m a creature of habit and I always entered this store on the right side near the produce department. I liked getting those items first and putting them in the small area of my shopping cart, like fruits, veggies, and eggs.

Grabbing a cart, I turned toward the produce section and noticed a tall, well-dressed, brunette woman. As I walked closer, she glanced up and looked at me. Oh crap, she caught me checking her out, I thought. I gave her half a smile and a bit of a nod. I then realized I was dressed casually in a gray and black tracksuit and baseball cap. I looked again quickly and admired her well-put-together outfit.

As I shopped for my items, I moved around the section, trying to keep my distance from her, stealing quick peeks at this mystery woman. She looked close to my age of fifty-five, but younger by about five years, I guessed. She wore a funky all-black outfit of jeans, a V-neck t-shirt, a leather jacket, and Converse shoes. She was about five-nine tall, had brown eyes, and soft curls in her hair that went past her shoulders. I would call her body “curvylicious,” as she was probably a size 10/12. She looked like she’d be great to cuddle with on the couch to watch a movie.

I moved toward the banana table, and as I looked over the green bunches, she stopped on the other side of the display. “They’re all so green,” she said in a semi-whisper.

“I agree,” I said without thinking.

We both looked at each other and said, “Hi.” We both froze. I broke the silence by saying, “I’m going to Target later. Hopefully, they’ll have a better selection.”

I spun my cart to the left and moved toward the nearby shelving to grab a bottle of salad dressing before continuing down the aisle. While in the third aisle, I noticed in the foreground someone entering at the other end. I looked up to see the brunette beauty.

I was telling myself, Say something. Don’t be a pussy. You’re always complaining about how there are no single women in their fifties in Oak Valley. Now is your chance! Introduce yourself!

I found my item, tossed it into my cart, and stepped toward where she had stopped. As I passed, she turned, having selected a can off the shelf, and we smiled again. I softly said, “Hi, again.”

This continued for several more aisles before I headed to the checkout register. It was only 9:30 am, and the store had only one register open, so I took my place in line behind her. After getting her receipt from the checker, she turned slightly, smiled, and told me, “Have a good day.”

I thought I was going to melt. As the employee started emptying my cart and scanning the items, I looked through the large windows and followed the brunette beauty to see her stop at a white Jeep SUV and open the back hatch. I returned to focus on my business, swiping my debit card in preparation to pay. I was praying I could catch the woman in the parking lot and ask for her name and phone number.

As the automatic doors opened, I pushed my cart out and veered to the right, knowing the white Jeep was in that direction. My heart sank as the parking spot was empty. I looked around the lot and saw the SUV turning left on Oak Valley Boulevard. She must live on the west side of town, I reasoned.

As I loaded my groceries in the back seat of my truck, I wondered who the tall, curvy, attractive woman was. What does she do for a living? Is she from Oak Valley? Do we have any common friends?

Throughout the day, my thoughts would return to my grocery store encounter, and I’d yell at myself for not being more direct. I had been divorced for almost three years and had been trying online dating sites for nearly two years.  I quickly learned that few attractive, educated single women are in their fifties in the Oak Valley area, or within a thirty-minute drive. Most of my online matches were a thirty-to-sixty-minute drive to the larger cities near Oak Valley. That evening, I decided to go back to the store next Saturday, at the same time, hoping to see the mystery woman.

**

I pulled into the store parking lot and scanned where she parked last week. No white Jeep. I looked all over but did not see her car. I was disappointed but hoped that she might arrive as I shopped. As I closed my truck door, I looked at myself in the reflection of my window. I was dressed much nicer in gray jeans, a light blue button-down, and a navy V-neck sweater. I looked good. I told myself, be confident! I purposely moved slowly, getting my provisions as I milked my usual twenty-minute shopping trip into thirty. When I checked out, I decided I would try again next week at the same time.

**

The following week was beginning to look like a repeat, with no white Jeep in the parking lot. I slowly moved through the produce section to get my items, and each time I heard the automatic doors open, I’d look to see who came into the store. No, no, no, yes!

The fourth time was a jackpot! In walked the tall brunette. She grabbed a cart and headed in my direction. I watched her take every step before she finally looked in my direction. I smiled and said hello. She kept walking right toward me.

As she approached, I joked, “Are you following me?”

She laughed. “How long have you been waiting for me to arrive?”

“Only five minutes,” I said. “But I did come at this time last week looking for you. Hi, my name is Scott.”

“I’m Kari,” she told me.

“If we’re going to see each other in every aisle like last time perhaps we should shop together and get to know each other. What do you think?” I asked.

“That sounds great. But I need to tell you. I already know a little about you,” she said sheepishly.

“What do you mean?” I said.

Kari blushed, “Well, I was telling a friend about you after we saw each other a few weeks ago. After I described what you looked like, she showed me your Facebook profile.”

I was a bit confused. I asked, “What do you mean?”

“OK, I was telling a friend that I saw a guy at the grocery store and how we said hello several times.”

Kari told me how she described me to her friend as a “handsome guy, a bit older than me, tall, over six-foot, wide shoulders, brown hair and eyes, with glasses.”

“Who is your friend?” I asked.

“Terry. Terry Linz. We work together,” she said.

I laughed, “Yes, Terry and I grew up around the corner from each other. She’s two years older than me, and her husband & I played Little League together as kids.”

Over the next thirty-five minutes, Kari and I moved through the store, shopping, talking, and getting to know each other. Kari owns the hair salon where she and Terry work together. Both are hair stylists, and the salon offers nails, facials, brows, etc. After I loaded her groceries in the back of her Jeep, I knew I had a decision to make.

“Would you like to go out sometime? Something casual like coffee or a glass of wine?” I asked.

She smiled. “Terry said you’re into craft beer. Let’s meet for a beer at one of the breweries.”

Before I knew what had happened, we made plans to meet later that afternoon at 4:00 p.m. at Water Tower Brewing.

**

Kari and I met that afternoon at the brewery and munched on an order of Loaded Tots as we sampled a tasting paddle of five craft beers. I learned she was fifty-two, had an eighteen-year-old high school senior daughter, had been divorced for ten years, and had been married for sixteen years. I learned that I knew her older cousins in high school.

tsAdorableASHLEY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tsAdorableASHLEY

Our conversation took a flirty turn when we moved on to full pints of beer. Our chemistry had been good for the first forty-five minutes, but the beers loosened up both of us, and we were now joking around and not trying to impress each other. When I returned with a second round of full pints, I sat next to Kari at the picnic table so we could both see other people. This also allowed me to softly rub her lower thigh and eventually hold her hand.

It was now 5:30 p.m., and I wanted to spend more time with Kari. I had already made my first move and gave her a simple kiss twenty minutes earlier.

“Would you like to go to dinner?” I asked. “You mentioned you liked Chinese earlier, so we could go to Fong’s.”

“That sounds wonderful,” Kari said. “Let me text my daughter that she is on her own for dinner.”

Over dinner, we continued our conversation and our flirting. As she returned from the powder room, she surprised me with a hug from behind and a kiss on the cheek. “Thanks for dinner.”

After she sat down, I told her, “I hope that was the first kiss of many tonight.”

Kari smiled. “If you play your cards right.”

We had finished our dinner, and the server brought the bill and a plate with two fortune cookies. I offered the plate to her, and she took one cookie. She cracked open the cookie and read her fortune to herself. She giggled a little bit.

“Well,” I said, “what does it say.”

“Be open to new relationships as it could lead to love,” she whispered across the table.

“It might be a little too early for love, but we have chemistry,” I told Kari.

“Yes, we do,” she said.

Twenty minutes later, I found myself in a deep, passionate kiss with Kari as we sat on my living room couch. It was apparent to me that she wanted to get naked this evening when she made the first move ten seconds into our first kiss and was rubbing my dick over my pants. I countered by softly squeezing her left breast. I next rubbed her lower thigh and slid my hand toward her pot of gold. When I did this, Kari responded by opening her legs.

I lightly rubbed her kitty over her jeans as she continued to tease my manhood. “Take off my boots and jeans,” she purred.

I was surprised to find that she was not wearing any underwear. No G-string, no thong, no nothing. I found just a warm wet pussy. I split her slit with one finger to find her lips moist with her juices. As I slowly ran my finger up and down her juicy canyon, she whispered in my ear, “I haven’t been with a man in over three years. I want it all tonight. Lots of oral and multiple positions. I need a good dicking.”

I looked her dead in the eyes and asked, “Here or in the bedroom?”

“I don’t care. I want your cock in my mouth, in my pussy, slapped on my face, everywhere,” Kari said.

I stood up and helped her off the couch. “Undress me.”

A few minutes later, I was naked, and I pulled off her black t-shirt, which revealed a sexy lacy bra. I reached around her back and quickly unclasped her bra. As it fell to the ground, Kari rubbed her tits. She had large areolas, almost two inches wide, and her nipples were hard and erect from her touch.

We resumed kissing, and one hand started teasing her nipples with playful tugs and pinches while the other hand was slowly massaging her labia. Kari’s soft moans were so erotic. I then inserted a finger into her wet kitty and started to curl my finger up in search of her G-spot. I added my middle finger, and my wrist rotated left, right, and back to the left.

“Holy shit, that feels amazing,” she mumbled.

She twitched as I rubbed my fingertips on her sacred spot. Her moans became louder, and her breathing quickened. I slid off the couch and had my face hovering over her shaved beaver. Kari’s scent was heavenly. I started with light kisses on her mound and slowly kissed around her pubic region.

“Lick me. Make me cum,” Kari told me.

I pressed my tongue into her slit and ran it up toward her clit, making sure not to touch her pleasure nub. I licked back down her gash, pressing a bit deeper. On my return trip to the promised land, I kissed her engorged clit and instantly began sucking on her tic-tac.

“Ooohhh, fuck,” she mumbled. “Yes. Right there.”

As I continued to methodically finger fuck Kari’s kitty, my mouth alternated between licking, kissing, and sucking on her clitoris and hood. About four minutes into my oral assault, she said softly, “Yes. Yes. Yes,” and her legs quivered as her hands grabbed my duvet cover, releasing her first orgasm of the night. I was relentless and kept giving her oral as my two fingers were parked in her pink love tunnel. Twenty seconds later, Kari yelled, “I’m going to cum again!”

That just made me suck and flick her clit even harder and faster. After almost thirty seconds, Kari screamed, “Don’t stop! I’m cumming!” Not only did she cum, but she started squirting, losing all control of her body. After the first stream blasted my face, I backed off from sucking her clit.

“Oh, my gawd. I’m so sorry. I’ve never done that with a guy,” she panted between breaths. “Just with my toys.”

“That sounds hot,” I confessed. “I’d love to watch you masturbate with your toys.”

Kari laughed, “You’re a kinky one.”

**

During a fifteen-minute break, we talked, had some water, and shared a few kisses; she said, “I think it’s time I sucked that beautiful cock of yours. Spread your legs.”

I did as requested, spreading my legs wide and positioning my ass on the edge of the couch. Before Kari started, I told her, “I know we didn’t talk about it, but I love ass play. You can finger my ass, rub my prostate, and rim my starfish. I love it all.”

She looked at me with a devilish grin, “Good to know. I’ve never done the prostate thing, but I love to eat ass.”

Over the next ten minutes, Kari alternated between licking, sucking, and jerking my cock, licking and sucking my balls, and teasing my ass with her tongue. As she rimmed my browneye, she continued stroking me. Occasionally, she’d peek up and look me in the eyes. It was the definition of “super-hot.”

Suddenly, I felt my balls tingle, a sign I was about to climax. “I’m going to cum soon. Keep stroking me.”

She moved slightly and was now on her knees and spitting on my cock for lubrication. “Gimmie your cum! C’mon, baby!  Cum in my mouth!” she said.

Those words were magic to my ears. Between my heavy breathing, I told Kari, “I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

Before she could wrap her red lips around my manhood, my first rope of jizz shot a foot in the air and hit her in the face. A split second later, she had taken my dick into her mouth as I continued to buck and grunt with each blast of my man milk.

After four or five gushers of cum I was done. “Yes,” I said. “That was awesome. Did you swallow?”

Kari still had my cock in her mouth and slowly stroked my wilting seven inches, getting every last drop of baby batter into her mouth. She looked at me, winked, and swallowed.

“I always swallow,” she said, giggling.

“Sit up here so we can cuddle,” I whispered.

We moved slightly, and I had Kari between my legs, with her back against my chest and my arms engulfing her. An hour later, I awoke from a snooze, realizing we had fallen asleep. I softly nudged Kari, told her what happened, and led her down the hall to my bedroom.

The End

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments