Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust

"Caught cheating with my best friend’s husband, I offered my body to her desires to salvage our friendship."

464
81 Comments 81
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This can be read as a standalone, but if you want to know how I got into this situation, read Temptation, followed by Vice."

After being caught with my best friend Ren's husband bringing me to an orgasm in the hallway of their house, I knelt before him and sucked him off while she guided me, showing me exactly how she wanted it done.

I wished Rick would fill my throat with his warm, salty cum, but Ren had other plans. With a firm grip on my hair, she pulled my naked body up from the floor, her breath tickling my ear as she hissed, "I can already tell you're going to be a deliciously naughty plaything for us tonight."

My breath caught in my throat, as a dangerous, sinful surge of craving coursed through me, making the aching throb between my legs unbearable.

"Yes," I whispered, my voice hoarse. "Use me however you want."

I couldn't believe the words that came out of my mouth. I, the epitome of a good girl and a devout Christian, submitted to Ren, wanting her to take control and push me beyond my limits.

As Ren led me into the bedroom, my stomach twisted nervously. This was it — I was going to take a leap, challenging everything I thought I knew about myself. Every instinct screamed for me to stop this madness, yet I found myself irresistibly drawn to the taboo path we were treading. Each step felt like crossing a fragile sheet of ice, liable to shatter with any misstep.

But what had doing everything right, being a faithful wife, and following societal norms ever gotten me? A husband who left me for a woman half my age. I was sick of playing it safe. I needed something that would make me feel alive again, and Rick and Ren seemed like a breath of fresh air in my suffocating existence.

As we entered the bedroom, Ren and I came to a halt by the bed, facing Rick. My gaze was drawn to his carelessly discarded clothing strewn across the floor. His arousal was obvious, the rock-hard shaft glistening with saliva and a drop of cum forming at the tip.

Ren pushed me onto the bed, and I lay there, my eyes locked with hers as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, creating a tantalizing moment of suspense. Rick, fully naked, stood at the foot of the bed, his intense gaze fixed on me, but the sight of Ren's gorgeous breasts mesmerized me, making it impossible to look away. The way they spilled out of her violet lace bra, the soft curve of her cleavage teasing me to run my fingers along the porcelain skin.

Rick sat down beside me, his gentle touch on my ankle sent a wave of warmth through my body, and I melted under his caress. As Ren unveiled her perfect breasts, my mind wandered to forbidden places. I envisioned tracing my tongue over her light brown areolas, suckling her erect nipples.

These lustful thoughts surprised me because I had never allowed myself to feel this way about another woman. Captivated by Ren's beauty, my body vibrated with the desire to taste her and explore every inch of her with my lips and hands.

With a playful grin, Ren let her skirt fall to the floor, revealing thigh-high stockings that accentuated her lean legs. My breath hitched as she slowly slid her lace thong down, exposing a neatly trimmed blonde patch of hair.

Ren climbed onto the bed, settling comfortably on her back with her legs invitingly spread apart. "Now it's your turn to make me cum," she purred.

Though I'd never imagined myself in such a situation with another woman, I was intrigued, even excited. As I moved closer, Ren told me to keep my ass in the air and my face buried between her thighs. My cheeks turned rosy as I found myself mere inches from her protruding nether lips, my gaze timidly locked with hers.

"No need to be shy," Ren whispered, her hand gently guiding my head down.

As I leaned in, the subtle fragrance of her perfume mingled with the intoxicating musk of her arousal, filled my lungs with a heady combination that made my head spin. My heart raced as I stuck out my tongue, eager for the taste of her nectar. The warmth and silkiness of her wetness greeted me, soft and inviting, making me close my eyes.

With delicate strokes, my tongue traced the intricate paths of her intimate folds, exploring every crevice and curve as if committing her sweet taste to memory. The flavor of her desire was like an Eden garden—ripe and succulent, a forbidden fruit begging to be devoured. I eagerly delved deeper, sipping from the wellspring of her passion.

"Mmm, you're doing wonderfully," Ren purred. "Now, I want you to worship my pussy with just your lips and tongue, no hands. Can you do that for me?"

"Mphm," I hummed against her, my tongue lapping up every drop of her essence as my lips formed a tight seal around her swollen bud.

I sucked gently, my tongue flicking against her sensitive pearl, her hips buckling slightly in response.

"Yes, just like that," Ren sighed.

With growing fervor, I licked and sucked, my tongue dancing in rhythm with her soft moans turning into whimpers. Ren's fingers tangled in my hair, urging me on as she gasped for breath, her body quivering.

"Oh god, yes," Ren groaned. "Fuck her!"

My eyes snapped open, and I saw Ren's hazed gaze locked with Rick's, watching us with a hungry look in his eyes. He slowly moved behind me, his hands gripping my hips. I was squirming with desire just thinking about Rick's thick, hard cock filling me up for the first time. Unable to contain my excitement, I let out a low moan.

"Do you want my husband to corrupt your prude, little pussy?" Ren teased, biting her lower lip as she held my gaze.

FirstTimePam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FirstTimePam

A scorching heat erupted between my legs as I recognized the mirror of my wicked desire in Ren's eyes. The thought of being shared between them flooded my core with slick, pulsing heat. I felt like a wild, unrestrained animal, ready to give in to my deepest, darkest urges.

"Yes," I whispered breathlessly, feeling Ren's thighs tremble against my cheeks.

Delirious thrill coursed through my veins as I felt the engorged head of Rick's cock press against my satin flesh. My back arched instinctively, begging him to enter me and unleash his voracious lust on my willing body, just as Ren had described what he did to her.

With deliberate slowness, Rick pushed himself inside me, my walls clenching around him in a tight, desperate embrace. Every inch of him sliding deeper into my pulsing core spread a fiery heat throughout my body. Gasps escaped my lips in time with the movements of his hips. My tongue played with Ren's tender button as her husband claimed me bareback, his fingers digging into my hips possessively.

Ren and Rick understood the pain of my past, where my inability to bear children had driven a wedge between my ex-husband and me. They knew there was no risk of pregnancy, no need for barriers, and no judgments. I could finally let go of my fears and inhibitions, surrendering completely to them. With each thrust, I felt a sense of freedom, as if all my troubles were melting away.

"How does she feel?" Ren's voice broke into a hushed whisper, carrying an erotic charge that raised goosebumps on my skin.

Rick's reply came as a primal groan, his movements becoming more urgent. "So ... damn ... tight," he grunted between thrusts. The sound of flesh meeting flesh punctuated his words, his hands gripping me tighter as he lost himself in the pleasure.

I arched against him to meet each powerful thrust, my tongue flicking against Ren's pulsing bud as her husband plunged into me with growing force.

"You love the feel of my husband's cock inside your horny cunt, don't you?" Ren moaned, her fingers gripping my hair tighter as she pushed my head harder against her.

"Mphmm... yes," I mumbled, my voice muffled against her velvet, moist warmth.

"You're just a dirty slut who can't get enough of us," Ren growled, her husband's hand playfully smacking my ass as he picked up the pace.

"Yes, I'm your dirty slut," I moaned, enjoying the delicious sting on my delicate skin.

My mind was consumed with the intoxicating pleasure, which I hadn't experienced in a long time. As my ex-husband and I focused on trying to have a baby, sex became less of a source of pleasure and more of a means to an end. The intimacy we once shared began to feel forced and mechanical, with the pressure to conceive overshadowing any enjoyment we used to have. Being with someone who wanted me so passionately, as Ren and Rick did, made me feel alive and desirable in a way that I had forgotten was possible.

"Are you going to flood that hungry cunt with your sperm?"

I gasped at Ren's words, feeling a surge of intense arousal at the thought of her husband filling me up with his seed. My body trembled with pent-up desire as Rick's movements became savage.

"Yes, I'm going to fill her to the brim," he grunted.

His thrusts were relentless, and the heat between my thighs threatened to engulf me, pushing the boundaries of my sanity. Feeling Rick jerk and shudder as his hot, sticky essence poured deep inside me while his wife watched with a wicked smile on her lips was the most arousing experience I could have imagined.

"Cum, you slut, milk every last bit of my hubby's seed," Ren playfully ordered, and my pussy obeyed, convulsing around Rick's cock as he emptied himself inside me. 

Blinding white light exploded behind my eyes as my body shook with the force of my orgasm. Ren's moans escalated, her hips grinding against my mouth as she surrendered to her own peak, her essence flooding my tongue, and I greedily lapped it up. Rick's shallow thrusts continued, his softening, spent cock nestled within my quivering walls, still sensitive from the intense orgasm.

"Yes! Take it all like a good slut," Ren murmured, completely immersed in the moment.

As Rick's motions slowed to a stop, my body continued to buzz with the pleasant tingling that turned my muscles into jelly. He withdrew, and I felt his warmth trickling down my thighs. The sensation of having his sperm within me drove me wild and made me feel like such a naughty girl in the best possible way.

Ren's beaming smile and satisfied gaze met mine. "Look at you," she said, brushing her fingers through my hair. "My juices are all over your face, and my husband's cum is dripping from your cunt. Being a slut comes naturally to you. Embrace it."

A rush of excitement coursed through me at her words, and I felt a sense of pride in my newfound role. The thought of being used and succumbing to their desires sparked a flame within me that I had no idea existed.

Ren smiled mischievously, her voice a sultry whisper. "You're going to love what comes next."

My pulse quickened, my body already craving more of the sinful pleasures they had to offer.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed it, please let me know by clicking the "like" button below. If you loved it, consider adding it to your favorites. Follow me to stay updated on the release of the audio version.

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments