Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Temptation

"My best friend's husband eats my pussy."

603
81 Comments 81
18.2k Views 18.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Top Story

Author's Notes

"While the characters will appear in multiple stories, each story will be written in a way that allows it to be read as a standalone."

After finishing my shower, I realized I had once again forgotten to bring clothes into the bathroom. I wasn’t used to being in a place where I had to worry about walking around naked. Divorce creates challenges, one of which is temporarily living with friends.

As I stepped out of the bathroom into the hallway, wrapped only in a towel, I froze and locked eyes with Rick, my best friend's husband. Heat crept up my cheeks as his deep brown eyes met mine, and the cool water dripping from my wet golden locks did little to quell the fire between my legs.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, rushing past him.

Rick grabbed my arm, his eyes holding mine. "You're doing this on purpose, Jenna. You enjoy teasing me."

I shook my head in denial, but a nagging voice wondered if he was right. My ex-husband and I hadn't been intimate in months, and Rick, despite being in his early fifties and a decade older than me, looked good. His salt-and-pepper hair, chiseled jawline, and toned physique made him look years younger. The tight shirt and jeans that hugged his muscular thighs made it even harder for me to deny my attraction.

"I see the way you look at me," he whispered, his gaze intense. "Like you're starving for it."

I was speechless. He wasn't wrong. "What about Ren?" I asked, confused.

He licked his lips, a hint of a smile playing on them. "We have an open marriage."

Ren and I were best friends; how come she didn't tell me?

Rick smirked, his eyes holding a predatory glint as he waited patiently for my reaction.

"I…"

Words failed me. The worst part? I'd wanted Rick even when I was supposedly happily married. Hearing Ren speak highly of their sex life always stirred a mix of envy and longing within me.

My cheeks burned as I inhaled the blend of my excitement with his powerful, musky perfume. I knew he could sense my arousal as well.

Rick released my arm, but I remained rooted in place. Slowly, he reached for my towel, giving me a chance to stop him. I didn't. The towel dropped to the floor, exposing my perky breasts adorned with goosebumps, my rosy nipples hardening instantly.

His eyes lazily roamed over my naked curves, lingering on my shaved mound before he finally met my gaze, his playful smile giving away his thoughts.

This man was a master at making me melt with just one glance, and he knew it. Wetness pooled between my thighs, betraying my need as he stepped closer, his warm breath teasing my lips. My lips pulsed, yearning for his kiss as he leaned in.

The front door opened, Ren humming a cheerful song, breaking the sexual tension between us.

Instinctively, I moved to reach for the towel, but Rick grabbed my wrist, his touch gentle yet firm. Our eyes locked, his intense brown gaze holding me captive, willing me to to surrender to the moment despite the interruption.

"Rick?" Ren called out, but he ignored her, lowering himself to one knee.

His eyes leveled with my hips as he gazed up, a silent invitation hanging in the air. My nectar flowed freely as I wrestled with my lust for him.

Despite his claims of an open marriage, a voice in my head questioned whether it was true, but I selfishly wanted to believe it. Still, to do anything while Ren was in the house was a line I wasn't sure I was willing to cross.

Ares_cortez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ares_cortez

"Jenna?" Ren's voice echoed throughout the house.

Rick nodded, urging me to respond, his masculine hands gently caressing my inner thighs, his touch encouraging me to spread my legs wider.

"Yes," I croaked, my voice hoarse with insatiable longing as his hands moved higher.

My body was set ablaze as his fingers traced lightly over my sultry folds. The gentle caress fueled the flames of desire within me, and the dripping ache begged him to press harder and push deeper. I couldn't hold back a soft moan, my hips instinctively arching towards his touch.

Rick quickly placed a finger on his lips, signaling for me to remain silent as he teasingly dipped two fingers inside me. After months of my own hands being my only source of pleasure, Rick's touch felt heavenly. I bit my lip to stifle another moan, threatening to escape.

"Can you help me with the groceries?" Ren shouted from downstairs.

With Rick's fingers buried deep inside me, teasing my walls, I couldn't think clearly. "I just got out of the shower," I said, my voice straining as his fingers moved in and out, his thumb pressing against my sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Oh, okay, no biggie," Ren said, her steps retreating toward the kitchen.

I felt a wave of relief, eager to enjoy Rick's attention without fear of his wife intruding on us. Rick leaned in, his wide tongue swirling around my throbbing pearl and his fingers curled inside me, causing my body to jolt. Months of pent-up desire erupted within me, his skilled touch erasing any doubts.

His mouth devoured me, his fingers reaching deeper as he sucked on my delicate bud, my fingers clutching at his hair. The naughtiness of being pleasured by my friend's husband only added to the eroticism of the moment.

"Oh, Rick," I moaned, my eyes fluttering shut, the raw need overpowering my logical mind, and I stopped caring if Ren heard us. In fact, the thrill of doing something I knew I shouldn't while risking being caught sent me into a lust frenzy.

"Cum, you horny slut," Rick groaned against my swollen clit.

The term 'slut' didn't sit well with me, but it was true at the time — I was a slut, driven by my urges, crossing boundaries I never thought I'd cross by allowing my best friend's husband to play with my pussy while she was in the house.

Letting go of my inhibitions, my walls clenched around his fingers, his tongue flicking faster. I whimpered as a wave of heat engulfed me, a blinding rush swirling through my veins, clouding my mind. Lost in bliss, I barely registered Rick pulling his fingers out, his tongue lapping up my essence as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me.

"What the fuck is going on here?!"

My eyes snapped open to see Ren standing in the hallway, arms crossed, her expression murderous.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed it, please let me know by clicking the "like" button below. If you loved it, consider adding it to your favorites. Follow me to stay updated on the release of the audio version.

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments