Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vice

"My best friend catches her husband eating my pussy and things spiral out of control."

579
82 Comments 82
17.3k Views 17.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Top Story

Author's Notes

"If you want to know how I ended up with my best friend's husband in between my legs, read Temptation."

My orgasmic bliss faded as I locked eyes with my best friend Ren, her piercing blue eyes filled with rage. I stood frozen in the hallway, still feeling the humming of the climax her husband had just given me, while Ren took in the scene before her. 

Her gaze flickered between me, naked and exposed, and her husband, Rick, kneeling before me, his lips glistening with my release. Drops of my intimate essence adorned his shirt, while a noticeable bulge strained against his jeans.

"Well, Rick?" Ren tapped her foot impatiently, her jaw clenched and arms crossed over her chest.

She wore a crisp white blouse, a sleek black skirt that hugged her luscious curves, and sheer stockings without shoes. With her glasses perched on the bridge of her nose and her blonde hair pulled back into a tight bun, she looked like a strict schoolteacher about to reprimand misbehaving students.

"Explain how you ended up fingering and licking my ex-best friend's pussy," Ren demanded.

The stress on the word "ex-best friend" hurt me deeply, even though I understood that hooking up with her husband—open marriage or not—behind her back had undermined our friendship.

"Babe, you know how Jenna flirts," Rick started, trying to shift the blame. "And I can't resist a hot blonde." Rising to face her, he grinned. "That's why I married you."

A fleeting smile touched Ren's lips. Or perhaps it was just my imagination. Her furrowed brows fixed on me. "I welcomed you into our home when you had nowhere else to go, and you repay me by seducing my husband?"

Ren was like a sister to me—the only one who supported me through my messy divorce. My husband left me with nothing, squandering all our money on a twenty-something woman, leaving me a former housewife, with no job or savings. If Ren hadn’t taken me in, I would have been out on the street.

I wanted to beg forgiveness, but the crushing weight of guilt kept me silent. All I could do was brace myself for the impending storm.

"No, Ren," I mumbled, shaking my head.

I wanted to explain how Rick had started everything, but Ren lifted her palm, silencing me. "Save your excuses. You betrayed my trust."

"Please, Ren," I begged, with tears in my eyes. "Tell me how to fix this. I will do anything."

"Anything?" Ren raised an eyebrow, her expression unreadable.

I nodded vigorously, desperate for a solution to the mess I had created.

Ren's gaze captured mine. "There is something you could do," she said, her voice low and steady, "but it won't be easy."

"I will do whatever it takes, Ren. Just tell me what I need to do."

Her lips parted, and a thin, cruel smile appeared at the corners of her mouth, transforming her familiar features into those of a stranger. "You'll obey my every command without question. Do you agree?"

I hesitated for a moment, worried about what I was getting myself into. "I agree," I finally replied.

"Good girl," Ren purred, her satisfaction evident.

It felt like a slap in the face to be called a "good girl" as a woman in her early forties. But something else stirred in me, a reaction I couldn't quite explain. Even though the praise felt patronizing, I secretly enjoyed it.

"Now, let's start with a simple task. Get on your knees and suck my husband's cock."

"Whaat?" I stuttered in shock at Ren's unexpected demand.

"You wanted my husband's cock, didn't you?"

There was no point in trying to deny it. "Yes." My cheeks flushed with shame and guilt.

Ren's almost nonexistent smile faded, and her hardened gaze stabbed me with icy intensity. "I won't ask again."

My eyes fixed on Rick, his smirk oozing the confidence of a man who had just gotten away with murder. It felt like a mockery, but I had no choice but to comply if I wanted to have any chance of saving my friendship with Ren.

As I sank to my knees, the tension in my belly unwound, replaced by a slow-burning fire that spread from my core to my toes. Rick's imposing figure dwarfed my petite frame as I knelt helplessly before him. The excitement bubbling inside me was a potent mix of vulnerability and lust—a heady cocktail that left me breathless and wanting.

The lack of intimacy in my marriage had left me desperate for a connection, and my fantasies had often centered around Rick. Ren's vivid descriptions of his prowess during our girls' night out had only fueled my imagination. And now I was given the opportunity to witness his impressive manhood up close.

Yes, I was angry at Rick for throwing me under the bus, but the attraction that had initially drawn me to him still burned fiercely, clouding my judgment. I wanted him, even though I knew it might cost me everything.

Rick's hungry gaze seared into me, my silken nectar dripping onto the floor. With trembling hands, I reached for the zipper of his jeans. I could feel Ren's eyes on me, daring me to go through with it.

A part of my mind wondered if this was some twisted test. I glanced at Ren, searching for clues. Did her eyes flicker with a hint of excitement when she saw me kneeling before her husband? Did she, too, feel a secret thrill when she caught me with her husband? Finding twisted pleasure in the forbidden, like me? Maybe she simply wanted to see how far I would go.

CatalinaCabello1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CatalinaCabello1

The zipper's sharp sound pierced the silence. With a boldness that surprised even me, I pulled down Rick's jeans and black boxers, unleashing his fully-erect member. It burst forth with eagerness and I found myself leaning back, not in retreat, but to admire its impressive size. The tip glistened with a bead of pre-cum, like a tempting dewdrop I craved to taste.

As I wrapped my fingers around the thick shaft, I felt the pulse of his desire against my palm. Rick groaned as I began to slowly stroke him.

"We ain't got all day," Ren muttered, walking toward us.

Her crimson-tipped fingers twisted in my hair, causing my heart to flutter as she pushed my head toward Rick's crotch with force. My lips instinctively parted to welcome Rick's purple mushroom head into my mouth.

As I ran my tongue along the underside of his shaft, the taste of him—a heady mix of salt and musk—flooded my senses. I could feel Rick's excitement growing in my mouth, his breath quickening as Ren pressed me closer.

Rick's engorged manhood throbbed against my tongue as I took him deeper, Ren's grip tightening on my hair. It was a dangerous dance, with Ren controlling the pace and myself eagerly following her lead.

"Wasn't this what you always wanted?" Ren hissed, her breath hot against my ear.

I moaned around the mouthful of flesh, unable to form words. Ren's dark chuckle vibrated through me, her nails biting into my scalp as Rick's hips began to rock.

"Prove it, then," she purred. "Show us how desperately you've always wanted my husband's cock."

His cock glided in and out of my mouth, the slick sounds of my suction filling the room as his thrusts grew more frenzied, reflecting the rising tide of my need. With each sloppy, wet slurp, my lips and tongue worked together to worship his rigid meat. Ren's grasp held me in place, as if I could escape the sweet torture she orchestrated.

Tears prickled at the corners of my eyes as the bulbous head pushed against the back of my throat, but I relished the discomfort. The fantasy of deep-throating someone had long fascinated me—a taboo desire that I'd never dared to act on. But now, with Ren's guidance, I was finally taking the plunge.

As Rick's rock-hard thickness stretched my tight throat, my gag reflex protested, but I fought it, forcing myself to relax, open wider, and take him deeper with each merciless thrust.

"Such a talented cocksucker," Ren murmured, her voice dripping with contempt.

My face burned with thrilling shame as I fought to maintain the rhythm, Rick's relentless pounding pushing me to the edge of my physical limits. Tears streamed down my cheeks as my gag reflex defied the invasion. My jaw ached from the strain of keeping up with Rick's demanding pace, and saliva dripped from my chin as I fought to keep my mouth open.

"You can do it," Ren whispered. "Take him all the way. I want to see you swallow every inch."

Inspired by her words, I surrendered to the moment, letting go of all thought and resistance. I simply obeyed, submitting to Ren's desires and losing myself in the pleasure of giving them what they wanted while receiving what I longed for in return.

My throat was aflame, Rick's swollen length filling my mouth to the brim, making it impossible to draw a breath as my lips finally kissed the base of his shaft. I squeezed my eyes shut, resisting the overwhelming urge to pull away as my throat constricted around him.

"What a good slut you are." Ren's voice was husky, her words a velvet-wrapped insult. "Don't you agree, darling?"

Rick's response was a gravelly murmur. "Mmhmm. Absolutely."

He eased back, allowing me a moment to catch my breath before plunging back in. The sensation of his hardness slamming into my throat was choking, causing me to gag violently, my body rebelling against the assault. Perversely, I yearned for more, my body yearning the brutal treatment like a junkie craves its next fix.

"Such a perfect slut she is," Rick groaned as he thrust for the final time before completely withdrawing, leaving me gasping for air, my mouth empty, and starved for more.

It was as if I enjoyed the humiliation. The more they pushed me, the more I wanted the feeling of being controlled, my mind and body yielding to the exquisite agony of it all.

"We'll have so much fun together," Ren rasped, her fingers tightening on my hair as she drew my head back to meet her wicked gaze. "Now, let's move to the bedroom to see what other games we can play."

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed it, please let me know by clicking the "like" button below. If you loved it, consider adding it to your favorites. Follow me to stay updated on the release of the audio version.

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments