Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Servicing The Queen

"The mysterious and enchanting Queen Octavia summons her subject to service her. How do you please your queen?"

3
1 Comment 1
35 Views 35
229 words 229 words

I begin by slowly caressing and undressing her, squeezing her shoulders to soothe away any tension. Then I kiss my way across her neck and shoulders to the royal titties. I squeeze and kiss them all over until I'm gripping them in both hands and sucking on my queen's nipples, trapping them between my teeth to lash them with my tongue.

Once she is quivering and dripping with lust, I move down her soft, luscious body, kissing her stomach and thighs as my hands caress and knead her plump, perfect ass. Looking deeply into her eyes, I then spread her royal legs and give my queen's delicate pussy the royal treatment.

I drag my tongue, softly at first, up and down her sweet lips, flicking her clit with the tip before pressing my lips to hers and burying my tongue in her pussy. I lick and suckle my beautiful queen's sensitive clit until her hands are tangled in my hands are tangled in my hair and her moans and whimpers have turned to shrieks of carnal pleasure. I will taste my queen's orgasmic joy on my lips and tongue until she begs for a reprieve.

As she gasps, falling back against her pillows, I return to kiss her finally on her full, soft lips, sharing the taste of her ecstasy.

"How may I continue to serve you, my queen?"

Published 
Written by Belthazor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments