Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom's Online Boyfriend

"A disabled man creates a fake online profile to protect his mother from scams, but discovers her sexy side."

6
1 Comment 1
117 Views 117
2.5k words 2.5k words

Every day, my mom takes care of me as if I'm still a baby, washing, feeding, geting me out of bed. I can't do anything for myself, but I am adult. I have cerebral palsy, so I need help with everything, even to go to the toilet. As a result, I use a motorized wheelchair to move around at home. Mom does her best to take care of me. I work from home, as an IT consultant, writing software and fixing stuff. It's not the life I dreamed of as a kid, but it keeps me busy, and I earn enough to support both of us. I feel like I have a lot to be grateful for. I can talk, I can think and I have a great relationship with my mom.

Although she has a college degree, she has never had a career. My dad died when I was young, so it's been just the two of us ever since. She helps me out with everything, and she's my best friend. Every night we watch a movie on TCM, or some classic movie channel. We have dinner together every day and she cooks really great, delicious meals. She is a good cook, but I know that she would prefer to be able to work and do something for herself. But being a parent is a full time job, there is no off button.

My name is Jonas. Thirty-one years old, I am tall, thin, and I am in pretty good shape, all things considered. I can't walk or drive or leave the house without assistance. It's not easy to make friends when you can't walk up to someone to chat, but it is what it is. At least I have my mom. And a nice home. A beautiful house in the suburbs, with a swimming pool in the back yard. We have two cars parked in the garage, one of them is mine. The other one is my mom's. She drives me around town in her car, takes me places, to the doctor, the grocery store, or to a friend's place.

I am also a virgin. I'm thirty-one years old, and I've never been on a date, never made out with anyone, never even kissed a girl. But that's OK. I'm not bitter about it. I don't need a girlfriend, not really. When I was younger, I did try to ask girls out. But I'm shy, and I'm bad at talking to people. So I didn't have much luck getting dates. I guess I'm still a bit too awkward to attract women. But I've gotten used to being alone. I have an active social life online, playing games, chatting with people, watching movies and TV shows and listening to music. I have a lot of friends online.

So I can get by. Thankfully I'm able to jerk off in the privacy of my own room. I do it all the time. I love to watch porn, read erotic stories, and masturbate. I never had sex before, but I know what it's like to cum and I like it. It feels great. It helps me relieve stress and it's fun. And I still believe I can lose my virginity one day. I saw on the news once, this nurse in a care home was arrested for sucking the elderly men there. The poor thing... I'd hire her if she asked. She could give me a blow job every day for the rest of my life. What a dream!

Anyway. I play with myself a lot, and I have a lot of fantasies about having sex with a woman. I would like to meet some kinky woman who would want to fuck a disabled guy. I'm not ugly or anything, I'm just disabled. But I wouldn't want her to fuck me, just because I'm disabled, I'd like her to fall in love with me, thanks to my charming personality. What can I say? I'm very particular. I want the right girl, the perfect woman. When I was young, I thought that might be my mom. I know it sounds weird and maybe even gross. But she is so hot and sexy, with an amazing body, and a brain to match. And I love her more than anybody in the world. They sent me to a psychiatrist because of that, it helped me a lot. He helped me to accept my situation. And he helped me understand why I loved my mom. He told me it's OK to love her, and that she would always take good care of me. He also said I should never tell anyone that I want to date her, or I want to fuck her. Because I might scare her off. So I never did that. I have no desire to try. I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

But I do think she's hot. She is tall, thin, with long legs, and an amazing ass, with a nice waist. Do you know Hannah Waddingham? The actress from Ted Lasso? She looks like her. She is in her fifties, but still has great tits. I would love to see those tits, touch them, suck on them. I would like to lick her pussy, taste her juices, finger her to orgasm. But I know it will never happen. This is just a fantasy, a healthy fantasy according to Dr. Rosenberg. I often fantasize about how she would be as a lover. I wish I could ask her what it's like to be in bed with a man. Or maybe watch her get fucked by someone else. It would be so hot to watch a guy fucking my own mother. But how could that happen, without being weird? It's just a fantasy, don't kink shame me!

But let me tell you, I'm not a pervert. Don't get the wrong idea. I care for her, as a son cares for his mom too. I encourage her to date, find a good man, and have some fun. She dates casually every now and then. But she doesn't seem to have much luck. Last time, she tried an app, a dating app. It didn't work out at all. There was a man, a fifty-five year old guy. He seemed fantastic, but it was a scam! She loaned him some money, only 1000 dollars, but he never paid it back. This guy used a picture of a handsome guy, to create a fake profile. And my mom sent the money, thinking it was real.

I had to take care of the problem. I found out that this guy was using multiple profiles to scam women. So I set up a trap to catch him. First, I contacted his victims and offered my help. A few of them were willing to give me more information about him. I hacked into his laptop, and got even more info. Finally, I tracked down the real person who created the fake profile, and I found a lot of incriminating evidence on his computer. He is a thirty-eight-year-old guy, with a family in Australia. And you know what? The weirdo didn't browse any porn sites! What kind of creep does not watch porn?!

Anyway, I got all the evidence I needed. Then I called the cops. They were very happy to see me. They had been looking for this guy for a long time. I saved them a lot of work. I also made sure the victims got their money back. In total they owed more than ten grand. The police told me the guy was sentenced to prison. It felt so good to do something nice, to fix my mom's situation. She seemed really happy.

FirstTimePam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FirstTimePam

But the whole thing left her depressed. She started to think she would never find another man again. She said she was too old to attract anyone. Too dumb to get a date. Too lonely to find someone. I told her it wasn't true, that she is attractive, smart, and fun, but she didn't believe me. And I told her she should keep trying. But that has proven to be difficult too. The men out there... they are not that great. There are guys sending dick pics out of the blue. She decided she was better off without a man in her life. So I tried to help her out again. I set up a dating profile as a guy, just so she could heard from someone who is not her son, that she is attractive, smart, and fun. This way I could help her get her confidence back.

I set up a new email account, using a fake name and I combined a couple of photos on the internet to give birth to Giorgio Piccadilly. He is supposedly forty-two years old, widowed. He was perfect to lift my mom's spirits. He sent her a message, saying he really liked her profile. When she saw it, she was thrilled. I continued to chat with her as Giorgio. We talked about music, books, movies, politics. I asked her about herself, about her interests. All good fun. She thought it was a nice change to hear from a man who actually wanted to talk to her, not just to get into her pants. Giorgio told her I would like to meet her in person, but it was impossible for him to fly across the Atlantic. She was disappointed at first, but then she realized how sweet he was and suggested they could just chat online, that could be enough.

And that was just what we did. I kept playing the role of Giorgio, and we texted back and forth every day. It went on for weeks and months, and it made her very happy. She felt more comfortable talking to a guy, even if he was just online. He also seemed to know when she was down or sad, and he was always there to cheer her up. Convenient and safe.

But one night, she asked Giorgio to tell her what turns him on, sexually. She told Giorgio that she wants to hear the details, and that it would be okay with her if she read something that made her horny.

"What turns you on?" he asked.

"Hmmm... I like romance movies, I like romantic stories. And I think it's hot to read about a woman seducing a man."

"Really? I like that too. So do you like reading erotic stories online?"

"Yeah, sometimes I do. But not lately, I've been watching porn instead."

My mom watches porn! When I found out I was proud of her! That's normal behavior. I had no idea my fifty-two-year-old mother watched porn. That's so cool! What does she like? Is she into big cocks? Anal? Lesbian? Threesomes? I never imagined she liked stuff like that.

I made Giorgio ask. "What kind of porn turns you on?"

"Ohh... So many things. I really like watching men jerk off. There is something very sexy about seeing a man stroke his cock."

I was shocked to learn this. I didn't know she liked that sort of thing. Was she into masturbation videos? Did she like to watch men masturbate for her, while they talked?

"I agree. I love seeing a woman masturbate too."

"Yes! To watch a girl with a dildo or a vibrator, masturbating, masturbating with toys, it makes me hot."

Fuck, I was getting hard just thinking about my mother doing this. It made me feel so aroused to picture my own mom, watching these vids.

"How do you like to play with yourself?"

"With my hands. I always get horny when I see a guy stroking his dick, and it's even better if he is looking at a woman playing with herself. I had so much fun on Omegle. I would chat with guys who were jerking off, and they showed me their cocks. But nowadays I don't do that anymore."

"Really? Why not?"

"I'm only interested in this one guy, Giorgio Piccadilly. The rest of them are losers."

"Aww, you are so sweet."

Then she sent a picture, it showed her below the waist, her hand inside her pajamas, touching her pussy. I got so hard!

"Take those pants off. I want to see what you are doing."

The response was a picture of her with her pants down, her pussy covered by black panties, but I could see the wet spot. My mom was wet, because of me! I made my mom wet, and she was showing me proof. It was a very arousing sight.

She sent another picture, this time her hand was inside her panties. She was touching herself. God, she was really turned on.

"What are you doing right now?"

"I'm fingering myself, do you wanna watch? I'm going to show you what turns me on."

It felt great to have my own mother send me pictures of her masturbating. I loved every second of it. I didn't want to interrupt her.

"That's hot! You look so sexy. I love watching you play with yourself."

"Ohh... Yeah, I like this. I'm getting close."

"Do it for me. Cum for Giorgio."

"I'm gonna cum for you. You make me so horny. I want to touch your cock."

This was crazy. I took a picture of my dick, and sent it to her. She replied with a picture of her fingers, deep in her pussy. She was rubbing her clit, and she was about to cum.

"Touch it. Make yourself cum."

"Mmm... Ooohhhh...I can't believe I just came looking at your cock."

My mom just came to a pic of my penis. It felt awesome. I came too when I saw the picture she sent. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I was jerking off to a picture of my mother, naked from the waist down, her legs spread wide, her fingers inside her pussy. But that wasn't all. I could see how wet she got, because she left a big dark spot on her black panties. The white fabric underneath was completely soaked with her juices. It was a picture of my mother being a slutty girl, playing with herself. And it made me cum. My cock twitched and I shot a load of hot semen. It was an amazing orgasm, thinking about my mother being such a naughty girl.

When she came to put me in bed, I could still feel the aroma of sex. She smelled like sex. It was a wonderful day. I had no idea my mom could be so sexy. I did know she was smart, funny, and attractive. But that she is really very sexy. This is something I learned, thanks to Giorgio.

Published 
Written by responding
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments