Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under The Doctor's Desk

"Missy's mouth was just what the doctor ordered"

33
16 Comments 16
214 Views 214
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Just a little something fun while I edit the next part of my series."

Doc arrived at the clinic early Monday morning. He had a full schedule of appointments and meetings, with only a half hour blocked out for lunch. Indeed, he had a busy, tiring day ahead of him and felt a bit overwhelmed.

Not helping matters was the fact that his administrative assistant, Margo, was on vacation. At least she had called a temp agency to have someone come in to help. He had no idea what to expect as far as this woman’s capabilities. Still, he was grateful to have someone assist him today.

When she arrived, Doc felt his cock twitch. While Margo wasn’t unattractive, nothing about her triggered such an unexpected response from his manhood. However, this girl from the temp agency inspired pure lust in his loins just by walking in the door.

She was a petite, voluptuous redhead with big blue eyes. Doc pictured his hands on her tits and felt himself blushing.

Trying to recover quickly from what he sure felt was an awkward moment, he greeted her warmly. “Hello, thanks for being here today.”

“Of course! I’m happy to help. My name is Melissa, but you can call me Missy.”

Doc smiled. “Well, I appreciate having you here, Missy. We’ve got a full load today; I hope you can handle it.”

Missy gave a sassy grin. “I’m quite capable of handling big loads.”

Doc’s bulge became instantly noticeable, and Missy licked her lips provocatively.

“Oh, goodness, I didn’t mean that the way it sounded, um, um,” Doc sputtered.

“I did. I’m here to take care of all your needs, Doc.”

Beads of perspiration formed on his brow. He wondered how he would get through his day with the indecent thoughts running through his mind.

“Well, you’ll be responsible for sending in patients this morning. But this afternoon, I have a few Zoom meetings, so I’m not sure that I’ll need you after lunch. But you’ll get paid for the full day.”

“Oh, you’ll need me after lunch, Doc. I guarantee it.”

Blessedly, the morning flew by. His temporary assistant was charming, and the patients commented on how friendly she was. Doc inhaled his lunch and then called Missy in to tell her she was free to go.

But when she arrived in his office, his dick threatened to burst right out of his pants.

“I can take care of that,” she said, nodding at his unfortunately timed erection.

“Oh, I, um, well, my Zoom meeting will start soon.”

“According to your schedule, you have twenty minutes before that begins. That’s all I need.”

“Need for what?” he asked as his pulse raced.

“Sit down, Doc, and let me handle it from here.”

Doc sat and watched as Missy locked the door. Then she approached his desk and did the unthinkable. She took off her dress and climbed under the desk. He should have stopped her, but his dick was doing all the thinking at that point, and his balls ached.

“I’m ready to help with that big load, Doc. Take your dick out and scoot your chair in a bit. I’m going to suck that nice, thick cock and swallow your cum.”

Surely this was unethical, Doc thought. And it was definitely cheating. But his rigid shaft was already in his hand, guiding it into Missy’s mouth.

“Oh, fuck, Missy. That feels so good!”

He glanced down and saw the delightful valley between her full breasts and pictured his cock sliding between them. But with only seventeen minutes left, he figured a blow job was all he’d have time for.

Her mouth was warm, wet, and full of his cock. She licked and sucked, moaning as if having his dick in her mouth was her greatest pleasure. Then he noticed her fingers were working her pussy at the same time. She was a vision of lust, with her red hair bouncing as his prick disappeared again and again into her decadent mouth.

Megan_Watson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_Watson

He grabbed her head with both hands and thrust his rock-hard cock into her wanton, willing mouth. “What a wicked little cocksucker you are, my dear. Keep playing with your pussy while I enjoy your oral talents.”

Missy mumbled, “Mmm-hmm.” The vibrations felt amazing on his prick. And the obscene squelching sounds as the tip lodged in her throat over and over again had him ready to burst.

“Oh, fuck! I’m gonna cum, Missy. Are you sure you want me to blow my load into your mouth?”

She looked up at him with mischief in her eyes, nodded her approval, and bobbed up and down till he felt like his balls might explode.

“Oh, God, yes, Missy! Suck my cock and swallow my seed like the naughty little slut you are!”

Doc came hard, nearly gagging the poor girl with gobs of hot, sticky seed. She opened her mouth for a moment to display the fruits of her labor before swallowing every single drop. Then she closed her eyes and moaned. With his spent dick still throbbing in her mouth, she rubbed herself feverishly until her climax had her shuddering and quaking.

Doc knew he should tell her to leave. But the idea of participating in Zoom meetings with a naked slut under his desk was too fucking hot to turn her away.

Fortunately, the camera only showed him from the waist up. So, instead of telling her to clean up and go home, he said, “Stay there and be my oral slut.”

Missy nodded and licked her fingers clean. Over the next couple of hours, she did amazing things with her tongue and teeth, edging him until he thought he’d go mad. She’d stop at times to masturbate, and the sounds of her fingers plunging into her juicy wetness, combined with her sensual moaning, had Doc hitting the mute button more than once.

When the final call ended, she wasted no time deep-throating his raging hard-on until he was very close. She stopped suddenly, pushed his chair back a tad, and rubbed copious amounts of nectar between her massive mounds.

“Fuck my tits,” she demanded, capturing his prick with her impressive breasts.

“How can I refuse such a titillating offer?”

But it wasn’t an offer; it was a command.

Doc’s hips rocked in his chair as he used her pretty titties for his pleasure. Her soft skin felt marvelous against his shaft and had him ready to blow in no time.

“I’m gonna cum, Missy. Where do you want it?”

“Wherever you want it, Doc!”

He growled as his balls tightened and let go, as his cum spurted out on Missy’s face and tits.

She flashed a salacious, cum-covered grin and batted her eyelashes. “I told you that you’d need me after lunch!”

“You certainly did.”

After Missy cleaned up and said goodbye, Doc wondered how he could handle a whole week of her under-the-desk sexcapades. He’d be worn out and unable to please his wife, and she’d wonder what the hell was going on.

His phone rang suddenly.

“Hello, Margo,” he said, answering the call. “I didn’t expect to hear from you.”

“I just wanted to apologize for leaving you high and dry today. The temp company just called me and said that Carla won’t be able to start until tomorrow.”

“Who’s Carla?”

“Weren’t you listening? Carla is the temp I arranged to cover while I’m on vacation. I’ve been assured she will be there bright and early tomorrow. I hope today wasn’t a nightmare for you without any help,” Margo said.

“Oh, no, it, um, it went fine. Missy was a great help.”

“Who’s Missy?” Carla asked, sounding confused.

Doc laughed, “I assumed she was the temp.”

“Hmm. Well, maybe they sent someone at the last minute to cover for Carla. Anyway, I hope you had a great day, Doc. I will see you in a week. Hopefully, the rest of the week won’t be too hard.”

Doc sighed. He wasn’t sure whether he was relieved or disappointed. He rather enjoyed being hard all day!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments