Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Friends Ch. 01

"I visited my friend when his wife wasn’t home."

332
48 Comments 48
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"The characters are over the age of eighteen. Please "Like" and "Comment" if you enjoy the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>A tip (Lush Coins) would be greatly appreciated as well. Thank You."

I met Lucas and Emily a few months ago. We all had such a wonderful time at the very first meeting that we continued to see each other every week. They would pick me up, drive me back to their place, and we would fuck on and off throughout the day.

It was exactly what I was looking for: friendly, non-judgmental people who didn't tie me down with commitment but shared the same high sex drive as myself.

This meet-up I'm going to talk about was a little different, though. I was feeling bad that they had to pick me up constantly, so I convinced my dad to let me have my car on campus. Of course, I made up a bullshit excuse about why I needed it, but it worked, and I excitedly told Lucas and Emily the next time we met.

It’s been a few days since I got my car. It was Wednesday afternoon. I got a text from Lucas asking what I was up to. I told him the truth: I was just getting some work done, and then I was going to get some lunch. To my surprise, he asked if I could come over. I planned on going to their apartment that evening, seeing as Lucas didn’t work on Wednesdays. It was just unusual because I didn't typically go there till Emily finished her work and picked me up at four o'clock.

Was she arriving home early? Or did she also have the day off? I wondered, so I texted her, and she invited me to come over if I was free.

I guess Emily is home too. I thought to myself before telling Lucas that I'd be there in an hour.

I showered first. Then I put on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, pulled my hair into a ponytail, and started heading for their apartment.

It didn't take me long to get there, and I was soon knocking on the apartment door. Lucas opened it up after a few seconds and gave me a hug. They were very touchy-feely people.

I came in and reclined on the couch, as usual. Lucas offered me a glass of wine and sat down next to me. We watched TV, chatted, and drank.

"Where's Emily hiding?” I giggled. “I haven't seen her at all."

"She's still at work as usual,” Lucas casually replied.

This caught me off guard. Every time we’d met up, it had always been the three of us. I was never really alone with one of them, and I wasn't sure how to feel about it.

"I wasn't sure if she was off today or something,” I said, trying not to seem surprised. “I texted her too, and she told me to come over, so I thought she would be here too."

"Nope," Lucas replied. "It’s just you and me until four or so."

I glanced at my phone. It was just one. I wasn't sure what we were going to do.

Lucas and I continued to chill out for another 45 minutes, during which time he made me cuddle up close to him. This was something I was used to by both Emily and Lucas (like I said, very touchy-feely people). The only thing was that this cuddling often led to more. I waited for about twenty minutes, lying next to him to see if he would make a move, even though Emily was not around.

Finally, he did. As I rested against him, he gently began stroking my arm. This moved on to groping my breasts through my t-shirt. I remained silent as he slipped his hand under my shirt and began playing with my bare chest.

He had no issue squeezing my 34C tits while pinching and caressing my nipples. I was getting really turned on, so I unzipped my pants and began playing with myself.

Lucas loved to watch Emily and me get ourselves off when we were excited. He didn't give me much time to explore myself, though. He pushed me down onto the couch and crawled on top of me. He revealed my tits by pushing up my t-shirt and began licking and sucking my nipples. After being with Lucas and Emily for a while, I learned that he went with the heat of the moment and only asked to do everything our first time out of courtesy.

Now that he knew my body and personality better, this was not so much the case.

As he sucked my nipples, flicking them with his tongue and softly biting down with his teeth, I felt his hand begin to push my jeans off. This made me feel both horny as well as nervous.

Are we really going to continue without Emily? Will she be okay with this? Several thoughts ran through my mind.

The more time I spent with them, the more I realized they wanted another woman, not only to spice things up but also to give Lucas a little more. He had a much higher libido than Emily, and he often liked things rougher and in weird positions. Emily wasn't much into this, which is where I came in. Since she wasn't there at the time, she couldn't dictate how far he could go, and that was why I felt nervous. As usual, though, when I got horny, all sense went out the window, and I thought, "Fuck it!”

I helped him kick off my pants and underwear. The moment they were off, Lucas stopped playing with my tits and moved away from me. He positioned himself so that he was lying flat on his back on the other side of the couch.

"Come over here, and give me a taste of that delicious pussy, Stacey."

I knew exactly what he wanted, so without wasting a second, I crawled over to get into my position.

I stood over Lucas’ face and gradually lowered myself so that my pussy was right above his mouth. He loved face-sitting and had me or Emily get eaten out like that almost every time I came over.

Once I was close enough, I got down on my knees and forced my pussy into his mouth. He grabbed my ass, and within seconds, I felt his warm tongue poke around my vaginal lips.

He moved my hips first so that he could take a mouthful of my clit. My breathing became shallower as I gripped the back of the couch and felt his large, wet tongue travel back and forth over my clit. He would delicately lick it, circling it, and then suck on it firmly while flicking the small bean.

I was really starting to get wet, and my hole began to beg for attention. Lucas could tell that, and he repositioned me so that my hole was now over his mouth. This was one of my favorite parts, and I began to moan as I felt him lick my hole and dart his tongue in and out as far as he could. It felt so good that I applied more pressure to his face, and he accepted it gladly.

"Oh God, yes, Lucas!” I yelled. “Fuck me with your tongue!"

Lucas liked dirty talk, which I discovered the first time we fucked. It took me a little bit to get used to it, but soon enough, it became exhilarating to hear those words come out of my mouth and out of his.

He once again switched back to my clit and continued to eat me out, roughly licking and sucking, sending shivers through my body. Much to my delight, I felt his fingers start prodding at my ass. Anal was a huge turn-on for me, and I loved when Emily and Lucas played with my ass. Lucas lubed up his fingers with some of my pussy juices and stuck two of his pudgy fingers in. I began bucking my hips and pushing down harder as the sensation of his licks and fingers started pushing me over the edge.

"Oh, God, Lucas, I'm gonna cum!” I groaned. "Oh, God, deeper, Lucas! Fuck my ass deeper!"

My hips moved faster as I moaned and rode his face.

He stretched as much as he could around my waist and drove his fingers in as deep as he could, which irritated me. I gripped the couch tightly as a ripple of pleasure ran through my body. I put all of my weight on his face and came as Lucas continued to eat me out.

Once the climax had diminished a little, I quickly got off his face to catch my breath and let him get up. While I was recovering, he cleaned himself up a little and took off his pants. He stood up in front of me, stroking his half-erect manhood. I knew it was my turn to return the favor.

CarolineWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineWilliams

I sat up so that my face was just inches away from his leaking cock. I gently curled my fingers around the shaft and took over the stroking. I continued to play with him, using his full length and gently rubbing the head of his cock. Once he was a bit harder, I took his throbbing boner in my mouth.

"Oh, yeah!" he grumbled. "Suck it, Stacey!"

I began blowing Lucas, using my tongue to play with the head, and stroking the rest of his length that I could not fit in my mouth.

The more I sucked, licked, and stroked him, the harder and bigger he became. Lucas soon began to move his hips, forcing me to take more and more of his length. I gagged, but he didn’t stop. Finally, he paused right before he got too aggressive and pulled back.

“Stand up, Stacey,” he murmured, bringing me to my feet by holding my hands.

As I stood up, he forced me to bend over the couch.

Lucas rubbed his fingers through my wet slit and brushed past my clit over and over again, causing me to pant with pleasure and anticipation. Finally, after making his way back to my hole, he stuck a few fingers in my pussy and swirled them around to make sure I was ready to go. After thrusting and wiggling his fingers around, he pulled out; his hands soaked in my juices, knowing he could have his way with me.

Lucas positioned himself and began rubbing his cock up and down my wet lips, slightly pushing the head in before pulling it out every time he reached my hole. He did this over and over again until I realized he was teasing me. That was something he never really got to do when Emily was around, since she was always impatient and wanted to see him fuck me.

It felt good, but I wanted more, and he knew it for sure.

"Look at this hungry little hole, trying to suck up my dick every time I come by," he chuckled.

I couldn't take it anymore and tried to push back the next time he put the head of his cock in, hoping it would go deeper. I whined with protest when it didn't work.

"Look, who's being aggressive today?” he laughed and then asked. “What do you want, Stacey?"

"I want to get fucked, Lucas!” I yelled. “Pound my cunt with your big cock!"

"That's like a good girl!" he laughed, lining up his meat and then thrusting deep in one go.

I let out a moan and continued to egg him on.

"Ah! Fuucckk! Yeah, just like that, Lucas! Mess my pussy up!"

"Hell yeah!" he yelled as he began pumping me.

I shivered in excitement as I finally got what I desired. Lucas' large, thick manhood was slamming me from behind.

As Lucas fucked me, all I could think of was Emily. I wondered how she would feel knowing that her husband was banging another woman on her couch while she was at work.

Lucas got more aggressive as time passed, and by this point, he had a tight grip on my ponytail, yanking it as he smashed his cock deep into my pussy.

"Does it feel good, Stacey?” he asked, panting. “Does my little slut feel good?"

"Y-Yeah! Ah!” I gasped. “It feels so good!"

I screamed out in pleasure every time he hit my innermost spot, and I rocked my hips back to meet his. When he let go of my hair, gripped my waist, and began slamming into my cunt, I knew he was about to come. There was so much force in each thrust that it was almost painful, but there was no way he was stopping.

"I'm gonna cum in your hungry cunt!"

He started pushing me into the couch with his weight, and my legs eventually gave out from the hard fucking, so I knelt on the couch.

Lucas tightened his grasp on my waist and continued to slam into me till I could feel his cum pouring into me. I moaned and squirmed as he released it all with a few powerful thrusts before collapsing on top of me, his pulsing manhood still in my pussy. I felt all his cum in me and breathed heavily, waiting for him to pull out. When he had enough energy, he pulled out and slid to the floor next to the couch. I could see he was ready to unwind a little, but I was still ready to go and wanted to cum badly. While he relaxed, I started fingering myself, feeling my juices and his cum inside me.

"Not enough?"

Lucas noticed this and patted my leg, which was near him.

"It felt great, but I need to cum," I murmured, shaking my head.

If Emily had been here, she would have come in and helped me finish, but we both knew she wasn't there.

But Lucas gladly took Emily's place and scooted over to me. He softly removed my hand from my pussy and replaced my fingers with two of his. They were much longer and thicker, and I let out a soft, pleasurable gasp. He began fingering me, wiggling his fingers, hitting my sensitive spot gently rather than harder. With ease, he soon inserted a third finger, and finger fucked me faster and harder this time.

"Oh fuck, yes! Lucas, fuck me with your fingers! Harder!"

It felt great, and it became even better as I felt him slowly begin to add his pinkie. He continued to wiggle, twist, and stretch my pussy until he had four fingers inside.

"Does it feel good?" he asked, grinning. "Your slutty hole sucked in these four fat fingers right up to my knuckles."

"Yes, that feels great!" I exclaimed as I stared at him.

It really did, and I needed him to move. I desperately grabbed his arm and started moving it on my own. His fingers went in and out slowly at my command, but that still wasn't what I wanted.

"I need it harder, Lucas!

He held my waist down as he went all out, twisting and thrusting his fingers as fast as he could. Sometimes, he would pause just long enough to get his fingers in really deep and make an up-and-down movement with his whole hand. I felt his fingers brushing against the wall of my pussy, pushing his fingers harder, and moving his palm in circular motions. I was ready to cum! I needed to cum! I’d orgasm any second! His fingers were getting faster and faster, stroking me, finger-fucking me, and pushing my clit harder and faster.

I felt like I was about to explode as my whole body shook violently, with electricity shooting through my whole body, paralyzing me completely as a bolt of lightning shot out of my pussy! I was violently squirting out of my pussy as he forced me to. More and more of my juices were gushing out nonstop!!

Then there was silence!! I was clinging to his neck like I'd just survived a tidal wave. My whole body jolting in shock, my pussy pulsating in pleasure and amazement, and my legs were feeling like they were crumbling under me as he held me securely. I needed to catch my breath. I finally got the strength to lift my head and make eye contact with him as he smiled for what seemed like an eternity.

I closed my eyes again and just stayed there while recovering from the shakes that were still racing throughout my body. After sitting there for a little, he turned on the TV, and we watched a few shows as we cleaned up. Then we went to the bathroom and got a drink.

Time went by, and it was finally four in the afternoon. I knew Emily would be home any minute. This made me anxious because I wasn't sure how she'd react to us doing it alone.

Published 
Written by princess_stacey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments