Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Reunion With An Old Friend

"No wonder his wife loved him."

162
30 Comments 30
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

The weekend heat was unrelenting. The thermometer read 96 but, in the sun the temperature was well over 110 degrees. I planned to take a ride on my boat to one of the beach islands offshore. The Gulf of Mexico was uncomfortably hot, so that was not appealing. There was no relief from the heat so I stayed home, occasionally jumping in the pool, drying off, and then doing it over again. Shortly after noon, the phone rang. I didn’t recognize the number. When I answered I was pleasantly surprised. An old friend named Thomas was on the other end.

He and his wife were neighbors when I lived in New York City. I hadn’t seen Thomas since his wife passed away. When I divorced and moved to Florida, we lost contact. He told me he retired several months ago and recently moved to Indian Rocks Beach, about two hours south from where I live. I was excited to hear his voice. We’ve known each other for twenty-five years. He wanted to catch up and invited me to dinner that evening if I was available.

As luck would have it, I was. It was one of the rare weekends that I had no plans and nothing to do. We discussed the details and decided to meet halfway, this way neither one of us had to drive the entire distance. I knew the area better than he did so I chose a restaurant in New Port Richey. We set a time, I gave him some directions, and ended our call.

My day went from lazy and boring to playful and exciting. The last time we were together was at his wife Loren’s funeral, a sorrowful time. That was over two years ago. So much has changed in our lives, and I couldn’t wait to see him. Our friendship was never intimate. Over the years, we had a close and neighborly relationship. Now, our situations were very different. I started to fantasize at the thought of being with him.

It was time to get ready. I wasn’t sure if I should dress provocatively or not. Normally, I would wear one of my many tight-fitting sun dresses, no bra or panties. I chose not to. I pulled on white silk panties and a matching bra. They made me feel sexy without being slutty. Next, a cute pair of white cotton shorts with a thin pull-over print silk blouse. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. Perfect, I felt great and certainly didn’t want to look like an old lady.

On the drive south, I had butterflies in my stomach. I don’t know why. I’ve made this trip many times, met men and women, gotten laid, and never gave it a second thought. Now I am going to see an old friend, and I am nervous as hell. As I neared the restaurant, I could feel that familiar tickle between my legs.

I was ten minutes early and Thomas was there already. He was always prompt, I loved that about him. When I walked through the door it was as if we were together just yesterday. The familiarity was a welcome greeting. We hugged and kissed each other on the cheek like old friends do. The hostess sat us in a booth. I invited him to sit next to me rather than across from one another. He loved the idea and slid in next to me.

Thomas is a year older than me but didn’t look his age. He is in great shape with a solid body, a full head of silver hair, and a smile that could melt ice. Whatever his aftershave was, it smelled delicious. The scent was driving me crazy. I resisted the urge to grab him right there. We ordered drinks and decided to split a small appetizer. He and I spent the next ninety minutes reminiscing, joking, and laughing.

After our third round of drinks, I brushed my hand across his lap. Thomas had an erection that was like a tree limb. He leaned into me and kissed me. Not a neighborly old friend type of kiss. It was an ‘I want to strip you naked and fuck you all night’ kind of kiss. We never ordered dinner. Before he could say anything, I suggested we leave, that I knew of a place we could go close by. I told him to follow me to the Quality Inn on Route 19, about a mile away. As we drove, he stuck to my bumper like he was in pursuit of a bank robber. I parked near the front entrance, he parked across the aisle not far away.

I waited for him at the entrance. I didn’t tell him that I was familiar with the hotel bar. I visit this place on occasion because it’s away from where I live. I’m able to meet travelers, people from out of town who wouldn’t know who I am to have sex with. The kind of sex that provided stress relief without the complications of a relationship. The clerk at the front desk recognized me but thankfully, didn’t say anything. We checked in and went straight to our room. My panties were damp. Now I was sorry I wore them.

He slid the keycard into the lock and opened the door. Before he could close the door, I had my cotton shorts on the floor. Our mouths coupled in a passionate lock. As he kissed me, his hand started to caress the damp silk that covered the fire burning inside me. The gush of excitement didn’t go unnoticed. Thomas released me, brought his fingers to his lips, and tasted my musk. Then, he lifted my blouse over my head. I stood like a blushing bride in my virgin white bra and panties before him.

JkateLen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JkateLen

Seconds passed as he was contemplating his next move. I took charge relieving him of his shorts and shirt. Now we were on even playing ground. We stood just feet apart. I reached around and unhooked my bra, sliding it off my shoulders. Thomas couldn’t take his eyes off my tits. His stare was making the fire inside me burn hotter. I backed toward the bed, sitting on the edge, never taking my eyes off him. His cock was straining the white boxer shorts he still had on. He finally dropped them to the floor exposing his beautiful shaft.

My panties were still on. I wanted him to rip them off me. Instead, he slowly approached me and delicately started to pull them off. He kissed my legs as he slid them down. Without a word, I opened my legs inviting him to take me. Time stood still as he worked his way back up kissing my inner thighs. My breathing grew heavy as I anticipated his lips moving to my smooth crease.

He took in a deep breath bypassing my soaked folds and continued up my stomach. His kisses were soft causing me to shiver. A tender bite of both my nipples then my neck sent me spinning. Then his lips met mine. He positioned himself squarely between my legs as he guided himself into me. I wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him into me deeper. He was slow yet deliberate, still kissing me. It had been a long time since I felt like someone was making love to me and not just fucking me. I felt like a woman and cherished the moment.

This felt so personal, romantic, and understanding. A cadence built between us. We lasted longer than usual, both of us savoring the moment. I wanted us to come together and it was as if he knew what I was thinking. As I started to lose control, he let out a sigh of relief. I could feel his warm cum fill me. He kept pumping into me. I screamed out his name. Then, it was over. We lay together, him still on top of me, both of us trying to catch our breath, drained of all energy.

Our eyes met as he started to recede from my body. Without words, I let him know that I loved this. We continued to kiss and explore each other’s bodies. A slight touch or pinch. An occasional nibble or fondle, the type two lovers allow. We lay on our sides under the sheets, seizing the need for more. As delicately as I could, I nudged him onto his back and started to stroke his manhood. The response was immediate.

In the same manner as his approach, I kissed his body, working my way down his legs and up again. Unlike him, I stopped midway up and kissed the tip of his dick. He let out a deep breath as I started to take him in my mouth. He moaned my name as I licked and sucked his shaft. I became aggressive and cupped his balls as I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. It started to drive him crazy. As soon as I engulfed him, he started to fill my throat with his seed. I swallowed every drop.

He lay there with his eyes shut, speechless. I snuggled up against him. He held me in his arms and we fell asleep.

The light was bright outside, it was Sunday morning. The evening before had been unexpected. The man that I’ve known for a quarter century wound up being one of the best lovers I’ve ever had. It wasn’t just the orgasm, it was the emotional connection we had.

Thomas was still asleep and I didn’t want to disturb him. Lying naked in bed next to him, I could smell the remnants of his aftershave on our bodies. It was almost an hour before he started to stir. When I knew for sure he was awake, I kissed him, and then I reached under the covers to feel a magnificent hard-on. I didn’t wait. I wanted him to make love to me again.

I climbed on top of him. He reached up to me and caressed my breasts, rolling my nipples in his fingers. That’s all it took. Like a floodgate opening, my body took him in. I was slow and steady with my movement. He didn’t let me finish though. He rolled me off of him and onto my back. Like last night, he was in charge, a true alfa male. Slowly, he drove his erection deep into me. I threw my arms out over my head and let him have his way with me. Thomas was a powerful yet sensitive lover, making sure that I was taken care of. I started to come over and over with each thrust. Again, we climaxed together, and again, we collapsed in a heap of sweat and cum.

Neither one of us wanted this reunion to end. What started as a friendly visit to catch up on old times wound up being a night of physical passion. We showered, enjoying our last minutes together, taking our time, and basking in our newfound love for each other. Check-out time was 11 AM. As the hour grew near, we both knew that we had to dress and part company. Our lips met one last time as we said goodbye. We made plans to visit again soon.

Published 
Written by Darlene69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments