Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Of Bangkok: Trans Girlfriend Takes Control Part 2

"Robert’s Submission To Thida Deepens"

27
4 Comments 4
1.8k Views 1.8k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Thida strutted onto the tennis court with an air of dominance that turned heads and silenced conversations. Her outfit was a tantalizing blend of power and seduction: a tight, black leather skirt that hugged her hips and flared just enough to tease with every movement, and a white top that strained to contain her ample breasts, the fabric clinging to her skin, highlighting every curve.

She was the embodiment of sexual confidence, her every step demanding attention.

Trailing behind her, like a dutiful servant, was Robert. Once a proud man, now a shadow of his former self, he had been transformed under Thida's relentless dominance. Dressed in a skimpy pink tennis outfit, complete with a frilly skirt and matching top, his clothes left nothing to the imagination. The contrast between his feminine attire and the remnants of his masculine demeanour only added to the humiliation. His legs were bare, smooth, and glistening in the sun, and his face was a deep crimson from the mix of exertion and embarrassment.

He did his best to pull down the skirt to hide the steel chastity belt, but it was a constant battle. He couldn’t believe how quickly she had turned Robert into her bitch.

Thida took her position at the baseline, preparing for her serve. The small crowd gathered around the court was a mix of curious onlookers, some drawn by her beauty, others by the spectacle of Robert’s humiliation. She glanced over her shoulder, her gaze locking onto Robert, who stood off to the side, clutching a tray with her drinks. He knew better than to speak without permission.

"Ball," she commanded, her voice dripping with authority.

Robert placed down the tray of drinks and scurried forward, picking up the tennis ball that was near her feet, and handing it to her. As he did, a group of men near the court sniggered, one of them whispering loud enough for him to hear, "Look at that pussy-whipped sissy. What a bitch."

Thida’s lips curled into a wicked smile as she heard the taunts. She loved every second of this—the power, the control, the public degradation of her submissive.

After a few serves, she turned to face Robert, who was looking at her feet, head bowed in shame.

"My shoelace," she said coolly, lifting her foot slightly.

Without a word, Robert set the tray down and came forward and immediately began to tie her shoelace, his fingers trembling as they worked. Thida stood tall, her chest heaving as she took in the scene—her perfect little sissy, on his knees, serving her every whim. The crowd continued to watch, their whispers growing louder, the words cutting through the air like knives.

"Such a pathetic little bitch," one woman remarked with a sneer.

Thida looked down at Robert, her expression a mix of disdain and satisfaction. "Hurry up, bitch," she snapped, kicking his hand lightly as he finished tying the lace.

Robert flinched but quickly moved back to his position, ready to fetch the next ball, pour her drink, or do whatever menial task she required. Thida returned to her game, her skirt fluttering with each powerful swing of her racket, her breasts bouncing with every movement. The men watching couldn’t take their eyes off her, their gazes filled with lust, even as they mocked Robert's plight.

"Serve me my drink," she demanded after a particularly vigorous rally, holding out her hand without looking at him.

Robert rushed forward, grabbing the glass from the tray and holding it out to her with both hands. She took it, barely acknowledging his existence, and took a long, slow sip, her eyes closed in pleasure. As she handed the glass back, she let her fingers brush against his cheek, a small gesture that sent a shiver down his spine.

"You're such a good little servant, aren’t you?" she purred, loud enough for the crowd to hear.

Robert's face burned with humiliation as the crowd’s laughter grew, but he nodded, unable to speak. He had no choice but to agree, his will completely broken under her control.

His cock was straining massively in the steel confines of the chastity belt. Her confidence, control and beauty had Robert wrapped around her little finger. He had never been so horny in all his life.

Thida continued her game, her movements are fluid and commanding. Whenever she needed something, she’d simply snap her fingers or call out a command, and Robert would leap into action, his every move punctuated by the jeers and taunts of the onlookers. Each time he bent down to pick up a ball or refill her glass, the crowd’s ridicule intensified, branding him with every humiliating name they could think of. He prayed they wouldn’t see the chastity belt any time he bent over to pick something up.

As the match drew to a close, Thida walked over to Robert, who was once again standing looking at her feet, waiting for her next order. She looked at him, her eyes gleaming with satisfaction.

"Remember your place, bitch," she whispered, her voice dripping with venom. "You exist to serve me, nothing more."

"Yes, Mistress," Robert whispered back, his voice trembling as he stared at the ground, utterly defeated.

With a final, dismissive glance, Thida turned and strode off the court, her head held high, her hips swaying seductively as she left. Robert remained for a moment longer, the crowd’s laughter ringing in his ears before he slowly rose to follow her, his head bowed in shame.

The day had been a stark reminder of his place—at her feet, in her service, forever her obedient sissy.

When Robert wasn’t around Thida, he was given work to become a better submissive. He had been spending every day learning how to perform a traditional Thai massage for Thida, and now that she had finished her tennis session, it was time to put his training to the test.

Robert’s hands trembled slightly as he poured the warm oil into his palms, his eyes fixed on Thida’s figure lying face down on the massage table. The soft glow of candlelight flickered across the room, casting shadows that danced over her flawless skin. She was stunning—her toned, firm body draped in nothing but a towel that barely covered her perfect ass. The heat from the oil mingled with the heat radiating from her body, creating an intoxicating atmosphere that only heightened Robert’s arousal.

He was dressed, as always, in his humiliating pink lingerie, the tight fabric of his panties clinging to his hard cock, trapped within the cruel confines of his chastity cage. Every movement sent a jolt of discomfort and desire through him, the metal pressing against his swollen flesh, a constant reminder of his submission. The sight of Thida, so powerful and seductive, only made his predicament more unbearable.

Taking a deep breath, Robert stepped forward and began to massage the oil into her back, his fingers sinking into the softness of her skin. He worked slowly, methodically, letting the warmth of the oil seep into her muscles as he kneaded and caressed every inch of her body. His hands glided over her shoulders, down her spine, and across her lower back, his fingers tracing the curves of her hips.

The scent of the oil mingled with the natural scent of her skin, creating a heady mix that made Robert’s head spin. He could feel the heat of her body beneath his hands, the firmness of her muscles, and the softness of her skin. The tension in her shoulders slowly melted away under his touch, and she let out a soft sigh of pleasure, her body relaxing into the table.

Robert’s heart pounded in his chest, each beat echoing in his ears. His cock throbbed painfully within the cage, straining against the unyielding metal as he continued to massage her. The combination of the tactile pleasure of touching her and the sheer eroticism of the situation drove him to the brink of madness. He wanted so badly to be free, to feel the sensation of her body against his without the cruel barrier of chastity, but he knew better than to even dream of such a thing.

Thida shifted slightly, and the towel slipped lower, revealing more of her perfect, rounded ass. Robert’s breath hitched as he moved his hands lower, massaging the top of her thighs, his fingers brushing the edge of the towel. She moaned softly, the sound sending a thrill of arousal through him. He could feel himself leaking within the cage, the cool liquid trapped by the tight fabric of his panties.

"Deeper," Thida murmured, her voice thick with relaxation and pleasure.

Robert obediently pressed harder, his hands moving with more confidence as he worked the tension out of her muscles.

He could feel her responding to his touch, her body melting beneath his fingers, the occasional soft moan or sigh escaping her lips. Every sound she made, every movement of her body, only served to make his desire burn hotter, the need for release becoming unbearable.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Thida shifted again, rolling onto her back. The towel barely covered her breasts, the top of the fabric stretched taut across her nipples, which were hard and straining against the thin material. She looked up at him with a sultry smile, her eyes half-lidded with pleasure.

"Continue," she commanded softly, her voice carrying an edge of anticipation.

Robert’s hands trembled as he resumed the massage, his fingers grazing the top of her chest before moving to her shoulders. He could feel the heat of her body intensifying, the smoothness of her skin under his palms driving him wild with desire. His cock throbbed painfully, the pressure of the chastity cage almost too much to bear, but he pushed the discomfort aside, focusing on giving her the pleasure she demanded.

Thida’s breathing grew heavier as he worked his way down her body, his hands moving to her breasts, kneading them gently through the towel. Her nipples pressed against his palms, hard and sensitive, and she moaned softly, her hips shifting slightly on the table.

His cock throbbed again, and he had to bite back a groan of frustration as the cage dug into his flesh.

Thida’s hand moved to the back of his head, her fingers tangling in his hair as she guided his head lower. She arched her back slightly, her body begging for more.

Her eyes were blazing with lust. "Now, you’re going to finish this Thai massage properly," she ordered, her voice thick with anticipation.

Robert nodded, his own desire nearly overwhelming as he moved down her body, kissing and licking his way lower. When he reached the edge of the table, Thida shifted, spreading her legs to give him access. His heart pounded as he lowered himself between her thighs, his hands trembling as he reached for her.

Her cock, hard and throbbing, was a sight to behold. Robert’s mouth watered as he took her in his hand, stroking her slowly, feeling the heat and hardness. She let out a soft sigh of pleasure, her hips lifting slightly off the table as he leaned down, his tongue flicking out to taste the precum already glistening at the tip.

The salty, musky taste sent a shiver of arousal through him, and he opened his mouth wider, taking her length into his mouth. Thida moaned, her hand gripping the back of his head as she pushed him down, guiding him to take her deeper. Robert complied eagerly, his tongue swirling around her shaft as he sucked, the sensation of her cock filling his mouth and driving him wild with desire.

He began to choke and gag on her nine-inch monster cock, but Thida held his head down on her cock, relishing in his discomfort and struggle with her giant cock.

He could feel her throbbing in his mouth, her cock swelling as he sucked her harder, his tongue working over every inch of her. Thida’s moans grew louder, her grip on his head tightening as she thrust into his mouth, her movements becoming more urgent, more desperate.

Finally, with a low, guttural moan, Thida came, her hot cum flooding his mouth, filling him. Robert swallowed greedily, his tongue lapping at her shaft as he milked every last drop from her. His cock throbbed painfully within the cage, desperate for release, but he knew better than to expect any relief.

When she was done, Thida pulled him away, her hand still gripping his hair as she looked down at him with a satisfied smile.

"Good girl," she purred, her voice dripping with satisfaction. "Now, clean me up."

Robert nodded, his mouth still filled with the taste of her cum as he obediently licked her clean, his tongue tracing every inch of her shaft, his own arousal a burning, unfulfilled need that he knew would never be satisfied.

When he was finished, Thida released him, her hand slipping from his hair as she stretched out on the table, her body glistening with sweat and oil. Robert knelt beside her, his head bowed in submission, his heart still racing from the intensity of the experience.

Thida looked down at him with a smirk, her eyes gleaming with satisfaction. "Now go clean yourself up. We’ll continue later."

The dimly lit dungeon was suffused with a sultry heat, the air thick with anticipation and the lingering scent of leather and polished steel. The walls were adorned with an array of instruments of domination, from whips and chains to gleaming metal restraints. In the centre of the room, under the soft, flickering glow of candlelight, stood Thida, the embodiment of raw, sensual power.

She was dressed in a skin-tight black latex bodysuit that clung to every curve of her body, her breasts nearly spilling out of the deep neckline. The glossy material reflected the dim light, accentuating her figure in the most provocative way. Her boots, high and stiletto-heeled, clicked ominously against the cold, hard floor as she slowly circled Robert, who was bound to a sturdy wooden cross in the centre of the dungeon.

Robert’s wrists were secured above his head, his ankles spread wide and shackled to the base of the cross. His body was completely exposed, save for the humiliating chastity cage that encased his cock, the metal gleaming cruelly in the low light. His balls hung heavy and vulnerable beneath, a perfect target for whatever torment Thida had in store.

Thida stopped directly in front of him, her eyes gleaming with a wicked, teasing delight. She reached out with one gloved hand, her fingers trailing lightly down his chest, making him shiver. “You’ve been such a good little sissy, haven’t you?” she murmured, her voice dripping with honeyed venom.

Robert swallowed hard, his body trembling under her touch. “Yes, Mistress,” he whispered, his voice filled with both fear and longing.

A dark smile curled Thida’s lips as she moved her hand lower, her fingers brushing over the chastity cage, feeling the way his cock strained helplessly against the unyielding metal. She gave it a little tug, the sensation sharp and uncomfortable, sending a jolt of pain and pleasure through his body. Robert gasped, his breath catching in his throat as he struggled to remain still.

“Look at you,” Thida purred, her fingers tapping lightly on the cage. “So desperate, so needy… and so completely under my control.” She leaned in closer, her breath warm against his ear as she whispered, “Do you think you deserve release, my pet?”

Robert’s heart pounded in his chest, his mind reeling with the desperate need for relief, but he knew better than to hope for such a gift. “Only if it pleases you, Mistress,” he replied, his voice trembling with anticipation.

Thida chuckled softly, the sound low and sinister. “Good answer.” She straightened up, her eyes locking onto his as she brought her hand to his balls, cradling them gently at first before squeezing them with just enough pressure to make him wince. “But I think you need to suffer a bit more before you even think about earning that.”

Her grip tightened, and Robert’s knees buckled as a wave of pain shot through him. His balls felt like they were being crushed, the pressure intense and unrelenting, and yet there was something undeniably erotic about the way she toyed with him, her control absolute. He bit his lip, trying to hold back a groan as she twisted and pulled, her movements precise and methodical, each one designed to push him closer to the edge of pain and pleasure.

After what felt like an eternity, Thida released her hold, and Robert sagged against the restraints, his breath coming in ragged gasps. But she wasn’t done with him yet. With a predatory smile, she reached over to a nearby table, where an array of sex toys and instruments lay waiting. She selected a small, vibrating wand and turned it on, the low hum filling the room.

AbbyJackson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyJackson1

“Let’s see how much you can take,” she said, her voice laced with sadistic delight as she pressed the vibrating wand against the base of the chastity cage, right where the metal met his skin. The sensation was immediate and overwhelming, the vibrations sending shockwaves through his cock, trapped and unable to escape the relentless stimulation.

Robert’s body jerked involuntarily, a choked moan escaping his lips as the vibrations pulsed through him, each one intensifying the unbearable ache in his groin. He could feel his cock straining against the cage, the pressure building to a fever pitch, but there was no release, no way to ease the torment. Thida watched him with a mixture of amusement and satisfaction, her hand moving the wand in slow, deliberate circles, varying the intensity to keep him on edge.

“Does that feel good, my little sissy?” she taunted, her eyes gleaming as she watched him writhe. “Or does it hurt? Maybe it’s a bit of both…”

Robert could only manage a strangled gasp in response, his body quivering as the vibrations continued to assault his caged cock. His mind was a whirlwind of sensations—pleasure, pain, humiliation—all blending into one overwhelming experience that left him breathless and trembling.

Thida’s smile widened as she increased the intensity, the vibrations growing stronger, more insistent. “Oh, look at you, so helpless, so desperate,” she cooed, her voice dripping with mockery. “But you know you can’t cum, not until I allow it. And right now, I’m far more interested in watching you suffer.”

She pressed the wand harder against the cage, the vibrations growing almost unbearable, each pulse a cruel reminder of his trapped, denied arousal. Robert’s body strained against the restraints, his muscles tensing as he fought against the rising tide of pleasure that had nowhere to go. He was on the brink of madness, the need for release a burning ache that consumed him, but he knew it was hopeless. Thida would never grant him release—not yet, at least.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Thida pulled the wand away, leaving Robert panting and trembling, his cock throbbing painfully within the cage. But there was no relief, only the lingering ache of denial. Thida set the wand aside and selected a long, slender plug, coated with a generous amount of lubricant.

“Now, it’s time for some real fun,” she said, her voice taking on a more sinister edge as she approached him, the plug held menacingly in her hand. “You’ve been so good, so obedient… but that doesn’t mean you don’t need to be punished.”

Robert’s eyes widened as she positioned the plug at the entrance of his ass, the cold, slick surface pressing against his tight hole. He braced himself, his body tensing as she began to push it in, the pressure building slowly as the plug stretched him open. The sensation was intense, a mix of discomfort and strange pleasure that made his breath hitch in his throat.

Thida pushed the plug deeper, her hand steady and unyielding as she forced it inside him, inch by inch. Robert gasped, his body arching as the plug filled him, the thickest part pressing against his prostate in a way that sent electric jolts of pleasure and pain through him. When the plug was fully seated, Thida stepped back to admire her work, her eyes gleaming with satisfaction.

“Such a good little toy,” she purred, reaching down to twist the plug, sending a fresh wave of sensation through Robert’s body. “But we’re just getting started.”

She returned to the table and picked up a set of nipple clamps, each one attached to a thin chain that dangled menacingly. Without a word, she leaned in and attached the clamps to Robert’s nipples, the sharp pinch of the metal sending a shock of pain through his chest. He groaned, his body instinctively pulling away from the pain, but there was nowhere to go, no escape from the relentless torment she was inflicting on him.

Thida tugged on the chain, the clamps biting into his sensitive flesh, each tug a sharp, burning pain that made his cock throb helplessly within the cage. “This is what you deserve,” she whispered, her voice low and cruel as she twisted the chain. “You exist to suffer for me, to please me, to be my perfect little sissy.”

Robert’s mind was a haze of pain and arousal, the sensations blurring together into a torturous symphony of pleasure and agony. His body was on fire, every nerve ending alight with the intensity of his submission, and yet, despite the pain, despite the humiliation, there was a part of him that craved this, that revelled in being completely under her control.

Thida continued to toy with him, her hands moving between the clamps and the plug, twisting and pulling, each movement designed to push him further into the depths of submission. His body responded instinctively, his muscles tensing and relaxing as she worked him over, his cock throbbing painfully in its prison, desperate for a release that would never come.

Finally, Thida stepped back, her chest heaving with exertion as she admired her handiwork. Robert was a quivering mess, his body covered in a sheen of sweat, his muscles trembling from the intensity of the experience. But there was no mercy in her gaze, only the cold, calculated satisfaction of a Mistress who had thoroughly dominated her submissive.

She slowly walked over to the wall and removed a black leather flogger..

“Count each strike and thank your Mistress,” Thida purred, her voice dripping with seductive dominance. “We have a hundred to go tonight, my pet…”

A hundred? How am I supposed to survive that? Robert's mind reeled with disbelief, his heart hammering in his chest as the reality of her command sank in.

Snap!

“One… thank you, Mistress,” he whimpered, his voice trembling as the sharp pain ignited his senses. This is just the beginning… how can I take a hundred?

Crack!

“Two… thank you, Mistress,” he gasped, the sting of the flogger searing into his skin. I can barely handle this His thoughts spiralled into a chaotic mix of fear, each lash driving him deeper into submission.

The strikes continued, each one sending waves of pain and twisted pleasure coursing through him. His body trembled, his mind struggling to keep count as the numbers blurred together.

“Forty-four… thank you, Mistress,” he groaned, his voice ragged with exhaustion.

“Forty-five… thank you, Mistress…”

Suddenly, Robert hesitated, his mind lank as the next strike landed. Was that forty-five? Or was it forty-six? Panic gripped him as he realized he had lost count.

“What was that, my little pet?” Thida’s voice was ice-cold, her amusement tinged with cruelty.

“I… I lost count, Mistress,” Robert stammered, his heart sinking with dread.

Thida sighed, the sound full of mock disappointment. “I suppose we’ll have to start over, then. From the beginning.”

No… please, no, Robert’s mind screamed, but he dared not voice his protest. His body shook with fear and anguish, the thought of enduring those lashes all over again filling him with despair.

Snap!

“One… thank you, Mistress,” he sobbed, the pain now unbearable as fresh tears streamed down his face.

Crack!

“Two… thank you, Mistress,” he gasped, the agony overwhelming, every nerve in his body on fire. How can I take another ninety-eight?

The lashes continued, each one a brutal reminder of his failure, his body wracked with pain and humiliation as he forced himself to count every strike, the numbers slipping from his trembling lips. His voice quivered with each desperate thank you, every word a plea for mercy that he knew would never come.

Several days later, Robert's heels clicked against the polished marble floor of the bustling mall, each step an awkward dance of balance and humiliation. He was dressed in a tight pink skirt that barely covered the tops of his thighs, a matching pink top that clung to his torso, and underneath, a set of delicate lace panties and a bra that hugged his chest.

His long pink hair, a wig that Thida had chosen for him, cascaded down his back, and his face was adorned with a full face of expertly applied makeup. His nails, painted to match his outfit, extended well beyond his fingertips, making every movement a challenge.

In his arms, he struggled with a multitude of shopping bags, each one heavy with the weight of Thida's latest acquisitions. The thin straps dug into his wrists, leaving red marks that he could feel even beneath the cuffs of his blouse. As he tottered behind her, the heels she’d chosen for him—towering pink stilettos—made every step feel like a trial, the pain in his feet growing more unbearable with each passing minute.

Thida, striding ahead of him, was a vision of power and dominance. She wore a sleek black leather jacket, its tight fit accentuating her curves, paired with a pair of thigh-high leather boots that clicked with confidence as she moved. Her presence commanded attention, and she knew it. Her gaze was sharp and predatory, flicking back to Robert every so often with a knowing smirk.

As they moved through the mall, Robert could feel the stares of passersby burning into him. Whispers and snickers followed him, a cruel chorus of judgment and ridicule. He heard someone mutter “pussy whipped,” and another called him a “sissy,” their words sinking deep into his already bruised ego. A group of teenagers pointed and laughed, snapping pictures with their phones, their mocking grins making his cheeks burn with shame.

Robert’s heart pounded in his chest as he struggled to keep up with Thida’s brisk pace, the weight of the bags and the instability of his heels slowing him down. His freshly pierced ears throbbed, the new studs still tender from the moment earlier in the day when Thida had dragged him to a jewellry store and insisted on having his ears pierced in front of a crowd of onlookers. The sharp sting of the needle had been nothing compared to the humiliation of sitting there, fully feminized, while the shop assistant cooed over how “cute” he looked.

“Keep up, sissy,” Thida called back to him, her voice laced with both mockery and authority. She didn’t break her stride, forcing Robert to quicken his pace, his breath coming in short, panicked gasps as he teetered on the edge of another stumble.

Thida led them to a high-end boutique, the kind of place Robert would have never dared to enter on his own. As they walked in, the shop assistant’s eyes widened at the sight of Robert, but a quick glance at Thida’s commanding presence was enough to keep any comments at bay. Thida began browsing the racks, her sharp eyes scanning the designer clothes while Robert struggled to keep the bags from slipping out of his grip.

At one point, one of her laces came undone, and she paused, glancing back at Robert with a raised eyebrow. “On your knees,” she commanded softly, the tone leaving no room for hesitation.

Robert’s face flushed with embarrassment as he set the bags down carefully and knelt at her feet. The position was awkward in his heels and skirt, but he didn’t dare refuse. His trembling hands reached for her boot, fumbling with the lace as he tied it back into place, his fingers clumsy in their long, painted nails. He could feel the eyes of the shop assistant on him, the woman’s surprise and thinly veiled amusement evident in her gaze.

“Good girl,” Thida murmured when he was done, a patronizing pat on his head following the words. She tilted his chin up with a single finger, forcing him to meet her gaze. “You’re getting better at this. But don’t think for a second that I’ll go easy on you.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Robert whispered, his voice barely audible above the pounding in his ears.

As they continued shopping, Thida’s taunts grew more pointed, her teasing constant. She would stop to hold up a garment, pretending to consider it for Robert, before laughing and tossing it back onto the rack. “Too bad this wouldn’t fit you,” she’d say with a smirk, knowing full well that the humiliation was the real point of the exercise.

By the time they left the boutique, Robert’s legs were shaking, his feet screaming in pain from the unforgiving heels. Thida seemed to notice but only gave him a knowing smile. “A little discomfort will remind you of your place, won’t it?”

“Yes, Mistress,” he replied, his voice a blend of resignation and submission as he resumed his position behind her, the bags feeling heavier with each step.

As they exited the mall, Robert’s humiliation was complete. The experience had left him feeling exposed, vulnerable, and utterly under Thida’s control. But in the pit of his stomach, there was a strange, twisted satisfaction—a deepening acceptance of his place at her feet, even if it meant enduring the ridicule of strangers and the pain of his own submission.

As Thida drove them back to Robert's villa, she casually informed him of his new fate. "You'll be starting work at one of my Go-Go bars tomorrow," she stated, her voice dripping with authority. "You’ll earn your keep as my submissive. It’s time you learned your place."

Robert swallowed hard, a mix of dread and reluctant arousal coursing through him. He nodded obediently, knowing he had no choice in the matter. The power dynamic between them had shifted completely, and his submission was now unquestionable.

As they approached a red light, Thida paused the car and shot him a commanding glance. Without a word, she unbuttoned the top of her leather trousers, her eyes locked on his, daring him to disobey. With a slight tilt of her head, she pointed to her crotch.

Robert’s heart raced as he understood her silent command. Nodding submissively, he reached over and slowly unzipped her pants, his hands trembling with a mix of fear and desire. As the zipper came down, her massive cock sprang free, thick and throbbing with anticipation.

Thida kept her gaze on the road as Robert leaned in, taking her cock into his mouth with practised obedience. The car lurched forward as the light turned green, but Robert barely noticed, his world narrowing to the task at hand. He knew what was expected of him and that he had to make her cum before they reached their final destination.

His tongue swirled around her shaft, his lips sliding up and down as he worked her length, his own humiliation only adding to his determination to please her. Thida’s breath hitched slightly, a sign that he was doing well, but her expression remained cold, unyielding. This was not about his pleasure; it was about his submission, his willingness to serve her without question.

As they neared the villa, Robert could feel the urgency rising. He sucked harder, taking her deeper into his throat, desperate to finish her off before they arrived. The taste of her precum filled his mouth, a salty reminder of his place beneath her.

Thida’s hand found its way to the back of his head, her fingers tangling in his hair as she guided his movements with a firm grip. Her hips began to thrust slightly, fucking his mouth as she neared her climax. Robert gagged slightly, but he didn’t dare pull back, not when he was so close to fulfilling her demand.

Finally, with a low groan, Thida came, her cock pulsing as she flooded his mouth with her cum. Robert swallowed eagerly, his humiliation complete as he drank down every drop, his own arousal painfully confined within his chastity belt.

As they pulled into the driveway of the villa, Thida buttoned her pants and glanced at him with a smirk. "Good girl," she murmured, her voice filled with a mix of satisfaction and condescension. "Now, clean yourself up. We have a long night ahead of us."

Robert nodded, his face flushed with shame and lingering arousal. He wiped his mouth, knowing that this was only the beginning of his servitude to Thida, and that his life would never be the same again.

Published 
Written by FemaleLedRelationships
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments