Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sleepover

"Some things are better left unsaid"

159
25 Comments 25
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Sitting at the dining table, I tried ignoring the gritty feeling behind my eyeballs caused by the lack of sleep. Tiredness wasn't my only problem. Shame and stupidity are not good bedfellows at the best of times but I couldn't change the past. All I could do now was silently rue last night's decisions.

oØo

“Can Andrea sleep over tonight, Daniel? It is a Friday after all,” Shannon asked sweetly over dinner. Usually, her mom would have said no, but she wasn't there. She was in Florida for a few weeks nursing Shannon's grandma back to health. Not seeing a problem I agreed, and shortly after receiving a text from Shannon, Andrea rang our doorbell.

As soon as they greeted each other, it was easy to see why Shannon and Andrea were friends. Both were nerds, attractive nerds to be sure, but listening to them chatting, no one could accuse them of being your average eighteen-year-olds. After introducing me, it was evident Shannon was eager to get on with their housework because, within seconds of Andrea politely saying hello, both girls disappeared upstairs to do their housework.

And that's the last I saw of them. After watching the Friday night movie, I went to bed, and while I undressed, I could hear muffled chatting from the adjacent bedroom.

I have no idea how long I'd been sleeping, but my slumber was rudely disturbed by a blood-curdling shriek. Sitting bolt upright, dazed and confused, I scanned my bedroom for danger but saw nothing. As my heart returned to normal, I heard moans and stifled giggles in the darkness.

Then I heard Shannon speak.

“For fuck's sake, Andrea, keep quiet.”

“Sorry,” came the muffled reply, “but it was your fault...”

Somewhat reassured we weren't being robbed, I closed my eyes and attempted to go back to sleep. However, no matter how hard I tried to ignore the sounds coming from Shannon's bedroom, I couldn't because they had nothing to do with physics housework and everything to do with serious adult fun.

At first, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Shannon had a boyfriend as far as I knew, but as the moans, groans, and sexual obscenities permeated through the thin partition walls, it became apparent my stepdaughter enjoyed the company of women.

And even though I'm ashamed to admit it, listening to those two young women proved very stimulating, and my prick was rock hard. Eventually, the noises stopped, and assuming the girls had fallen asleep, I closed my eyes, but it took me a while to drift into the land of nod.

oØo

Sipping my coffee, I wondered if I should go back to bed, but was sidetracked when my tormentors appeared in the kitchen. Both were wearing tight hipster knickers and loose halter tops, which left little to the imagination, but before I could avert my gaze, Andrea saw me and approached the table.

“Morning, Mr. Smith; how are you today?” Andrea's bubbly enthusiasm was irksome; however, it seemed unfair to bark at her for unwittingly depriving me of my sleep, so I hoisted my coffee cup in greeting.

“Fine, did you er... sleep well?”

My inquiry was automatic, and I wasn't trying to pry, but Andrea stared at me as if she had seen a ghost. Then she looked over to where Shannon was pouring fresh orange juice into glasses before returning her gaze to me. Finally, she nodded, and after clearing her throat, she spoke.

“Your voice sounds friendly, Mr. Smith, but your expression is stern. Have I done something to upset you, Sir?”

“No, not you specifically, Andrea.” While I searched for the right words, she looked at me, a 'no-comprendo' expression on her pretty face. Then Shannon joined us and immediately sensing the tension between Andrea and I, gave me a sullen stare.

“What's up, Daniel? What's going on?”

Not wanting to upset either of them, I treated them to a wan smile.

“Andrea just asked me if she'd done anything wrong, and I said something she didn't understand. Then you joined us before I could explain properly. But if you must know the reason why I'm tired and irritable, it's because you two kept me awake half the bloody night with all your moans and whimpers,” I snapped.

Two pairs of saucer-shaped eyes stared at me, then at each other, and then back at me, while two pairs of lips silently mouthed, “What the fuck?”

When Andrea raised a hand to her mouth while Shannon sat there speechless, I almost started laughing.

“Are you serious, Daniel?”

Enjoying my moment of drama, I nodded. Both of them looked mortified as the implications of what I’d said sank in. “What have you got to say for yourselves?” I inquired politely?

Although I hadn't expected a full confession, I wasn't prepared for the sudden flurry of whispering. And when they began giggling, my patience ran out.

“Okay, ladies, enough; we're all adults here,” I snapped. “It didn't seem to bother you two how much noise you were making last night,” I continued, “so if you've got something to say, say it to my face; otherwise, the both of you can get out of my sight.”

The silence in the room was deafening, but it was to be expected.

“You're not gonna tell Mom, are you?”

“No, Shannon, I'm not. You're an adult, and what you do and with whom you do it is your business and no one else, unless...” I paused for the effect, “You keep him awake all bloody night.”

Then Andrea spoke, “Sorry, Mr. Smith, that my screaming woke you, but the truth is, I wasn't expecting Shannon to stuff her vibrator up my ass quite so forcefully.”

“Andrea!”

I understood Shannon's outburst. Having her stepfather find out she was in a lesbian relationship was surprising enough, but to hear her lover go into the salacious details was obviously a step too far in her book.

“Why didn't you lie, Andrea? Daniel didn't need to hear that; now he's gonna think I'm a...”

AishaAmiri
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaAmiri

“A what, a dirty little slag that likes getting her cunt licked by other women?” Andrea's sarcasm was scathing.

“Shut the fuck up,” Shannon shrieked.

“Well, I'm not the one who keeps a vibrator in her bedside cabinet,” Andrea retorted.

As I thought about the implications of this new information, my stepdaughter pleaded with Andrea to stop talking. That was brushed aside.

“I'm sorry we kept you awake, Mr Smith, but you did ask why.”

I couldn't fault Andrea for her honesty, and not wanting to sound like some provincial, small-town hick, I cleared my throat before speaking.

“Why did Andrea feel the need to shove her vibrator into your ass?” Both young ladies giggled at my discomfort.

“Because I wanted her to,” Andrea answered candidly.

That statement raised my eyebrows for multiple reasons, but I concentrated on the most obvious question. “And why did you want her to?” I inquired dryly.

“Because I like having my ass fucked, and my boyfriend refuses to do it.”

I looked at Shannon. “Is this true?” At first, my stepdaughter couldn't maintain eye contact but eventually, she lifted her head and nodded.

“Yes, he thinks it's dirty and immoral.”

That one raised my eyebrows.

“And does Andrea do anything special for you?” I asked, trying to keep my voice calm.

“She goes down on me when I ask her to.”

“Doesn't your boyfriend do that to you, or is that dirty and immoral as well?” I mumbled as a mental image of Andrea going down on my stepdaughter filled my mind?

“No, that dumb fuck won't, and doesn't know how to lick pussy,” sneered Andrea, “and I do.” She turned towards my stepdaughter and blew her a kiss.

“For fuck's sake, Andrea, shut up. It's bad enough he heard us last night; now you're only making things worse. If Mom finds out, she'll kill me.”

I had to agree with my stepdaughter, but she didn't have to worry about me spilling the beans because I had problems of my own. Since hearing Andrea's confession, raunchy images of me stuffing my engorged cock into her pert little ass had awoken my trouser snake, and the tent in my joggers was very prominent.

Andrea spoke, her voice full of scorn. “What makes you think that, Shannon? If anything, I reckon your dad's cock is rock-hard right now.”

I looked Andrea in the eye and swallowed, my calm demeanour gradually dissolving.

“He's not my dad, he's my...”

“Stepdad, I know,” interrupted Andrea, not looking at Shannon, “But that doesn't change a thing. He probably had a hard-on last night as well.”

Andrea's challenging smile sent shivers down my spine.

“Well, did you, Mr. Smith?”

I felt sweat trickling down the side of my face when I nodded.

“Did you wank yourself?” Andrea demanded instantly, her erect nipples poking through the thin halter top? Unable to drag my eyes from the two hard points, I nodded again.

I saw her eyes glistening dangerously.

“Did you cum?”

“Jesus, Andrea, you can't ask Daniel questions like that,” Shannon whined, although the erect nipples poking through her top betrayed her true feelings.

This time, my conscience was clear and I had less difficulty answering Andrea's question.

“No, I stopped myself because it didn't seem appropriate,” I replied.

Andrea stared at me incredulously. “Wow,” she mouthed and ran a hand through her short, spiky hair. “You must be horny as fuck right now, especially with Shannon's mother being gone so long?”

I couldn't disagree with her on that point.

“Andrea, you have no idea,” I croaked, my cock throbbing powerfully in my pants.

“Show us,” she retorted, her eyes glistening like diamonds.

“Jesus Andrea, what the fuck are you doing?” Shannon demanded fearfully. Unfortunately, my stepdaughter had misjudged her classmate's steely resolve, and the tension in the room increased a thousandfold.

“Stop being a fucking hypocrite, Shannon,” Andrea retaliated. “I've heard you say a thousand times how hot your stepdad is and how you'd love to spread your legs for him, well now's your chance. You even said it last night when I was fucking you with the vibrator, so don't pretend you don't want this.”

Shannon's jaw dropped.

“More importantly, I know what you mean. He's drop-dead gorgeous, and I spent all night thinking about him screwing me, and not just in my pussy. Fuck, I even dreamed about it last night.”

Then Andrea slid her hand into Shannon's underwear.

“Jesus, bitch, you're soaking wet. Here you are giving me crap about me wanting to see your stepfather's prick, and all the time you've been sitting here creaming your panties. You're a fucking slut!”

Without removing her hand from Shannon's panties, she faced me.

“What about you, Mr. Smith… Are you prepared to let me see your cock, or are you just as hypocritical as Shannon here?” and she jerked her head towards my stepdaughter?

I stared open-mouthed at the young women sitting opposite me, and knew I'd been expertly played. My heart pounded as I considered my options, but knowing I was damned if I did, and damned if I didn't, I made my decision and stood.

“Don't worry, Shannon, your secret's safe with me,” I said, while undoing the fastening chord on my joggers. “And Andrea, you can call me Daniel.” Then I pushed my joggers down my hips. As my cock sprang free, there was a cacophony of “Oh my Gods”, girly shrieks and high-pitched giggles.

Andrea leant across the table and studied my gnarly veined manhood, her warm breath caressing my rock-hard flesh. My spine tingled.

“Can I touch it, Daniel?” while reaching for it and opening her mouth.

“Ain't no point me showing it, if you ain't gonna use it, is there?” I replied, my voice, like my cock, thick with lust.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Shannon stripping off her clothes, her lustful expression causing my cock to throb.

Published 
Written by AndreaDetroit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments