Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Moment At The Carwash, From The Erotic Quickies Series

"Extraordinary moments in everyday life"

15
2 Comments 2
1.3k Views 1.3k
630 words 630 words

Author's Notes

"Check back soon for another Erotic Quickies short story!"

Watching the hot, young carwash attendants bending over and stretching to towel-dry the car ahead of her was simply too much! While staring at the workers continually flipping the shoulder-length hair away from their faces, she imagined how they would appear on the beach and how their swimsuits might look covering their firm asses and cocks. The sexual connotation of this thought instinctively made her move her legs apart and softly slide a hand up her short skirt.

Enjoying her own touch, she didn’t notice the attendants’ hand gestures to move forward for her turn to be towel-dried. Both young men were smiling slyly and waving their arms in a crossing fashion as if to say ‘Hey, here we are!’ Embarrassed, she quickly moved her car ahead.

She rolled down her window and announced, “I’m sorry, I was daydreaming.”

While sizing her up and down, one of the attendants replied, “That’s ok, you’re worth the wait!”

Feeling flattered that she received the attention of the slightly younger attendant, she glanced down at herself and realized that in her haste to quickly remove her hand from under her skirt to drive her car into position, her skirt had flipped up against her torso - exposing her sheer white panties which showcased her ‘landing strip’ groomed pussy!

Her instincts told her to push down her skirt but as she had that thought she looked in her rear view mirror and noticed the attendants standing close and talking quietly to each other while looking toward her.

“Oh yes, I’m going to enjoy this!” she thought and left her skirt pushed up. But wait, was she giving herself too much credit? Did they want to see?

Her questions were immediately answered as the second attendant came up and began wiping her windshield while staring just below her raised skirt the entire time. She obliged by spreading her legs wide and slowly brushing her fingertips against her now wet panties. As the attendant continued to wipe the already dry windshield, his partner moved to the passenger side window for another view. She looked at him, noticing the prominent bulge in his pants and proceeded to shift her glance back and forth between his cock and his eyes, licking her lips as a sign of approval.

VelvetVision
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VelvetVision

Having their undivided attention caused her to begin to lose control. As she quickly eyed them both, the attendants nodded as to say ‘Go for it, it’s just us in this area!’

With one hand she pulled her tight panties to one side and then, with the other hand, started to rub her clit and finger fuck her pussy.

The attendants pulled themselves up against her car in a way that made her feel protected enough to be uninhibited. She reclined her car seat, which allowed the attendants to watch her hard-nippled breasts begin to slightly jiggle as her lower body gyrated to the pulse of her pussy getting closer to climax!

As she began to release her pleasure, her hips and waist moved in a fashion that resembled her riding a hard cock. Her sensation from cumming was so strong that her ass actually rose off the car seat as if she was trying to prolong the orgasmic moment! All this time she kept her eyes fixed on the attendants as they watched her transition from her last uncontrolled movements of getting off to becoming relaxed and sexually gratified. The looks of hunger and desire on the attendants’ faces were very satisfying for her.

Both attendants slowly backed away from the car, exposing two huge hard cocks inside their pants. She rolled down her window, pointed toward their cocks, smiled, blew them a kiss, and driving away said “I’ll be back soon!”

Published 
Written by SexyRexy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments