Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double Date

"An unplanned double-date turns into a great sexual adventure for four high school students."

151
32 Comments 32
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"This story takes place in 1966, in a simpler time. Life moved more slowly and words weren't quite as dirty."

It was a summer evening in the early fall of 1966. Ted and Karen had planned a date to the local drive-in theater. There was a double feature planned for the night. The first film would be a John Wayne movie, In Harm’s Way, a World War II story. Ted was excited to see his favorite actor in this new film. Karen was more interested in doing lots of kissing.

When Ted picked Karen up at her front door and walked her to his car, he told her there had been a slight change of plans. “Joe called me saying that his car broke down again and asked if he and Glenna could go with us tonight.”

Karen stopped dead in her tracks. “You’re sure they’ll be in the back seat all night?”

“Look,” Ted said, “He’s my best friend. I couldn’t say no. They’ll probably just sit in the back seat and smooch all night.”

“Well, some of that smooching better come my way. I don’t want to have to be prim and proper on my one night with you,” Karen huffed.

Once inside the care, Karen acted as if she was thrilled to see them. Glenna was already cuddled up against Joe. She said, “It’s so nice of you to let us go with you tonight. I would have been so upset to sit home alone tonight.” Then she leaned over the seat and asked Ted, “What movies are showing tonight?”

“The first one’s a new John Wayne movie. I know it’s a film about World War II. But it’s The Duke, so you know it’ll be good.”

From the back seat, Ted and Karen heard Glenna saying, “Stop it! You can wait till we get to the Drive-in.”

Karen moved close to Ted, putting her hand on his thigh. “What’s going on?” she whispered.

Ted replied, “Don’t worry about it. They’re very familiar with each other.”

She moved her hand quite close to his crotch, getting his attention. “You know, I had some plans of my own tonight?”

Looking into the rearview mirror, Ted could see the people in the back seat were busy kissing. “You have plans?”

“Yes, I do,” she whispered.

“Are you wearing panties?”

“I am, but they come off easily enough.”

“Then take them off and give them to me,” he replied while putting his hand on the inside of her thigh.

“Will they see?” she asked.

(Remember readers… it’s 1966. Teenaged girls wore skirts and dresses, and most cars had bench front seats.)

Ted glanced in the mirror again before answering. “No. They’re quite occupied with each other right now.”

Karen scooted in her seat, lifting her butt just enough to remove her panties. “Here, you hold on to these, but I want them back before I’m home.”

As he made the turn into the entrance of the theater, Ted pressed his hand against her sex. “Damn, baby,” he whispered. “You’re already wet.”

“Of course I am,” she said, opening her legs for him. “I’m always wet when I’m with you. Are you going to be able to get me off without them seeing? I’m really horny tonight.”

“You’ll be taken care of,” he assured her while pulling up to the small ticket office. “Four, please,” he told the young lady in the booth.

“It’s a dollar a carload tonight,” she said, handing back his change. She saw Karen cozied up close to him and said, “Enjoy the movie.”

Ted drove into the outdoor theater, looking for a place to park with no cars too close. His experience with Karen was that sometimes she would get a little loud when he pleased her. But he was grateful that it was a little cool tonight and they would probably keep the windows up.

Finding a good spot, he pulled the car close enough to the speaker column to reach out and clamp it to his window glass. He tested the speaker to ensure it worked before asking Joe if he wanted to go to the concession stand for drinks and popcorn.

But when he turned, he saw they were already deeply involved with each other. Glenna’s blouse was already unbuttoned. He asked Karen, “Do you want a drink now, or should we wait until intermission?”

Karen pulled up her skirt and spread her legs. “I don’t want a drink right now, but I think you know what I do want.”

Just then, the movie started, immediately attracting Ted’s attention. He was a big John Wayne fan and had no intention of missing any part of the movie.

While he watched, Karen removed her bra and put his hand on her breast. “You can entertain my tits while you watch your hero,” she whispered.

Ted peeked at his rearview mirror to see Joe and Glenna lying on the rear seat. He didn’t need to guess what was happening. As he watched the movie, Ted began to smell the aroma of sex filling the car, making his concentration on the film challenging.

Since Karen didn’t seem interested in the movie, Ted had her stretch out in the seat with her back against the steering wheel. She had her face against his chest while he fingered her, getting her off twice before the film ended. By then, he had been hard for over an hour and it was beginning to be uncomfortable.

When the lights came up for intermission, Ted convinced Joe to go with him for drinks and snacks.

When the boys were gone, Karen looked over the seat back and asked Glenna, “How are you doing back there?”

“I’m just great,” Glenna answered. “But I’ll tell you right now that I plan on fucking Joe during the next movie. I’m sorry if it offends you, but I’m just too fucking horny to wait any longer.”

HannyQueens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannyQueens

“I certainly won’t be offended,” Karen said with a grin. “Do you mind if I watch?”

“I don’t care who watches. My guy has a great dick and I plan on putting it inside my wet pussy as soon as the lights go down. I’m so fucking wet right now it’s dripping down my thighs.”

“Ted watched the movie, but he managed to get me off twice. Maybe after you’ve fucked Joe, we can switch seats and I can ride Ted for a while.”

Glenna laughed. “Sure. That would be great if I could watch.”

“Oh, I hope you do. I find the idea of someone watching me sliding up and down his hard dick exciting. While I watch you and Joe go at it, I’ll be stroking Ted’s dick to get him ready to take care of my pussy.”

Karen watched as Glenna slipped her hand under her skirt. “I don’t think I’ve ever been this wet.”

“Is your finger inside your pussy?”

“I know I’m shameless, but it feels so good.”

“Let me taste it,” Karen blurted out, not thinking before she spoke.

Glenna held out her hand to Karen. It was apparent which finger was coated with her juices.

Karen took the finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. “Damn, you taste good. Any time you don’t have Joe’s dick available, give me a call. I’d love to go down on you.”

“I’ve never had sex with another girl,” Glenna said. “I think that would be fun. It might also be fun to do it while the guys watched.”

“Oh, my,” Karen laughed, “You are a dirty bitch.”

The girls were still laughing when the boys returned to the car with drinks.

“What’s so funny?” Ted asked.

“Oh, we were just discussing how to entertain you guys.”

“I like being entertained,” Ted said. “What did you have in mind?”

“We were discussing 69ing each other. Wouldn’t you like to watch that?”

Ted was astonished at what she suggested but was instantly aroused.

Karen got close to Ted and whispered, “When the next movie starts, Glenna told me she plans to fuck Joe. She even said we could watch.”

“Are you kidding?”

“Nope. That’s what she said. And I have every intention of watching. Glenna says he has a big dick and I want to see it sliding inside her pussy.”

“Wouldn’t you rather see mine go inside you?” he asked.

“After they’re finished, we’re going to switch places and I plan on fucking you in the back seat.”

Again, Ted was startled. “And I suppose they’ll watch us fuck?”

“I don’t mind. Do you?” Karen asked.

Now Ted’s cock was stiff again. What his girlfriend was suggesting was tantalizing. “I don’t mind if you’re good with it.”

“To be honest, I’m kinda excited about having someone watch. And I’m horny as hell.”

Within two minutes of the outside lights dimming for the second feature, Ted and Karen heard a zipper opening and the sounds of Joe’s pants coming off. Karen turned her head to see Glenna on her hands and knees, stuffing Joe’s cock in her mouth.

“His dick is big,” Karen whispered in Ted’s ear. “She can only get half of it in her mouth.” Two minutes later, she reported, “Glenna’s almost completely naked and she’s mounting him. Oh, damn! I can see it. She’s taking that big prick in her pussy right now. Fuck! She’s taking it all.”

Ted adjusted the rearview mirror again and could see Glenna’s bare back as she glided up and down on Joe.

They both heard Joe say, “Damn, baby. Your pussy is so wet.”

Then Glenna responded, “Shut up and fuck me. Make me cum.”

They both watched until they heard Joe say, “I’m gonna cum, Glenna. I’m about to cum.”

They watched as Glenna pulled off of his cock, adjusted her position and once again took his dick in her mouth. Two seconds later, Joe groaned and filled her mouth with his spunk. Glenna looked up to make eye contact with Karen before swallowing, then opened her mouth to show his cum was gone.

Five minutes later, they exchanged positions, and Glenna did not hide the fact that she would be watching.

Karen began tearing at Ted’s pants. “Get these things off,” she demanded. “I’m so fucking horny I can’t stand it. I’ll probably cum as soon as you get inside me.” She mounted Ted and dropped down on his stiff shaft. “Fuck me!” she said with no attempt to speak softly.

Just like before, the couple in the front seat watched their friends in the back enjoy a hot, furious fuck.

Ted was startled when he heard Joe say, “Turn around, Karen, so we can see those big titties bounce.” He was even more surprised when Karen spun around, took his cock inside her and began bouncing.

After Ted announced his pending orgasm, Karen did as Glenna had done, letting them see her swallow.

Hanging over the seat back, Glenna said, “This was great fun. Why haven’t we done this before?”

Karen leaned forward and kissed Glenna. When the kiss broke, Glenna said to Ted, “Your cum is delicious. I wouldn’t mind having a bigger taste of it.”

The two girls looked at each other and giggled.

Ted sensed a plan was being made and his cock got stiff again, thinking of the possibilities.

“Would you mind if I sucked Ted off?” Glenna asked Joe.

“Not if Karen takes care of me,” he replied.

When Glenna grinned, Joe turned to Ted, saying, “I think we need to leave here and go to your favorite parking spot out under the big tree.”

They switched places again, Ted hung up the speaker, and they headed to the countryside for another sexual adventure.

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments