Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister's Friends

"The two redheads were at the pool when I walked outside naked with my cock swinging back and forth."

52
5 Comments 5
664 Views 664
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"I was a senior in college and my sister was a sophomore. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I was supposed to be home alone on spring break."

I was looking forward to some alone time as I drove home from college. I was a senior, and it was spring break. My parents were in Europe on business and my little sister, two years behind me, would be in Florida with her friends.

I was an athlete that played multiple sports. Baseball, basketball, track, and volleyball were my life. So, I was fit at 6'2". With my major being Engineering, I had little spare time for social activities.

I tried having girlfriends, but I could not put in the time needed to nourish the relationship. For the past year, I have not dated or had sex. I had many chances, but I was concentrating on my studies and sports.

I pulled up, put my car into the garage, went straight to my room and stripped. I went downstairs totally naked to go outside and skinny dip in the pool.

I exited the sliding patio door and walked around the pool to the diving board. My flaccid five-inch cock swayed as I climbed onto the board. It wasn't until I got to the end of the board that I noticed two gorgeous redheads sitting up on their lounge chairs staring at my naked body.

I had met them before, years ago, when they were gangly middle schoolers. Boy, did they fill out!

Audrey was shorter than Kacy but had a fuller figure. She wore large glasses and a sheer tiny bikini. What I can remember is that she is super smart. Kacy had a model's figure with long sexy legs. Her bikini matched Audrey's.

They got up and walked side by side by the pool until they came up to the diving board. They were smiling and had their eyes locked on my cock.

"We didn't mean to surprise you, but your sister, Tina, had to make up two tests tomorrow, so our trip to Florida was canceled. She said we could crash here, and that she would meet us here on Sunday," Audrey explained.

I just stood there, not moving and not covering up. Audrey's nipples were hardening as she talked to me. "Where's your car, and don't expect me to entertain you. I came here to relax for nine days," I said.

Kacy said in a sultry, smokey voice, "We took a bus to the station, then an Uber here. We won't bother you if you don't bother us."

With that, she took off her top, exposing her perfect teacup-sized breasts. She dove into the pool. My mouth dropped open and was startled as Audrey squealed, "Oh my, Mac, that is a nice cock!"

Audrey was pointing at my cock and Kacy had her hand over her mouth as she stood in the water waist-deep with water cascading off her breasts.

I looked down and my cock was fully erect, pointing straight out at its full nine inches. "That's as thick as my wrist," Kacy screamed through her fingers. "Tina said you were well endowed, but damn boy!"

Audrey took her top off and shook her heavy breasts at me. She then dove into the pool. I held my cock flat against my belly and jumped in feet first.

I swam over to the girls. They were both squatting in the water so that their boobs were floating in the water.

I surprised Audrey when I placed my cock between her tits. I pushed them around my cock and fucked her tits. My cock head would hit her in the chin at the apex of my plunge. She caught on quickly and licked or sucked the head each time it popped up.

Kacy shyly put her hand over her eyes as Audrey and I played together. Her shyness didn't last long as she playfully pushed Audrey out of the way and grabbed my cock. She sank to her knees and opened her mouth with her flattened tongue sticking out. She placed my cock on her tongue and let it rest there. I could feel my cock throb on her tongue.

Kacy closed her lips around my cock and slowly pushed her face forward as she engulfed my cock

My cock was too thick to deep throat, so she bobbed her head until it hit the back of her throat. Audrey grabbed my balls and slipped a finger in my ass. It wasn't long before my cum danced in Kacy's mouth.

I withdrew my cock, and the girls kissed as they shared my seed. The girls giggled, climbed out of the pool and went inside. I swam and laid out for another hour.

I was taking a shower when the shower door opened. Audrey stepped in with me. "Kacy is asleep, but I couldn't keep thinking of your thick cock. I want to play some more."

She soaped up my cock and balls. I soaped up her big titties. I knelt between her legs and placed one of her legs over my shoulder. Her red bush was neatly trimmed into a triangle. I licked between her floppy lips and spread her with my thumb and forefinger. My tongue penetrated her pink entrance, then found its way to her puffy clit.

Audrey pulled my hair as I caressed her button with my tongue. She threw her head back and screamed.

"Fuck me now," Audrey panted. I stood up and b pressed her face and boobs against the glass. I pulled her hips back towards me. She looked over her shoulder with desperation in her eyes. "Hurry, please!"

I pushed my mushroom head into her entrance. Her legs shook uncontrollably. I slid easily in, as she was ready. I pistoned my cock only about halfway for a while. Audrey moaned and panted.

My cock roughly slammed full length as I held her in place. Audrey was caught off guard, and she screamed. Her pillowy walls clutched over my shaft. "Gawd, I have never been so full," Audrey moaned.

I slowly rocked inside her, pulling almost out and gently pushing back in at full depth. Her back arched, and she came as her walls tightened around my shaft.

My hands grasped her hips tight as my cock now hammered her hard from behind. "Oh, oh, oh, I can't. I can't breathe. Oh, fuck me. Fuck my cunt. Don't stop, please!" Audrey pleaded.

My fingers dug into her meaty hips as I pounded her as hard as I could. I can't lie, Audrey was fucking me back as good as I was giving her. Her pussy was working its muscles around my shaft. I had fucked a lot of girls, and she was one of the best.

"Ahhh! Yes. Yes. Jesus Christ, I'm cumming again. It feels so good," Audrey shouted as she released her juices.

My grunts were loud as I sprayed volumes of white cream into her kitty. Ounce after ounce of sperm filled her as I continued to pump my cock feverishly inside her.

Audrey sat across my lap on the bench as water sprayed down on us. She wrapped her arms around my neck and passionately kissed me. Our tongues darted in and out and twirled around. I pulled back and whispered in her ear. "You were amazing."

She blushed and laid her head on my shoulder. "That was the best I ever had."

We dried off, and she crawled under the covers with me. We held each other and fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke up to the smell of bacon cooking and succulent lips running over my cock. Kacy popped up from under the covers. "Good morning, big boy. Breakfast won't be ready for a while, so I thought we could service each other."

Her green eyes never left my blue eyes as she sucked my cock. I reached down and turned her body so that she was straddling my face. Her mouth stayed on my cock. I spread her cheeks with my hands and viewed her beautiful pussy. She adorned a red landing strip, and her pussy lips lay open like butterfly wings. I sucked on her lips and ran my tongue up and down between them. My tongue lapped the hot pink entrance, scooping up her sweet nectar. I found her pea-sized clit and softly bit it.

Kacy pushed her pussy hard on my mouth as she moaned with a mouth full of cock. My lips wrapped around her clit as I sucked and licked it.

Fluids poured into my mouth. "Goddammit! I need you in me," Kacy screamed. She climbed on top of me and placed her entrance over my cock. I placed my hands over her tits as she lowered herself. She was soaking wet, but her pussy was tight around my cock. She had a pained look on her face as she sat fully on my cock.

"Wait. Wait. Give me a minute. Your cock is thick. Your cock is stretching my pussy to the limit. Oh, goodness you feel so good."

FirstTimePam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FirstTimePam

Her pussy was the tightest that my cock has ever entered. Kacy lowered her head and pumped her pussy over my cock. I grabbed her ass to assist her. Her hips started bucking, and her head thrashed about. "I'm cumming so hard. My pussy is on fire. Your cock is heaven. Fuck me, Mac. Pound me."

I slammed my hips into hers. She bounced on my cock as I thrust upwards. I gave her all I had. She felt my warm batter spread deep into her, causing another powerful climax.

She pulled off and lay beside me with her legs open, as her pussy was still throbbing. Audrey walked in and saw my cum dripping out of her friend’s pussy. She looked at me and winked. "Breakfast is ready, you whores," she spoke.

The three of us lounged by the pool and swam most of Saturday. Saturday night, we went clubbing. The girls wore knock-out dresses, showing ample cleavage with hems just below their ass cheeks. I wore a black t-shirt, jeans and a sports coat. We got plenty of stares as we walked in together, arm in arm. Men would come up and ask the girls to dance and they refused, saying they were with their boyfriend.

We sat at a round high-top table for three. I sat with my hands resting on their thighs. Occasionally, one girl would reach over and rub my cock. Once they did it at the same time and they just looked at each other and giggled. I would take turns slow dancing with them and on fast dances we all danced together.

Kacy was getting wasted and pulled out her tits as we were at the table. The manager had to come over and ask her to put them away. Kacy became embarrassed and ran into the bathroom. Audrey ran after her. After a few minutes, the girls came out and asked if we could leave. Kacy looked relaxed now, and Audrey's hair was messed up. I said sure.

Kacy passed out in the back seat as I was driving home. Audrey climbed over the seat to get in front with me. I got a good view of her pussy lips as her panties were tucked into her labia.

"Kiss me quick!" she ordered. I leaned over while we were stopped at a red light, and we kissed. My tongue played with hers. I tasted pussy in her mouth.

Aubrey smiled. "Kacy has panicked attacks, and the best thing to calm her down is to eat her delicious pussy." She pulled Kacy's panties out of her purse and held them to my nose to smell Kacy's essence.

We both laughed as I continued the drive home. Audrey leaned back on the passenger door and spread her legs. She pulled her panties to the side and rubbed her clit. She smiled as she inserted two fingers and masturbated.

To her delight, I pulled out my hard cock and wanked on it. We watched each other as I pulled into the driveway. I parked in the garage, and we continued playing with ourselves.

Audrey was moaning and vigorously slamming her fingers into her pussy while the other hand was rubbing her engorged clit. She wasn't watching me anymore. Her eyes were rolling up in her head and she was heavily panting.

She wasn't as classically pretty as Kacy, but her figure was the type I adored. Her intelligence, sense of humor, and her generally upbeat personality were winning me over.

Audrey squealed as an arching spray shot across the seat and landed on my cock and lap. She looked embarrassed for a moment until I pointed my cock at her and shot my load onto her face and breast tops. We both laughed again.

I carried Kacy to her bed. Then Audrey and I undressed her and put her pajamas on her.

Audrey took my hand and pulled me into my room. I sat on the bed watching Audrey slowly undress for me. She was a stunning sight. Slipping off my jacket and pulling my t-shirt over my head, she kissed my neck and shoulders. Audrey pushed me on my back and kissed and sucked my nipples. She kissed her way down to my belly, where she tongued my belly button.

Her fingers unsnapped my jeans. The fly was zipped down slowly. Audrey ran her fingers through my curly pubic hair. I kicked off my shoes, and she pulled my jeans off me.

I lay there on my back as she held the base of my cock. With her other hand, she rubbed my balls. She reached to her face to remove her glasses, but I stopped her. "You look so sexy wearing those. Keep them on please," I asked.

She cradled my balls once more, but this time with her middle finger sliding into my ass. My cock thickened in her hand, and she noticed the change. She smiled as she pumped her finger in and out of my ass.

Audrey sucked on the head of my cock as she pumped my shaft and fingered my ass. I arched my back and Audrey nearly choked on the volume of come that sprayed in her mouth.

I pulled her on the bed and kissed her, she let my cum ooze into my mouth. We continued to kiss until we both had swallowed all my ejaculation.

She spread her legs, and I crawled and placed my mouth on her clit. I rubbed my nose into her red triangle. Her clit was sucked deep into my mouth as I ran my hand over her beautiful ass cheeks. I returned the favor as I slipped my middle finger in Audrey's ass.

"God damn, yes!" Audrey squealed. "Finger my ass and eat my pussy, you nasty mother fucker. Oh, oh yes!" Audrey squirted again, but this time my mouth took the brunt of the spray.

I wiped my face on the sheets. Audrey turned red. My tongue licked its way from her pussy to her nice globes. I spent time on each tit, sucking her nipples and biting around her areolas. We were face to face, licking tongues as my cock slid slowly into her love hole. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and we slowly made love for what seemed hours. We both moaned and kissed as I sank into her. Her velvety walls tightened around my shaft, and we came in unison. Soft, gentle orgasms.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

The three of us had breakfast together. Kacy blurted, "Let's go fuck before Tina gets here." We all smiled at each other and ran for the bedroom.

We were all naked in an instant. Kacy marveled and my long thick cock. "I can't believe that we have never had this beautiful cock before now."

Kacy straddled my cock, and Audrey straddled my face. We were a good fifteen minutes in when we heard, "What the fuck?" Tina was watching my long dick get buried into her friend's tight pussy while my tongue was buried in her other friend's juicy pussy. "Damn, Kacy, you are engaged to Robert. What the hell are doing having sex with my brother? And Audrey, I thought you were a good girl."

Audrey looked over her shoulder. "I am a good girl, a very good girl." She arched her back and came on my face.

Kacy ignored Tina as she was determined to finish. Her tight pussy was dripping heavily onto my balls. She screamed so loud that she startled us all. She collapsed on my chest.

Tina was disgusted as she watched my cum pour out of Kacy's cunt. Tina has accidentally seen my hard cock before, but she had never seen my ejaculate.

"Get cleaned up and pack. They are holding our reservation at the hotel on the beach," Tina barked.

I was lying at the pool when the girls walked out. Kacy and Tina were dressed in their traveling outfits, but Audrey had the sexy see-through bikini on.

"Kacy and Tina are going to the beach and I want to stay here with you, if you don't mind," Audrey shyly announced.

I paused for a minute, and Audrey's eyes teared up. "Put your stuff in my room after our swim," I spoke.

Audrey squealed and hugged me tight. She kissed my face all over, then dove her tongue deep in my throat.

We spent the rest of the week together watching movies, going to dinner, dancing, and, of course, having lots of sex. We even fucked in a public park in the middle of the day.

It's been six weeks since spring break and Audrey moved into my dorm as soon as we got back to school. We both study hard and I play my sports. At the end of the day, we have our me time. As I write this, Audrey is sucking my cock.

 

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments