Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Challenges

"A dominant mother puts her son's friend to the test"

120
15 Comments 15
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Berenice secured the black leather handcuffs to the headboard. She had her son's eighteen-year-old friend blindfolded, gagged, and handcuffed at her mercy. She didn't allow him to see a thing, not when having sex or before that. He went into the room himself and put on the blindfold before telling her to come in. After that, she walked in with her leather lingerie, finished securing the restraints and only then did the sexual touching commence.

She relished teasing him and making him whimper under her power. They both knew how much he wanted his throbbing cock inside of her, but she never made it straightforward for either of them. Part of her role in the power dynamic was not only controlling his body but his mind too. She always did three challenges before possibly granting him the warmth of her pussy. First, a stroking session with her hand that he craved immensely and struggled to withstand.

"You better not have come since we last met," she said, squeezing the base of his shaft. "Mommy knows when you're lying."

She began stroking him slowly, up and down without touching his glans. His hardened shaft pulsed in her delicate hand, contrasting what they each provided and surrendering his otherwise bigger and stronger presence. She switched it up by going to a corkscrew motion, which never failed to make him moan through the cylinder mouth gag. She kept going until he raised his hips and a drop of precum oozed out of his head. She caught it with her hand and used it as lubrication to make her first contact of the session with his most sensitive area.

"Throbbing and oozing, you were a good boy," she said, knowing he hadn't touched himself by the rigidness of his shaft and the eagerness displayed by the precum.

She picked up the pace of her stroking, switching motions repeatedly, making his toes curl with the anticipation for more. The speed of her hand made her breasts jiggle, reminding her to proceed with the second challenge. When they first agreed to this type of dynamic, she had made him fail during the stroking challenge a few times, but he was more experienced now and able to survive it.

"Good job, baby. You're stamina is getting better," she complimented him, squeezing his shaft and pushing her thumb upwards to guide the pressure to his bulging tip.

The second challenge got her large breasts into the action. She let out enough saliva onto his cock until it was glistening and ready to be squished between her breasts. She pressed them together around his cock, making it tight and slippery, and began moving them up and down. Their softness erotically opposed the firmness of his erection, forcing him to bite down on the gag and muster up every last bit of strength to stop himself from climaxing.

This was her favorite of the challenges, because she could play with her nipples while pleasuring him at the same time. They were so sensitive that any bit of touching made her pussy swell in jealously. Her big tits as she had overheard him calling them during one sleepover with her son, were her main attraction for the opposite sex. They inspired lustful thoughts that she felt responsible to extinguish periodically to maintain a healthy life and sex balance, free of perversions.

"Don't these big...juicy...fucking titties make you wanna bust?" she asked, pausing to drop another two globs of saliva over his engorged glans.

He pulled on the restraints holding his hands together and lightly arched his back. He wanted to explode all over her tits, but he knew that holding on a bit longer would lead to a greater reward. Although he couldn't see her, he had been around her enough to know exactly how she looked, so much that he could visualize her to perfection. Also, it served to enhance his sense of touch. He could feel even the slightest of her motions, the alternating of her breasts gliding on his cock, and hearing her words nearly took him over the edge every single time.

The third challenge was her mouth, his personal favorite, the one he had failed in the most. Her soft, pink lips kissed their way around his shaft, making it throb even more. She pushed her tongue slightly between her lips and glided them back and forth the side of his shaft. This got another drop of precum to ooze out and trail down directly into the path of her lips. She vacuumed the salty taste into her mouth and continued her way to the other side.

She sealed her lips around his head, and sucked all the air out of her cheeks to give him a pump-like effect. She gripped the bottom of his shaft and added pressure by forming a tight ring with her index finger and thumb. She moved it up his length, as if trying to get more precum up his shaft, and lightly jerked it back and forth.

He gave her what she wanted, a bit of precum mixed with the real thing as a short rope burst into her mouth. This time it was her turn to moan through her occupied mouth. She loved testing his sexual stamina, the teasing was the backbone to their dynamic, but it wasn't like she wasn't rooting for him to make it through all three challenges. So when she felt his cock twitch and about to spurt, she released him from her mouth and squeezed the top of his scrotum and lightly pulled it down to stop his orgasm.

"You love coming in my mouth, don't ya? Almost got you there," she said, teasing him with what could have been, yet promising him a better finale.

She allowed him a moment to settle back down then kissed the back of his glans. He knew what was coming because she always did that before deepthroating him. She swirled her tongue around his head and welcomed his cock back into her mouth. More than anything, this was the moment when he wished he wasn't blindfolded and he could see her expertise. His length disappeared inch by inch between her lips, all the way until they were mere centimeters from the trimmed base of his cock.

JkateLen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JkateLen

The gurgling sounds of her bobbing mouth helped paint the picture in his mind. He wanted to press her head down, but the restraints had him secured in place. He grabbed the chain connecting the handcuffs, rattling them in complaint, then pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. It was the only thing he could do as a way of getting back at her for all the teasing. He was able to make her eyes water a bit. However, he could never manage to make her gag, not when her throat was experienced in the art. She cupped and caressed his scrotum, letting him know she was relaxed and in full control, even with his cock buried in her mouth.

She finally relented and let him out of her mouth with a loud pop and gave his cock a congratulatory kiss for having passed all three challenges. She stood up and took her time removing her matching bra and panties while admiring her submissive playmate. Moments like this one made her wonder if she would ever expand her relationship with him into something more. What they had was discreet and fun, there was no reason to tamper with it, but she yearned for the distinct affection and arousal that came when she didn't feel dominant.

"Okay, three for three. Only your...fourth time passing them all," she said, stepping out of her soaked panties. "Now you get mommy's pussy."

She straddled him, placing her ass right on top of his cock, dropping her weight to wedge it between her ass cheeks. She used the dripping lubrication from her pussy to glide back and forth. His cock was aching and couldn't take any more teasing from her, so he moved his hips until he freed his cock and aligned it with her entrance.

She dropped her weight on him, surrounding his throbbing member with the unique blend of sensations only her pussy could provide for him. She knew her son would hate her if he ever found out, but riding a young, hard cock was something she was willing to risk everything for. She had gotten bored of all of her different vibrators and dildos. Her nymphomaniac tendencies could only be kept in check by the real thing, and this was safer than having one-night stands with guys from dating apps.

She worked her pussy up and down his length, pushing off his chest until only his head was inside of her then coming back down. She tightened her grip a bit more each time she completed her motion, taking him to the hilt, crashing her fleshy cheeks against his thighs.

"You naughty boy," she teased, lightly digging her nails into his chest. "Fucking your friend's mom."

When the guilt of fucking her son's friend crept into her thoughts, she dismissed it by arguing that she had him restrained and he couldn't see her naked. Not only that, but she felt it was her duty as a dominant woman to provide him with a safe space to explore the world of sexual power dynamics with her.

She used her moans to quiet her worries. She was never one to fake her moans, but she had learned a long time ago that they were useful to encourage and tease her partner. The softer whimpering moans gave way to louder ones that accompanied the drooling of her juices down his shaft.

Her body was relentless when it came to pleasure. Light perspiration and aching muscles took a backseat to her working pussy that refused to slow down. Seeing him struggling and helpless, yet living out his fantasy, only made her pussy get wetter. "Mmmng, you're gonna make me fucking come," she said.

She held on to the headboard, giving herself better leverage to grind her hips. her pussy tightened in orgasmic glory, asking him for a mutual climax that would match her warmth. It was only during this exact moment that she could freely admit to herself how much she enjoyed fucking her son's friend, from the taboo aspect to the power dynamics. The sensations of her sopping wet pussy repeatedly challenged his orgasm control, with her words adding an exciting narration that made joining her all the more rewarding. He bit down hard on the gag and erupted into her with repeated shots of his molten load. Pumping his friend's mother full of cum felt wrong but it didn't stop his cock from twitching until it was empty. From the temporary heights of their shared conclusion, the lines of morality were conveniently blurred.

She gently moved her hips, enough to make his warmth ooze out of hers, while easing them back down as they caught their breath. "You were outstanding today. Might have to make it more difficult next time," she said, giving him a light tap on the chest before undoing the cuffs. "And remember, go out the back door and no jerking off...or else."

He was attentive to her discipline, knowing that she would punish even the slightest misstep. There was no room for error, in and outside the bedroom, he was required to be on his best behavior for mommy if he wanted to continue getting intimate lessons and proving himself against her dominance.

Part of her wondered how much longer they could continue their dynamic, but she understood that those doubts and feelings of guilt and shame would disperse in time for their next play session. Having a virile young man at her mercy checked off many of her fantasies, and left her with the recurring thought of expanding on the challenges with riskier propositions while pushing the boundaries of taboo with her submissive boy toy.

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments