Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rane's Awakening: The Temptation of the Future Part 1

"Do we live for our dreams? Or do we dream to live?"

0
0 Comments 0
161 Views 161
10.6k words 10.6k words

For some, this might be considered a normal day. However, hiding in the bathroom of the library where I work with my hand desperately trying to hold back the moans of my desire, is not how I usually spend my days. Although I may have to change that, especially if that fine motherfucker ever comes back. How can someone that sexy be walking around freely? I’m sure more details are needed but unfortunately, the vibrator in my pussy is making it a little hard to think.

It started as a perfectly normal day, bored behind my desk doing my best to stay busy, when he decided to turn me into a raving horny lunatic. You know how in those white girl romance movies the heartthrob does this slow walk entrance, and the woman stares at him all flirty and lustful? Yeah, I wish that had happened. Instead, my brain completely short-circuits as he casually walks up to the counter, and I end up staring at him like an idiot. He doesn’t make eye contact at first, even though words are spilling from those beautiful lips that I yearn to taste.

“Holy fuck!" I moan as my legs start shaking. My hand slams into the stall as I desperately try to stay on my feet.

I need to stop; I’ve already sweat through my adorable cat face one piece and my cute Demon Slayer undies failed miserably against my ravenous cunt. Even a Hashira like Misturi can’t withstand the onslaught of my lust for him. He doesn’t get to ruin my new pair of FBRC joggers. If only the bosses hadn’t started complaining about my short skirts and thigh socks. So what if my ass was kind of hanging out, I looked cute. Maybe I should go home and tell the boss I’m sick.  Then I only have to worry about ruining my bedsheets and pissing off my roommate.

Girl, what the hell is wrong with you today? Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had my fair share of daydreams about random people I meet. Even a motherfucker or two had me crossing my legs thinking about the night before. But I’ve never been so turned on that I had to hide somewhere so I could exercise the kitty. Then again, I’ve never seen someone like him. Rugged and strong with heavenly green eyes and a mess of sandy hair shoved underneath his cap. Weathered work boots with massive trees shrouded in stonewash denim and an adorable cut-off Zenitsu shirt. I wish he’d come in here and thunderclap this pussy.

My mouth begins to water thinking about what was possibly hiding behind those jeans. I’m not a picky person, just give me enough to gag on and I’m a happy girl. I don’t need porn star huge; I want my guts rearranged not damaged. I can’t help myself I slide the vibrator back against my clit, thinking of looking up into his beautiful eyes. The tip of his cock rested against my lips. My nails caressing those powerful legs, his muscles flexing under my touch. Tracing my tongue along the veins of his jetting cock.

Nothing is sexier than seeing a powerful man brimming with desire holding himself back. Too many idiots out there watching too much porn, they seem to feel like you’re supposed to start double-fisting, spitting, and gagging on a cock right away. I’m not going to lie. Sometimes I get that craving when I’ve been teased enough, but why rush, especially when it’s a beautiful cock. Art should be appreciated and worshipped.

So that’s what I do, I worship at the altar of his beautiful cock. Licking, suckling, and stroking every inch of it reveling in his groans and curses. But a girl can only be patient for so long, remember what I said about getting that craving? I force myself down till I’m seated fully against him. His hand grabs my head tangling his fingers in my braids as he lifts his hips forcing himself deeper all while cursing me. Way to make a girl’s heart swell, oh, and make her pussy turn into a feral demon.

My need to breathe finally wins as I gasp for air, his cock swollen and wet. I reach into the convenient cleavage gap of my bodysuit pulling my tits free from their straining prison, thank God for spandex. I’m not walking around with ridiculous anime tits, unfortunately, but this cock is going to feel so good sliding between them anyways. I slam his cock back down my throat spitting and gagging until his amazing dick, and I are a complete mess. Working his cock with my hand, I look into his eyes with a feral grin.

Reaching between my legs I rub my fingers along my swollen cunt. I tilt my head down telling him to come closer. He kisses me with his hands gripping the sides of my face as he plunges his tongue inside me. Breathless, I almost forgot why I wanted him down here in the first place. He leans his forehead against mine, I can feel the struggle within him. I trace my fingers across his lips painting him with my pussy. His nostrils flare as he whimpers with longing.

I shove him back wrapping my tits around his glistening cock. He puts his hands behind his head as he starts to work himself between them. This man is a work of art as his muscles strain and flex with each thrust of his hips. Cursing my name as he reaches the brink his desire ready to unleash.

He reaches down scooping me up with my legs hooked over his bulging arms. Reaching down between us, I know what he wants as I guide his raging member into my throbbing cunt. Feeling the entrance to my sex he slams himself home unable to resist. He cradles my ass in a bruising grip as he hammers my pussy. My teeth mark his shoulder as my nails dig into his back staking my claim as I ride out his fury. I can’t hold out any longer as I cry into the heavens demanding his seed….

“Girl! Are you daydreaming about that boy again?" my friend Kay says as she shakes her head.

“I can’t help it he was so cute. I should have just talked to him when he came in last week," I say, still excited thinking about him.

“Why? Motherfucker ran out of here so fast like a little bitch after spending two seconds in the comic section. What kind of man reads comics anyway? Dude needs to grow up. I don’t know what you see in him, he wasn’t cute. He was scrawny and looked broke as hell. Probably wouldn’t even know what to do with your ass even if you were twerking on his dick," Kay says rolling her eyes at me.

“Girl! I keep telling you not every man needs a six-pack and a bankroll looking like Micheal B Jordan. Besides, I read comics too, or have you forgotten? Do I need to grow up," I say frustrated.

“Why not? Every dude out here wanting a chick with a booty and DDs why can’t I have my standards,” she says like it’s so obvious and I’m just clueless while ignoring my question.  

“I keep telling you to stay off that social media bullshit. That shit will poison your mind and your soul girl. Maybe if you had a real conversation with someone instead of a job interview, they might surprise you,” I say trying to get through that thick-ass head of hers.

“Well, I guess today is your lucky day, guess who just walked through the motherfucking door. And there he goes straight to the comic section again, boy might as well be 10 years old,” Kay says but I’m not paying attention.

Motherfucker looks exactly like I pictured him in my dream a moment ago. How can she not find this boy attractive? Yeah, he’s not rolling in money but so what? There is more to people than their bank accounts. But when I saw him last week even for that brief moment, I saw such a desire for happiness, even though it seemed like he was scared of the possibility. He reminds me of Finn Jones, the actor who played Danny Rand in Netflix’s Iron Fist. Just without the curly hair and the scraggly goatee but that same haunted look. For some, that would be a clear warning to run away, but I feel this curiosity. A connection that I want to explore. I don’t know; maybe it’s my libido going crazy.

What do you know, he’s grabbing some books this time. Well, great customer service is a part of my job, and it would be a shame to ignore a customer in need. Even though I’m the one in need of hearing this boy moan my name as I take Kay’s advice and twerk on that dick.

“Ma’am, do you know where I can find Dawn of the Cursed Queen? I can’t seem to find it," an annoying customer asks.

Can’t she see I have better things to worry about like that fine ass boy over there? “Yeah, it should still be in our new fiction section. If it’s not there then it must already be checked out. I do apologize,” I say as she grumbles and stomps off.

Horny women and their dark romance, what you going to do? Now back to my customer in real need of my help. I turn around almost knocking over the pile of books placed on the counter. I grab them quickly as I start to apologize then stop mid-sentence. He’s standing at the counter. He is staring at me slacked jawed like he slipped into a trance or maybe he’s having a medical emergency. Does it make me a bad person that I take a moment to enjoy the view up close before checking on him? I reach out placing my hand on his asking if he is ok.

 

   

“Sir, are you all right?" she says as I pull my head out of my ass.

Oh my god, this is beyond embarrassing as I do my best to hide my raging cock. What is a girl this beautiful doing working at a library?

“Yeah, I’m ok, sorry I spaced out there for a second," I say, trying to be charming but failing miserably like always.

“Just like Zenitsu, you were just missing the drool bubble," she says with a wink while pointing at my shirt.

I take a step back, getting into my best sword drawing pose. “Thunder breathing, first form, thunderclap and flash," I say because I’ve lost my ever-loving mind.

Pulling a pen from her pocket, she spins in a circle on the tips of her toes before moving the pen around like it’s a wand from Harry Potter. “Love breathing, fifth form, swaying love wild claw," she giggles as she almost falls over.

I can’t stop myself from blinking as I do my best to understand the miracle I’m witnessing. Girls don’t find me funny. Adorable sure, but the only time I make a girl laugh is when I make the mistake of asking one out. I don’t know why I give in to those moments of insanity, the outcome is always the same. Besides, it’s not like I have anything to offer, I’m a scrawny pale white sheet posing as a person who’s only one step away from living in his mom’s basement.

The wave of sadness crashes over me before I have a chance to lock it away. I do an impression of a smile, or at least as much of a smile as I can bring myself to give, even if I can’t look her in the eye. She is beyond out of my league with her curvy athletic figure and wonderful sense of style dressed in her cargo joggers, Nike air maxes, and fitted tee looking like a goddess. Her smile is infectious. I can’t help but bring mine fuller to my face.

“Thanks, I needed that. It’s been too boring in here lately, names Arwa," she says as she grabs the stack of books I placed on the counter.

Oh no, why didn’t I use the self-checkout? Now she’s going to judge me for my books. Maybe I should grab the new Jack Carr book, so she doesn’t think I’m a complete weirdo. Guys are always getting put down for reading comics, unless you’re rich and famous of course. I’m sure no one steps to Method Man about reading comics. Why is she staring at them so hard like she’s interested?

“You got taste. Aeon Flux and Alita are awesome, plus The Way of the House Husband is fire. Did you see the live-action movie yet? Spiderman, a classic, did you read the run they did recently with Black Cat and Mary Jane?” She rambles as she scans the books into the system.

What’s going on? Did the universe just shift? Did I slip into an alternate reality? I’m having a conversation with a girl about comic books and she’s not laughing at me. I thought they were only a myth.

“You, ok? You look like you might have checked out again," she says, growing concerned.

“I’ve just never met a girl as pretty as you who likes comic books," I say before I realize what I’m even saying.

“You never been to a comic con? There’re tons of us all gathered in one place," she says as she slides the books back across the counter.

“No, I’ve always been too frightened to go. I wouldn’t know what to say to anyone. Plus, a guy like me could never be that cool anyways," I say because clearly my brain has left the building, why did I just say that?

“That’s too bad, I know they can be intimidating but they are a lot of fun. I go with a group of friends every year. You know you’d look hot dressed as a Yakuza hitman in an apron," she says as she points to The Way of the House Husband.

“Ok, it’s the big finish. Make sure you nail that pose and remember to smile," I say as I walk around in a small circle, swaying my hips before I strike my pose leaning to one side with my hands pressed out.

Arwa fans herself as she pretends to faint behind the counter. “Put you in a puppy tracksuit and I might just have to sneak you away somewhere.” She giggles.

Twice in one day, I made a girl laugh, and not because I asked her out. She also likes anime and is fucking hot as hell with that infectious smile. I must be dreaming. I pinched the inside of my arm to make sure.

“You know there’s this coffee shop slash nerd paradise called Tickle the Bean, where a bunch of people get together for tabletop games and comics. I’m planning on stopping by after my shift ends here in an hour or so, maybe I’ll see you there," she says.

“I…thanks…but…I’ve already got plans tonight," I stammer.

“No worries maybe another time, hopefully you won’t be a stranger, and I’ll see you again," she says before she walks away to help another patron.

I grabbed the books off the counter and ran out to my truck. It’s not anything fancy, just a beat-up old work truck that refuses to die. I throw the books in the passenger seat and slam my head against the headrest. Stupid… stupid why couldn’t I say I’d meet her there? A ten like her asked me out, thought I was funny, and even said I could look hot!

The guys at the job site would be kicking me in the ass right now. I know the cliché is men don’t support one another but we do it differently. They’ve been my hype squad these past few months helping me move on. After all, they have been there once or twice. I started hitting the gym again after a couple of them kept inviting me. Stacey is the best gym sis who’s affectionately adopted me like a lost puppy. She’s always there to help me push through a set or give me advice. She’s the one who put my whole routine together.

I told her how I would causally workout before, but my ex would put me down saying I’d never be like Chris Hemsworth. Stacey threatened to assault my ex in some very creative ways after we had that conversation. That’s why we call her Brolly because she’s just that damn big but she’s also that crazy. Kind of like the older sister I never had.

She’s been helping me to work through most of my shit when it comes to my ex. The rest of the guys keep my spirits up and are the first ones to check me when I start being a whining little bitch as they affectionately put it.

The more I put myself down letting those dark thoughts speak. The crueler, inhumane, and downright sinister they get. That’s just the way we show love. If they were nice to me in the typical fashion that would mean I’m not a part of the group.

I should go back in and tell her I changed my mind. I’ll fall at her feet begging forgiveness for my stupidity and cowardice while pleading that I’d love to have coffee with her. That will be the way to win her over or she'll call the cops to have me committed. Who am I kidding? She was doing her job and being nice, she’s not interested in me. I guess it’s another fun exciting night of gaming alone, but I’m so tired of living like this. I wish I could be better.

 

“See I told you he wouldn’t know what to do with you, I don’t think you could get any more obvious you were into him, and he runs out of here like a little bitch again,” Kays says as she comes up behind me.

 “Kay sometimes your lack of empathy is truly astounding. That boy is swimming in an endless well of pain. How can you not see the demons he’s facing? Or maybe you just don’t care, and you have the nerve to call him a little bitch,” I say my heart aching for all the pain I saw him carrying.

“All the more reason to say bye Felicia and stay the fuck away from him. You don’t need that bullshit in your life. You are not his momma, and you are damn sure not his therapist. Let him be a grown-ass man and take care of his own shit!" She sneers full of poison.

Nevertheless, I still feel a sense of sadness for him, but she is right it’s not my job to fix him. That doesn’t mean I can’t offer friendship and to be a break in the dark even if just for a moment. It’s sad how we seem to have forgotten the power of kindness in the world today. I do hope he comes back in someday; he seems like a great guy. I see him climb into a beat-up old truck, but I don’t see him leave. Maybe he changed his mind.

 

 

I’m startled by a knock on the window of my truck. Today must be the day for daydreams as I try to shake myself awake, but I’m startled again as I see Arwa standing outside my truck. Puzzled I rolled down my window.

“I decided I’m kidnapping you and we are going to the coffee shop. So, sucks to suck for whatever hot date you had lined up, but you’ve got a hotter one now white boy,” Arwa says.

I can’t stop blinking and my ability to speak has completely left me. Not only has what she said fried my brain but so has the change of clothes. Gone is the modestly professional librarian, replaced by a mini skirt, thigh-high socks, and a dangerous cleavage-spilling long-sleeved midriff that is begging me to bury my face in it. The straps of her backpack aren’t helping as they frame her tits drawing my eyes even more. I must be dreaming, this has to be a dream, but I’m too scared to pinch myself because I don’t want to wake up. In the real world, I know she wouldn’t go out with me especially dressed like that.

She clears her throat raising her eyebrows. “Well you going to let a lady in or you going to keep staring at me?" she demands while her hands play along the outline of her cleavage.

“Oh, right sorry,” I say as I practically jump out of my truck.

She extends her hand to mine as we walk over to the passenger side. I open the door as a gentleman should, but she shakes her head no. Tilting my head to the side I give her a confused look. She lifts both her arms in the air in the universal sign for up. The smile spreads across my face before I even realize it. Placing one hand on the small of her back I hook my other arm under her legs lifting her against my chest. She puts her arms around my neck and gives me a small kiss on the cheek. I can’t explain this newfound courage, but I lean in kissing her, feeling the softness of her lips.

I hear a hiss as I feel her lips move against mine. “Love breathing, first form, shivers of first love," she pulls me harder against her lips. Her tongue destroys me as she whips and cuts through me like Misturi's sword.

I shift my grip moving her to wrap her legs around me as I press us against the side of my truck. It’s been so long since I’ve felt this if I’ve ever truly felt this before. I wish I could say I’m some playboy out every weekend making the ladies fall over me but I’m not. I spend most of my time locked away in the security of my apartment where I don’t have to face the possibility of rejection.  She always said no one would want me if she left and I hate how she was right.

No! Shut that shit down. You have a beautiful woman in your arms right now moaning and grinding against you. Don’t fuck this up! I grab her ass hard as I chase those thoughts from my head.

We finally come up for air as her sultry laughter fills the air between us. “Easy there slayer, if you keep that up, we won’t make it for coffee. My little panties are barely staying on as it is," she says but then she notices the change in me.

“Why did you have to laugh at me? Why do women always laugh at me? I know I’m not a great kisser and I’m just some loser…” I begin to ramble as I set her down not trusting myself to hold her up.

She grabs my hand as she lifts her skirt pressing my fingers against the damp fabric. “My pussy would disagree,” she says while giving me a hard look. “And I’m sorry for whoever made you feel that way".

I blink back the tears unable to process her words fighting to maintain my composure. Don’t get me wrong I’m not one of these idiots who say men can’t cry but not in front of someone I met less than an hour ago. The people in your life, the family of your choice, they get to see you cry. They’re the ones who bend a knee to help when the world is too heavy. They’re the ones who stand beside you when the demons crawl forth to drag you down. Yes, men should cry but not for everyone, a lesson I had to learn the hard way.

Damn it, I’m ruining everything. Why do I let those thoughts creep into my mind? We were supposed to be having coffee while I prayed to the universe for a miracle. Not me having a mental breakdown in the parking lot. I am pathetic. No, that’s my ex and her bullshit talking again.

“Listen I’m sorry, I wish there was some clever line I could say to distract you from the fact I’m clearly insane, but I’ll just head home. It was great meeting you, but you deserve someone better than me even if it is just for a hook up," I say with my head down as I walk back to the driver’s side.

“Hey Slayer, I’m sorry I drudged up those feelings you’ve been fighting, but if you’re willing, I’d still like that coffee. We can just sit reading comics together,” she says.

I rest my arms against the tailgate as I try to sort my head out. I can’t believe I lost it that badly a moment ago. It’s been seven months since my ex left me, and even though she did a real mind fuck on me, it’s no excuse for how I just acted. Stacey would choke the life out of me if she saw me just now. She would have gone from high five you scored a baddie to what the fuck are you doing dumb ass in no time flat.

I tend to frustrate her, but that’s nothing new in my life. My parents never wanted to take the time to be parents, so they were convinced something was wrong with me because I wasn’t the perfect son at birth. This led to them taking me to any therapist or doctor they could find to fix me. That’s because as soon as they were told I was not the problem, maybe it was them. They’d always move on to someone else. I don’t think I ever saw myself as something other than a problem until I moved out.

My ex loved to weaponize her friend who is a therapist. Any time I would express my frustration she’d always hit me with, we need to make you an appointment to talk with my friend because you keep taking your trauma out on me. Or, "Why don’t you go to therapy and work on your bullshit instead of gaslighting me?" That’s usually what she’d say when I got angry. I’d do my best to cope with gaming and comics, but then I’d get hit with how I don’t communicate. Which was her way of saying I only want you to support and validate me. I don’t care about your thoughts and feelings, they’re an inconvenience. I ended up bitter, angry, and alone in the relationship.

But that’s what happens when someone completely dismantles your emotional outlets. Even if you are doing the work, it’s still hard to not listen to the negativity from the past. Today was the first day I decided to start reading comics again because the hell with my ex and her closed-minded views.

Arwa should be running for the hills not getting coffee with me. Anyone with a set of eyes and half a brain can see I’m damaged. I can’t even kiss a beautiful girl without embarrassing myself. She can do so much better than me.

“Are you sure?” I say as she leans against my truck. “Because it would be a shame to let you have all those comics to yourself. Besides, dressed like that you might need some back up”.

I walk back over to the passenger door helping her into the truck. “Again I’m sorry I lost my head for a moment and you’re right someone, a lot of people really, put some fucked up shit in there but I’m trying to be better. I promise not to lose my shit again," I say as she gives me a nod of understanding.

I climb into my seat putting my phone into the holder on the dash. Unlocking my phone, I see her grin at my rather lewd photo of Revy from Black Lagoon. Straddling a chair, a drink in one hand and her pistol in the other, she leans over her back arched looking over her shoulder. Her signature cut-off shorts struggle to contain her dump truck as they ride up her cheeks spilling out.

“So, you like them loud and crazy. I guess I’ll have to get some cut-off shorts so you can rock my world,” she says while twirling a braid around her finger.

“Yeah sorry, I forgot that was on my phone. What’s the name of this coffee shop again?" I'm just trying not to be embarrassed.

“It’s called Tickle the Bean Café & Games, and no need to be embarrassed. I keep this as my wallpaper to motivate me at the gym," she says while sliding her phone across to me.

It's an extremely lewd picture of 2b from Nier: Automata on her knees in a graveyard of slaughtered robots in a mini skirt barely covering her ass. Her sword lies between her exposed breasts as she licks the hilt. Arwa was right, we might not make it to the coffee shop. All sorts of inappropriate thoughts go through my head as I adjust myself.

“I did a slightly more modest cosplay of her last year at Comic con. I still have the costume maybe one day I’ll lick your sword," she teases while taking her phone back.

“My swords not that impressive and besides, we’re just going for coffee and comics, remember?” I say while putting the coffee shop into maps.

“Looks impressive from where I’m sitting,” staring at the growing bulge in my jeans, “but you’re right I shouldn’t tease unless you do have a puppy tracksuit then all bets are off”, she says with one eyebrow raised.

I grab my aviators hanging on my visor and take off my cap. Sliding my fingers through my hair I give her my best menacing deadpan stare.

JkateLen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JkateLen

Arwa squirms in her seat while pulling at her skirt. “Careful Tatsu, you keep that up and I’ll climb over to slay me a dragon," she whispers breathlessly.

“Like I said not much to slay over here and the name’s Rane by the way, sorry for my rudeness earlier I was distracted by a beautiful girl talking about comics,” I say as I put the truck in drive taking us away from the library.

She continues to tease me, but thankfully takes it down a couple of notches, and my cock finds relief from my jeans. The drive is a quick one as I find the coffee shop with ease. I parked the truck and walked over to the passenger side to open her door. She takes my arm as we walk together. I get the door as any gentleman should. She gives me a grin as she walks past flicking her skirt.

“I’m sorry did you see something you wanted?" Arwa smiles looking over her shoulder. “Maybe you should come over here and get it instead of holding a door".

I rush to her side placing my hand on the small of her back as we wait in line. She moves my hand to her ass instead, patting my hand. What were we supposed to be doing here? Right, coffee. I’m supposed to be getting coffee. To tell the truth, I’m not much of a coffee drinker unless of course you completely chemically alter it to taste like a dessert, then it’s manageable.

I scan the menu and end up deciding on a caramel iced coffee. It doesn’t take long for us to make our way to the counter, the poor guy behind the register almost falls over when he sees Arwa. I can’t blame him even if we did have to repeat our order three times. We find a corner to wait for our names to be called, Arwa stands in front of me with her ass dangerously close to my dick.

The coffee shop for a nerd hangout is typical of what you’d find in any other coffee shop. A small assortment of tables and countertops with high stools. Outlets and USB hubs near most of the tables but the artwork is interesting. Throughout the shop, there are different murals of cartoon beans in suggestive but tasteful poses referencing the name of the shop. And each mural has a theme complete with a Dungeons and Dragons mural.

The scene is a tavern setting with orcs, goblins, and other creatures sitting about. An extremely well-endowed tavern wench dances on a table with steins of ale spilling towards her. A paladin monk sits at the table his head bent in prayer clutching his cross while an evil wizard with a classic pointed hat tiptoes behind the paladin casting a spell of shadow hands. One shadow hand is a loose fist with blurred lines to give it the effect of motion, which of course is in an up- and-down fashion.  The other shadow hand is outstretched reaching for the wench. A small plaque sits below the mural which reads, “Roll stealth to juice the paladin’s pods or roll attack to tickle the wenches bean”.

I can’t help the snicker that escapes as I take in the mural. Arwa turns to see what’s captured my attention. She shines that wonderful smile as she looks at me raising her eyebrows up and down with mischief. The puns are too low hanging to be said aloud, but we both have the same thought.

Arwa takes notice of the change in music as Snooze by SZA starts to play over the speakers. She grabs my hands as she pulls them around her waist swaying to the music. Leaning her head on my chest I can’t help but look at the tempting cleavage of her breasts. I lose myself in the rhythm of her body forgetting the people around us. I could stay lost in this magic forever. Sadly, I hear our names called breaking the spell of the music.

I move to retrieve our order, but Arwa stops me with a firm grasp of my cock through my jeans. “Careful! For something that is not impressive it sure feels satisfying. You go walking around with your sword poking out like this and you’ll be the one needing back up," she says as she grazes her nail along my jaw.

I’m not going to lie. I almost cum right there. A desperate moan growls low in my throat as my head rolls back. Did I mention it’s been a long time since I’ve been laid and even longer since I’ve been touched passionately by someone who wanted to. Towards the end, I always felt like my ex only slept with me because it was something to do like a chore around the house. Like I said she did a real mind fuck and poured a lot of toxic shit into me.

Arwa gives me a feral grin. “Easy slayer, I’ll be right back, and then we’ll see what we can do about releasing some of that pressure," she says before walking to the counter each step making her ass jiggle in her skirt.

She can drain my balls dry till I’m nothing, but dust and I’ll go with a smile. Another guy working at the counter gives Arwa our coffees forgetting about the other customers. He tries to chat her up, leaning against the counter. She points at me with the coffee in her hands saying something over her shoulder as she walks back to me. The face of the guy at the counter drops with a half-smile shaking his head. He locks eyes with me for a moment before giving me a nod and getting back to work.

Handing me my drink, Arwa is alive with mischief. “So what was that about? You are leaving me already for another man," I say before thinking better of it.

“Not a chance Rane, he tried asking me out, but I told him I already have a date with my gangsta boyfriend who’s going to be slaying this demon in my pussy all night," she says her nails trailing along my chest as she takes a sip of her drink.

My brain doesn’t know what to process first. The fact that she called me her boyfriend or how she just casually tells people she plans on fucking me. What happened to coffee and comics?

Arwa’s nails move to the front of my jeans. “This is a personal question, which you don’t have to answer, but if you choose to it could lead to some pleasant events in your near future. How do you fair with multiple orgasms? Are you a one- and-done or can you reload? I only ask because I was serious about relieving some of that pressure for you right here in this coffee shop,” she says digging her nails in.

I whimper as my whole-body shakes with need. “I’ve never had someone want me like that, but I want to give you everything. Simply ask, I will find a way,” I say breathlessly, my head spinning.

“Then come with me and I’ll show you what you came to see,” she says grabbing ahold of my hand and leading me to another part of the shop.

Hidden around a corner is a door with a sign saying, “For adult gamers only". Arwa explains that this area isn’t adult themed, it’s simply a private area where adults can game without worrying about customers or children who may come for the more communal areas in the main space. As many introverts are gamers it’s nice to offer a private space where they might feel more comfortable. A raised set of stairs leads to a door that has a Stargate painted around it. In place of the hieroglyphics of the original Stargate different symbols from anime, games, comics, and many other sources were used. This shop is quickly growing on me.

The space is fairly open with a few tables slightly blocked off to give an element of privacy but still open to the rest of the space. Racks of comic books, D&D manuals, and other table game reference materials line one of the far walls. Dice, figures, cards, and anything else you could need sit in glass cases with room monitors keeping an eye on the space.

Arwa leads us to the comic racks where she starts to pull a selection for us. We only grab a small handful before making our way to one of the secluded tables. Arwa removes her bag after setting her coffee and pile of comics on the table. She pulls a condom from her bag, twirling it in her fingers, a dangerous look in her eyes. Even though she said in the coffee shop I thought she was just being a tease. Never in a million years did I ever expect her to be serious.

My cock hits my jeans like a battering ram. My hand reaches for the table while all the blood in my body is directed to my cock. Gravity wins as I slide onto the bench seat. I start looking around at the other people gaming and reading in the room. Secluded doesn’t mean invisible. The tables have a small wall that partially blocks them from the main room, but we can still be seen. I start to get nervous and self-conscious worrying about being caught.

Arwa moves to my lap straddling my cock. Even through my jeans, I can feel the dampness of her panties. I look her in the eyes confused but also pleading. Nobody has ever desired me like this. Something inside me cracks open. My eyes began to water at all the possibilities she could offer. It’s too much.

She runs her finger under my eye. “Quiet those thoughts, Slayer. I know you said nobody has wanted you before, but I want you. Give me this small moment of trust and I promise I won’t hurt you," Arwa says while stroking her fingers along my face.

Words fail me, I manage to only nod, a shudder quaking through my whole body. Arwa lowers my zipper, the condom resting on her breasts.

She pulls my cock free a satisfied purr on her lips. “Perhaps from now on you should let me be the judge of what is impressive,” she says as she grasps my cock licking her lips.

I about cum again. The feeling of her touch is the sweetest agony. She gives my cock a firm squeeze, forcing my eyes to roll in the back of my head. Tracing her nails along my head she gathers a small drop of precum. Bringing it to her lips she moans at the taste of me.

“Oh, honey I can’t wait to taste this wonderful cock, but we’ll get there. For now, you just let me take care of you," she says.

Tearing the packaging of the condom with her teeth, Arwa gleefully raises her eyebrows as she starts to roll it on. I can’t help the moan that cries from my body, but Arwa steals everything as she kisses me. The room monitors look in our direction or at least I assume so. Arwa has my undivided attention, but I can still hear the faint grumbles from the other jealous people in the room. I don’t hold it against them I’ve been them to.

Arwa moves her panties to the side as she slides herself down on my cock. This must be what heaven feels like or perhaps hell because Arwa is moving so slowly. I’m not an aggressive lover in all reality I don’t think I can be aggressive in anything but right now all I want to do is fuck her with every ounce of my being until we are both completely spent sitting in bliss. She finally takes me fully. Her breath shuddered and raspy.

“Hmm, your cock stretches my pussy perfectly. I should take you home with me and lock you in my closet to play with. You’re so much better than the vibrator sitting on my nightstand. Now I need you to be a good boy, at least for the moment. I know you want to fuck me senseless and believe me I want to let you. But they don’t get a free show. Now we are going to sit here and I’m going to be a wonderful little cock sleeve for you. I’m going to milk and squeeze all that pent-up cum out of you and then we are going to read some comics," she purrs against my lips.

I have no idea what she is saying to me, all I know is the incredible feeling of being inside her. The first squeeze and my cock erupts like the pathetic loser I am. I can’t even hold out to give her any real pleasure.

“Yes! That’s it Rane, give me more give me everything don’t be ashamed. You’ve got my pussy so wet for you, that’s all for you honey. Use my pussy to let it all out”, She pleads grinding her hips so slowly against me.

I cum again her words purging those dark thoughts and burning them in the fire of our pleasure. She kisses me. Her moans and pleas for more fill my hollow shell of a soul. I feel an immense surge of power like I’ve never felt before. I reach under her skirt pressing her deeper on my cock.

 We both moan as we make out at the table or at least as far as anyone else is concerned that’s what we are doing. I cum again wrapping her in my arms as I lay my head against her breast. I fight so hard to keep it together and not let the storm of emotions unleash itself. This isn’t the place for that, not with all these people around. That is a gift that only she has earned and shouldn’t be shared. Arwa, my angel for only an angel could give me such a miracle. She simply lets me hold her.

I completely lose myself in the bliss that is Arwa. She gently strokes my hair as she waits for me to come back, but finally the storm quiets.

“Shit! You are wonderful! Where have you been hiding yourself? You’ve got me so close honey”, She whimpers desperate to cum.

“Cum for me my angel. You've given me so much let me give you this. Use me! Take everything from me", I plead needing something I can’t understand.

Arwa begins to slowly lift and drop her hips needing the extra friction. My hands once again find her ass driving my cock in deeper. I’m sure we no longer appear to be making out, but I don’t care. The only meaning I have in the world is to give Arwa pleasure. I need to feel her cum more than I’ve ever needed anything.

Her nails dig into my scalp as she bites my lip, her body shuddering in my arms. Her pussy squeezes and ripples around my cock a prison of incredible ecstasy. My vision goes white as everything in me erupts into one moment of pure bliss.

Seconds, minutes, hours pass, I’m not sure. I think I understand what they mean in physics when they say time is fluid. Everything about me feels weightless, a feather on the breeze.

“Love breathing, second form, love pangs," Arwa brings me back with a bite to my neck growling her claim. I belong to her forever.

“Thunder breathing, first form, thunderclap and flash," I hiss lifting Arwa before thrusting as deep and hard as I can.

“Hey! Whatever you two are doing over there knock it off and clean it up," one of the room monitors yells.

“Sorry, he was showing me something monstrous. I got scared and excited," Arwa calls out.

The monitor simply shakes his head and goes back to scrolling on his phone. Arwa gives me one more kiss before grabbing the base of my cock. Even though I came four times my softening cock still twitches at her touch. She slides off of me making sure not to pull the condom with her.

I groan not wanting to leave the warmth of her embrace. I hear the faint sounds of her giggling but I’m too far gone to even be concerned that she is laughing at me. For the moment the dark thoughts that constantly plague me are gone.

“Rane, my beautiful, wonderful slayer, we seem to have made a mess. I hope you have a change of clothes in your truck.” She traces the mark left on my neck. “But every slayer deserves a mark from their battles," Arwa says.

“I keep a spare set of clothes in my gym bag behind the seat, but I don’t think It’s a good idea for me to get up," I say looking down at myself.

The tip of the condom hangs heavy with my loads. Arwa's amazing smile beams as she carefully pulls the condom off. The rest of me is still a complete mess but Arwa pulls some wet wipes from her bag. Somebody came prepared. She walks to a nearby trash can to dispose of the condom wiggling her ass the whole way.

I do my best to clean up and adjust myself back into my jeans before Arwa comes back to the table. Stretching my arms along the back of the bench I sit as a hero after finishing a satisfying quest. Arwa sits back in my lap, her legs hanging over the side of mine. She traces the mark of her claim before kissing me again.

“Seeing you leaning back with a satisfied smile makes my pussy so wet, baby,” Arwa whimpers. “I just want to crawl under this table and take you down my throat so I can feel you cum inside me.”

“Like I said, for you simply ask and I will find a way. Even if all I am is dust then it is yours," I say staring into her eyes.

“I don’t want dust, I want your cock inside me and cum showering me until we are both lost in bliss," she growls, “which is why I’m going to grab your clothes and then we shall read so you can rest until we can’t take it any longer and rip each other’s close off."

“Give me five minutes I don’t think I’ll be able to wait much longer," I say winking.

“Careful slayer, I may hold you to that," she smiles as I hand her my keys.

It didn’t take her long to retrieve my gym bag. I did manage to get several dirty and jealous looks from many of the other people in the room. Pretty sure I even heard the room monitor that yelled at us call me a lucky bastard when Arwa walked out.

He's right I am a lucky bastard. I changed into my shorts and hid my battle-worn jeans in the bag. I may have to get those framed. Once I sat back down Arwa and I both grabbed a comic and read. The sense of peace I felt was surreal.

We stayed at the shop for what felt like days just enjoying each other’s company. We'd start up a conversation and then get lost in our stories without any awkwardness. She’d tell me about the library and school or what new anime she started. I’d complain about working construction but also get excited about my time at the gym lately. She gave me a high five when I told her about a PR I hit a couple of days ago.

I told her I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do with myself long term only that I wanted to be better than I am now. She was encouraging, offering me advice without putting me down. I found out she wanted to be a screenwriter and voice actress which I thought was amazing.

No matter the topic we both were engaged and curious about one another. Even if we weren’t talking there was never this feeling of anxiety. We were simply two people who enjoyed being around one another. To say it was refreshing would be an understatement. Finally, the room monitors walked over to the table to tell us the shop was closing. Look at us shutting the place down.

We returned our books and threw away our trash before grabbing our bags to head out to the truck. I opened her door and helped her inside as a gentleman is supposed to. Now we are on our way back to the library for Arwa’s car.

I wish it would’ve taken longer but we got back to the library in only about 15 minutes. I put the truck in park not sure what happens now. Then I realized she didn’t give me her number or her socials. I mean I suppose I can always find her at the library but what if she only wants it to be a one-night thing? I don’t want her to think I’m being a creep.

She grabs my phone off the dash and starts typing away. I never bothered setting up any sort of security on my phone, didn’t see much of a point. She holds my phone up for a selfie lifting her shirt and exposing her breasts. The flash is a little blinding but I’m too shocked to care.

My cock rages back to life. She sets my phone back on the dash before reaching under her skirt and removing her panties. Handing me my phone she turns towards me in her seat spreading her legs as she lifts her skirt.

“Take the picture,” she commands.

Dumbfounded I manage to take a picture even though all my blood is draining into my cock. She sits back in her seat taking the phone again. I hear her snicker something about talent before handing me my phone back. The photo I just took is now my home screen replacing my photo of Revy.

“I thought you might want a motivational picture for the gym. I also put my number in there for you. Feel free to send me all the dick pics you can take. Speaking of dicks, I’m going to need you to put that monster to use", she says hopping out of the truck.

Arwa opens my door, her shirt still pulled up for anyone to see. She swings my leg towards the door pulling my shorts down. Arwa takes me down her throat with a blissful moan. I grab the steering wheel trying not to fall over.

She attacks me with a furious need taking me all in her throat before spitting on me and stroking my cock. I grab a hold of her braids, lifting my hips, her nails digging into my legs. She gags and moans reveling in her need. Even after everything at the coffee shop, I can feel myself getting close. Arwa takes my balls in her mouth while she jerks my cock. I moan ready to cum.

Arwa squeezes the base of my cock hard. “Not yet slayer, grab another condom from my bag I need you inside me," she says.

Somehow through the sex-induced fog, I managed to find a condom in her bag and put it on.

“Remember when you had me pressed against this truck earlier my pussy begging for you? I’m going to need you to get out here and fuck me. Don’t hold back! Come slay this pussy like a motherfucking Hashira," she commands.

I leap out of the truck throwing her in my arms as I press us against the truck. She reaches between us guiding my cock into her cunt. I don’t hold back just as she commands slamming my cock deep inside her. Arwa runs her fingers through my hair digging her nails into my scalp as she kisses me. Moaning and screaming my name with each breath as she cums on my cock.

“Rane! Fuck! That’s it, fuck I’m cumming all over that fucking dick!" she screams.

I feel her pussy explode as she pushes me out squirting all over me. I stare in amazement at the truth in everything she said tonight about how much she wanted me. My cock surges with need flicking against her sensitive clit. She knows how close I am.

“Put me on my knees Rane! Shower me with that fucking cum. Give me everything," she pleads.

I pull the condom off stroking my cock for her. Grabbing her tits she opens her mouth sticking her tongue out for me. Begging me to come on her. It’s too much it’s all too much as I explode for the fifth time today. Every muscle in my body is ripcord tight as I give her everything.

 

“Sir are you ok?" a police officer says as he shines his flashlight through my window.

I instantly sat up in my seat looking for Arwa. The police officer startled, backs away from the door his hand going to his hip. I continue to look around trying to understand. The cop repeats himself growing agitated. Then I see my clothes haven’t changed, I’m still in my jeans. It was just a dream. All of it was just a dream. I hang my head. The truth of it all is a kick in the nuts.

“Sir I’m not going to ask you again! I need to see your hands and have you step out of the vehicle,” the cop barks.

“Yeah, I’m ok. I must have fallen asleep, you startled me is all. I’m cooperating. Here’s my hands, I’m exiting the vehicle,” I say as calmly as I can while feeling like a pathetic loser.

It takes a while, but the cop finally calms down and I’m able to assure him I’m ok and wasn’t doing anything I just fell asleep. He puts me through a sobriety test and looks for any signs of drug use. I catch him constantly looking at my pants and that’s when I notice the wet sticky mess in my jeans. As if my night couldn’t get any more embarrassing.

The cop checks my information just to be annoying but eventually tells me to go home. I climb back into my truck as the cop pulls away. Venting my frustration on my steering wheel. Why did that have to be a dream? But of course, it was a dream, Arwa would never be that for me. I was too chicken shit to even meet her for coffee when she gave me the chance.

I turn the truck on as I find my phone on the dash. Opening it a part of me is hoping to find that picture of Arwa but no it’s still Revy. I slam my head into the headrest trying to breathe out my frustration. I go to put the truck in drive, but I see a piece of paper on my windshield. It’s probably some stupid flyer, I don’t need this right now.

I get out of the truck grabbing the piece of paper ready to crumple it up when I notice it’s a plain piece of copy paper. Confused I unfold it seeing it’s a note from Arwa.

I hope you don’t think I’m a stalker, but I watched you climb in this truck when you walked out of the library. Once my shift was over, I saw your truck was still here, so I came over to check on you. I saw you were sleeping so I went to walk away but then I heard you moan my name. I must confess I was confused but then I heard it again. I’ll admit I was kind of a creep as I climbed up to get a better look. I saw you touching yourself moaning my name over and over. Considering I’ve been touching myself thinking of you since I first saw you come in the library last week. I about came with you. I want to give you my number because yes, I find you attractive and would love to do whatever it was you were dreaming. But also, because I was serious before about being a friend. I hope I haven’t scared you off and I’ll be thinking of you.

I reread that note at least five times making sure I’m not imagining this. I inflict all sorts of physical pain to make sure I’m not dreaming. She saw me touching myself moaning her name which is embarrassing as hell. What kind of loser does that? But she also said she’s been thinking of me. I don’t know what to do. Yes, I do, I’m just scared to take that leap. Just because I dreamed, she was perfect doesn’t mean she won’t turn out to be like every other girl who’s abused me and ripped me to shreds.

No, wanting to be better means being better not just saying it. My friends are right, I can’t live in fear and let the toxic shit beat me. Sometimes that means taking a leap of faith and hoping there’s a hay bale or pile of leaves to catch you. I climb back in my truck and grab my phone off the dash. I pull up my text messages typing her number for a new message.

I wish I had the charm to write a clever message, but my courage is already hanging by a thread worse than Helms Deep.

This is Rane. The guy from the library you invited for coffee, but I was too scared. You left your number on my truck and if you’re still willing, I’d like to get that coffee with you sometime.

I hit send. My anxiety going through the roof. Why did I say I was scared? I sound lame. My phone chimes with a new message.

Rane, I’m so glad you found my note, I was a little nervous about leaving it for you. I’d still love to get coffee sometime but was wondering if you still had plans tonight.

I damn near put a hole in my roof punching my fist in the air screaming hell yeah.

No, I’m sorry to say I don’t have plans tonight. I was going to head home since the cops kind of hassled me for sleeping in my truck. What about you? Do you have plans tonight?

I put the truck in drive leaving the library. My stomach growls so I swing through a drive-thru. My anxiety starts to climb as I wait for another message from Arwa. I get to the window for my food when my phone chimes. It’s a video message.

Arwa walks on camera naked. “Just thinking of you, hoping you’ll come over and show me that thunderclap and flash," she says before walking to her bed.

You already see a massive wet spot on her bed with a vibrator beside it. Arwa lays down with her legs spread as she puts the vibrator against her pussy. Everyone in the drive-thru can hear her moaning my name. My phone chimes with another message. It’s her address.

I hear the person working the drive thru say, “Lucky bastard.”

Published 
Written by BishopCain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors