Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Friend's Milf Mother Pt 2

"Mary gives Mark the workout of his life."

170
12 Comments 12
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 of My Friend's Milf Mother. Like and follow me for more stories like these. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I have plenty more stories in the works. Enjoy."

Sal's wasn't that busy when we got there. The lunch rush had yet to start, and as usual, Brain walked right past the hostess and went straight to the buffet line. He filled his plate while Mary and I waited to be seated. The waitresses all knew us because we were there so often, and it was Brian's favorite place to eat. It had the best pizza and the largest buffet in town.

The hostess sat us in a booth near the back of the room and was taking our drink orders when Brian came up with an overflowing plate of pizza. "Mountain Dew, no ice," he said as he slid into the booth.

I noticed how nice Mary looked when I followed her to the buffet line. She was wearing a floral sundress that stopped just above her knee. The dress's neckline was cut low and showed plenty of cleavage. Her hair was tied neatly in a ponytail that she constantly flipped flirtily over her shoulder when she looked at me.

Mary went to the backside of the Salad bar, where she wouldn't be seen as she groped my ass. She whispered about all the naughty things that she was going to do to me tonight.

"Have you ever sixty-nined?" she asked as she squeezed my ass.

"Are you that horny?"

"Yup. I'd fuck you under the buffet line if I thought I could get away with it."

"Yeah. I'm so horny right now that I'd eat your pussy on that table over there before it gets busy," I said, pointing to a darkened booth in the corner.

"You know that they have a room in back for when they get really busy," Mary chuckled.

"Don't fucking tempt me,"

"Tempt you? You mean like telling you that I'm not wearing anything under my dress," Mary smirked.

I pretended to drop something and stooped beside her. I slid my hand under her dress and slid my finger into her wet cunt. Mary just about fainted when I fingered her hole for only a few seconds. It wasn't enough to make her cum, but it was enough to get her good and worked up.

Brian was getting up to back for more when we returned, and I quickly slid into the booth to hide my erection. Mary slid in next to me, saying, "He'll be getting up so often that I won't be able to eat. Besides, This way, you can do this," Mary placed my hand on her bare thigh.

I was surprised that she'd hiked her skirt up to her waist and glanced around to make sure that no one would see us. I slid my hand between her thighs and grazed the top of her pussy. Mary scooted her hips forward on the seat and leaned back slightly to give my fingers room to penetrate her.

Unfortunately, where we were seated also limited our view of anyone approaching from behind us. The waitress startled us when she suddenly appeared with our drinks, Brian hot on her heels. Mary leaned forward, obstructing their view, as I removed my hand.

Mary winked at me, saying that she'd forgotten to grab a cup of soup. I took the hint and said that I needed to wash my hands as I followed her. Luckily, Brian was so focused on his plate that he didn't see me direct Mary to the restaurant's backroom.

The old coatroom was now used as storage for extra tables and chairs. I pulled Mary inside and closed the door behind us. As soon as the door closed, she locked her lips to mine.

Our tongues swirled together as my hands wandered over her body. She pulled the neck of her dress down, exposing her breasts while I undid my shorts. Mary pulled my face titties and gasped when I latched on to a nipple. "Yes. Suck it," she moaned as I slid my hand between her legs.

I shoved two fingers into her dripping cunt hole. "Put your cock into me," she said, leaning back on a cocktail table. "Hurry before we get caught."

I grabbed Mary under her knees, lifting her legs as she hiked up the hem of her skirt. She reached down and guided it into her pussy. I thrust my cock into her rapidly while I sucked her nipple and quickly her to orgasm. Her Kegal muscles clenched my shaft like a vise, heightening the sensation of her velvet glove. After a dozen or so more strokes, I came too and filled her with a load of cum.

I tucked my cock into my shorts and zipped up. At the same time, Mary made herself presentable and giggled on our way to the buffet line. "I'm dripping cum down my leg. Grab me a cup of soup, and I will meet back at the table," she said as she ducked into the lady's room.

Mary and I played grab ass every time Brian went back for more through the rest of lunch. We were almost sickened by the amount of food Brian ate. Finally, he announced that he was stuffed and needed a nap.

On the way home, Mary kept winking and blowing kisses in the rearview. When we got back to their house, Brian said he was going to take a nap and would catch me online later. "Yeah, a nap sounds great right about now. I will catch you later," I said as he went down to his bedroom.

Later that evening, Mary texted me, saying that she would be watching for me to arrive. Ten minutes later, she was sneaking me in the front door, giggling like a girl as she led me into her bedroom. "I told Brian to keep it down because I had a headache and was going to bed," she said once the door was closed.

We pulled each other's clothes off as we made our way across the room. I climbed onto her bed and watched as she posed, fully naked for the first time. "Not too bad for a forty-year-old," she said as she showed me her backside. She turned to face me again and slipped her fingers into her twat, to show me how wet she was.

Even though she had been a bit heavy, I had always liked how Mary looked. Especially her giant tits. Now that she'd lost weight, they sagged some but were still the best tits that I have ever seen. Way better than the girls at school. I nodded my approval.

"Have you ever fantasized about me while you jack off?" Mary asked as she continued to finger herself. I nodded my head.

"Show me how you stroke your cock."

I grabbed the base of my cock with my left hand and stroked its length with my right as I watched her finger her cunt and tweak her nipple with her other hand.

"What about you?" I asked. "Have you ever thought about me?"

"Mmm huh," Mary nodded, "Especially after Brian's dad left me."

I stared at her titties and came to the edge of the bed, and held them up for me to suck. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed my face, going from nipple to nipple as I sucked them.

"What would you like to do first?" she asked as she hugged my head to her bosom.

I lifted my face from her breasts. "You asked me if I have ever sixty-nined. No, I haven't, but I am eager to try it,"

"Ooh. Feeling a bit adventurous, are we?" Mary climbed onto the bed and told me to get on my back.

Mary straddled my head, and she lowered her pussy onto my mouth. She raised her upper body off of me as I gave her my best moves. I even slipped two fingers in her pussy while I sucked and flicked her clit. Mary raised her upper body off of me so she could grind her cunt onto my mouth when she came.

Mary lowered herself back on top of me. She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock before she took it into her mouth as far as she could. Mary pressed the tip against the back of her throat and then back out to the tip. She did this until her gag reflexes relaxed enough to deep-throat my cock. Once they relaxed, she started throat fucking my cock.

I envisioned her head bobbing up and down as my cock slid in and out of her throat like they do in porn videos. I'd watch that. I thought to myself as she asked me to put my fingers back in her pussy. Fuck she was so good at giving head that it felt like I was fucking her cunt. She began to suck my dick and hump my face faster and faster until my body trembled.

Mary wasn't letting up. She kept going at a rapid pace until I couldn't resist any longer, and I lost control, filling her mouth with my spunky load. Mary humped my face while she gulped my dick milk down, sucking every last drop out of me.

Mary then focused solely on herself. I could feel, as she pulled and tugged her nipple until she began to squeal, that she was cumming. The sensation of my probing tongue and finger grew to be too much. She rolled off of me and squeezed her hands between her thighs until her climax dwindled.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't last any longer for you, Mary. I really wanted to hold off, but I couldn't," I said as I faced her.

"I didn't want you to hold back. I wanted you to cum in my mouth. Trust me, you've got a lot more in there, and I plan on getting it out of you. You just need the right motivation. Like a tit fuck, or a butt job,"

While the thought of sliding my dick through her lubed-up ass cheeks sounded fun, I told her I would much rather fuck has tits or her pussy.

Mary leaned over and pulled me close to kiss me. Her tongue slipped into my mouth while she stroked my semi-cock. "See. I told you," she said, reaching for some lube off of her nightstand.

I straddled her rib cage and slapped my cock into her cleavage as she squirted some lube between her tits. Mary held her tits together for me as I pumped my cock into her crevice, fucking her tits until my cock was rock hard. As much as I wanted to squirt all over her tits, I wanted to fuck her pussy more.

JkateLen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JkateLen

I moved between her legs and started to fuck missionary style. Mary's titties flopped around as I hammered my cock into her. She wrapped her legs around me and squeezed my cock with her cunt muscles as I thrust my cock deep into her pussy. I grabbed her by the ankles and lifted her legs toward her ears. Suddenly, our thrusting bodies slid off of the bed and onto the floor.

Mary laughed, "I've never been thrown out of bed like that before." I apologized for being overzealous in trying to impress her. "Well, you can stop. You're doing just fine, and I am impressed. How about you let me drive for a while." Mary had me lean against the bed and straddled my hips, facing me cowgirl-style.

Mary slid my cock back into her cunt, telling me to suck her nipples. She clenched my cock with her twat, and tried to squeeze another load of cum out of me. "I won't need to do my cardio tomorrow," she panted as she humped me.

Her mouth gaped open as she gasped for air as she rode me to another climax. "Ahh fuck, Mark. I love your young cock. Fuck, I'm cumming," Mary groaned. "Suck my nipple. Suck it. Haaarder, Mmmm Ahh gaad."

Mary slammed herself down on my cock, and humped back and forth, grinding herself on my cock. Her pussy twitched and pulsed on my shaft, almost making me cum too. "Ouch. Too hard," she yelped as she lifted my chin so she could kiss me.

Mary got off of my cock momentarily as she turned around to fuck me reverse cowgirl. She looked over her shoulder at me as she reached between her legs to guide my cock back into her pussy. "You're gonna love this," she said as she leaned forward and started to twerk on my shaft.

From this angle, I could see my cock sliding in and out of Mary's pussy. Her pussy juices flowed over my cock, making it glisten. Mary leaned further forward, almost laying on my legs as she pumped my cock into her. I slipped my thumb into the puddle of her juices and rubbed it on her sphincter. The farther I stuck it into her ass, the faster Mary humped.

"Yes," she moaned. "Shove it up my ass," I fucked Mary's ass with my thumb, driving her mad as she impaled herself on my cock.

"Cum. Cum for me, Mary. Cum on my fat cock," I repeated over and over as she creamed on my cock.

"I am. I'm cumming. Hurry. Cum. Mark. Fill my cunt. Oh, my God. Fill me up. I grabbed Mary's ass cheeks and thrust my dick into her pussy. My nuts spasmed as I blew another load of cum into Mary's pussy. My balls ached when I finished filling her twat.

Mary raised off of my cock, letting a stream of fluid spew onto my lap. She turned to face me. "Wait here, and I will get something to wipe you off." Mary went and got a wet washcloth and some towels. She washed the puddle of spunk off my lap. "It would be easier if you trimmed some of this. I could do it if you want me to," she smiled. "It will make it look even bigger."

I followed Mary to the bathroom and sat on the toilet stool while she rinsed the washcloth. Mary grabbed a pair of clippers and her lady shaver. She smirked as she trimmed my pubes, saying that it looked bigger already. She then lathered me up with shaving cream, including my balls. She'd obviously done this before, so I trusted her not to nick my sac as she gently guided the razor over my jewels. I was bald as the day I was born when Mary rinsed me off, telling me that it looked good enough to eat.

"Again? Really? I mean, I'll keep going til my nuts turn blue, but at some point, I might fizzle out."

"I have just the thing," Mary said as she reached into the medicine cabinet and handed me a yellow egg-shaped pill. "I picked up my ex's boner pills the day before he left. I figured they'd come in handy someday. They'll last you all night."

The noise from downstairs stopped, which meant that Brian was either taking a pee break or getting something else to eat. "You better go back to my room, just in case. I'll be in after I clean up a little," A minute or two later, she came in and locked the door. "I heard Brian in the kitchen. Let's wait til he starts playing his game again before we get too carried away," she whispered.

When Mary handed me a glass of water to take the pill, I caught the faint smell of Summer's Eve. I only noticed it because it was the same scent that my mom used. I took it as a sign that she wanted me to eat her pussy again. I took the pill that she'd given me.

"I'd put on something sexy for you, but nothing fits anymore,"

"You look amazing, Mary. I love your body," I assured her.

"Really, what about my tits? I have been thinking about getting a boob job to fill them out. What do you think?"

"I think you should do whatever makes you happy. Your boobs look great, but I sure would like to see them if you do make them bigger,"

"You don't have to worry about that. You'll be the first."

Mary let out a sigh of relief when we heard Brian's game start again and climbed onto my lap to straddle me. She snuggled in and kissed and sucked my neck, careful not to leave any hickeys. We sat there and made out like a couple on prom night.

Mary kissed me again, letting her tongue linger in my mouth. Between kisses, she'd have me suck her nipples. Soon enough, she was able to grind her pussy on my chemically enhanced boner.

Mary slid her wet pussy lips along my rigid shaft and playfully rode the tip of my cock. She held my face to her bosom as I played with her tits and sucked her nipples. Mary swirled and undulated her hips as she sank my cock into her vagina. "Ahh. I love how big your cock is," she whispered as she nibbled on my ear.

She rode my cock, moaning louder as an orgasm built up inside her. Mary's breaths grew to short gasps the closer she got to climax. She thrust her pelvis down, driving my cock deep into her sopping slit. "Mmm. Uh. Uh," she breathed in. "I'm cumming, Mark. I'm cumming." Mary's body shook as if a shiver had run up her spine as wave after wave of climax coursed through her body.

Mary brought her lips to mine, kissing me passionately. Her vagina trembled and twitched on my cock as aftershocks surged through her. "How would you like to do me next?" she asked with a snicker. I told her that I'd like to do her doggie style again.

Mary climbed off of me and pulled me out of the chair. She then knelt on the seat of the chair facing away from me. "You mean like this?" she asked as she gazed back at me with a grin.

I grabbed Mary's hips and shoved my cock into her steamy hole. I pounded my meat into her pussy so fast that the chair slid across the floor, making it slam into the wall. "Shh. Shh. Too noisy. Let's go to the bed.

Mary stuffed a pillow beneath her hips and leaned over it with her ass held high. "Now, you be mindful of what hole you are shoving that into," she said as I guided my cock to her backside. I slid my cock through her dripping pussy lips and teasingly touched it to her anus. I then slid the tip back to her cunt hole and slammed it into her.

She moaned and thrust backward as I shoved my cock in. She met my every thrust with equal enthusiasm. Our bodies made a soft slapping sound as they crashed together in the throes of passion.

I reached around Mary and grabbed her breasts like I'd done the first time I fucked her. I held both of them in my hands as I took long, steady strokes into Mary's cunt.

Mary buried her face into the mattress, moaning as she came again. I took it as a sign to quicken my pace. I slammed my cock into her harder, causing her to shriek in ecstasy as I pounded her pussy. Mary clawed at the sheets and screamed that she was cumming over and over into the mattress.

I shoved my cock as deep as I could into her, cumming in unison with her. Spurt after spurt of my milky man juice streamed into Mary's vagina. I kept thrusting until we collapsed into a heap on the bed. We snuggled in each other's arms until we drifted to sleep.

Around two in the morning, I woke with the biggest hard-on of my life. I patted Mary's side of the bed, trying to find her, when I heard the toilet flush. She crept into the room and tried not to wake me as she slipped into bed.

"Mary," I whispered as I took her hand. "I got a boner again. Can we?"

"Um, Hmm," she murmured. "Make it quick."

I got between her legs and wiped some spit on the tip of my cock before I slid it into her. In my aroused state, it didn't take long for me to shoot another load of cum into Mary's pussy.

"Let's go back to sleep, and I will give you a blow job when you wake up," Mary said as she snuggled up next to me.

As promised, Mary did suck my cock when we woke up early the next morning and many mornings after that.

By the way, her new tits look amazing.

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments