Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.title

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.description

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.intro_text

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.intro_text_2

Popular Stories

All Stories

An Ode To Lushstories

A heartfelt 'Thank you' to everyone here who has helped me write, read my stories and even those who haven't because you're still here supporting the site.

Once upon a time, there was a young man who daydreamed constantly... There were always stories in his head, whether he made them up or someone else did. He was always a creative lad in all the things that he did. Whether it was to repair something around...

I Wanted Him To

Young Ricki likes showing off for the new gymnastics coach…a lot!

My round bum clung to my leggings for just a moment, mostly because I was so sweaty. Then they spilled down past my knees to the floor. My pussy tingled. I hoped he was watching… Since I could remember I loved to take my clothes off. Not just being naked,...

The Discussion

A husband's surreal discussion with his wife leads to an unexpected bonding experience with his daughter

One particular day after work, I had just arrived home to find my wife waiting for me in the kitchen. I knew the look that she was giving me far too well. It was clear that something had gone wrong. She led me to the kitchen table and we sat on opposite s...

Clinical Trials 4

Tilda got used to the wheelchair, all she missed was sexual satisfaction

By the time Tilda entered the dining room breakfast was nearly over. A table had already been set out for her with rolls, croissants, fresh coffee, orange juice, butter, jam, and some cheese. She had taken the iPad with her for a little breakfast read. As...

Date Nights, Drawing In Another Couple

Mary arranges to send her husband on a date with her best friend, and offers herself to the husband

Mary finally heard the front door open and Mike calling hello as he closed it. From the kitchen, Mary called out to her husband, “What did you tell Wayne about our date nights? I know you’ve told him something, and I’m not upset; in fact, I think you migh...

Planning Ahead

I have to be organised to meet my lover!

I was so happy when you said you were coming down on business. Could I meet you? Yes, of course. We discussed it in detail. I was to pick you up at the airport and we had to find somewhere close, fast, without drawing any suspicion. We didn't want to go t...

My Devilish Need

the day the devil came and took my body

To bury you in me I chant the incantation I start to drip between my thighs with lust You appear with polished smooth horns And a massive erect cock You know what I want Lay down on me You smell of musk and sulfur I spread my legs open for you And you pus...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

When in Oz

What do you do when a storm has separated you from your toys?

Torrential downpours had turned most basements in the city into wading pools. My subterranean sleeping quarters met the same fate. Providence saw to it that my collection of intimate items was among the wreckage. Frustration loomed heavy as sleep worked t...

Barking Dogs

A woman eavesdrops on cheating men

The hostess led Jessica to a corner table on the patio. She passed two handsome men a bit younger than herself. They looked like classic Finance Bros. One, bearded and in a medium blue blazer, looked her up and down as she passed. The other, in a tight-fi...

Thirst, Chapter 7

A weekend with Maria and Jim confirms my degraded status.

The next day, Maria confided to me that Jim loved nothing better than turning a straight man into a cock-slut. “He sees it as proof of his dominance, not just making a sexual slave for his own use, but to actually turn you into a cock-worshipping queer.”...

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 29 - Preparing For Our Party

Jack had to work, Cynthia broke a nail and Cynthia give Jack an option

I woke up the next morning not wanting to go to work. Cynthia was sleeping peacefully, so I snuck out of bed. I went to the kitchen and woke up the coffee maker. I think it was cursing me from its sounds. There was some frost on the front window. That gav...