Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beautiful Bethany

"Our favorite waitress had just asked me to be her hall pass, and I would be a fool to pas this up."

117
12 Comments 12
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

My wife was overseas on business for a couple of weeks. I tried to keep out of trouble by puttering around the house, but after a few days, I was getting stir-crazy. I decided to go out and visit a couple of my old haunts that I hadn't been to since getting married. One of the bars used to have a ladies' night with dance competitions, so I went there to check it out. I was a little surprised to see that it had turned into a nightclub. The dance floor seemed pretty packed, and a group of men had circled a woman dancing.

I grabbed a seat at the end of the bar so I could watch the woman who had attracted so much attention. The woman was Bethany. She's our favorite waitress at a restaurant where my wife and I frequent. Bethany, obviously drunk, was strutting her stuff on the dance floor. A half dozen men were dancing around her as she shook her tits and ass at them.

Bethany was wearing an off-the-shoulder flowered dress that showed off her ample cleavage and legs. Her long legs donned six-inch stilettos. Every inch of this woman screamed, Come Fuck Me! She noticed me admiring her moves and waved for me to join her. She outstretched her arms, twirling her fingers, enticing me to her. When I finally gave in, she grabbed me and hugged me to her bosom tightly. Her tight Latina body moved and swayed, making her tits shake.

She shooed away any of the other men that tried to get between us. After a couple more songs, she asked me to buy her a drink. She asked me why I was alone and where my wife was. When I told her that she was out of the country, she said her husband had taken the kids to visit his parents in Texas. "It's my pass week," she laughed.

I asked her what she meant. "His parents hate me, so I get a hall pass anytime he takes the kids for a visit. Look, I know he's gonna hook up with his ex anyway while he's down there, too. You know. I've caught you checking me out whenever you two come in. I've checked you a few times as well. How would you like to be my hall pass?"

I was speechless. I stood there like a deer in the headlights because no one had ever come right out and said that to me. I stammered while trying to keep my cool. "Um, I ah. I've never done that before. I mean, Trish and I don't have that kind of an agreement," I said as calmly as I could. "I mean, I would be a fool to pass this up."

"Hey, I can keep my mouth shut. No one would ever find out," Bethany assured me. "Nothing will change, and it can't be any more awkward than you sneaking peeks at my ass." She finished her drink and flagged down the bartender for another round. "Listen, what's the harm in a little fun? It's not like either of us are going to leave our spouses. Just some good old-fashioned string-free sex." she said as her hand slid up my thigh. Her hand stopped when she got to the bulge in my pants. "See, I knew you had it in you, but do you think you want it in me?"

Bethany covered her face with her hands in embarrassment. "I can't believe I said that," she bent forward as she laughed. The neckline of her dress drooped and gave me a full view of her bare tits. When she came up, she looked totally focused. "Look, Scott. I've never done this before, either. The truth of the matter is that I've had the hots for you for a while now, and I don't know if I will ever have the courage to say this again. I want you to fuck me?" I was in shock and couldn't muster any words, so I nodded yes.

Before I knew it, we were in my car with Bethany's arms around me. Our mouths were locked together, with our tongues swirling in each other's mouths. I slipped her dress down to expose her gorgeous titties that I had lusted after for years. I grabbed one with my left hand, squeezing it. I lowered my mouth to her nipple and sucked it between my lips.

I didn't want to get caught in the parking lot of the nightclub, so I started the car and left. Driving away from the nightclub. I didn't even know where to go. We knew going to one of our homes was out of the question. I had plenty of hotel points from my time on the road as a sales manager and used them to check into something nice on the outskirts of town. We stopped at a liquor store along the way so she could run in for a bottle of something. I used an app to book and check into a room online while I waited. I selected a digital key to avoid having to go to the desk.

In no time, we were back on our way to the hotel. Halfway there, she tilted her seat back and slipped her top down. Bethany pulled and tweaked her nipples as we sped down the road. I slid my hand down to the hem of her dress, pulled it to her waist, and slid my hand across her pussy. She pulled the fabric aside to give me access to her vagina. I slid my finger up her slippery slit and rubbed her clit while she continued to toy with her nipple.

I wasn't paying attention and blew through a red light, but luckily, there weren't any cops around. At the next light, I put the car into park and leaned over to suck her free nipple, and thrust the fingers of my left hand into her cunt. The asshole behind me blew his horn when the light turned green. Ten more minutes, we pulled into the hotel parking lot.

The clerk was helping another guest and barely noticed us as we passed. "Oh my God. I can't believe we're doing this," she said. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, silently questioning if she wanted to stop. "I want to in the worst way. I can't believe I am actually doing it." All of her trepidation faded once the door to the room closed behind us.

Bethany pinned me against the door, kissing me. Her tongue danced in my mouth, making me eager to feel it on my cock. Then, in a flurry of fabric, Bethany pulled her dress over her head and stood before me in only her thong. I followed suit and stripped my clothes off, tossing them onto the dresser.

Bethany sat me on the edge of the bed as she slid her thong off and gave me a slow turn. She paused with her back to me so I could admire her luscious ass before continuing until she once again faced me. Bethany arched her back as she stepped closer. She pulled my face to her breasts as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I cupped her breasts, sucking her nipple into my mouth. First one, then the other. She spread her legs as I lowered a hand to her vagina. I inserted two fingers into her while rubbing her clit with my thumb. I continued until she gasped. She held me tighter to her breast as she came. I felt the warmth of her climax on my finger as she trembled at my touch.

Bethany knelt in front of me, kissing me again. A tongue-twisting, open-mouthed kiss. She took my throbbing cock in her hands and lowered her mouth to kiss its tip. Bethany sucked it between her lips, swirling the tip with her tongue like she's done when she'd first kissed me. She took my cock deep, flickering her tongue along the length of my shaft. I had to push her away after a few passes to keep from cumming. She smiled. "Did you like that?" she asked as she dribbled spit onto my cock and slipped it into her massive cleavage.

Bethany began to stroke my cock with her tits, bouncing them up and down with her hands. Every now and again, the head of my cock would peek out the top of her cleavage. She would suck the tip into her mouth, swirling it with her tongue. I didn't take much longer, and I warned her that I was going to cum.

"Go ahead and cum, baby," she said. "I can always suck-start you again later," Bethany took my whole cock into her mouth, licking her tongue along the length of my vein as she sucked, driving me to fill her mouth with cum. She looked up at me with her cheeks puffed out from a full load of cum. She opened her mouth to let my seed dribble down her chin and onto her tits.

MilanaHots
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaHots

Bethany gulped the rest down with a smile as she wiped her chin. She went to get some towels and wipe herself off. She opened her purse when she returned, pulling out a box of condoms. She tossed them to me. "I took these from my husband. You can use them if you want," she said. "Your wife once told me that you can't father children, and I have had my tubes tied. I also think we know each other well enough that we could go bareback if you want to." I smiled and shimmied farther onto the bed.

Bethany crept onto the mattress until her face was hovering over my withering cock. She licked a trail of residual semen off of its head. "Looks like he might need a little more time. How's your oral game?" she asked. I grinned and told her to judge for herself. She straddled my face and lowered pussy to my mouth.

I slid my tongue through her velvety vulva, licking deeper and deeper until she began to undulate her hips. I sucked her lips into my mouth, swirling them with the tip of my tongue. I reached around her thighs to pull her lips apart and unmask her hooded specter. My swirling tongue quickly brought her to orgasm.

Bethany grabbed the headboard and practically ripped it out of the wall as she ground her twat on my tongue. Even with her thighs clamped to my ears, I could hear Bethany's moans as she climaxed. I stuck my thumb in my mouth, coating it with spit, and started to rub it against her ass hole.

Bethany reached back, grabbed my hand, and pulled it closer to her backside. I heard a muffled "Yes." as it slipped into her anus. Her hips bucked and twisted from the heightened pleasure that my thumb added. I heard a high-pitched squeal as she climaxed again. She grabbed the top of my head, trying to pull my face tighter to her twat as I fucked her ass with my thumb. Bethany made quick humping movements with her hips as her climax lingered.

I felt her body relax, and she moved to lie next to me. I felt her juices dripping down my face as I turned to face her. I giggled as I leaned over to kiss her with my sloppy, wet face. Bethany was quick to cover my face with one of the towels that she'd brought from the bathroom.

I got up and poured some bourbon into the flimsy plastic hotel cups. Bethany slipped her dress back on to fetch some ice. It took her longer than I thought, so I peeked out the door. I clicked my tongue to get her attention just as she knocked on the wrong door. Her tits bounced out the top of her dress as she ran back to the room. She slammed the door behind her before anyone could see. Bethany slipped out of her dress and sat on the edge of the bed, sipping her drink.

"Well?" I asked. "Is my tongue talented enough for you?"

"Yes," she giggled. "You can do that to me again if you want. Your thumb in my bum really got me squealing. Maybe you can use one of those condoms and fuck my ass for me. My husband won't do that to me."

"We'll see. Right now, I got my heart set on ravaging your pussy some more. Would you like to sixty-nine a bit before you go all cowgirl on me?"

Bethany slammed her drink and climbed back into bed. I snuggled next to her on my side. Leaning over her, I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. I swirled it with my tongue while I played with her pussy. I inserted two fingers into her cunt hole while I rubbed her clit with my thumb. Bethany humped her hips on my hand, enjoying it as much as my wife does, and I quickly made her cum.

She looked down at my steeling rod, saying, "Mmm. I think I'm going to climb on and ride you like a stud." Bethany threw a leg over my waist, reaching between us to guide my cock into her cunt. "Oh, my God, you're big," she moaned as she sank onto my shaft.

I reached up and pulled her breasts to my face, pinching, pulling, and sucking her nipples as she thrust her slippery slit onto my fuck stick. With one hand on the headboard and the other holding my head to her chest, she slammed herself down onto me.

Bethany let out a yelp as I pinched or sucked too hard on her nipple. She leaned back, placing her hand on my knees as she bucked and swirled her hips. Her moans grew louder as I reached down to tickle the little man in the boat. "Ah, Yes! Keep doing that!" she screeched as she climaxed again. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuuu....K!"

She flung forward, grabbing my head with both hands, pulling my face to hers, and kissing me as she moaned through another orgasm. She released my head, telling me to bite her nipple. I clamped down on it, flicking it with my tongue. "Harder," she gasped as she pulled her other nipple, stretching it as if to tear it from her body. "Oh, Ah. You fucker! GOD DAM, " she screamed as she climaxed. Moments later, she told me to stop; the pain was too much.

Bethany spun around to reverse cowgirl with my cock buried deep inside of her cunt. She again braced herself on my knees as she twerked her twat on my cock. I watched her tits flop around in the reflection of the mirror on the wall. She smiled as our eyes met. "You like my tits, don't you?" she asked as she sat up and held them up in her hands for me to suck sucking a nipple into her mouth.

Bethany looked over her shoulder as she bent forward and asked me to put my fingers in her ass. I coated them with her juices and slipped two fingers up her bum. I plunged them in and out of her as she rode my cock. I could feel my fingers against my cock as I thrust them in and out of her anus. "I want you to fuck my ass," she hissed. "Don't worry about a condom, just put my cock on your ass!"

She slid off of my dick and reached behind her to push the head of my cock in as I braced it with my fingers. My fingers had relaxed her sphincter enough that my cock slipped in with ease. Once it was buried balls deep inside of Bethany's ass, she swiveled and swirled her Latina ass on my cock.

I felt her fingernails on my cock as she dug her digits into her twat as she fingered herself. She continued bucking and thrusting until she was out of breath. "Baby, you be on top for a while," she slid off of me onto her back. "I don't care which hole. I just want your fat cock in me."

When I lifted her legs, her anus was a gaping hole. I stuffed my cock back inside of her butthole, slamming it into her while I rubbed her clit with my thumb. The more I pounded her, the closer I came to blowing my wad.

She, too, was on the precipice of climax and yelled that she was close. I asked, "Where do you want it?"

"My cunt. Cum in my cunt. I want to feel you fill my cunt," she pleaded.

I kept hammering until she squealed in ecstasy. I slammed my cock into her pussy and kept pumping as I squirted a gallon of cum into her wanton hole. I collapsed on top of her, gasping as my cock shriveled inside of her pussy. I grabbed one of the towels and stuffed it between her legs.

Bethany sat up as I poured another drink for us. "I need a shower before we do anything else," she said, looking at the disheveled bedsheets stained with our transgressions. We better call for some clean sheets as well—after we shower, that is." I kissed her and told her that I would be her Hall Pass anytime.

The day before my wife returned, I received a letter from the police department. It was a $200 ticket for running a stop light. At the bottom of the page were pictures of my license plate and one of me smiling as I was fingering Bethany.

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments