Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Houseguest: Part 1

"My wife gives me her best friend"

250
41 Comments 41
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I was surprised by my wife.

My wife, Cay, decided to take a month long trip with some friends to Africa to take part in a camera safari. I had no interest in going, but I encouraged her to go. She set about finding some friends to accompany her and the plans were set.

I was surprised that one of her friends in particular, Ann, chose not to go. I thought she’d be the first to sign on. Ann is a fifty year old blond with the body of a thirty year old. She’s kept fit by a pretty rigorous fitness routine. And I’ve always enjoyed when she’s around because she usually wears workout clothes, tight fitting yoga tops and pants. We flirt, and when Ann is not around, my wife accuses me of having a secret crush on her. I laugh it off and try to keep my wife happy with the fact I’m just looking. But she’s absolutely right, I totally have a crush on Ann.

The departure day arrived and I dropped my wife at the airport. We said our goodbyes and she was gone. But before she left she said something that I really didn’t understand.

“I told Ann that if she needed anything to call you. She said she might take me up on my offer.”

I didn’t attach much significance to what she said so I simply said, “Okay.”

On my way home I mulled over what she said. Was it an innocent comment or should I plan on Ann showing up and asking for help with something I didn’t know about?

Over the previous year, Ann had trouble at home with an increasingly domineering husband that bordered on the abusive. After a particularly aggressive argument they had split. He wanted to reconcile, but she was done with him and moved on with her life. With her looks, intelligence and personality I could easily see men lining up to date her.

After several days had gone by I decided to check on Ann, just to see if she needed anything. I picked up my phone and called her.

“Hello?”

“Hi Ann. I thought I’d check on you. How are you doing?”

“What a pleasant surprise. I’m okay.”

She didn’t sound okay, so I pressed the issue.

“You sound a little down, what’s up?”

“Really, I’m good. Just getting used to being on my own. My ex was an ass, but I was grounded. Now everything is in flux.”

“Are you seeing anyone?”

“Gawd, no. Most of the guys that have asked me out are no improvement on my ex, so I’m laying low. What are you up to? Your house must be quiet. I was actually thinking of giving you a call.”

“Then I’m glad I called you. How about having dinner with me? I’ve been craving a good steak and I know you like Flemings.”

“That sounds really nice.”

“Great, how about tomorrow night. We can go early and catch their special.”

We agreed I would pick her up at 6:00 p.m., and have an early dinner.

I was excited. It felt like I was going on a first date. Suddenly my phone rang and when I answered it was my wife.

“Hi honey, I wanted to touch base with you. we’re heading into areas without any cellular coverage.”

We talked for a few minutes and before we hung up I told her Ann and I were going to dinner.

“Really? That’s good, I know she’s had a tough stretch. Be sure to spoil her. I know she likes you. Be sure to change the sheets on our bed.”

Now I was speechless.

“Honey? Are you there?”

“Yes, I’m here.”

“I want you to have a good time with Ann. If you take her home, or go to her place, that’s okay with me.”

“What are you saying? I don’t understand.”

“Don’t be coy. I’m okay if you sleep with Ann. She’s my best friend and needs some attention and likes you. You’re not going to cheat because you have my permission.”

We said goodbyes and I sat there thinking. I was planning on a platonic dinner with Ann, maybe with some flirting. My wife had just given me a green light to fuck her best friend. Had Ann and my wife talked about it? Is this why Ann had not gone on the trip?

I’d find out the next evening.

Promptly at 6:00 p.m. I was at Ann’s new place ringing her doorbell.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

When she answered I was treated to the wonderful sight of Ann dressed in a little black dress that hugged her incredible body. It was low cut and showed off a perfect set of 34DD breasts, a trim waist, magnificent ass and her athletic legs. She was perfectly manicured with fire engine red polish on her hands and feet. The finishing touch were her three inch black open-toed stiletto CFM heels.

I must have stood there with my jaw dropping.

“Do I look okay?”

“Are you kidding? You look fantastic!”

We hugged and she gave me a welcome kiss.

“Let me grab my purse.”

We walked out to my car and I opened the door for her.

“Wow,” she said. “I’m impressed. I haven’t had my door opened for a long time.”

“Well, tonight I’ll hold doors open for you and make sure you’re treated as you should be treated, like royalty.”

“Sounds good to me!”

We drove to Flemings, had a wonderful dinner and dessert. We each had a martini and shared a bottle of good wine. All in all we had a wonderful time. Throughout the evening we touched and held hands and her legs pressed into mine. For a married man like myself it was like a dream date from my younger, single days. It was also fun knowing that every man in the restaurant wished it was them with her instead of me, because she was the most gorgeous woman in the restaurant.

As dinner was ending I asked about the rest of the evening.

“Ann, it’s still early. Is there anything you’d like to do?”

She was quiet for a few moments and said, “We could watch a movie.”

“Well, then let’s go to my house and we’ll find something on Netflix. Is that okay?”

“That’s actually what I was hoping we could do.”

Now I decided to test how far tonight might go.

“We’ll probably open another bottle of wine. Do you need to stop at your place for anything? You should spend the night. I wouldn’t want you to Uber home by yourself.”

I had just cast out a large net and was waiting to see what happened.

“No, I don’t need anything from home. If I need to, I’ll borrow it from Cay’s stuff.”

I had my answer. I decided I wouldn’t push things too hard and see where we’d end up. I stood up and eased the chair out for Ann to stand. When she did she turned to me and kissed me like it was the most natural thing between us. I took her hand, retrieved the car and we drove home.

I pulled into my garage and closed the door behind us, went to her side of the car and opened it and helped her out. She stood, wrapped her arms around my neck and drew me into her body as we deeply kissed.

We didn’t watch a movie.

Ann asked me if being with her was a mistake.

“Cay is my best friend and she encouraged me to spend time with you. But how do you feel.”

“To be honest I’ve always been attracted to you and you know it. But Cay loves me and you and she wanted you to experience something better than you’ve had. I don’t know if I’m better, but I want to be with you now. I want to take to my bed, now. Cay knows you’re here and she wants me to please you. However I can do that, works for me. We can hold hands or ...”

Before I could finish my sentence Ann again wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Her tongue pressed into my mouth and we shared a satisfying French kiss.

I took charge and led Ann to my bedroom. The bedroom I shared with my wife.

I had changed the sheets.

I unzipped Ann’s dress and she let it pool at her feet before stepping away from it. She had been facing me when she let it drop, but turned her back to me, and without her asking, I unsnapped her black, lacy bra. She held it up by crossing her arms. Then she turned and let it drop, exposing the breasts I had only dreamed about. They were heavy and only sagged slightly. Her nipples protruded outwards half an inch. Her areola encircled each nipple by several inches around. She had a toned, athletic stomach that any twenty-year-old girl would envy. Now she only had on a thong panty and her stilettos.

As she stood in front of me she spoke out a one word order, “Undress.”

[End of Part 1]

Published 
Written by Kc1952
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments