Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Wanted Him To

"Young Ricki likes showing off for the new gymnastics coach…a lot!"

30
8 Comments 8
528 Views 528
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"A story inspired by a friend's first-time fantasy with an older man. <p> [ADVERT] </p>To my UK hottie, Thank you!"

My round bum clung to my leggings for just a moment, mostly because I was so sweaty. Then they spilled down past my knees to the floor. My pussy tingled. I hoped he was watching…

Since I could remember I loved to take my clothes off. Not just being naked, but the whole go of stripping. Sometimes quick, sometimes sensual and slow- it was just something I enjoyed doing.

Perhaps it was leading up to this moment, this time in my life.

One week prior I had arrived at gymnastics practice to find a new routine posted. I had been told they were bringing in a "consultant" to work with me and a couple of the other girls. I was lately seventeen and that meant I was being prepared for the traveling team, perhaps eventually the regional squad. No small wonder they were upping the game.

At five foot four I was actually the tallest of the squad, yet no one could do floor like I could. It was my superpower.

Older than my dad, Matt Stapleton was American, a large man with distinguished features and a very warm smile. I must admit to some girly tingles and butterflies at our first meet. My mum would say he was “quite charming.” He had been in theatre and performing his whole life and now had a second career helping athletes become more "connected to their audience."

If there is one thing that frustrated me about my gymnastics, it was the constant criticism that my face was very bland, boring even.

The first few meetings with him were a bother, yet very productive. Loads of posing in front of a mirror...which I hate! I know, strange for a teenage girl. By the third, he was working with me alone, pushing me to try proper emotional expressions. He asked me to recall moments in order to recreate “authentic affect.” Birthdays, pets, crushes (rubbish), and even tragedies. We went through playful, angry, curious, and finally flirtatious.

He had me do a bit of my floor routine and stopped when I hit a pose with my hip out and my hands on my knees.

"It's good, Ricki, but I don't feel it." He walked over and lifted my head more. "There, we can see your eyes." I felt heat rise to my face. I knew I was blushing.

"Now that is a face worth cheering for. Now, this hip..." He put his hand on my right hip and gently nudged me to make my left bum cheek stick out more. I was feeling much more heat now. In sports, especially gymnastics, cheer, and the like, it was common for a coach to have to touch and manipulate your body. I had always enjoyed that part, now I half wanted it.

"Now think flirty! Have fun!"

He had me do it all again, and I recreated the pose perfectly.

"Yes, Ricki! Yes, yes - high five!"

He cheered and hugged me! He smelled manly. We separated, and now he was the one blushing.

"Well, that was, erm, much improved. Let's call it a day, shall we? Get cleaned up, and I can give you a ride - if that is alright? Are your parents coming or..."

"No, I take a bus, so thank you anyway." He nodded, and I went off to the locker room, and he went to the attached office. I knew he had to wait until I was done, so I tried to move it along. I started the shower to warm it, then began to strip, my favorite. I lifted my sports bra off, and my nice but small titties bounced into view, shiny with sweat. I kicked off my shoes and yanked my socks. Then I grabbed the waistband of my leggings and slowly slid them down. I moaned at the air touching my bare bum and inner thighs. My bald vulva twitched at the coolness of the air on my slightly aroused lips.

They had gotten so after he had touched my hip, I am sure of it. I must have liked what we had done then.

I tossed my pants and heard a noise. I looked toward the office window and saw the blinds were fully drawn. Hmm, it must have been in the hall.

My shower was hot and thorough, and I dried quickly. I pulled my thong out of my bag and slid it up slowly, loving how the cloth made my skin feel. I had my bum towards the door, wishing he was there watching. I pulled the thong down again and rubbed my wet lips and moaned. I would need to masturbate soon.

It was strange that I liked to strip and that I jilled off three times a day (more before my period), yet I had never had a boyfriend nor even kissed anyone. “Gymnastics demands rigor of schedule!” our head coach, Paulina, often growled in her Romanian accent!

So, because of my devotion, I was secretly a virgin in all dating matters.

Maybe because of my harsh “non-social” life and high expectations, I did not have a very romantic picture of sex. I had a dark, secret picture. I had often fantasized that my first time would be sudden and almost rough. I had longed to be "taken" and had watched porn about rough doggy style. And I almost always came harder if the girl was sprayed all over her body with his sperm after. Like I said, dark; not even my mates knew. I had never shared my stripping, rough sex, cum bath fantasies. I always felt like they were too dirty.

As I stood in the locker room, dropping my knickers repeatedly, I was becoming increasingly soaking and might not make it home before needing to let one loose.

"Mmm, please, Mr. Matt..." I moaned quietly, hoping.

My dark side was gaining control. I let my hand drift up and onto my arsehole, and my other pinched my left nipple. Ooo, yes, I was close.

"Please, Mr. Matt. I want you badly..." My fingers frigged my clit. "Please just take me! Take me now, rough and - !"

Large male hands grabbed my hips, and I screeched. He put a hand on my throat and pulled me up against his chest.

"You are a lovely little tease, Ricki. Is this what you wanted? For your coach to take you in the locker room?"

ChloeH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeH

I was so close to cumming! This was my actual fantasy coming true! How did he know? Oh, I just said it!

I turned my head, and Mr. Matt was inches away from my lips. Oh, my goodness, I nodded and sighed out, "Oh god, yes. take me, please!" My voice was airy and desperate and full of need. He smiled, then melted into a serious look of masculine determination. He pushed me forward, and I grabbed the bench for support. His trousers fell, and I felt the large head of his erection slide along my swollen lips.

"Oh my god..." My body began to react, and I was on fire from head to toe.

He lined his head up and pushed it into my vagina.

My head spun, I saw sparkles, and my legs shook. I was cumming hard! This was not just my first fuck; it was my first ever sexual contact with another person. It was overwhelming.

I lost my hymen years ago during practice, so he wasn't obstructed at all. His huge pole pierced my tight tunnel, and I soon felt his hips against my bum. His cock was very big and filled me up. It also hurt, a lot. I winced and panted.

His voice was labored but still kind. "Do you need me to stop, Ricki? Just say it."

I took a deep breath and shook my head. "I want to be fucked, please. Hard and rough."

I don't know why I said it, but as soon as it came out, I knew it was true. It was what I wanted. I wanted to be properly buggered.

Mr. Matt moaned and pulled back and then pushed in me again. I winced and whimpered, but I did not ask him to stop. He pushed back in, and I felt like it was bigger, yet I could take it better. One harder in and out, and I nearly toppled over the bench. I clenched my thighs to stay upright, and he moaned in pleasure. I must have squeezed something inside. He thrust in and out faster now, and it was starting to feel mad wet as my pussy lubricated to accommodate the intruder.

Accommodate the intruder? Rubbish! My cunt was loving the cock!

He started to really go, and I whimpered again. He was hitting something new in my pussy, a different bit, and this one stung some.

"Ow! Oh my gosh...Ooo!"

He was louder but did not stop. "Am I hurting you?"

"No...it feels full and buh-buh-big! I'm - OH Yes! sooo...dirty." I tilted my head up as he looked around at my face. "Harder! I want it rough!"

He sighed and then grabbed my shoulders and really went to town. I was keen to stay with him, but the pounding was really intense. The pain was slowly going away. And I kind of liked that it was taking its time. My mates always said the first was awful but that it felt better soon. This was electric. I felt like all of my nerves were firing at once.

"Oh! Yes, it feels so...Oh my...!"

"Damn, Ricki, you are so tight and so wet! You were made to be fucked, Luv!" I liked it that he called me by a Brit endearment, and he was right; I was made to be fucked! Because I loved it.

I pushed myself up and stretched. My skilled body arched in almost a U, with my bum going up higher. He must have liked that because he cussed more and went even faster.

"Fuck, girl! Your pussy is insane! I am so deep!" He then did the thing I had hoped. I had seen it in many porns, and it was something I longed for. Mr. Matt grabbed my hair and pulled me back. I cried out at the pain of it, and something ignited inside. I felt an orgasm rising like a rocket! My first real orgasm from real sex.

"Ohhmmm... Ohh, my gosh! I'm - oh no! Its soooo...AGHHH!" I shook as the intense feeling of climax burst through me.

I had had many orgasms by myself, but nothing compared to contracting and spasming around a real man's large erection. It felt so good and so bad and so wrong and so right!

"Oh, Mr. Matt! Fuuuck!"

He laughed at me using the swear. Then he let go of my hair, and my head dropped. He fucked and fucked, his pelvis smacking my bum like a spanking machine. My head fell forward, my hair wet with dripping sweat from my huge cum.

“Oh please...puh-lease..."

"Ugh! Please what? Ooof! What Ricki? Umph!"

"Want- ugh - want you to - OHH, cum on me pleassse...Cuh cuh cover me!"

“Holy fuck, yes!” apparently, that truly excited him as he went even faster and harder. I was now shoulders-flat on the bench, my head sideways, and drool running out of the side of my mouth. My whole body was being used, and I welcomed the pleasurable onslaught.

"AHH YESSS!" He screamed and yanked his cock out of me. The first splash made me jump. The second and third were even larger and felt like warm soup hitting my back! I loved it. Many more squirts landed on my bum and, eventually, my gaping pussy. I came again, shaking at the dirty bath I received.

I was covered in a man's cum!

My dream had arrived in the form of Mr. Matt.

I was panting, my legs shaking as cum ran down my thighs and off the sides of my back. I was trying to get my breath back while committing to memory everything that had happened. I had been royally taken, and it was amazing.

I waited, wondering if he would help me up, or say something sweet. Instead, he pulled up his trousers and did the zip.

"Yes, Ricki. Yes (sigh and groan). High five." He slapped my bum, and I didn't even flinch. "See you tomorrow."

And with that, he was gone, and I was left to clean up. I fell to the floor in an exhausted and sticky heap and took survey of my body. I was usually sore after practice, but today was a brand-new map of new soreness.

I wondered how I would get the strength to shower.

I wondered how I would get to the bus on time.

I wondered when he would take me again.

I wanted him to...

Published 
Written by Down4anything23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments