Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Planning Ahead

"I have to be organised to meet my lover!"

8
2 Comments 2
97 Views 97
868 words 868 words

I was so happy when you said you were coming down on business. Could I meet you? Yes, of course. We discussed it in detail. I was to pick you up at the airport and we had to find somewhere close, fast, without drawing any suspicion.

We didn't want to go to a hotel. I would drop you off there later, but I couldn't risk going there with you. What if I were seen? And of course we wouldn't want to be discovered while we were intimate.

Google helped with secluded parks. I started going further for my daily exercise, running in national parks and running tracks a few suburbs away. It let me scope out the surroundings and I may have stopped a few times to finger myself, imagining the time when you would be in my arms and in my pussy. 

I found this spot by accident, the best sort of accident. Discovering a new large park and, thanks to Uncle Google, I drove in to check it out. Twenty minutes from me and only five from the airport. Check. Lots of trees, large bushes. Check. Not too busy? Well, not on a Tuesday morning anyway. Check.

Only a couple of weeks till your arrival and I'm thinking it's a pretty good spot. Not many cars here today either. I took the suggested circuit - an easy 10km, and slowed down to look for good locations. 

As I was checking out one potential area, I saw a flash of white through the trees. I stopped, frozen to the spot. I took out an earbud. I love listening to beats as I run. I gingerly took a step forward. I could hear an odd sound, but not sure what it was. I took the other earbud out and put them in my pocket, zipping them up.

I snuck closer to where I had seen a flash of white - so odd in the middle of the bush. Luckily I didn't make too much noise, as when I approached I realised I was not alone. I did find a secluded spot - well, secluded enough anyway. 

There was a couple on the ground, on a picnic rug. He was naked from the waist down and there was a woman between his legs, in leggings and a bra. Curious now, I crept forward, not wanting to disturb them. I felt a flood in my pussy as I saw his cock as the woman bobbed up and down with him in her mouth. My fingers snaked down my body and I rubbed myself as I watched the erotic scene before me. I didn't want to disturb them, or did I? 

MiaSaing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSaing

I decided to keep watching; after all, this was the park where I was thinking of bringing my lover in only a couple of weeks. I ducked down as I realised he had his eyes open and was looking my way. He didn't say anything, but he had seen me! I was so aroused, I wanted that hard cock too! I looked him in the eye and ran my tongue over my lips. He winked! 

The woman giving him head didn't notice, so I felt a bit braver and stood back up as he followed my movement with his eyes. His arms supported him sitting upright. I ran my finger down my top and pushed my hand up, feeling my boobs and giving my nipples a tweak through my sports bra. They were hard and it caused a shiver to run down my spine.

The guy was watching and I was so turned on with the scene before me I didn't think twice before I felt my hand run down under my leggings and panties. I knew I was wet, but wow, I was dripping! 

I suddenly realised how exposed I was if he told his companion - or if anyone saw me leave the track. But as quickly as the thought entered my head, it was gone again. I ran my finger down my pussy and basked in the tremors it sent through my body. I rubbed my clit and I began to shake! I do normally cum quickly and this was no exception. 

Oh fuck. My pussy flooded my flimsy panties and ran down my legs. The guy stared at me with a big smile on his face. He knew what happened! His expression changed as I watched and I heard him tell his companion that he was going to cum.

She didn't seem to change her speed, didn't flinch and I watched him as he came in her mouth. His eyes rolled back and he let out a deep moan as his body spasmed under his lover's touch. 

When he opened his eyes, he looked at me and winked. I smiled, then drew my hand up, licked my fingers and waved. I didn't want to disturb them and if I was going to finish my run I had to get going. I smiled to myself as I backed away. I knew exactly where I was going to bring my lover. Maybe he'd be back, watching me as we fuck?

***

Published 
Written by Mazda22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments