Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hubby Gets To Watch

"I got to fuck a young guy in front of my husband!"

126
24 Comments 24
4.2k Views 4.2k
4.3k words 4.3k words

I want to tell you about a recent holiday to Greece I had with my husband. We thought it would do me the world of good.

I’m fifty and very fit for my age, often mistaken for a woman in her late thirties. I have shoulder-length hair, brown in colour, and a good figure with nice firm 36B breasts. My husband and I have a great relationship and sex is good when we get around to it in our busy schedules.

One thing that always gets him going is his fantasy of me being seduced by other men, which we often act out using my toys as he watches to make it all the more real.

He did get to watch me have a threesome for real some time ago which I did recount in a previous story for you but since then he has only got to hear about my indiscretions when I get home, often with a dripping pussy.

Unfortunately, Mike has got so excited about me having sex with other guys that now when we make love he doesn’t last long at all, and actually, his cock isn’t as big and hard as I’ve got used to now. Don’t get me wrong, I still adore my husband and enjoy sex but I do sometimes yearn for a bigger harder cock when we’re making love.

Getting back to our holiday. We went for two weeks and the first week was lovely, good weather, sex and plenty of drink and relaxation. We would spend all day on the beach then head to our room to shower, make love, and get ready for dinner.

As the second week began we headed to our usual spot on the beach to find a young guy who had taken our usual beds so we took the next ones along and settled in for the day.

As the day passed I noticed the young guy next to us looking my way quite often, he had his head buried in his laptop and was obviously still working while away. I thought that seeing me in my bikini was a small distraction for him from time to time.

Occasionally, I would catch his eye and would smile, and he returned the compliment. He was a good-looking lad probably in his early thirties. He was quite tall, over six foot I would say and fairly lean and muscular but not ripped, a typical office type!

I found myself glancing his way from time to time. I do like the younger man, and if he was on his own I could have a little play with him for my entertainment. When I thought he might be looking, I would rub my cream in quite erotically just to get a reaction. I would slip my hand into my bikini top and rub the cream over my breasts letting him get a little glimpse of my breasts.

Over the next couple of days, our friend always had the same bed and I would play the same games with him, getting a little bit more daring each time. I was having real fun!

On about the third day he eventually came over to me. Mike was asleep on the sunbed. He made an excuse to talk to me, asking if I would watch his stuff while he went for lunch. On his return, he thanked me and sat on the end of my bed and we chatted for quite a while. I learned his name was Tomas, he was German and lived in Hamburg. He spoke perfect English and came across as a very intelligent professional businessman. He also told me he had to carry on working whilst he was away as his business didn’t rest, something in finance!

After an hour or so I knew pretty much all I needed to know about Tomas, he was now single after a long-term relationship and he was thirty-two years old. I had also told him a fair bit about me and that I was fifty years old and had grown-up kids, one his age!

To be honest, I started to quite fancy him. His accent and strong demeanour were very attractive. He was a nice guy.

I turned to look at Mike and he was still asleep. Tomas asked me if I would like a drink from the bar to which I suggested we go to the bar and sit in the shade to carry on our chat.

I slipped on a sarong and headed up the sand with Tomas. In the bar, we had a couple of drinks and set the world to rights. I noticed he was quite tactile and would occasionally touch my leg as we chatted. As the drinks flowed he would get braver with his touching, lingering slightly longer and slightly higher above my knee. I didn’t object. Finally, he placed his hand on my upper thigh close to my bikini bottoms, his fingers almost brushing the material as he removed his hand. I decided it was time to go and find Mike as I had been gone a while.

We both headed back to the sunbeds and Mike was awake, I did the introductions and Mike shook Tomas’s hand. It was getting late so Mike and I headed up to our room saying our goodbyes to Tomas. Mike could tell something was stirring in me and asked me all about it. We ended up making love and I pretended he was Tomas, calling out his name as we made love. This just sent Mike over the edge and he exploded inside me and collapsed on the bed. I was left feeling frustrated and horny. I needed a hard cock, and soon as I had a yearning to be fucked long and hard.

I didn’t let Mike know how frustrated I was as we were on holiday, so we got dressed and headed off to dinner. I wore a white lacy dress with nothing underneath and heels. This often drives Mike wild knowing I’m completely naked but for a bit of lace.

After dinner, we headed to the bar for the live music. I scanned the room to notice Tomas sitting on his own at a table with two spare seats, the bar was packed so I headed straight towards Tomas to be met with a big smile as he ushered us to sit with him.

We got through a few drinks and as the night went on I wanted to dance. Mike obliged and when he got tired I pulled Tomas up to dance with me. The music was good and you could grind to some of the numbers. Tomas was starting to look uneasy when it was his turn as I was turning on my best dirty dancing with him. A quiet word from Mike whilst I went to the loo put his mind at rest. Mike had explained that I was free to do what I liked and that we had a strong relationship.

A few more drinks were had and Tomas had relaxed in Mike's company. He had got more comfortable whilst grinding with me, so much so that he was getting a feel as he ran his hands over the lace often lingering over my breasts.

I think Mike had realised what was coming and had taken a back seat. He knew once my mind was made up there would be no stopping me. As I pushed my bum back against Tomas I felt his erection through his trousers, it felt rock hard and quite substantial. I started to feel horny, the fresh air, the drink, and a tall handsome young man dancing with me, what more could a horny woman want. It was obvious what Tomas wanted I just had to make the move.

I told Tomas I wanted a bit of a walk on the beach to clear my head, he was very willing to escort me. We walked down onto the sand leaving Mike in the bar. I removed my heels and we started to walk along the seashore. I reached out and took Tomas’s hand as we walked.

After a short distance, I stopped and turned to him. “Would you like to make love to me, Tomas?”

He looked shocked at first at my brazen approach.

“God yes, I would love to, I’ve thought of nothing else since I met you the other day!”

He leaned down and kissed me full on the lips his tongue darting in my mouth. I explored his mouth with my tongue as I rubbed my hands over his body. His hands found my arse and he gently pulled up the lace hem to realise I was naked underneath. He caressed my naked flesh as we kissed slowly moving his hand around my thigh to place it on my naked wet pussy, he slipped in a finger causing me to let out a gentle moan of pleasure. Just as we began to enjoy each other another couple came along the sand causing us to break away from our embrace.

“Come on let's go to your room Tomas, I want to fuck you!”

We almost ran up the beach back to the bar, there was a slightly awkward moment as Tomas looked at Mike, but he knew just what to say to Tomas to settle his nerves.

“I guess you’re taking my wife back to your room then Tomas? Is it ok if I come along then?”

Tomas turned to look at me and I just smiled and nodded to him.

We all headed to Tomas’s room and once in the privacy of the corridor outside his room I turned to Tomas and pulled him to me kissing him again as we had done on the beach. I took his hand and placed it on my hot pussy under my dress deliberately in front of Mike. I could see him looking at Mike as we kissed waiting for the nod of approval which he got!

“Darling, would you be a darling and get us all a drink? I want to get to know Tomas a bit, we’ll leave the door ajar for you!”

With that Mike headed for the bar and Tomas and I headed into his room. Once inside he couldn’t keep his hands off me, he was a real randy young lad. He sat me on the bed and proceeded to strip off naked without any hesitation.

His rock-hard cock sprung free from his boxers, it was quite a good size around seven or eight inches I would guess but not too thick, and it would do me just fine!

Tomas pulled me to my feet. We kissed passionately, and his hands wandered up my dress again, finding, then fingering my wet hole.

I caressed his cock as we kissed. Just then Mike walked in and sat on the chair in the corner placing the drinks on the table.

“Is it ok if I take a couple of photos as souvenirs?” he said as he pulled his phone from his pocket.

I don’t normally like photos of me naked but on this occasion, I was passed caring and just wanted Tomas’s cock deep inside me.

Tomas pushed me back on the bed and lifting my dress he buried his head into my pussy, his long tongue pushing deep inside my wet hole.

For a young guy, he knew what to do with his tongue as he worked my clitty.

With all the pent-up frustration, dancing, and alcohol, it wasn’t long before I could feel that long-awaited orgasm building. I pushed my hips against his tongue giving off appreciative groans as he hit the right spot. I started to feel it coming and pushed against his tongue even harder.

“God don’t stop your going to make me come !”

His tongue action increased as I dug my nails into his shoulders, suddenly I jerked and went into spasm as wave after wave of pleasure swept over me. I bucked and thrust as I held his head against my pulsing pussy.

After my orgasm subsided I released my grip on Tomas and let him stand up. I moved across the bed and decided to return the favour. I took Tomas’s hand and ushered him to sit on my chest. Pulling him down to me I took his long hard cock in my mouth. I worked his shaft as he looked down at me. I took his cock deeper and deeper into my throat until I almost gagged.

I made sure I licked and sucked the full length of his shaft paying particular attention to the tip which was now producing a small blob of pre-come.

MilanaHots
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaHots

“I don’t want to come yet. I want to fuck you. I want to bury my cock deep inside you up to my balls!”

Tomas pulled me to my feet and turned me around. I looked across at Mike and he was now naked with just his phone in his hand and sporting an erection. It was nowhere as big or hard as Tomas’s.

Tomas unzipped my dress letting it fall to the floor

I looked at Mike as he snapped a picture of his wife being stripped. 

My dress slipped to the floor and Tomas span me round. He kissed me hard again on the lips and explored my mouth as I returned the compliment. We kissed hard and passionately whilst I caressed his hard cock. Tomas slipped his fingers in my wet tender pussy again. We continued for a while but I needed to feel him inside me now.

“I want you to fuck me now!”

He looked at me and smiled turning me back around he gently bent me forward over the table in front of me and caressed my pussy lips with the tip of his cock.

He gently pushed his cock in, first the tip then his full shaft until he was all the way in, filling me up.

I had to go on tip-toe as he thrust into me.

God, it felt amazing to have a young, long, hard cock deep inside me as my husband looked on.

I don’t care what people say but young guys cocks are just harder and they have a lot more stamina due to their youth.

I looked at Mike as he snapped another picture of me impaled on Tomas’s cock. I turned back and closed my eyes as Tomas pumped me hard, his balls slapping my arse as he hit home. This guy had some stamina he was a real machine, I could tell I was in for a real session. It was just what I had been begging for all week.

“God his cock is so big…so much bigger and harder than yours! Are you enjoying seeing me being well and truly fucked by a real stud babes?” I blurted between thrusts as Tomas pumped me hard.

Mike just nodded accepting his role tonight as a cuckold

I don’t normally treat Mike like that but I know he gets off on it as we have often fantasised about it. I felt Tomas would be more than accommodating as at the end of the day he just gets to fuck me!

Tomas started to tire. He put his arms around my waist and without his cock leaving my hole he pulled us both back onto the bed.

He carried on fucking me lifting me with each thrust as he rammed me hard with his cock. It was almost as if he was proving a point to Mike. He would have me to himself tonight, it felt as though he was in no mood to share. I think my teasing Mike was adding to his Vigour.

His thrusts started to weaken slightly as again he tired. I slid off onto the bed then moving him round I straddled his cock and slowly slipped my wet pussy down his shaft until it was fully home.

In this position, I can really feel his length. I rode him slowly sliding up and down the full length of his shaft. 

I could tell that familiar look on a guy's face. He was close to coming. I span around and rode him in the reverse cowgirl position giving me full control. I rose up and down his shaft thrusting deep as I pushed down. I gradually picked up pace as he tried to thrust to meet me.

I felt every ridge and vein in his cock as I slid up and down.

His breathing deepened he was going to come and I wanted to feel his come spurt deep inside me.

He began to groan loudly. His hands grabbed my breasts as he thrust hard. I leaned back to accommodate his cock as deep as possible. I felt his cock start to twitch as his breathing got faster. That was it he began to come.

“Come on, you bastard! Fill me up with your come, I want to feel that hot juice deep inside me!”

He screamed as he pumped his hot seed deep inside me, load after load. He kept pushing trying to get it deeper with each thrust.

“Are you watching, darling? Another guy is fucking and coming inside your wife!”

We collapsed back onto the bed in a heap of satisfied lust.

I looked across at Mike, there was a pool of spunk on his stomach as his sorry cock drooped between his legs weeping come. I stayed in Tomas’s arms as we dozed a while on the bed.

It wasn’t long before I was woken by the feeling of his hard cock pushing against my bum. I lifted my leg ready to let him slip his rock-hard cock in me again! I couldn’t believe his recovery rate, it could have only been about thirty minutes or so. 

I put my hand down to part my swollen lips as he penetrated me. He did want to fuck me again and it was just as hard as before.

Mike can never manage that! If he ever does get it up again it’s often half as hard and half as long!

I looked across at my darling husband, he was asleep in the chair!

“Hey my darling Cuckold husband, Tomas has got hard again and he’s got his huge cock deep inside your wife again!!!"

"I think he’s going to fuck me all night, you might get a few more pictures for your wanking album!”

With that, he woke up and started taking more photos.

Tomas was thrusting harder and harder again causing my tits to bounce around as he thrust.

“I want to fuck you really hard in front of your husband and make him watch his wife come over another man’s cock!!!”

With that, he got up on his knees and positioned himself between my legs. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders as he slid his cock deep inside me again.

“Your wife is soaking wet, I can feel our come spilling out of her, I’m going to pound her now to within an inch of her life and I’m going to empty my balls, deep inside her hole. I’m going to make her beg me for more!”

He looked at me and smiled knowing he was playing along with my game.

Gradually he got faster and faster. His stomach muscles tensed as he pounded me hard and fast. He pulled his cock almost fully out and back in again using the full length at speed, I held onto my tits for dear life as they bounced around.

He pulled me away from the wall as his pounding forced me backward with each thrust. The noise of flesh on flesh was really loud and the bed banged the wall as he thrust me like a steam engine.

He surely couldn’t keep this up I thought as he continued to pound me. Suddenly out of nowhere, I felt an orgasm coming over me. I put my hand to my clitty and began rubbing it hard between my fingertips. It was just like a fantasy I have where I’m being pounded hard by a huge stud in front of my husband. But this was for real. I started coming hard and fast, wave after wave after wave of pleasure swept over me, and kept going. I hadn’t felt an orgasm like it for years, it just kept going on and on.

“Please don’t stop it’s amazing, I’m coming so hard, oh God!!!!!!”

With that, Tomas groaned and thrust as he ejaculated inside me, he pushed it in and held it there until he was fully spent. I could feel his cock twitching as it dispensed its load inside me.

Gradually my orgasm subsided and Tomas fell on top of me, a stream of sweat running down his back. Gradually his cock subsided and plopped out of me followed by a big pool of our joint cum.

I could feel the come running down my arse crack and puddling on the sheets.

I was a very satisfied, sore, cuckold’s wife and it felt great.

Tomas started to doze, I looked across at Mike and he just looked shocked at what he had just seen his wife do!

“Darling, no more photos, that’s your lot! Put your phone down and come over here. There’s something you have always fantasised about doing, you know what I mean!”

Mike looked slightly puzzled as he put his phone on the table and came over to the bed.

“Ah bless look at your little cock all spent and soft!”

I took his limp cock and put it to my mouth, I sucked on it and cleaned his cum off. I love the taste of cum.

“You know how I love the taste of cum and sucking your cock clean, I think you would love it too!”

With that I spread my legs and parted my lips, I could feel the juices dribbling from me and the wet patch on the bed.

“Come on, then! I want you to lick me clean!”

Mike knelt between my legs and buried his head between my thighs, he started on my hole sucking and slurping every last drop from my pussy then he licked my crack all the way down to the sheet. He looked up at me and smiled.

“Don’t waste any! I want you to scoop it off the sheets and suck it off your fingers while I watch!”

He scooped it up and eagerly went about licking it off his fingers.

“What’s it like sucking another guy's cum out of your wife’s pussy cuckold?"

"Go on don’t waste any I want you to get every last bit!”

I felt great teasing him and fulfilling his ultimate fantasy at the same time. I watched as he ate me out.

“You can suck my clitty if you like and try and make me come again!

He worked hard with his tongue to make me come again but I think the last amazing come I had just had would be it for a while. I looked at Tomas as Mike ate my pussy, he was watching intently as my husband did his duty of cleaning up. I reached down and grabbed Tomas’s semi-erect cock, it was twitching again, I couldn’t believe that someone could come twice and still get hard again.

It gradually grew in my hand, it was covered in our sticky juices.

I stroked it as it grew still watching Mike lick my pussy.

“I’m going to fuck your wife again because I know you can’t satisfy her with that excuse for a cock!!”

He was getting into the whole cuckold thing. I suppose he knew that if Mike was being cuckolded then I was all his to do with as he wished!

“Right that’s enough, you’ve had your fun now. I want to fuck Tomas all night as he has stamina and staying power unlike you! I’m going to let him do what he likes to me and you’re going to run along back to our room and go to bed. I might be back in the morning, I might not!”

That began a Long night of sensual sex, I’ve never met anyone who has the stamina Tomas has.

I didn’t go back in the morning I was enjoying making Mike suffer. I eventually met him at the pool.

I told him everything Tomas had done to me in great detail. I watched as his cock sprung to attention in his shorts then taking his hand I took him back to our room to lick out the cum from the night before. He did enjoy his role and it continued for the remaining three days that Tomas was there, although he didn’t get to watch us make love again. I would just tell him what Tomas did to me as he licked me out each time including describing in great detail how Tomas had fucked my arse!

Tomas and I would even slip away from the pool during the day back to the room for a quickie.

I have never felt so randy although I did suffer after I came home my pussy was in shreds!!!

Mike and I are back to normal and what happened in Greece stays in Greece, although that’s not to say I won’t do it again!

Published 
Written by hornylouisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments