Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oh Fuck!

""Oh, Marisa you naughty girl,""

289
76 Comments 76
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"It's a short but sweet tale of my first phone sex video, with a bit of a twist."

My husband Michael was on a business trip. He always called in the evening when he retired to his room for the night. After catching up on how our day went and how much we missed each other, we often engaged in some phone sex.

I was looking forward to his call. It was later than usual, and I was in bed reading when he called.

I answered. "Hello, Honey."

"Hey, Babe, I'm sorry it's late. I just got back to the room. Todd and I are going over the presentation for tomorrow's meeting. It'll be a while. Being late, I wouldn't expect you to wait up."

I could tell he was anxious. If they could lock it up, this was a big sale. I replied, "Okay, honey. I know how important the sale is. I love you, and good luck."

"I love you, Babe; good night."

I was disappointed, for I was horny and looking forward to a bit of phone fun. It didn't help that I was reading a steamy romance novel. Laying there aroused and frustrated, I needed relief. My nipples were erect, and pussy moist, pleading for attention.

I thought of my husband fretting over his meeting. I had an idea to provide relief for both of us. I would record a video and send a text with the video as an attachment. He could watch it when his meeting ended.

"Oh, Marisa, you naughty girl," I said to myself.

I slipped into his favorite sheer red nightie. I set up my iPhone on the dresser. It was the latest model, and after checking that the camera angle would catch the action, I hit record.

This was my first time having never done a video before. Oh, God, I was so aroused. I crawled up on the bed on my knees, facing away from the camera. I looked back seductively and wiggled my ass.

"Hello, Honey, I miss you and wanted to provide you some stress relief," I continued, giggling, "and thought you would like a little show."

I turned, facing the phone with my chest thrust forward. I brought my hands up, cupping my breasts, then began to tease my nipples, pinching and tugging.

"Oh yes, feels so good!" I uttered in my best seductive voice. I leaned down, lifting my right breast to my lips. I licked and sucked the nipple, then the other.

"Oh, Honey, I wish these were your lips and tongue; you tease them so well. Are you enjoying my show? I hope your cock is hard and throbbing for me."

I reached down and picked up my eight-inch silicone cock, and I brought it to my mouth. "I would rather have your eight inches, but this will have to do."

I licked the length before wrapping my lips around the head. "Hmmm," I moaned as I took it in, swirling my tongue, slowly taking it deep into my throat. He loves it when I deep-throat him.

I withdrew the phallus and smiled, licking my lips. I ran the cock slowly down, teasing each nip on the way. "Mmm," I uttered as I laid back, legs spread, looking at the camera. "My pussy yearns for your cock, Love."

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

My body shuddered as I ran the cock along my soaked labia and slid it up and down my slit. My pussy throbbed in anticipation of the impending penetration. As the head parted my lips, I shouted, "Oh, fuck yes!" Then, plunged it deep within.

At that point, I forgot about the camera as I was overcome by a primal need. My vaginal walls clenched the cock. I was mindless as I arched to meet the thrust and fucked myself with wild abandon. I writhed and bucked while rubbing my clit furiously.

In my delirium, I yelled out, "Oh, Mike, fuck me!" as the waves hit. The heat emanating from my womb intensified as the pressure built. I saw stars and was at the precipice, then over the edge as they exploded in my mind's eye. I came hard and squirted my juices shot out of me as my body shook, lost in the throes.

As I came down, regaining my senses. I marveled at what just transpired. Never have I had an experience like that masturbating.

When I remembered the camera, I got up, looked directly at the phone, and said, "I Love You, Michael." Then, pursing my lips, I blew the camera a kiss and ended the recording.

I showered, dried off, and returned to the bed to review the recording. I was shocked that it was me. I had never watched myself and admitted I was aroused by it. Seeing the insatiable slut I had become before the camera thrilled me. Oh my, I had made a porno film. The quality surprised me.

Now, though, I wondered what Michael would think. I found myself debating sending it. Then I remembered the times I pleasured myself with him watching, which was always a big turn-on for both of us.

I decided to send it along with the following text: I hope this helps relieve some of your stress. I Love you.

Still aroused, I replayed it and fingered myself while I imagined Michael stroking his cock. The waves of pleasure washed over me as I climaxed. Sated, I fell into a blissful sleep.

I awoke to the sound of my phone. It was late evening, and I had slept a couple of hours. I answered anxiously, waiting for his reaction.

"Hello, Love, you got my text? I asked.

"Yes, Babe, he replied, I just got your text."

"Just now? I sent it hours ago."

"Well, you won't believe what happened. When Todd left, he mistook my phone for his since they look alike. He just returned it. Funny, too, he had the oddest expression on his face and smirked when he handed it to me."

Oh my God, I thought and nervously asked, "Was it unlocked?"

"Yes, why, Babe?"

"Michael, open the attachment, and you'll see why he had that smirk."

"Oh, Fuck!"

The end.

Published 
Written by Marisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments