Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Moment In The Adult Bookstore, From The Erotic Quickies Series

"Extraordinary moments in everyday life!"

13
3 Comments 3
224 Views 224
641 words 641 words

Author's Notes

"Check back soon for another Erotic Quickies short story!"

Her girlfriends recommended this adult store not just because of the big selection of dildos and other sex toys it had in stock, but also its unique preview room where you could watch tutorials on how to use some of the more adventurous items available for purchase! However, no one mentioned to her the hot and handsome helpers that provided customer service at the store!

Having just purchased what appeared to be a great dildo, she quickly became aroused. She walked back up to the counter and asked the good-looking attendant if she could use the preview room.

He awkwardly smiled and said, “Sure, give me just a minute and I’ll let you in.” Although he had never been asked for access to the preview room after a dildo purchase, he nonetheless was now leading her into the room.

As she followed him, she enjoyed watching his tight, firm ass from behind, each step of the way, with her panties getting wet along the way!

Once in the room, he had her sit at a computer and said “Ok, all you have to do is press here to begin.”

Impulsively, she stood up, stepped in close to him, cupped her hand over the fly on his pants and asked. “How about if I press here instead?”

Although he had an unsettled look on his face she could feel his shaft begin to grow inside his pants.

He spoke up, quietly saying “Miss I’m flattered - I really am - but I just got this job and I don’t want to lose it.”

She countered quickly, smiling as she whispered “Don’t worry, when we’re done here we’ll both have what we want!”

Lowering herself on to her knees she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and slid them down to his knees. Then, tugging his briefs down as well, she exposed one of the most aesthetically pleasing dicks she had ever seen!

Mia_Rousee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Rousee

Immediately she began to use both hands to lightly fondle his balls, using a very soft touch to stroke his soft skin. His shaft was growing into a hardened dildo itself and she gave it just a few sexy slurps to prepare it for what she wanted next.

At this point she stood up, turned her back to him, unzipped her shorts, placed her hands up against the wall, turned her head back to look at him and said “I’m ready to fuck!”

Without delay she felt his stiff dick slide up underneath one leg of her short shorts. They both moved their hips in tandem until the tip of his cock pleasantly parted the wet opening of her pussy. Pushing against the wall as she pushed herself against his cock was sending her into a sexual euphoria! She excitedly rode his dick as his thrusting became harder and deeper. Sensing that he was losing control was having the effect of her losing control as well.

Anticipating an exciting climax she moaned “I’m so close…harder, please…harder…Mmmm yes, that’s it…oh yes…keep going!”

She felt his dick throb as it began to unload his cum inside of her, while her orgasm was placing a coating of her sexual gratification on his still probing shaft! She could feel both of their juices begin to escape her pussy, slide down his shaft, past the base of his cock, and onto his scrotum.

Slowly composing themselves but staying in their live-locked position, the store attendant wondered out loud, “This was absolutely fantastic, but I’m probably going to get fired now. What am I going to do?”

She smiled warmly and said “ Don’t worry, after I tell them about the level of customer service that you provided me, they’ll give you a raise!” They hugged and walked out separately.

Published 
Written by SexyRexy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments