Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whoreible Work-From-Home

"He fucks me during a Zoom meeting with his coworkers."

257
48 Comments 48
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I peeked into my boyfriend's home office and saw him sitting at his desk with a headset on, engaged in a Zoom meeting with his co-workers. Noticing that his camera had luckily been turned off, I decided to carry out my sneaky plan to seduce him.

With a cheeky smile, I strutted into the room, exaggeratingly swaying my hips as I made my way toward my computer, feigning nonchalance. My outfit—a tight, barely there white tank top and a see-through pink thong—left little to the imagination.

I could feel his eyes roaming appreciatively over my curves, igniting a torrent of wet excitement between my thighs. My boyfriend quickly muted his call and gave my ass a firm smack as I sauntered past, his smoldering smirk telling me that he was more than willing to play along.

I grinned at him, and he took the invitation, reaching for the delicate lace of my thong and pulling it down my legs. After stepping out of it, my legs parted further, my swollen labia glistening with desire.

My teeth grazed my plump bottom lip as I let out a soft moan, begging him to soothe the burning ache with his touch. He didn't keep me waiting, his fingers slipping between my folds, parting my slick nether lips, and plunging into my moist depths.

"You are so wet for me," he declared, sensual huskiness lacing his voice as his fingers repeatedly pumped in and out of me.

"When am I not?" I countered with a playful wink.

"Good point," he agreed, withdrawing his fingers to unzip his pants.

My core throbbed with hunger as he freed his willing hardness. He began to stroke his cock, his gaze flicking momentarily to his coworkers on the screen before motioning for me to take a seat on his lap. I obliged, placing my hands on his shoulders for support as I slowly lowered myself onto his rigid rod.

The sensation of fullness as his straining shaft stretched my tightness wide open brought a gasp of satisfaction to my lips. His hands gripped my hips, guiding me in a steady rhythm of thrusts, each movement providing a delicious friction that caused goosebumps to erupt across my skin.

My firm breasts, confined within the clingy ivory top, bounced enticingly with each subtle shift of my hips, catching his ravenous stare. With a swift motion, he tugged the fabric of my top down, freeing my perky breasts and exposing my erect pink nipples to his insatiable gaze.

"Stand up and face the wall," he rasped.

Obeying his command, I rose to my feet, feeling my satin walls contract around his pulsing thickness until it slipped out of me with a wet, satisfying pop. I braced myself against the wall, leaning forward and offering myself to him, wanting him to savage me.

His warm hands gripped my hips firmly as he entered me again, filling me completely with a possessive plunge. Pressing my left palm against the cool wall, I slipped my right hand between my legs to stroke my engorged bud as he slowly thrust in and out of my slick warmth.

skySALLY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skySALLY

The heat increased with each deep penetration, my thighs trembling uncontrollably as he increased the pace, his swelling mushroom head hitting my hidden, most sensitive spots to the point of hypnotic soreness.

The carnal musk of sinful fucking permeated the air around us, rhythmic sploshing sounds blending with his groans and my high-pitched wails. He removed his headset, set it down on the chair, and increased his pace, his hips thrusting forward with ferocious desperation.

"What about your meeting?" I panted, my breath coming in quick gasps.

"I'll always make time for my horny whore," he growled, punctuating his words with a series of stinging spanks across my buttocks.

He took me right there, beside his computer, while the meeting continued on the screen. The faint voices of his coworkers provided an unintended backdrop to the passionate slapping of our bodies colliding in a primal rhythm. Wincing moans tore from my throat as I pictured his coworkers enviously watching him ravishing me with the fury of a wild beast, chasing the ultimate satisfaction we both craved for.

"Cum," he commanded, and my walls clenched around him as I held my breath, the delirious pleasure building to an intense peak before finally releasing in a shuddering climax.

My core convulsed around his throbbing erection, enticing him to spill inside of me, but he resisted. As soon as my body stopped trembling, he pulled out.

"On your knees, whore." His tone was strained and harsh.

I obediently dropped to my knees, opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue as he stroked his cock. The sight of me kneeling before him was too much for him, and he erupted in a messy, creamy burst that coated my tongue and face in warm, sticky streams of cum. I closed my eyes as the white liquid dripped down my chin, savoring the salty taste of his release in my mouth before swallowing.

Opening my eyes, I saw the satisfied smirk on his face as he looked down at me. "Look what you made me do, walking around the house like that. You're such a bad girl, Emma. I'll have to give you a proper spanking later."

I grinned, leaning forward to lap up the remaining drops of cum oozing from the tip of his spent cock, feeling naughty for tasting of our shared essence.

After cleaning him up, he zipped his pants and winked at me before picking up his headset and returning to the meeting. I wiped the cum from my chin, blending it with the drops adorning my chest as I massaged it into my skin before adjusting my top and slipping my thong back into place. Taking a seat behind my computer, I smiled devilishly and started typing, eager to relive and share the juicy details of our naughty tryst.

If you enjoyed the story, please like and favorite it. Follow me to stay up to date on the release of the audio version!

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments