Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Shared

"The first time that my husband shared me with another man. A true story."

319
75 Comments 75
10.1k Views 10.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I paced the bedroom floor, anxiously waiting for my husband to return. I wore a pink silk nightgown that floated around me as I paced back and forth, trying to calm my nerves and breathe.

I stopped pacing when I heard the front door open and close. I heard two men talking; one was my husband. The other voice I did not recognize. I moved away from the bedroom door as the men made their way up the stairs. I sat on the edge of the bed and waited.

I felt I might start hyperventilating, feeling panic setting in. I was having second thoughts. Why did I ever agree to this?

The bedroom door swung open, and I saw my husband, Jack, standing there with another man behind him. The stranger was slightly taller than my husband, with blonde wavy hair.

“Susan, let me introduce you to my friend, Bob, from work,” Jack said.

“Hi, Bob,” I squeaked, feeling my throat tighten.

Jack walked to the bed and sat next to me. Bob stood a few feet away, watching me, while Jack rubbed my back, noticing my discomfort.

“Are you okay to do this?” Jack asked. “If you want to back out…”

I hesitated, looking into the handsome stranger’s deep blue eyes as he ogled me up and down. He appeared to like what he saw. Being admired with such heated desire by this man caused excitement to well up in the pit of my belly.

“No, honey,” I answered with my eyes locked on Bob, “I was just a little nervous, but I feel much better now.”

“Alright then,” Jack said and moved next to Bob. “I’m going to sit over there. Bob, she is all yours.”

Jack moved to the chair by the wall and sat to observe. Jack’s cock was already stirring as he watched his friend sit next to me on the bed.

A few weeks before this was taking place, we were talking about fantasies, and Jack hesitantly mentioned watching me taking pleasure with another man. I did not shoot it down like he thought I would. He was surprised when I told him that I would think about it.

A few weeks later, the subject came up again, and I said, “Maybe I would be willing to try it if you still want to go through with it.

Jack had someone in mind at his workplace that he thought would be perfect for what he had in mind. That was all he told me.

So, Jack took Bob out for drinks after work one night and showed Bob some pictures of me on his phone. Then Jack showed Bob a picture of me in the nude. Jack saw the look in Bob’s eyes and explained the situation to see if he was interested. Bob was not in a relationship and could see that Jack was serious. Bob agreed to play the part.

Now to the present moment, and it was happening. Bob and I sat shoulder to shoulder on the bed, and Bob leaned over to whisper in my ear.

“I’ve been thinking about this all week,” he said. “Thinking about the picture of you that Jack showed me, lying back on this bed, naked and touching yourself. I could hardly think of anything else but touching you all over on this same bed and making you cum over and over.”

Jack could not hear what Bob said to me, but he saw my eyes widen and watched me lick my lips. Jack could read my body signals, and he knew I was getting aroused.

Bob put his hand on my thigh, gently caressing up and down, working closer to my inner thigh. He gently pushed me to lay back on the bed. As I lay back, my legs spread a little, and Bob immediately pulled the short nightgown up above my belly, and he smiled at the sight of me.

I was not wearing panties, and the cool air on my pussy felt marvelous. I looked straight up at the ceiling as the man rubbed the outside of my pussy lips. A man other than my husband was touching my most private place, and I felt myself getting wet.

I turned my head to look at my husband. He had taken his cock out of his pants and was slowly stroking it to a full erection while looking directly at Bob’s hand on my cunt. Seeing my husband so excited watching another man pleasuring me turned me on even more.

“You’re already so wet,” Bob said softly, as he kept running his fingertips over my pussy. “I need to taste you,” he said and knelt on the floor between my legs.

Bob took one look at Jack masturbating in the chair and turned back to lick from the bottom to the top of my very wet vulva and started sucking on my clit. I began to moan from the pleasure that I felt.

I was amazed at my husband’s rapt attention to his friend eating my pussy. The amazement on his face was incredible. Bob was sucking hard on my clit, and I felt his fingers slide inside and fuck me with his hand.

I pushed my hips up, needing to be closer to his mouth and fingers as I felt myself getting closer to a climax. Bob sensed my excitement and thrust his fingers in and out of me harder, faster, never losing contact with my swollen clit, until he heard my rising moan. I came hard, and my juices squirted out on his face and hand.

Bob did not give me a moment to relax as he stood up, unzipped his pants, pushed them down his legs, and kicked them to the side, along with his shoes. His underwear went next, and he stood at the side of the bed with his semi-hard cock in his hand.

“Sit up and suck my cock,” Bob said firmly.

After the pleasure that he gave to me, I did not hesitate. Sitting up on the edge of the bed, I leaned forward to place a gentle kiss on the tip of his cock, tasting the pre-cum on my lips. As Bob’s hand fell to his side, I reached to hold his thick member in my hands.

Bob was about the same length as my husband but thicker, with a large mushroom head. I wondered how he would feel inside me. With that thought sending a wave of warmth to the center of my core, I started licking his shaft up and down.

His cock was soon fully erect, and he rested his hands on the back of my head. I took him into my mouth, tasting his raw flesh as I drew his cock between my tongue and palate. He pushed his hips forward while pulling up on my head to force his cock deeper into my mouth.

Jack was stroking his cock faster as he watched me sucking Bob’s fully erect cock. To Jack, seeing my mouth on another man’s cock was so hot that he felt an odd sense of pride in my blowjob skills. And Bob was certainly enjoying my oral skills as he started to fuck my mouth.

I looked up at Bob as I hungrily sucked his cock. His eyes closed in ecstasy. He opened his eyes when he was so near to cumming. He pulled out of my mouth and started to jack himself off.

I could tell what Bob wanted, and I stayed in place, with my mouth open, waiting for him to finish. A moment later, Bob grunted, and my husband watched him squirt into my open mouth and onto my face. His cum was thick and copious. I enjoyed the salty taste and swallowed what I had in my mouth. Then I licked the last drops that strung from his meatus.

pettercat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pettercat

Jack saw Bob’s cum all over my face, and that sent him over the edge. I looked over at my husband, seeing that he also shot his load that landed on his pants. I stood up and walked over to him. I dropped to my knees before him and licked off the remaining cum from the head of his cock. When I finished, I sat back on my haunches, licking my lips. I scooped the cum off my face with my fingers and licked them clean.

This moment was by far the sluttiest experience of my life, and I was amazed by the pleasure and enjoyment I was getting from it.

Jack stood up and reached down to help me stand. He put his arms around me, hugging me close, and whispered, “That was incredible, honey, more than I ever could have imagined.”

He pulled away enough to look into my eyes. “Are you ready for more? I want to watch him fuck you.”

I smiled; my face still stained with cum from two men, and saw that Bob had moved over to stand next to Jack. I reached down, taking a cock in each hand, stroking gently. “As soon as Bob is ready, I am,” I said.

I was eager to get both men hard again as I dropped to my knees, eager for more. I took my husband’s cock deep into my mouth, sucking and licking. Then I turned to Bob, circling the tip of his cock with my tongue. I held the heads of their cocks together and licked them both at the same time.

My husband loved looking down to watch me going back and forth on two cocks, but he needed to see Bob bury his cock inside me. He couldn’t wait any longer. He pulled his cock away from my open mouth.

“Get on the bed, Susan, on all fours on the edge of the bed. Let Bob see that wet pussy he is about to fuck,” Jack said.

Hearing the excitement in my husband’s voice heightened my excitement. I could feel my juices dripping down my thighs. I pulled away from Bob’s cock, licking my lips like I had just enjoyed a tasty meal. Following my husband’s directions, I moved to the bed, got on my hands and knees on the edge of the bed, and waited.

Jack looked at Bob and said, “I want you to fuck my wife hard. Don’t hold back, and make her scream and cream.”

Bob started stroking his hard cock as he looked over at me, waiting on the bed. He saw my shaved pussy wet and swollen.

Bob moved behind me and ran his fingers down the crack of my ass to my pussy, causing a shudder to run through me. He spread my pussy open with the fingers of his free hand while holding his cock at my entrance with his other hand.

He pushed the head inside me and stopped there. He put his hands on my hips and pushed in further until his cock was halfway inside. I moaned as I felt his thick girth stretch the walls of my cunt.

“Oh, my god,” he whispered, “you feel so tight.”

I pushed back against him, needing more, wanting it all.

“Do you want more?” Bob asked.

“Yes, please, give me all of it!” I cried out.

“What do you say, Jack,” Bob said, looking over his shoulder, “should I give every inch of my cock to your wife?”

“Yes,” Jack groaned, stroking his cock. “Fuck her senseless.”

Bob smiled, turning back to me. “You want more, here it comes,” he said. Grasping my waist firmly, Bob pushed forward, and slowly buried his cock inside my hot juicy cunt until his pelvis pressed against my ass. He was deep inside, and it felt incredible to feel someone other than my husband so deep inside me.

Jack moved over to sit next to me on the bed. He reached under to rub my swollen clit, while his friend fucked me. It was the most sensual moment I had ever experienced.

Bob pulled almost nearly out and then thrust in again, buried to the hilt. He started to fuck me hard and fast. I started moaning, near to climax already from the pressure of his cock filling me and the sensation of my already tender clit getting rubbed by my husband.

“Oh! Ohhh! Fuck me! Fuck me!? I screamed. “Don’t stop! Deeper! Deeper!”

My pussy spasmed around Bob’s cock. My juices dripped from Bob’s balls and my husband’s hand as it squirted from my cunt.

“Yes! Yes! Oh, my god! Yesss!

Bob continued to fuck me while Jack continued to rub my clit. My orgasms kept coming. I didn’t know how many times I came. They just rolled into each other.

Bob continued to fuck me relentlessly. His hammering my pussy caused me to swoon. I was in such a high state of arousal that I opened my mouth to scream, and nothing came out. My entire body shook and shuddered as pleasure rippled through me.

Bob could not hold back any longer. He continued to plunge his cock into me as he pumped me full of cum.

My head dropped, too heavy to hold up. My entire body went limp to the point of exhaustion. As Bob pulled out of my pussy, a glob of his cum followed and ran down my inner thigh. I rolled onto my side. I looked into my husband’s eyes and saw the desire there. I looked down to see his stiff, throbbing cock.

“Baby, come closer and let me take care of you,” I said as I gathered my strength.

Jack moved closer with his knees on the bed. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked gently, with my tongue circling the tip. Jack was so horny from watching me getting fucked by another man it didn’t take more than a minute before he shot his load into my mouth. I kept him inside my mouth, making delicious little moans before I swallowed his seed. Then I let his cock fall from my mouth.

Jack reached down to wipe a bit of cum from my lips that I had missed and put his finger in my mouth. I licked the last of his cum from his finger and smiled at him.

While Jack and I were engaged, Bob was getting dressed.

“Hey, man, thanks,” Jack said.

“You don’t have to thank me. That was the hottest sex I ever had,” Bob admitted.

Then Bob spoke to me. “You were fantastic, Susan.

I just smiled at him, too exhausted to speak. My entire body was limp but pleasantly tingling everywhere.

“I think your wife is going to need some recovery time,” Bob said, heading to the door, where he stopped, looking back at us on the bed. “Just let me know if you want to try this again, and I’ll be back. I can let myself out.” Then he left the room, and we heard the front door close.

Jack moved closer to me, pulling the blanket up over us. “If you want to try this again, maybe with Bob or some other man, I can easily arrange it, baby,” Jack said.

“Mmm, yes,” I moaned, “we can discuss it in the morning. I closed my eyes and slipped into a pleasant sleep.

Published 
Written by SexySusan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments