Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clinical Trials 4

"Tilda got used to the wheelchair, all she missed was sexual satisfaction"

8
1 Comment 1
218 Views 218
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Sorry for the long delay, this is just a small interlude but at least the story continues :D"

By the time Tilda entered the dining room breakfast was nearly over. A table had already been set out for her with rolls, croissants, fresh coffee, orange juice, butter, jam, and some cheese. She had taken the iPad with her for a little breakfast read.

As she spread jam on her croissant she scanned through the index of stories on the screen. The new developments from this morning had piqued her interest in clitoral and anal stimulation. She found suiting stories and started reading.

Who would have thought, only a week ago, that she would sit here and read erotic stories in public? Her mind wandered. Mark had been right about the subconscious orgasm denial. But also, she noticed how much of an impact it had on her, that Mark and Patricia both seemed physically attracted to her. The knowledge that her body still aroused someone was a big turn-on.

After breakfast, she wheeled herself down the corridor when Mark caught up to her.

“All set for the next round or would you like some rest before we start again? After all, you've had an eventful night and morning already.”

She looked up at him as he walked next to her, giving her rims one more push; she noticed her head was nearly in the perfect position to give him a blowjob.

“Please continue with the tests. I haven’t felt so good in ages. I would mark this morning as my first orgasm in over a year. And I can’t wait for the next one. I can’t think of anything else except finally feeling fully satisfied. It took all my self-restraint not to finger myself during breakfast.” Tilda noticed she didn’t even blush anymore.

Mark laughed. “I’m glad you managed to keep your hands off yourself, we still need to collect data.”

Another push towards her room and out of the corner of her eye, she saw how another erection was forming in Mark's trousers.

“How do you manage running around with a boner all day?”

Mark put a hand on her shoulder, stopping her motion and pulling her closer toward him. “This isn’t normal for me. And trust me, the number of cold towels needed in my office has risen since you arrived.”

“I could help you with that, too, you know?”

“Oh, I know, and that`s partly why I am here, now.” They had reached Tilda's room and Mark opened the door for her. Patricia had wheeled in some machinery and was now waiting for them.

She noticed the state of his pants and smirked. “I guess we’re not starting with the stimulator but with the interactive arousal?”

Mark grinned and Tilda just looked from one to the other. “Could someone explain it to me first?”

Patricia stepped forward.

“Mark and I already noticed that it heightens your arousal if you can interact or stimulate, too. And it is quite normal to be turned on by someone reacting to you. I will now put electrodes on the sensitive parts of your body, and we will measure how your body reacts if you can participate in sexual activities. You can choose which, of course.”

“I can choose?”

They both nodded.

“But first we have to kit you out with the electrodes.” Mark walked toward a machine.

“Go ahead then. Should I go back into bed or remain in my chair?”

“That depends on what you decide on as your activity.” Mark looked at her quizzically.

Tilda seized him with a gaze. “I think for what I have in mind, the chair gives me the perfect height.”

Mark swallowed audibly.

Patricia disrobed Tilda and fastened electrodes to her chest, on her breasts and special ones on her nipples. Tilda didn’t even try to hide her arousal and moaned as Patricia carefully placed the stick-on electrodes. She also helped her lean forward to place electrodes down her spine, well past the point where she lost all sensation.

Once she was done with Tilda’s torso, Mark took over. He helped her scoot forward in her seat and spread her legs to stick electrodes to her inner thighs. Another specially-shaped one got carefully wrapped around her clitoris. Now it was Mark who moaned as he performed this task. Tilda watched in amazement. Her clitoris was swollen and big enough for the electrode to stay in place. As Mark parted her labia, Tilda stopped him.

“Am I wet?”

He shook his head.

“Not yet, and I don’t think this test will arouse you enough. But we will see later. These electrodes go on your labia, and I have some mounted to another probe. They will go inside you, sorry but again, unlubed. But this time at least the probe is smaller.”

Tilda nodded and watched fascinated as he spread her and carefully inserted another probe inside her. A thick strand of cables was now protruding from her vagina, and she was glad they had decided to keep the catheter in place.

Mark connected the cables and switched on the machine.

“It’s your turn now, Tilda.”

She looked at them, both watching her with lust in their eyes. They both wanted her. And the moment this occurred to her she heard the machines humming pick up.

“I want to make you both cum. I guess I am not allowed to touch myself?”

“Sorry, no, and we aren’t allowed, either.” Mark apologised.

“Ok then, you two aren’t allowed to touch yourself, too.” She grinned.

Since Patricia had given her so much pleasure already, Tilda decided to start with her. She gave her a wave to come closer and as soon as she was in reach Tilda's hand wandered under her waistband. Patricia’s shirt and pants flew in seconds and Tilda wasn’t surprised about the other woman's lack of underwear. She could smell her arousal and had only to bend forward a little to bring her face close to Patricia's mound.

She lifted her hand and caressed the other woman's outer lips, parting them her fingers were already coated in Patricia’s juices. She entered her without any hesitation and started fingerfucking her in a fast rhythm. Patricia groaned and pushed herself onto Tilda's hand. Tilda noticed Patricia had difficulties taking her whilst standing. Slowly she guided her the few steps toward her bed.

Careful not to lose the connection to Tilda, she sat down on the edge of the bed. Tilda let her hand slide out of her and Patricia let out a moan. Tilda searched for the remote and, when she found it, put the bed at the perfect height. As she turned her wheelchair a few degrees and wheeled closer to Patricia it occurred to her what Tilda had in mind. Spreading her legs even further she welcomed the other woman between her legs.

Tilda’s hand re-entered her, pushing three fingers deep inside, as she started licking and sucking on Patricia's clit. She hadn’t done this before but remembered her former boyfriend's performances and copied the moves she had enjoyed the most.

Patricia tasted amazing, Tilda lapped up her juices eagerly darting her tongue between her folds, circling her clit. She noticed how Patricia reacted to her touch and her rhythm picked up. She felt the other woman tighten around her fingers and with one last flicker of her tongue, Patricia orgasmed. Tilda massaged her through the waves of her orgasm, licking as much of her juices as possible.

Once she calmed down, Tilda slid her fingers out and thoroughly licked them clean.

A moan from across the room reminded her, they weren’t alone.

Alleria_ravi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alleria_ravi

She gripped the rims of her wheels and slowly turned around to face Mark.

His trousers were close to splitting, he had somehow managed not to touch himself, not even opening a button. Tilda grinned. The moment she wanted to push herself towards Mark she remembered all the cables. Looking down at her body she shrugged.

“Seems the good doctor has to make a house call.”

Mark approached her slowly. The moment he was close enough, Tilda grabbed him by his belt loops and pulled him closer.

Again, she noticed, she only had to tilt her head a little and lean forward and she was in the perfect position to give Mark head. And that was what she was about to do.

“I have waited for this for so long!” She unbuttoned his trousers.

“So have I!” Mark moaned the moment he felt her hands freeing his hard cock from its prison.

Stroking his cock carefully she spread some precum around the shaft as she looked up to him.

“Let’s see if you taste as good as Patricia.” With that, she enveloped his erection with her lips, pressing her tongue against it. She had sucked some cock in her time, and it all came back to her. This was known territory, and with a little adjustment, she took him deep. Licking and stroking him, her fingers massaging his balls.  She knew it wouldn’t take much to make Mark come. And she was willing to take all of it. She felt his balls tighten in her hand before she felt the penis in her mouth stir. Mark groaned and buried his hands in her hair as he came in her mouth, shooting his sticky cum deep down her throat.

She felt him soften between her lips and pulled away. Sad that he hadn`t lasted longer, and so turned on by the whole situation, she couldn`t wait for her next orgasm attempt.

Patricia was still sitting on her bed. After her turn, she hadn’t been able to keep her hands off herself and had masturbated whilst she had watched them. As Tilda turned towards her, she caught the other woman with her hand still inside herself, fucking herself in an insane rhythm.

Mark went to the computer, checking all the data the different electrodes had collected. He didn’t even bother to close his trousers again; his soft penis was still on full display.

“Patricia, once you`re done you could free Tilda from all those cables.”

Patricia blushed and stopped masturbating without having reached another orgasm.

As she reached out to disconnect the first cables, Tilda grabbed the hand that had been inside Patricia only seconds earlier. Looking deep into Patricia's eyes she guided her hand towards her mouth and started to lick clean her fingers one by one, sucking and licking them. Patricia groaned.

“Pull yourself together you two, the quicker we get the cables and electrodes off the faster we can move to the next tests.”

That was all the women needed. Tilda helped as well as she could to get all the cables and electrodes off herself.

When they were done, Tilda looked around and took in the room. Patricia, still completely naked, her thighs glistening from her juices was rolling up cables and cleaning electrodes. Mike, his trousers still unbuttoned, and his cock still out was checking the iPad, and she was sitting butt naked in her wheelchair, her catheter bag still attached. She would have died of embarrassment only weeks ago, but now it seemed normal. 

“Patricia, did you check if Tilda lubricated?” Mark looked up from the pad.

“Not yet.” Patricia turned towards Tilda, “May I?”

For a second Tilda considered checking herself if she was wet. But then she thought that Patricia had the better angle to check more thoroughly and the thought of Patricia touching her turned her on. Tilda smiled. “Go ahead.”

The nurse knelt and carefully parted her lips. Tilda watched her feel around her labia and vulvar. From the corner of her eye, she could see Mark’s cock twitch again. The stamina of this man!

Smiling, Patricia looked up to Mark. “There’s some lubrication; I wouldn't call her wet, but the beginning stages of self-lubrication.”

That was all Mark's cock needed to rise again proudly. Mark looked down “Sorry.” He put down the pad and finally tucked his erect penis away.

Both women let out a little sigh of disappointment.

Mark shook his head, laughing. “You two! We still have work to do.”

The two women giggled and when Tilda looked down at Patricia, she noticed, the other woman was tenderly fingering her. Tilting her head she wondered, “Are we allowed?”

Mark again looked up towards them. “Yes, go ahead if you want, I still have to check some data for the next part, and it can’t hurt if Patricia manages to lube you some more.” He smirked.

Tilda leaned back a bit more in her wheelchair, the low backrest did not offer as much support as she would have liked, but she managed to scoot a little forward to give Patricia easier access. She watched in awe as the other woman slipped her hand inside her, massaging her in long, slow strokes.

She longed to feel her touch. Tilda’s hands wandered to her breasts, and she found her already stiff nipples. She started pinching and pulling them, massaging her breasts. Soft moans slipped from her lips and Patricia looked up to what she was doing. Tilda noticed the other woman’s lustful gaze and teased her some more.

“Oh god, I wish I could fuck you now.” Patricia groaned.

Tilda nodded.

“Soon, Patricia, very soon. If Tilda permits, of course!” Mark's voice was closer and when Tilda looked up, he stood beside them.

“Oh, Tilda permits, trust me!” She grinned.

Patricia pulled her hand out and showed her fingers to Mark. There was a thin, moist, coat on them.

Mark nodded approvingly.

“How do you feel, Tilda? Ready for the big one?”

Tilda’s curiosity piqued, but there was still that bulky machine in her room. “I’m so aroused, I think I’m going to burst!”

“Me, too,” Patricia muttered under her breath.

Tilda giggled.

“Too bad, my dear, but you know the next one is a solo exercise again.” Mark grinned at Patricia. He checked his watch. “It’s close to lunchtime already, Tilda, would you like me to accompany you to the dining room, and I will explain the next step over lunch, whilst Patricia sets up the machine?”

Patricia nodded, a little disappointed but she got up and collected her clothes.

“Sure.” Tilda was intrigued. Again, she only slipped on her hospital gown and allowed Mark to wheel her towards the dining room.

He pushed her towards her table and fetched two food trays from a nearby buffet.

Tilda ate a few bites of her salad before her curiosity got the better of her.

“Now? Explain what is next?”

Mark swallowed a bite of his gratin, “The Stimulator. This thing will give you an earth-shattering orgasm. But it’s a machine-induced one. You’re basically fucking an AI, programmed with all your data. The computer knows where you are sensitive, and which kind of stimulation you need and if you need a virtual reality stimulation, everything.”

Tilda felt her arousal mount. “Then why did we pause for lunch? Why am I not having an orgasm right now?”

Mark laughed. “Because the machine will take time to make you orgasm and I figured some lunch would do you good. Also, I think Patricia needed to check it works properly.” He winked.

They both laughed.

Published 
Written by alleycat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments