Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clinical Trials Part 1

"Tilda got used to the Wheelchair, all she missed was sexual satisfaction"

26
9 Comments 9
1.0k Views 1.0k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"A story about a woman in a wheelchair, who, with the help of her doctor, learns a lot about herself and her body. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Not really a Medical fetish story more a mix of medical and devotee fiction."

Tilda was feeling uncomfortable. She was usually uncomfortable in a doctor's waiting room, but today it was worse. Perhaps it was for the best that her usual gynaecologist was away at a conference. It would have been worse to explain her situation to poor old, slightly deaf, Dr Brands.

But right now, she was at a loss. She had wheeled her wheelchair into an empty corner of the waiting room. The nurse at the counter had taken her info and asked what had brought her here. Tilda couldn’t bring herself to tell her. Not at the counter in earshot of the waiting room and office. The nurse gave her a weird look but accepted that she preferred to talk to the doctor privately. Since she didn’t have an appointment, Tilda agreed to wait. And here she was now, watching as patient after patient got called. And the waiting room slowly emptied.

This practice had been suggested to her because they were barrier-free and specialized in treatments for disabled patients. Still, she was nervous. As the nurse called her name, she only pointed towards an open door in the back. No unsolicited pushing, a bonus in her book. The examination room she entered featured a big desk with enough room for her wheelchair on the “patient side” of the table. Also, half hidden behind a curtain, she could see an adapted examination chair.

She wheeled herself towards the desk and waited.

When the doctor entered, Tilda was taken aback. Not only was he her age, if not younger, but he was also very handsome. His brown, wavey hair was a bit longer and a little unkempt.

“Good afternoon,” he checked his watch, “or better, good evening. Sorry it took me this long. I’m Dr Turpin, and you are?” His warm, dark eyes scanned the folder in his hand.

“Tilda Jenssen.”

“Pleasure to meet you.” He smiled and sat down behind the desk. “What brings you here, today?”

Tilda felt herself blush. “It’s a bit difficult to explain.” She sighed audibly. “There’s something stuck, inside me.”

The doctor leaned forward. “Please elaborate.”

Mark Turpin was convinced this was his lucky day. Not only had the nurse announced that his last patient of the day would be in a wheelchair. Something that always piqued his interest, but now it seemed there might be an opportunity for his little research project.

Mrs Jenssen was explaining how she had been in a wheelchair for only a year and that no one had ever talked to her about sexuality as a new paraplegic. For a year now, she had tried different ways to pleasure herself but had, so far, not been successful.

He noticed how her explanations aroused him. “Mrs Jenssen, firstly, I think we should get whatever is inside you out.”

“It’s a small vibrator. It somehow slid in too far, and I can’t reach it.”

“Is it still on?”

She shook her head.

“Would you like me to help you undress and lift you onto the chair or should I call a nurse?”

“I can manage, I think.”

"Ok, you get ready. as far as you can, I will be right back.” With that, he got up and left the room.

When he returned a little while later, Tilda had already undressed and manoeuvred herself onto the examination chair. It had been the same level as her wheelchair, which had made it easier.

Dr Turpin smiled kindly. “May I assist in getting your feet into the stirrups?”

“Yes, please.” Tilda blushed again. 

“Please, Mrs Jenssen, there’s no reason to feel uncomfortable or ashamed.” He secured her feet in the stirrups and sat on a stool between her legs. “I will pull out the vibrator now and then give you a quick examination. And after that, I think we should have a little, relaxed talk.”

Tilda nodded and watched him get closer to her pelvic region. She saw his arms move but couldn’t see his hands enter her, and of course, she couldn`t feel it either. He held up the little silver bullet vibrator she had used in this futile attempt to relieve her sexual tension.

“I will now examine you. What I can say so far is that the vibrator, even though it was inside you for quite a while, yielded no reaction from your body. No swelling, no arousal, no lubrication. On the good side, as far as I can see, you didn`t tear or hurt yourself in any way.”

Tilda sighed. “At least something.”

He released her feet from the stirrups and covered her with a blanket to make her more comfortable. “Mrs Jenssen, you probably noticed that my practice is fully wheelchair-adapted. Perhaps that's even the reason you got referred here.”

She nodded. “It was one of the reasons.”

“You probably don’t know that my practice specialises in cases like yours. I am working on a research paper about sexual arousal in the context of spinal cord injuries.”

Tildas' eyes widened. “Do you mean…” she trailed off.

“I would like to offer you a place in this study. You did not react to the vibrator, even though your file says you’re an incomplete paraplegic. Your body should have had a reaction to it, even if it was a faint one. It might be a result of the shock or trauma from your injury. I can’t promise anything, but I might find ways for you to achieve sexual satisfaction.”

“When can we start!”

"Now, if you want. I will have some paperwork to sign for you later. But since you’re on the chair already, we might as well start now with the first examination. Then we will make some appointments for the proper research trials.  

Tilda nodded and watched him get to work again. He put her legs back up and removed the blanket, giving her a full physical. Checking her breasts, abdomen, he asked her to pinpoint the exact line where her feeling stopped.  “Do you mind if I ask you some questions about your sexual preferences? This way, I might pinpoint better ways to arouse you.”

“Go ahead.” Tilda tried to sound relaxed, but her voice betrayed her. The doctor looked up from between her legs and smiled kindly at her. "Please, Mrs Jenssen I understand if this overwhelms you right now. We can re-schedule a new appointment and you have time to read the papers and deliberate about whether you participate.”

“Oh, no, no! I do want to participate! This sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime. It’s just as you said. All a bit quick, but if I’m honest, if there’s any chance of perhaps …” She was searching for words. “I just need the relief of a good orgasm. It has been so long.”

He smiled. “Do you prefer a vaginal or clitoral stimulation? Or even anal?”

Again, Tilda blushed, “I’ve never tried anal; it always scared me a little, but I preferred vaginal stimulation.”

“Your preferred partners are male, female or no preference?”

“I’ve always had male partners.”

He nodded, noticing the phrasing of her answer. “And your fantasies? Do you fantasise more about men or women?”

“Both,” she answered sheepishly.

“I will have to go more into detail about your fantasies sometime. But for now, one last question:. How sensitive are your breasts?”

“Quite. I think they have become more sensitive lately.”

Turpin nodded smilingly. “I was hoping you’d say that. While we have been talking, I have been massaging your clitoris and labia, and I can say, there’s a faint reaction to the touch. This means your body still functions, but is very slow, and the signals aren’t transmitted to your brain. We must see if we can boost the signals, so to speak.”

What he didn’t tell her about was the massive hard-on he was sporting by now. Casually talking to her whilst manipulating her inner lips and, from time to time, darting his fingers inside her had given him a painfully hard erection. But she wasn’t there yet. And he didn’t know if she was up for it. That was a talk he had to have another time. He had noticed her lips swelling, but she didn’t get wet. This promised to be an interesting case for his study. And since she was his type, hopefully for his bed, too.

“So how do we do that? And where do we go from now?”

He smiled at her eagerness. “For now, we are done. You can get dressed now. If you need any help, please don’t hesitate to ask. Meanwhile, I will draw the papers and sort out some leaflets and brochures for you. The nurse at the desk will make your next appointment.”

“Thanks, I should manage, if you would just put my feet down again?” Tilda grinned.

“Oh, of course!” He released the straps and put her feet off the metal Stirrups. Then he got up said his goodbyes and left the room quite hurriedly.

As she watched him leave the room, Tilda noticed the bulge in his trousers. Did he have an erection? No way!

When she left the practice, there was a thick folder in the back pocket of her wheelchair. A nurse with a warm and inviting smile had handed it to her when she had left the examination room. And that told her they would look forward to seeing her at the study.

Tilda hurriedly made her way home and, once inside, wasted no time reaching for the folder and flipping through it. After a casual flip-through, she had made herself a cup of tea and retired to her sofa for a more thorough read.

The study was an in-clinic Study and took place during the weekends, this Friday lunchtime the next study would start, and a yellow post-it told her that she had been earmarked for a spot. She just had to confirm. Another big part of the folder was a bit more difficult. After lengthy explanations about the study and the different procedures, Tilda had to sign that she agreed to participate, and that said participation included sexual intercourse. Nothing would happen against her will, but natural stimulation might be advisable in some special cases.

With a swift stroke, she signed the form and went to the next stack of papers. The more difficult ones. Where she had to list sexual preferences, phantasies, things she always wanted to try or disliked. Not only was this information very intimate but she had never really thought about many of the multiple-choice answers she now had to check.

When she had finished the questionnaire, she was extremely aroused. As she got ready for bed, Tilda once again tried to give herself an orgasm, but again she fell asleep unsatisfied.

When Friday came, Tilda was all packed. She had confirmed her stay at the clinic, had sent over the questionnaire with a messenger, and now she sat in a cab driving through the suburbs towards a stately country home that had been converted into Dr Turpin's private clinic.

All her heart was set on this study and what Dr Turpin might achieve. For over a year, she hadn’t experienced sexual relief. She had found it difficult to attract a partner; therefore, she hadn’t had sex with another person since her accident.

A nurse greeted her at the door and led her to her private room. “Mrs Jenssen, this is your room, it has been chosen because it perfectly adapts to your disability. Since we usually only have two and a half days, the doctor will come in about an hour to start the first tests. Please unpack and undress. There’s a hospital gown on the bed if needed, but our clients usually go without one. Some even go full nudist during their stay, so be warned.” She grinned.

Tilda nodded a little bewildered, but after the nurse had left and a quick unpacking session, she had decided, also to forego the gown.

She had manoeuvred her naked body into bed and had covered herself with the soft sheets. Tilda had to admit she was afraid of what would happen here, she was also looking forward to the possible outcome. As she finally found a comfortable position in bed, she took the time to marvel at the high-tech around her. There was a fully movable bedside stand containing an iPad and several remote controls, one of which was to adjust the bed in more forms and angles than she had thought possible. Another one for the big screen hanging on the opposite wall. When she pulled out the top drawer she found an amazing array of sex toys, some of which she had no idea how to use.

Just as she was exploring the drawer, there was a quick knock on the door before it opened. Dr Turpin grinned broadly at her. “Welcome, Mrs Jenssen! Oh, I see you already found the goodie drawer!” He laughed warmly. Tilda froze mid-movement and turned the deepest shade of red.

He entered the room and sat down on the bed next to her. “No need to feel ashamed. This is why you’re here.” Again, he smiled kindly at her.

LevahMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LevahMia

“Sorry, I still need to get used to this all.” She smiled sheepishly.

“Oh, there’s more to get used to, still! Let me give you a quick room tour first.” He took one of the remotes. “Since our goal is to give you sexual satisfaction or at least develop techniques with which you might be able to pleasure yourself, everything in this room is designed to heighten your experience.”

He opened a menu on the screen. “This TV contains a database with erotic movies selected especially for you. We took the data you gave us and one of the staffers put together films, audiobooks,” here the screen of the iPad came to life, revealing another drop-down menu, “and even books and arousing photos. You may notice we try to avoid the term pornography. All those things are, in a way, medical aids for you. And you should not hesitate to use them.”

“Wow.” Tilda was speechless.

“Sorry, I know it’s a bit much at first. Would you like me to return later when you’ve acclimated some more? Or would you like us to start with your trials?”

Tilda put on her bravest face. “Start the trials, please, Dr Turpin.”

There was the warm smile again, and his dark eyes twinkled. “First off, call me Mark.”

“Tilda.” She smiled.

“Since we already did the physical, we might as well get this show on the road. The first step is to arouse you. How do you usually do it yourself, and do you have any reactions at all?”

Tilda couldn’t suppress another blush but answered truthfully. “Before the accident, I had no issues. When I felt in the mood, I fantasised or remembered a nice sexual encounter, and I would get wet very quickly. And from there, two fingers would give me a nice and quick orgasm.”

“I see. Would you say you are aroused right now?” Mark slightly lifted himself off her bed and pushed her blanket from under him.

“I am quite nervous now, but to be honest, I have been aroused for days now. Since I left your practice.” 

“I will try to make you feel more at ease since you have no feeling from your navel down, I will always tell you when I touch you, and where, and, of course, how. Sometimes, this explanation might also heighten your sense of arousal. Whilst we are talking, I will put one hand between your legs and rest two fingers against your vulvar.”

Tilda nodded as his hand disappeared underneath her blanket. She saw him push her legs apart to get easier access to her.

“Since your accident, have you tried other methods?”

“Yes, I can’t reach myself as well as before the accident, even though I can enter myself with my fingers, I don’t know, the angle is different, and I do not get inside very deep. And it weirded me out since I can’t feel myself touching me.” She shrugged. “I’ve tried different vibrators and dildos but since I could not feel them inside me it did nothing for me.”

“Did you use lube?”

“Yes, you saw yourself how difficult it is for me to get wet, there was no way I could push something inside me without KY jelly.” Tilda noticed how she relaxed and was astonished at how freely she talked about her sexual shortcomings with this stranger. Yes, he was a doctor, but still. He made talking to him easy.

“I will now spread your lips a little and start slowly massaging your labia and clitoris. If you have the feeling something is happening, please tell me.” He smiled and shifted a little on the bed.

“Happening? Like what?” Fascinated, she watched as the blanket movement showed her how his fingers pushed onward.

“Sometimes there’s some kind of subconscious trigger, as I said during our first meeting, you should still have a little sensation left. Sometimes a shock or trauma blocks it.”

Tilda nodded, still fascinated by the moving blanket.

“Since your accident, you said your breasts have become more sensitive. Have you tried stimulating them when you try to pleasure yourself?”

“Only a little bit, I was always more concerned with…” She nodded to where he was slowly moving his hand. “The midlands, you know.” Another blush.

“Could you lower your blanket a little? I want to check your nipples.”

Tilda did as she was told and was shocked to find both her nipples hard and erect. The room was warm enough so she couldn’t blame it on the temperature.

“Very nice.” Mark beamed. “And if I might add, you do have very nice breasts. The perfect hand full.”

Tilda noticed how his attention to her breasts turned her on. There was this tingling sensation that got stronger. Not between her legs, it was more in her chest area.

“Go on, Tilda, touch your nipples, they`re longing for your touch.”

She did as she was told and the moment she started carefully twisting and pulling her nipples, she felt the tingling broaden. She closed her eyes and fully concentrated on her breasts, massaging them, teasing her nipples. She remembered this was how her body being aroused felt. A soft moan slipped from her lips as she circled her nipple with her fingernail before she took it and pulled a little harder. Her impulse was to arch back and spread her legs. But apart from her arching her back a little, nothing happened.

"Ssshhh, Tilda, concentrate on your breasts.” Mark's calming voice tried to soothe her. But the magic moment was gone. She opened her eyes again. He was still sitting there, his hand still under her blanket, slowly moving between her legs. Then she saw it. Again, a massive bugle in his white trousers.

She cleared her throat. “Uhm, Mark? Is that what I think it is?”

Now it was on him to blush. “I’m sorry, yes, it is. I know it is very unprofessional of me, but I might as well come clean now. Women in wheelchairs arouse me. I am what you call a devotee. And that’s also the reason why I started this study. I wanted the women to enjoy intimacy and sexual intercourse as much as I did.”

“You mean me being in a wheelchair turns you on?” Tilda couldn’t believe what she was hearing. And that he still was massaging her whilst confessing this. She couldn’t fully comprehend but something in this situation started to arouse her again. She felt bold and strong.

“Yes. And that you can’t move your legs. It is complicated to explain.”

“Are your fingers still massaging me?”

“Yes.”

Tilda saw the bulge move. “It arouses you that I cannot feel you. And that I must ask, or you have to tell me what is happening.”

Again, Mark blushed. “Yes. Very much so.”

“Show me your penis.”

With his free hand, he opened his fly and pulled out his fully erect penis.

“Am I wet?”

He shook his head. “I’m sorry, no.”

Tilda watched his penis twitch. It had been a while since she had last seen an erection in the wild. And even longer since she had touched one. “May I?”

“I would very much like that.” Again, Mark blushed. “I do apologise usually I am not that forward. But with you, I seem not able to contain myself.” He opened the drawer with the toys and handed Tilda a tube of KY jelly. She squeezed an amount of it in her hand and spread it, to warm it a little. Since other than her, he would be able to feel it.

He sucked in the air as her fingers slowly wrapped around his shaft. Slowly, she started to massage the jelly all over his penis to get it nicely coated and slippery.

“May I have some jelly, too, and start trying the vaginal stimulation?”

Tilda held out the jelly and squeezed some on his hand, too. With a sad twinge, she noticed the fingers that had just left her body were still bone dry. She watched him as he warmed the jelly as well, a move she appreciated even though it was unnecessary.

He moaned as she again started stroking him. He lifted the blanket, and his hand disappeared.

She watched the blanket move.

“I am touching your vulvar again, now I am parting your labia. There is a faint reaction of your clitoris. It hardened a little bit. I will also coat it with the lube.” He watched her stare at the moving blanket in awe as she listened to his descriptions. All the while, she was stroking him. Mark had to admit this was one of the most erotic encounters he had had in a long time. Sometimes he had intercourse with his clients to test their reactions to natural stimulation. And to be honest, to satisfy his own needs and fantasies. But how Tilda, without noticing, had taken control of the situation had turned him on even more.

Her free hand wandered to her exposed nipples, absentmindedly she started playing with them again.

“I will now enter you.”

“Wait!” Tilda's hand left her breasts, and she grabbed the blanket to push it off herself. Now she lay, fully exposed and could see her splayed, flaccid legs and his hand between them. Still resting at her entrance. “I want to see it.”

He nodded and pushed a button on the bed remote to raise the head of the bed. Now, half sitting, her grip on his erection tightened. “Now, please.”

He nodded and wordlessly showed her the two jelly-glistening fingers, which he then slowly pushed inside her. Mimicking her stroking rhythm, he wiggled inside her, moving his fingers deep and coating her vaginal walls in jelly. She had been dry, and the reactions on her labia and clitoris had been very faint. They had a long way ahead of them, but now he was sure, they would succeed.

“Tilda. I must ask you to stop, I am close to orgasm, and I do not want to come all over you.”

“Please, I want to make you come. Can I see your orgasm? Can you go on touching me?”

Yielding to her wishes, he nodded and grabbed a few tissues from the nightstand.

“Tell me how I feel. Am I aroused? Does my body react to you?”

Mike groaned. Unsure if she knew the impact her words had he shook his head. “Not. Yet. Your. Reaction. Is. Faint.” Pressing out every word as he neared his climax.

One last stroke was all it took, and his hot, sticky cum shot across her upper body. She groaned, too, as a strand of it splashed across her still-hard nipple.

As he calmed down, he saw a tear run down her face. She still hadn’t orgasmed. He wiped away the tear before he started cleaning his cum off her body. His hand was still moving inside her, but she seemed to have forgotten about it. Some of his semen had landed on her hand and absentmindedly she licked it off. “You taste good Dr Mark.” She grinned.

“And I will do my best for you, till I can say the same about you, too!”

She looked down and saw that he was still moving his fingers inside her.

“I will take them out now and again, check your clitoris.” As his fingers slid out of her, he parted her lips and looked down between her legs. “There is a clitoral reaction, faint, but it is there.”

Tilda watched him rub her clit before his hand left her completely and wiped off the jelly. His now limp penis was still exposed, and there were cum stains on his trousers. He looked down, too.

“Oh. Please excuse me, I think I need a quick cleanup.” He got up and disappeared into her bathroom. Tilda took the time to examine her nipples again. They weren’t hard anymore, but still sensitive to her touch, her hand wandered down her body. The blanket had fallen to the ground her legs were still parted; her feet splayed outward.

She touched herself. Her outer lips were moist with the jelly, the slightly tilted bed gave her a better angle to explore herself. She pushed the button again, inching a bit more into an upright position until she felt, she had reached the perfect position. She pushed two fingers inside her well-lubed vagina. Exploring how his fingers had stretched her. Feeling her way around the warm and moist tunnel.

Her thumb found her clitoris. Mark had been right; there was a reaction, and it was more than she ever had accomplished. Taking a bit of the remaining, lube she coated her clit a little more and thumbfucked it whilst her fingers moved inside herself. Before the accident, this would have given her a massive orgasm but now there was nothing.

“What are you thinking?”

Mark's voice shocked her back into the moment.

She pulled her hand out, “I just thought that before the accident, this way of touching myself would have given me a massive orgasm.”

He nodded and raised an eyebrow. “When you played with your nipples and suddenly the moment was over, what did you think?”

“That I wanted to arch back and spread my legs.”

“I see.”

“You see what?” Tilda frowned.

“That one factor might be that you can’t let go of the accident, or its effects on your body. A subconscious way of orgasm deprival. Don’t get me wrong; you’re not doing it on purpose, or even know you’re doing it. But the way your disability affects your ability to orgasm or be stimulated. Is the proverbial elephant in the room. And your brain always tells you what could have been instead of telling you to enjoy the moment.”

Published 
Written by alleycat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments