Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clinical Trials 3

"Tilda got used to the Wheelchair, all she missed was sexual satisfaction"

39
9 Comments 9
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Worn out from the eventful day, Tilda’s sleep was deep and dreamless initially, but it changed when she entered her REM phase. The probes inside her continuously transmitted information to the monitors.

Of course, the computer could not give her an erotic dream by plotting a story for her, but once the electrodes in her cap registered that she had entered the REM phase the computer started a special program, activating the probes. Again, they began to vibrate and even started to pulse out stronger electromagnetic pulses, forcing her flaccid vaginal muscles to spasm. Somewhere, deep inside her subconscious, this registered, and she began to dream.

Mark and she were walking home from a night out, arms linked. There had been dancing and drinking, and a heavy sexual tension infused the air around them. Their steps light with anticipation, they made it up the stairs of the little townhouse and were in each other’s arms the moment the door closed behind them. As Mark pushed her against the door, she felt his lips on hers, his tongue invading her mouth, while she felt his hard cock press on her thigh. He hitched up her skirt, pushed her legs apart, and pressed himself between them. Tilda took the opportunity to hop on his hips. She wrapped her slender, well-toned, legs around him and pushed herself closer to his throbbing erection.

Linked like this, Mark carried her into his bedroom and laid her on his bed. Shedding their clothes, they began exploring each other. As he pulled off her tights and panties, he dove between her legs, kissing and licking her folds, drinking her arousal. Tildas' moans filled the room, and Mark took it as his invitation to enter her. She was there, on her back, her legs parted wide to welcome him as he moved up to kiss her again. He positioned himself at her entrance and pushed inside her, as his tongue entered her mouth. Welcoming him, she tilted her hips to greet him and again wrapped her legs around him to pull him even deeper inside. She felt her orgasm was close, and every one of his thrusts drove her closer to the edge. The moment was here—finally, an orgasm! She thought and awoke with a jolt.

It took her a minute to come to her senses and remember where she was. A faint humming told her the probes inside her were working. But there was something else. Yes, she was aroused, very aroused, and the tingling in her chest had moved lower. Now it emanated from her belly. She felt around her belly button. Her fingers trailed along the line where she lost all sensation, crisscrossing between where she could feel and not feel the touch. It seemed this area also had become more sensitive.  She was so turned on; the arousal was unbearable. She had woken up mere seconds before she would have orgasmed. Still, she could hear the probes working inside her and wished she could clench around them and make herself feel them.  The only sensation she had was the feeling of fullness in her butt. Mark had pushed the full length of the anal probe inside her, and with her, resting on her back, it was still buried deep inside, slowly pulsing away.

Tildas' hands slowly moved up her stomach, and she found her nipples. Again, hard and erect. Her own light touch made her moan. Tilda pushed down her blanket and licked her fingers to rub her nipples. She remembered Patricia's touch and how she had nibbled and bitten her sensitive skin. She wondered how it would feel to make love to a woman like Patricia, a strong, beautiful woman. Would she be able to make her come? Just with her tongue and her fingers? Why not? She imagined the other woman's moan against her sensitive breasts as she pushed two fingers inside her waiting slit.

Lost in her fantasy, Tilda massaged and teased her breasts, but this time the relief she had hoped for didn’t come, and she fell asleep again, still aroused, her chest bare, and one hand still on her breast. This was how Patricia and Mark found her the next morning. A faint knock had woken her, and they had both entered the room even before Tilda was fully awake.

“Good morning,” Mark greeted with a mischievous grin. “I suspect you had an eventful night?” He had an iPad in his hand and winked at her.

“You could say that.” Tilda smiled, her voice still heavy with sleep and arousal.

Patricia went to work, disconnecting the collection bag she carried it to the bathroom as Mark sat down on the bed beside her again.

“Your data is quite interesting; it seems you had a small orgasm in the evening?”

Tilda nodded.

“And then in the early hours, the probes started stimulating you during a REM phase.”

“Yes, and I had a very arousing dream, but again awoke the moment I was about to orgasm.” Tilda frowned.

KHLOEQUEEN2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KHLOEQUEEN2

“Your data tells me you tried to reach the orgasm when you awoke, but you didn`t manage?”

“No, and I still feel so aroused and horny.”

Mark nodded. “We will see about that in a bit. First, I will remove the probes and check if you managed to lubricate yourself.”

Tilda watched as he pulled away her blanket and pushed her legs apart. He opened the buttons on the harness and the moment he folded down the fabric of the panties he grinned at her.

“You’re soaking wet. The vaginal probe just slid right out of you, and it now lays in a big wet spot between your legs.”

In disbelief, she put her hand between her legs. The catheter tube was still inside her so she couldn’t have accidentally wet the bed. But Mark was right, her pubic hair was moist. She felt around her vulvar and labia, coating her hand with her juices. She felt her vagina was still wide open from the dildo that just had left her.

Patricia re-entered the room and beamed as she saw the state, the bed was in.

There was a spark in her eyes as she watched Tilda lift her hand to her nose to sniff herself. Noticing it, Tilda looked into her eyes as she licked her juices from her hand.

A soft moan escaped Mark as he watched the interaction.

Patricia stepped closer. “May I?”

Tilda nodded but then looked at Mark. He nodded, too. And with both their approval, Patricia reached out, sliding her hand over Tildas' mound she dipped her fingers inside her still stretched opening. She coated her fingers only to sniff and lick them, too.

Mark inhaled sharply. Tilda turned her head towards him, smiling. As they locked eyes, her hands wandered down her body, parting her lips some more for him.

“I know you want to. Go ahead; I want to see you lick my juices.” She had noticed his erection forming in his pants, and so had Patricia.

He also stepped closer, carefully caressing her entrance. Slowly starting to fingerfuck her. He slid three fingers inside her with ease as Patricia took away the probe to clean it.  Tilda watched him move inside her as he suddenly bent down and lowered his head between her legs. She couldn’t feel him, but she heard the slopping sound he made as he licked and sucked her clean, tasting every drop of her. And those sounds and movements turned her on even more. She buried her hands in his hair, pushing him closer. Patricia came back, and without hesitation, she did what she had done so expertly the day before and started caressing and nibbling on Tildas' breasts. Having two people pleasure her was new for Tilda, and she felt the pressure of another orgasm. This time, it sent a shiver through her body as she released it with a deep sigh.  Both Patricia and Mark now looked up to her. Mark's lips and chin were coated in her juices.

“You just orgasmed, right?”

Tilda nodded, a tear in her eye. Both smiled broadly.

“Can you rate it? Like, on a scale of one to ten?”

Tilda smirked. “Well, I’d say a good two and a half. It’s not what I used to experience, but I feel I’m getting there. And I am still very much aroused, so it wasn’t the relieving kind of orgasm that leaves you spent and satisfied, but I feel better.”

Mark smiled at her. “You taste very good, Mrs Jenssen!”

Tilda blushed. There was a faint humming noise, and still the pressure in her anus. “Is the anal probe still connected?”

Mark nodded. “I will remove it as soon as I’ve cleaned you up. I think the added anal stimulation was another contributing factor.”

Patricia handed him a container with sterile wipes. And as Tilda watched him clean her, there was a split second where she thought she had felt the coolness of the alcohol wipe against her clitoris. But the sensation was gone as quickly as it had hit her. Then she noticed how Mark had tensed and rested his hand on her inner thigh, close to her vulvar. Slowly, he looked up, and their eyes locked.

“I think I felt a muscle twitch.”

Tilda swallowed and said, “I think I felt your wipe.”

His eyes widened. “Where?”

“My clit, you just cleaned it with that sterile wipe, right?  I felt the coolness.”

Mark Beamed. “YES! I knew you had some sensation left! We only need to unblock it!”

Patricia stepped closer. “Should I fetch the stimulator?”

“Later!” He laughed. “Poor Tilda hasn’t even had breakfast, yet. And perhaps she would like a shower or a hot bath first.”

Patricia blushed, but there was an eager anticipation in her gaze. And something Tilda read as arousal.

The two of them finished cleaning her and removed the remaining anal probe. After which, Patricia had hurriedly helped Tilda to the toilet. All that stimulation had also stimulated her bowels.

Published 
Written by alleycat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments