Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Ode To Lushstories

"A heartfelt 'Thank you' to everyone here who has helped me write, read my stories and even those who haven't because you're still here supporting the site."

15
10 Comments 10
174 Views 174
410 words 410 words

Author's Notes

"This site has given me an outlet for all the craziness that consistently fills my mind. I honestly don't know where I'd be in life without this wonderfully supportive and, in my case, secretive place. The ability to let these images and thoughts out of my insane mind has been nothing short of a Godsend for me. For those aspiring writers who can't seem to get it quite right after multiple submissions, I was you. I nearly quit, too, so please don't!"

Once upon a time, there was a young man who daydreamed constantly...

There were always stories in his head, whether he made them up or someone else did. He was always a creative lad in all the things that he did. Whether it was to repair something around the house or while running his small business. He'd been told by some that he had a unique way of looking at the task at hand. He'd never been one to do it exactly as he was told, always wanting to try it his way first.

Believe me, he probably had more failures than successes along the way, but it's never stopped him from trying. He'd sit next to the big maple tree with visions of naked women and men floating across his mind. There, he'd be writing with one hand and stroking his engorged prick with the other, which always seemed to slow his writing progress. Images of bending a lovely lass over a log and pounding her ready holes floated through his mind as he'd peak once again.

Then, believing that he'd done all that he could for the day, his visions were reversed with him over the log and a line of wanton men ready and eager to fill his plump backside with their unending seed. Either imaginary scenario kept him writing unendingly while wearing out his poor little schlong.

But what did that have to do with this wonderful community of writers and readers? Well, it's hard to believe looking back ten years, especially with all the starts and stops as well as all the frustrations in the beginning, but this was his two-hundred-and-fiftieth story.

Let's face it, the boy was not a grammar aficionado. In fact, even now, commas drive him up a frickin' wall. He's really only here writing now because of the wonderful group that created this site and the moderators who have continually offered him helpful advice. Those folks that many of you think of as meanies that wouldn't let your story on the site do all this wonderful work for free.

The best advice he was given overall was to get Grammarly (and no, he's not a spokesperson). It helped him structure his writing correctly most of the time. It wasn't always perfect, but he learned what wasn't with the help of the mods.

He lived happily ever after while continuing to write down all the wild stories that popped into his head.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments