Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 29 - Preparing For Our Party

"Jack had to work, Cynthia broke a nail and Cynthia give Jack an option"

5
1 Comment 1
131 Views 131
2.7k words 2.7k words

I woke up the next morning not wanting to go to work.  Cynthia was sleeping peacefully, so I snuck out of bed.  I went to the kitchen and woke up the coffee maker.  I think it was cursing me from its sounds.  There was some frost on the front window.  That gave me a chill.  I hated that Cynthia had to go out.

The beep of the coffee maker eased my spirits.  Now for my first cup of courage.  I listen for Cynthia.  It was all quiet.  I was expecting the little voice to be full of the usual questions.  But I was wrong.

Cynthia came into the kitchen wearing her new robe.  Her tussled hair and sleepy eyes made her look like a little girl.  The only thing was she wasn’t dragging a teddy bear behind her.  She looked at me through her sleepy eyes and smiled.

“Coffee, Sweetie?”

“Yes, please,” was somewhat hidden in a yawn.  She sat at the table.  “Will you be at work all day, Baby?  I want to put on a pot of soup against the cold for us.”  She sipped her coffee.

“Yeah, I think the bigwigs will be around just to check on some of us.  And with my promotion, I want to try to set a good example.  I like the money very much.  I will call you and let you know.  I’m taking my Christmas present with me.  I want to be a showoff and let them know what a wonderful wife I have.”

“You’re so sweet.  I’m a lucky girl.  Remember I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow, so I will get the decorations for us.  Before you say anything, Lover, I will dress warm and not overdo it.  I promise.”

“Thank you.  I just worry about my girls.  I love saying “Girls”.  Then the day after tomorrow, I’ll stop at the grocery and get the things we need.  We will have our first New Year’s Eve together.  That will be a wonderful memory.”  I was getting lost in a reverie.

“Yes, just like Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  It’s been a magnificent holiday season for us.  Just think, we will have many more ahead of us.”  Cynthia smiled and her eyes twinkled.  She was pleased.

“Well, I better get moving.  I want to give me some time to make sure the car starts.  It’s been so cold.  I’ll call you when I get to work.”

“Okay, be careful.” Cynthia handed me my briefcase and made sure my coat was buttoned to the top.  She grabbed my coat and kissed me.  I didn’t want to go.

I was the first one in the office.  I put my briefcase down and hung my coat up.  I was chilled from the weather so I went to make some coffee.  Nancy left a note to just pour in the water and push the button. 

About ten minutes later, I heard Mrs. Timbrook arrive.  She came into my office with a cup of coffee.  She saw the booties sitting on my desk.  She looked at me and got a big smile on her face.

“Someone had a surprise Christmas, I see.”  She was sipping the hot coffee.

“Yes, Cynthia did surprise me.  I’m not sure I have my head wrapped around it completely, yet.”

Janet and Kathy came in to say good morning.  Mrs. Timbrook pointed to the booties on my desk.  They were overjoyed and hugged me.

Kathy asked me, “How does it feel to know you’re going to be a daddy?” 

Janet chuckled. “Do you know if it’s a boy or girl?”

“Yes, Cynthia is carrying my daughter.  She said her name is Jacquline, after her daddy.  I thought she should be named after her momma, but nope.  Cynthia was emphatic, her name is Jacquline.”

Nancy came in and asked, “What’s all the commotion about?”  Kathy pointed to the booties.

“Jack, congratulations!  Boy or girl?”

Mrs. Timbrook spoke up, “Cynthia is having a girl and her name is Jacquline.  Dad has done his part, now Mom is taking over.”  They all laughed.  It was time to get to work. They walked out of the office, congratulating me and wishing us well.

I was at my drafting table when the phone rang.  It was Lupton.

“Jack, I was going to wish you a Merry Christmas but from what I hear you have had a wonderful Christmas.  I want to congratulate you and Cynthia.  I hope little Jacquline is a happy and healthy girl.  Congratulations and happy new year.”

Just after lunch, Mr. Jennings knocked on my door jamb.  “Congratulations, Dad!  You seem to be the main topic of conversation today.  How are Cynthia and Jacquline doing?”

“To be honest, they seem to be doing better than Daddy.  I have to admit, it’s still sinking in.  I never thought I could be so lucky.  I have a perfect life here and at home.  This only happens in the movies.”

“You have done quite well here. Since the subject has been brought up, what is your initial impression of the new project?  I hope we don’t have another close call like this one.  Simpson’s ass is on the line.”

“I know.  He came in, apologizing all over himself.  I kind of felt sorry for him though, sir.  He will be keeping a sharper eye on things.  Is Alfred going to be joining me when he returns?”

“No, he is going to stay in his hometown.  To be honest, I think he will be happier there.  He has family and a young lady, I understand.  I couldn’t blame him for wanting to be near his love.”  Jennings grinned.

“I can understand that.  Especially now.”  I laughed.

“Everything looks good at a glance for our new project.  I will start digging deeper tomorrow.  Right now, I’m just trying to get the overall picture and a ‘feel’ for it.”

“Well, tomorrow is your last day of the year.  I want you to have an extra day with your wife.  For the next year, Jack, she will need you more than ever.  Then I’ll see you on the third.  Thank you for your hard work and loyalty.  Happy New Year!”  Then Jennings left. 

Nancy brought in a cup of coffee.  “He’s giving Mrs. Timbrook and me the same time off.  Jennings is strict, but he is a fair man.”

“I could not agree more.  Thank you for the coffee.”  She started to leave, “Ah, Nancy.  You make very good coffee.”  We laughed and I called Cynthia.

I told her the good news.  She was delighted.  She said she would put a grocery list together for me.  She will see her doctor tomorrow and get the decorations, and I will bring the goodies.  She was happy to have an extra day to prepare.  When it comes to planning things, Cynthia is quite meticulous.

When I got home, Cynthia was sitting on the couch, curled up with a cup of hot tea.  She had to be tired, the apartment was immaculate.  You could eat off of the floor.  I set my briefcase down and hug my coat.  I went directly to Cynthia.

EllyFantastic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllyFantastic

“Are you okay, Baby?  You must have worked your tail off.  A doctor could operate in here; everything is so clean.”

“Thank you.  I want us to be proud of our little home.”  She still looked sad.

“You’re sad, Cynthia what’s wrong, Sweetie?  Please tell me.”  I begged her.

She slowly looked up from her cup of tea.  Then the little voice said, “I broke my nail. See.”

I stood there, looking at Cynthia.  After a minute or two, I couldn’t help myself.  I broke into hysterical laughter.  The forlorn look on her face sitting there holding her pinky finger in the air was just too much.

“The soup smells delicious.  It’s a welcome warmth against the cold.  I heard on the way home that tomorrow will be sunny and a little warmer.  Since you’re going to be out, I was glad to hear that.”  I headed for the fridge for a beer.

I went back to the living room and sat next to Cynthia.  She put her feet on my lap and sighed.  I bet that felt good.  She asked how my day went.  I told her it was about her and Jacquline.  She laughed and patted her tummy.

She said she talked to Stacey and Allison.  They were going to be here on New Year’s Day for sure.  Stacey told me what’s ahead.  She said she was getting fat.  And, knowing Tommy, he loves it.  It’s funny, I think he, I don’t know that he makes Stacey’s pregnancy a show.  You hold me and let me be me.  It feels warm and comfy.  Maybe, I’m just goofy.”

“He does seem to be a bit of a showman with it.  To me, it’s a miracle you and I made because we love each other.  I know how much you wanted to give me a baby.  And I want you to know, I loved you so much anyway.  Now I will have two of you to love.  I’m very happy, but I am worried.”

“I know, Jack.  But I know in my heart you will be a good father.  Strict when you must, but fair and always loving.”  Cynthia put her hand out to me.  I kissed it and hugged it to my chest.

“Ready for some hot vegetable soup, crackers come with it, no charge?” Cynthia’s voice was chirpy.

“Lead me to it.”  We went to the kitchen.  Cynthia filled our bowls and set a tube of crackers in front of me.  She knows I l-o-v-e my crackers with soup.  She filled hers and sat down.  We continued talking about the day and what she wanted to do for the party. 

After dinner, Cynthia cleaned up the kitchen, I sat at the table and we talked about getting the second bedroom, storage room, converted to a nursery.  I honestly didn’t think about that.  She said she had been looking on the internet, and we could get used furniture for a lot less than new. 

I asked her if she honestly wanted used furniture.  She said as long as it was in good condition, she didn’t think Jacquline would mind.  I should have asked Jacquline first, I guess.  Hey, I’m still learning.  Our conversation continued into the living room.  She showed me some of the ones available online.  They looked nice – on the internet.  Maybe I’m too suspicious, or being a dad is starting to show.

Cynthia was getting a little playful.  She had that look on her face.  It’s a very sexy look, but it’s cute at the same time. She cuddled up next to me and hugged my arm.  She was grinning.

“Want to go for two?”  She cooed.

“Isn’t one at a time easier on you?”  I was willing to take the chance.

“We could say it’s a warm-up for celebrating New Year’s Eve.”  She giggled.

“Cynthia, YOU have never needed a warm-up.  You never cool off.  I can honestly call you a Hot Momma now.” I gave her tit a playful squeeze.

“Follow me, and I’ll give you something to squeeze and I’ll have something to squeeze.” She hopped up and mooned me.  “The first one in the bedroom gets to call on top or bottom.”  She was down the hall in a heartbeat.

I got to the bedroom and said, “Hey, no fair.  You had a head start.”  She looked at my cock.

“Yes, it’s your head I’m after and I wanted to be sure I got to say how I’m going to get it.”  As she approached me, she undid her robe and then undid mine.  “I want my man inside of me.  I want him to fill me and make love to me.  I want to feel your body on mine.  I want to press my tits against your strong chest.  Fill me with your love, my husband.”

I removed my robe and then pushed hers from her shoulders.  I picked my bride up and gently placed her on the bed.  Her head lay on the pillow, framed by her hair.  Her eyes glistened, and her expression was sensual.  Her vision went through my brain the straight to my cock.

Cynthia reached out to me, her smile was soft and her eyes had become alluring.  The woman that is Cynthia was in full glory.  As I lowered myself between her legs, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her.  She raised her legs and took one hand to guide me into her warm pussy.

Our eyes never left each other as I gently entered her.  When our bodies met, she closed her eyes and signed.  Her breath flowed across my neck and shoulder.  Her breathing was becoming deeper and her breath warmer.

I slowly stroked in and out of her sweet pussy, she whispered, my husband, and then sighed softly.  Our bodies began the wonder sex dance that we had created for us.  As I stroked her, she would push her pelvis up so I could enter her as deep as possible.

Our bodies rose in fell as we aroused each other to our orgasm.  Cynthia was panting, I was breathing heavily.  Her body stiffened, she inhaled sharply, and her cum squirted, covering my cock and balls.

As her love continued to cover me, my cock erupted in a stream of thick cum, covering her insides.  When she felt my cum, Cynthia purred with delight and squeezed one more stream of cum from her pussy.

I pushed load after load into my loving wife.  She purred and whimpered as each stream entered her.  I emptied my balls into her, our damp bodies molded together as we recovered from making love. 

I whispered to her, “You were my lover, then my wife.  Now you carry our baby.  I love you so much, Cynthia.”  She signed and squeezed my neck.

“My husband, my lover. The father of our baby.  I have never been happier in my life.”  Cynthia squeezed my neck and her legs squeezed my waist.

When I could no longer stay in her, Cynthia made an unhappy sound.  “No.  You feel so good inside me.”  She held me tighter.

I moved to lie next to her.  She turned on her side and her butt pushed against me.  I put my hand on her tit and gently squeezed it.  Cynthia giggled a little and put her hand over mine.

Tomorrow is another day.

 

Departed Soul 

 

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments