Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 17 - News Travels Fast

"Jack and Cynthia get a surprise"

19
4 Comments 4
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

The following morning found me crawling out of bed at ten o’clock. Man, did I sleep in; it felt good. I checked on Cynthia, well on the top of Cynthia’s head. The blanket moved a little. This was getting to be a fun ritual.

“Jack?” she yawned. “Are you getting up?” A little more movement.

“Yes, I am going to start the coffee. I’ll bring yours in when it’s ready.”

“Is it cold up there?” The little voice yawned.

“No, not really, but I can turn the heat up for you.”

“Thank you, that would be nice. Are you naked?” The little voice giggled.

“You will have to come out to find out,” This was getting to be fun.

“Why don’t you come under here and show me?” More giggling.

“How are we going to drink our coffee under there?”

“If you come under here, we won’t be drinking coffee, oh, damn it.” The little voice changed.

“What’s wrong, Baby?”

“You might as well start the coffee. I have to get up and Don’t Tickle Me!” I just laughed and headed for the kitchen.

I passed by the thermostat and boosted it up a couple of degrees, then woke the coffee maker up. I started thinking back over the last eight months. I have never been naked this much since the day I was born.

The coffee maker sounded its little beep, bringing me back to reality. I poured our coffee and went back to the bedroom. Cynthia was sitting up, and the covers were over her tits. I handed a cup to her and frowned.

“As soon as the coffee warms me, you can play with my boobies and anything else you want.” Cynthia teased.

I crawled back into bed next to Cynthia, “Honey, how will you tell the girls about your ring? I wonder what their reaction will be.” I took a careful sip of the steaming brew.

“I don’t know. I want to be as discreet as I can. It’s a beautiful ring, Jack, and I am so proud to wear it. I want to shout it out the window, so I must control my emotions. Not easy around you.” She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

“Did you ever feel bad that they were married and you aren’t, yet?”

“Yes, in a way, I did, Jack. But that lessened when you hired me. I pretended we were married. I was living here, and taking care of your house. There wasn’t a lot of difference. I did envy their being in love, but that has all changed as of eight months ago.”

“I sure feel like my life is complete. You have made me very happy.”

Before we knew it, it was after twelve. We are supposed to meet them at two. When I told Cynthia, she gave me a loving look. We kissed softly and held each other for a minute or two; then, she went to the bathroom to get ready.

I took our coffee cups into the kitchen. I smiled to myself seeing the cups sitting side by side in front of the coffee maker. For so long, there was only one cup there. Looking around the apartment, there was a touch of Cynthia everywhere.

Before I knew it, Cynthia came into the kitchen. She wore a skirt and a button-up blouse, and her face was still radiant. The newness was still there. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me.

“What were you thinking about Jack?”

“The two cups in front of the coffee maker instead of one. The pretty pictures on the walls. There’s a little bit of you in every part of our apartment. You‘ve made it home.” I kissed her, cautious of the new lipstick.

“I put some clothes out for you. You can get something different if you want. Then we better get a move on.” She was right.

The nice jeans and polo shirt were perfect. I put them on realizing now how much she has been doing all of this time. I had a new appreciation for Cynthia.

We arrived at the Kopper Kettle and found a parking spot right at the entrance. I opened Cynthia’s door and stopped her when she got out. I just looked at her, smiling.

“My man is happy, isn’t he?” Cynthia whispered and touched my face.

“Yes, more than I can tell you, Cynthia. I hope I can always make you happy.” We held hands and walked to the entrance.

Emily saw us and approached us with a big smile. “It’s good to see you again. You have some friends waiting for you. Follow me, please.”

Emily escorted us to the back of the restaurant, waiting there were our friends and a decorated table. Cynthia gasped, and Emily giggled. I had no idea what was going on. They stood up and started clapping. Cynthia started to tear up, and so did Emily.

“CONGRATULATIONS! They said in unison. Stacy and Allison hugged Cynthia and demanded to see the ring. Tommy and Andrew came over and shook my hand. I was still speechless.

“How in the hell did you find out?” I asked, still in shock.

Allison confessed, “My neighbor’s son busses tables at Isabella’s. She has been at the house when Cynthia would visit before she met you. He came home and told her, she told me, and here we are celebrating your engagement. This is so exciting.” Allison was bubbling all over.

“Allison, what other covert operations have you done?” I asked. They all laughed.

We sat down, and George, the owner, brought a bottle of champagne for us. He congratulated us and said the bottle was an engagement gift from the Kopper Kettle. Andrew ordered two sampler plates.

The girls had to see Cynthia’s ring again. She was blushing and giggling. The three had been close friends at the maid service. Stacy and Cynthia were there when Allison joined. Having the girls do this meant so much to Cynthia.

“Oh, Cynthia, I almost forgot,” Stacy interrupted their conversation. “We are having a Halloween party at the warehouse. Mrs. Jacobs wanted me to give you an invitation. Here.”

“It’s a week before Halloween, on Saturday afternoon,” Allison added. Cynthia looked at me.

“Go, Baby. You’ll have a great time. You’ll get to see the old gang.”

“Hey, Jack, it’s for us too. Andrew and I are going. You have to go, man. You’re part of the gang now.”

“Cool, I’m in. I have the perfect costumes for us. We could go as...”

Cynthia interrupted me. “Jack Langdon, I know you. We are not going as Adam and Eve. If that is your idea, we will stay home and raise “Cain” as long as we’re “Able.” They all started laughing.

“I was thinking of a maid and butler combination,” I said, trying to defend myself.

“The upstairs maid who is sneaking around with the butler,” Tommy added. There was no rescuing the conversation after that. We were all in stitches.

Tommy ordered another bottle of champagne and another platter of appetizers. The conversation was light-hearted and constant. There wasn’t a dull moment. Emily came over to check on us occasionally, and George stopped by the table as he was leaving.

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

What started as a lunch at two had turned into a party that was slowing down at six. Stacey and Tommy were the first to leave. Cynthia hugged them and said goodbye. Andrew said they would stay a little longer. After they were gone, Cynthia looked at Allison. She was grinning.

“How far along is Stacy, Allison?” Allison blushed a little, then let the cat out of the bag.

“She’s about through her first trimester. She is doing very well, and her OB-GYN is very pleased with her progress.”

“Boy or girl?” Cynthia asked.

“Stacey is sure she is having a girl. They have been trying for a while.” Allison added.

I looked at Cynthia, “How did,”

“It’s that scary number six, Jack. All of us girls have it, the sixth sense.” Cynthia was proud of herself.

I looked at Andrew, “Nope. Not getting into that discussion, ain’t gonna do it.” I agreed with him.

At a quarter of seven, the four of us decided it was time to go home. We did have to go to work in the morning. Allison teased Cynthia about not having to fight traffic to get to work. The girls hugged, and Andrew and I shook hands. Cynthia and I sat down; she was looking at her ring.

We stood up to leave, and Emily came over and congratulated us again. I asked about the check; she said the guys had paid for it all. I handed her a nice tip. Emily smiled and thanked us again.

The drive home was quiet. I didn’t need the headlights with the smile on Cynthia’s face. I wanted a serious conversation with her, but not in the car. And I didn’t want to start it in case it because it might last a while.

Cynthia was making the coffee for the morning, I was undressing for my shower. I had just hung my trousers away and walked toward the shower when Cynthia entered the bedroom. She smiled and wolf-whistled.

She wrapped her arms around me and held my cock and balls in her hand. “Mmm, all of this, and it is all mine. To have and to hold, in stiffness and in heat, until worn out do we part.” Then she gave them a little squeeze.

I got into the shower and then shaved. I still remember her whisker-burned inner thighs. I felt horrible about it. I came out of the shower, and Cynthia was in bed. The bed sheet was under her tits. I looked at her and licked my lips.

“I told you this morning that when my little feet and my boobies are warm, you can have whatever you want. I know you’re more interested in my boobies than my feet, thank God.” Cynthia grinned.

I crawled in bed next to Cynthia. We were kind of making out. Then I threw the covers over my head. I went to her feet and started hugging them and kissing them. Cynthia was laughing and trying to pull me from her feet.

“Jack! Jack Langdon, you goofball,” she was laughing like crazy. “Jack, stop that. You’re making me crazy. Come up here, you nut.” She was still laughing.

I pulled my head from under the covers, wrapped my arms around her, and started sucking her tit. Cynthia’s laughing stopped, and she began to purr. She pushed my head to her tit, and with her other hand, she rubbed my back. I gave her a gentle squeeze; she moaned My man and a contented sigh.

I started to kiss and lick Cynthia’s body, starting with her large tits. I worked my way down to her navel. She was squirming under me and mewing. Her desire was building. I was kissing her body around her naval ever so lightly; Cynthia squirmed and moaned, Ah-hah, umm, oh Jack, umm.

When my affections got to her pubic hair, Cynthia groaned and pushed my head toward her clit. I licked her pussy lips that guarded her clit; she pushed with her feet, trying to get her clit in my mouth. Cynthia was groaning and panting. I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue, and she came off of the bed. She wanted her clit in my mouth.

I pushed the bedclothes out of my way and moved between her legs. She had the spread, and little diamonds of cum beckoned me to lick her pussy. She pulled her legs up to her chest, grabbed my hair, and shoved my face into her.

I placed my tongue at the bottom of her pussy and slowly separated her sweet pussy lips. When I got to her clit, I let my tongue drag across the hard clit. Cynthia jumped and grabbed the bed sheets.

My tongue moved the length of her pussy, parting her lips, and I sucked on them. My hands had a firm grip on her tits and pulled on her nipples. Cynthia could not stay still as my oral attack pushed her closer to her climax. I made my tongue slide in and out of her pussy. Cynthia was panting and almost growling.

I stopped my oral arousal. Cynthia moaned in displeasure. I slowly crawled up her body, kissing and licking her as I got closer to her tits. She pulled her legs up again; my cock was perfectly aligned with her pussy.

As my cock slowly invaded her steaming pussy, Cynthia moaned and yelped, pushing her hips, trying to force my cock into her faster. I was almost all of the way into her when I slammed the rest of my cock into her pussy. I smashed her clit with my body; Cynthia yelped; she wanted to cum.

I was stroking in, and out of her; she was groaning louder and panting harder. Without warning, I slammed my cock into her and smashed her clit. Cynthia yelped and squirted my cock and balls with her girl cum.

“Oh, now, Jack, now. Cum in me now,” Cynthia begged.

My first load landed deep in her pussy. Cynthia squealed with delight as it dripped down her pussy walls. When she felt the second load of hot cum splash her insides, Cynthia laughed a sultry seductive laugh and wrapped her legs around my waist.

The pounding didn’t stop until my balls were empty. Cynthia moaned and panted as her orgasm subsided. Her limbs dropped on the bed, and her tits rose and fell as her body gasped for air.

I laid on top of Cynthia. Our bodies bonded by exhaustion and the pellets of water that tried to cool us. I tried not to crush Cynthia, but she pulled me on top of her.

“I want to feel your body, your sweat. I want to feel your heart pounding against my chest in rhythm with mine. I want to feel all of the man I love pressed against me.” Cynthia purred.

After a while, my cock slid out of her, and I rolled off of Cynthia. She made a sad sound. I wrapped my arms around her and held her as close as I could. Cynthia purred as she felt our bodies together again.

Some time passed, and I started to get out of bed. Cynthia stopped me.

“No, Jack, please. Not tonight. Hold me instead; I want my man next to me, on me, and in me. Not tonight, Jack.” Cynthia’s eyes were filled with so much love. I pulled her close to me again.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments