Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 20 - A Special Thanksgiving

"A Wonderful way to spend Thanksgiving"

24
7 Comments 7
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Things were slowing down at work since the weather was getting colder.  The project I have been reviewing is scheduled to begin in February—fat chance of that.  At home, the days flew by.  Cynthia was getting things ready at the apartment for the little party after the wedding. 

I told her to order from a catering service.  I got that look.  Cynthia was making a list of items at the store when her phone went off.  She almost jumped off of the chair.  It was Stacey, and they were going over last-minute details.

When they finished talking, Cynthia just sat there staring into space.  I didn’t know if I should interrupt.  Then I saw the tears in her eyes.  I went over and wrapped her in my arms.  She looked up at me, smiling.

“I can’t believe it, Jack.  On Thursday, I am going to be Mrs. Jack Langdon.  I am so excited.”

“Baby, You are going to be Mrs. Cynthia Langdon.”  I wanted her to know I wanted her to have her identity.

“Huh-un, no.  I am going to be Mrs. Jack Langdon.  I want the world to know I belong to my man.  I am going to be Mrs. Jack Langdon forever.”  She hugged me tight. 

Well, that makes me zero for two this evening.  I went for a beer. 

Wednesday night, I spent at Allison and Andrew’s.  Cynthia and I have been together for over two years now.  But I can’t see her before the wedding.  I love her.  The plan for tomorrow is for the girls to go to our apartment, and the guys will just meet at the Church.  So far, so good.

Thanksgiving morning, the guys and I arrived at the Church at eleven-thirty, as the Reverend wanted.  He joined us in the little room off to the side and was just being the Reverend.

“Well, let’s see.  Groom, Best Man, Ring Bearer, all accounted for and sober.  That’s good.”  We all laughed. 

“Jack, are you nervous?”  Reverend asked.

“No, sir.  I’m not.  I’ve been waiting for today for a long time.  I love my little gaI, and have for a long time.  No, sir; I feel very contented.”  He smiled at me.

Reverend Watkins was giving a simple and warm sermon.  He was going through the Gifts we have been given and how lucky we are.  He walked slowly from side to side to give the congregation the feeling as though he was talking to them.  Then he got to the Gift of Marriage.

Reverend Watkins,” Marriage is a glorious Gift.  Two people decide to share their lives and make them one.  Today, I am happy to say, that all of us will be able to join in that Gift.  I would ask you to join in the Joy as their lives become one.  Mrs. Chadwick, if you would please.”

The organ began its prelude. The guys and I walked to the altar, and Allison stood in the doorway at the back of the Church. Mrs. Chadwick began the music for the bride-to-be's entrance. Allison slowly started the walk to the altar. 

Then Stacey appeared in the doorway and, as if on cue, began her walk to the altar.  When we were all in place,  Mrs. Watkins began to play, ‘Here Comes The Bride.’  Everyone stood up and looked at the doorway.

When Cynthia appeared in the doorway, there were oos and ahs throughout the Church.  My knees got weak.  She was so very beautiful.  She slowly walked to the altar.  Stacey took her bouquet, and Cynthia and I stood together in front of the Reverend.

“Brothers and sisters, welcome to the Marriage of Jack and Cynthia.  They welcome you to join them in the beginning of their new journey.”

The entire ceremony revolved around sharing and caring for each other.  It was beautiful.  When he got to the part of exchanging everything was going very well.  I recited my vows as the Reverend gave them to me, and my shaking hands gently placed the ring on Cynthia’s finger.

Now, Reverend turned to Cynthia; she was a river of tears and shaking.  The Reverend said the vows, and Cynthia’s shaking voice repeated them.  When Reverend told Cynthia to place the ring on my finger, her hands were shaking. She was crying and just burst out, "I love you, Jack!"

Reverend Watkins chuckled and turned us to face the congregation.

“Brothers and sisters, may I introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Jack Langdon.  May they have a long and happy life together.”  The Reverend’s baritone voice filled the Church.

Everyone stood up, clapping and cheering.

“Jack, you may now kiss your bride.”  The Reverend smiled and stepped back.

Cynthia and I kissed as long as we dared.  When we turned to the congregation, we hooked arms.  As Mrs. Chadwick began the music, we walked out of the Church to the cheers and applause from the people.  (Note to self – get back at Andrew for the cans tied to the back bumper).

We went back to the apartment and got things ready for our little reception.  Cynthia’s friends and my friends from work did show up.  Mrs. Timbrook brought envelopes from Mr. Jennings and Lupton with a nice wedding present and their regrets of not being able to attend.

Stacey and Allison got to the apartment ahead of us.  We stayed to thank several members of the congregation, Mrs. Chadwick and especially Reverend and Mrs. Watkins.  When we got to the apartment, the girls had everything under control.  Even the new Mrs. Langdon gave her approval.

Our friends worked over the appetizers and beverages.  Everyone was having fun.  After a couple of hours, the crowd started to thin.  Cynthia was looking a little tired.  My WIFE has had a happy but stressful day.

When the crowd cleared out, Allison told Cynthia to sit and she and Stacey would take care of the clean-up.  Cynthia protested, but Stacey overruled her.  Tommy, Andrew, and I were out on our little balcony for some fresh air and a fresh beer.  I thanked them again, and we just talked.  Tommy finally broke the ice.

“I didn’t want to crash your wedding, but I have some news as well.  Stacey is pregnant.  She is carrying our daughter.”

Andrew and I congratulated him and Stacey, and we clinked our beers together.  We were still celebrating when Stacey came onto the balcony.

Tommy smiled and asked her, “Are you ready, Little Momma?”  She smiled, and her hand went to her tummy.

“Yes, Baby. I’m very tired.  Allison and I have things put away, and I think someone is looking for her husband.”  She nudged me with her elbow.

We went inside, and Allison and Cynthia were sitting on the couch.  Cynthia looked up at me; her eyes were swollen from the happy tears.  She did look tired but very happy.

Cynthia looked up at me and said, “I guess Tommy told you that Stacey is expecting.  I am so happy for them.”  I knew that look in her eyes.  She was telling me her dream.

The girls hugged; I shook Tommy and Andrew’s hands and congratulated Stacey again.  When they left, it was close to six.  Hopefully, it wasn’t too loud for the neighbors.  I guess I’ll find out.

I sat next to my new bride.  I lifted my arm, and she cuddled under it. She rested her head on my shoulder and sighed.  She snuggled as close as she could and cooed, "My husband."  I squeezed her a little tighter.

“You know you look absolutely beautiful, Cynthia.  When you stepped into the doorway at Church, my knees got weak.  You had a glow around you, an aura, if you will.  I will never forget that as long as I live.”

 “Jack, you have made me the happiest woman on earth.  I know I’ve said it a thousand times, but I fell in love with you during the interview.  I said to myself after the interview, ‘If he doesn’t hire me, I’m going to die.  The nights I dreamed of you loving just me.  God, I love you so much.  Did you know, that Reverend had Mrs. Watkins taking pictures for us?”

LorenaMiler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenaMiler

“No, come to think of it, I didn’t even think of pictures.  How could I be so stupid?  The most important day of my life and, damn it.  Thank you, Mrs. Watkins.”

“He said he thought that might be missed,” Cynthia giggled.

“You are a glorious bride; I can’t say it enough.  Cynthia, there have been so many times you have made me happy.  But today was the greatest.  Thank you for loving me.”  I held her tight.

“Oh, Jack.  Today is the absolute most wonderful day of my life.  You are so handsome in your tux.  The guys looked so cool standing with you.  And the flowers, oh my God.  How beautiful and simple. Just perfect,” Cynthia’s voice was light and dreamy.

“My dear Bride, would you like a glass of champagne?”  I had a sly grin expression.

“Yes, but not too much.  It may make me do crazy things,” Cynthia giggled.

“I’m counting on that,” I tickled her.

“Honey, while you open the champagne, I’m going to hang up my dress.  I’m so happy it made it through our little reception unscathed.  Next week, I’m taking it to the dress shop where I bought it.  They said they would package it for me to keep it white and with little wrinkles.”

“Perfect, I think I’ll hang my tux, then open the bubbly.  How comfortable do you want to get, Beautiful?”  I teased.

Cynthia turned to me smiling, “Very.”  She disappeared into the second bedroom.

I was just pulling on my boxers when Cynthia came out of the other room in a sheer white gown.  Her face glowed, her lips had sparkles, and her eyes glistened with love.  We walked toward each other and embraced.  We kissed a long, soft lover's kiss.  When our lips parted, her loving eyes searched mine.  Cynthia smiled, rested her head on my chest, and sighed, "My husband."

Cynthia floated into the living room and sat in the crook of the couch.  With her flowing gown, she looked like a queen on a fainting couch.  The music I found on my phone was soft instrumental.  I opened the champagne, careful not to let the cork fly.  It wasn’t that type of a celebration.

I poured Cynthia’s glass, and then mine.  We touched our glasses, entwined our arms, and then took our first sip of celebration.  I looked into Cynthia’s sparkling eyes and fell in love with her all over again.

After a few sips, I stood up and extended my hand to my bride.  She took it, and we held each other close and swayed gently to the music.  I’m not sure if we heard the music or just felt our embrace and our movement together. 

We stopped dancing and began kissing the kiss of love.  Starting softly at first then becoming deeper and deeper.  I could feel her heart beating faster through her sheer gown.  Her breath was getting hotter as it encircled my neck.

I gently picked Cynthia up and carried her to our bedroom.  I put her feet on the floor and kissed her again.  She smiled and cooed as she ran her hands over my chest.  I reached for the robe tie and pulled it loose; it slowly fell open, exposing her luscious large breasts.

I filled my hands with her breasts.  Cynthia moaned with desire.  I bent over to suck and licked her right breast.  Cynthia put her hand on my head, encouraging me to arouse her.  I felt between her legs; the sweet nectar was coating her pussy lips.  I stood up to kiss her; she reached into my boxers for my growing cock.

She pushed my boxers so they would fall to the floor; I removed her gown by taking it from her shoulders and laying it at the foot of our bed.  Her hands were fondling my ass as she pulled against her soft naked body.  I caressed her ass cheeks as she rubbed against my swollen cock.

Cynthia lay on the bed.  Her outstretched arms beckoned to me.  As I got onto the bed, Cynthia spread her legs.  I moved between them so I could kiss her sweet pussy.  My tongue started to slowly separate her lips. 

My tongue had barely touched her pussy lips; Cynthia moaned and put her hands on my head. And then she pushed her hips against my mouth, groaning.  As my tongue roamed between and around her pussy lips, Cynthia purred with pleasure.  I would slide my tongue across her clit; she would squirm, trying to get my tongue to stay.

I filled my hands with her large breasts.  I caressed them at first, then began to firmly squeeze them.  I squeezed her breast, and with my other hand, I would rub my hand the length of her body.  Cynthia’s body quivered at my touch and little droplets of heat were forming on her tummy.

I alternated fondling a breast and rubbing her body as my tongue massaged her pussy lips.  When my tongue slid into her pussy, Cynthia squeaked and pushed her hips up and my face down.  Her sweet nectar squirted from her pussy, flooding my face.  I licked and lapped up as much of the girl cum as Cynthia moaned and whimpered through her orgasm.

My attempt at licking all of her cum made Cynthia’s pussy so sensitive, she held my head just inches from her sweet pussy lips.  Cynthia’s body was shaking, and she was panting heavily.  I squeezed her breasts, and she whimpered, "Wait, Jack, please, wait." 

She cupped my face in her soft hands and raised my head.  She looked at me over her dew-dampened body.  She was still shaking, and panting slightly.

“Jack, Baby.  I need you in me, now.  Oh, how I want him.  You made her so happy.  She wants to make him happy.”

I moved over Cynthia and lowered my body between her legs.  She didn’t take her eyes off mine.  She slowly raised her legs as my cock touched her pussy lips.  Cynthia whimpered.  I slid my throbbing cock deep into her wanting pussy.

With Cynthia wrapped in my arms, I started to stroke her with my cock.  Cynthia groaned when my body pushed against her clit.  Cynthia began to breathe heavier as my cock slid in and out of her.  I moved my hand to her breasts and firmly caressed them as I sucked them.  She yelped when I pinched her hard nipples.

The first drops of my precum dripped into her.  Cynthia inhaled sharply and wrapped her legs around my waist.  The feel of her damp body against mine, her hot breath flowing around my neck, and her warm wet pussy hugging my cock brought me to orgasm like never before.

Load after a load of cum shot into her waiting pussy.  Cynthia purred as each load sprayed my thick cum into her.  Her body continued to arouse me, and I unloaded as much cum as I had in my balls.

When there was no more cum in me, I lay on top of Cynthia.  I was panting as though I had run a mile; her soft hands moved up and down my back.  Her feet pressed against my ass kept me deep inside my loving bride.  I whispered in her ear, "I love you so much, Cynthia."  She hugged me against her.

My cock slipped from her, and I moved off of her to lay next to her.  She looked more radiant than ever.  I was drawn to her perfume, her eyes, and her lips.  Our lips met, and Cynthia sighed like a contented woman.

I started to get up, Cynthia gently put her hand on me to stop me.

“No,” she said softly.  “I want my husband there.  Nothing else belongs there, just you, Jack.”  She pushed her lips to mine. 

I rested back on the bed.  Cynthia turned on her side and scooted her butt against me.  I reached over and caressed her breast.  The wedding day may be over, but the love was just beginning.

 

Departed Soul      

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments