Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 18 - I Hate My Alarm

"Jack has to go back to work and his boss teases him about his engagement"

25
4 Comments 4
1.0k Views 1.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I heard the alarm clock, but I couldn’t find it. My swearing at the invisible bastard made me madder. Suddenly, quiet. I smelled the coffee first. Then I opened my eyes. Cynthia was holding the four-letter word object close to her. It was like she had it in protective custody.

“Good morning, Lover,” she whispered. “I have your coffee here when you’re ready.” I’m looking at this beautiful smiling face holding an alarm clock. How can I be mad?

“Do you remember giving me your ring? Telling me you love me and want me forever?” She cooed.

“Yes, but I’m going to dismantle that gd alarm clock with a mallet,” I growled.

“I’m making sure you never growl in the morning again. And Mr. Jack Langdon, you know I can make that happen.”

I reached for Cynthia and pulled her into bed next to me. “Come here, you little imp.” Cynthia giggled as I wrapped her in my arms. She reached for my coffee and handed it to me.

“Breakfast, Ma Lord, will consist of sausage links, fried eggs, toast, and a nude server.” She announced regally.

“Are you going to call Mrs. Timbrook and tell her I’m not at work because you served me breakfast in the nude?” Cynthia looked at me and thought for a second.

“Let me grab a robe. Breakfast will be ready after your shower and shave.”

As she has done for almost two years, my breakfast was perfect. For some crazy reason, it tasted much better this morning. Gee, I wonder why.

I was preparing to walk out the door for work like any other morning. No, it wasn’t. Today, I didn’t want to go to work. I had my briefcase in hand. Cynthia was standing at the door with me, wearing shorts and a T-shirt. She looked so sad, and I felt so sad.

“Have a good day, Lover,” she said.

I looked at Cynthia and said, “How? You won’t be with me.”

“Never say that, Ma Lord,” she smiled with a sly grin.

I walked into my office, set my briefcase down, and was ready to get to work. Nancy appears with a cup of coffee.

“Good morning, Mr. Langdon, how is your bride-to-be?” I looked at the doorway; Mrs. Timbrook was leaning against the jamb, smiling.

“Do ladies have a telekinetic connection, telepathy? Oh, wait, I know. Email. You do this by email, don’t you? That’s how you communicate so fast.” They just laughed.

Mrs. Timbrook came into the room and stood next to Nancy. “My next-door neighbor is Allison and Andrew. My son busses tables at Isabella’s.” She was grinning.

Nancy was giggling and said, “Anyway, congratulations to you and Cynthia. Allison has told Mrs. Timbrook what a sweet girl Cynthia is. And you should see the smile on your face, Jack. It’s a dead giveaway.”

Mrs. Timbrook said, “Congratulations, Jack. We are very happy for you and Cynthia. Have a good day.” They left. It made me realize how much Cynthia has impacted my life.

I opened my briefcase, and there was a note from Cynthia. “Check your phone. I have sent you a photo of tonight’s dessert”. It was a note with an attachment.

“I love you and miss you. Tonight’s dessert.” I opened the attachment; she had sent me a picture of her cute butt. I just collapsed into my chair and smiled. My heart has never been so light.

I started digging into the new project. Maybe I’m being stupid, but I don’t want another fiasco. We got lucky on that one. I was deep into it, I mean I was wearing my little compass and protractor, and my other toys thin. I sat back and reached for my coffee. I wanted a broader look at a sector when Nancy knocked on my door.

“Jack, I wanted to tell you, that Simpson has been put down for a month without pay. I think Lupton would have canned him if you hadn’t spoken up for him. You saved his bacon just like Alfred. Cynthia is a lucky woman.” She smiled and left.

At ten to five, I started to close shop. I took my last sip of cold coffee, yuk! I was just about to walk out the door when Alfred knocked on my door. This must be the spirits of the past day.

“What’s up, Alfred? How’s things going?” I sat down and had him grab the other chair.

“I never thanked you for what you did. I need this job more than I can tell you. If I can get clearance from Jennings or Mrs. Timbrook, would you let me sit with you again? I swear I will shut up, listen, and learn.”

“Alfred, I don’t see why not. I’m sure you heard what happened with the project we just finished, I will not let things go that far again. I’m not perfect, but I will show you what I know IF you want to learn. If they ask me, I will tell them about our conversation. Fair enough?”

“Yes, sir. Thanks, Mr. Langdon.” He left with a lot of hope in his heart.

Arriving at the apartment was always a happy feeling. And I have to admit, one of wonder. I wonder what Cynthia has been up to and what she or isn’t wearing. My Baby was right there when the door opened.

“Hi, Honey,” that is followed by a big hug and kiss. “Here is a cold one. Do you want to shower first, or chill in the living room for a while? I want to hear about your day.”

“I would like to tell you how Allison found out about us and how it was all over work this morning. The living room, please.”

She turned toward the living room with our beers. She stuck her cute butt out and wiggled it.

“Don’t worry,” I said, “I’m following right behind you.”

We sat down to talk. When I told her Mrs. Timbrook is Allison’s neighbor and her son bussed tables at Isabella’s Cynthia broke into laughter. It was a chance in a million. She said she called Mrs. Jacobs where she had worked.

She told her we would be attending the Halloween party. Mrs. Jacobs was delighted and couldn’t wait to see Cynthia again. Mrs. Jacobs also told Cynthia that there would be a small Christmas party on the Friday of the week previous to Christmas. She was doing it then, so the ladies could get their paychecks and bonuses and still have a week before Christmas.

LorenaMiler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenaMiler

“Jack, could I go to the Christmas party? It’s just the girls, but I would like to go. I miss some of them and would like to give them a little card with a little pin.”

“Wonderful. I’m glad Mrs. Jacobs remembers the wonderful employee I stole from her,” I chuckled. “And I like the little present. Sure Baby. You know you don’t have to ask.”

“But I do, I’m almost a married woman.” She smiled and hugged me. “Now, please take your shower, I’m going to put dinner on the table. You must be starved.” Cynthia made a move to the kitchen.

“Can I have dessert first?” I had a sly grin on my face.

Cynthia looked over her shoulder, smiling, “Nourishment first, nookie second. Take your shower, handsome.” She is amazing.

I was sitting on the couch, trying to digest the delicious dinner I had eaten too much of. I’ve learned not to ask if I can help in the kitchen. It wasn’t long before Cynthia joined me. She put on some soft music and lit the candles.

“I have an idea for our costumes. What would you say if we went as hippies? I think we would look cool, and I have axed the Adam and Eve idea.” She gave me a stern look.

“Groovy. Where do you want to go for the costumes?” I was about to hear a well-thought-out plan.

“I thought I’d check out the thrift shops. They could use the business for the holidays, and I’m sure they would have some fun stuff. If I have to, I can make our tie-died shirts. What do you think, Babe?”

“I like it a lot. Remember, it was the time of free love, flower power, communal living and loving, and using mind-altering powders.”

Cynthia moved next to me on the couch. She opened my robe and grabbed my balls.

“These are mine. They belong to me. They are not part of a community or communal anything. And Mr. Langdon, any mind-altering will be done in our bedroom with me riding up and down on your stiff shaft. You can bring me flowers later. Questions?”

I looked at Cynthia and said in a high squeaky voice, “No, Ma’am.” Then I moaned a little. Cynthia laughed, but she wasn’t kidding.

Cynthia got up to refresh our drinks. I pushed her robe up and grabbed her hips. I started to kiss and lick her butt.

“And exactly what are you doing?” she purred.

“Having part of the dessert I was promised.” I continued my kissing and licking.

She bent over to set the empty bottles on the cocktail table. I immediately slipped my tongue along her pussy lips. Cynthia put her hands on the table to steady herself.

“Mmm, Jack, that feels so good. I love it when you get me hot like this. Take me in the bedroom, please,” she begged.

I stood up and turned Cynthia to face me. I undid her robe and pulled our bodies together. I pushed her robe from her shoulders, and then she did the same to mine. I caressed her ass cheeks, and she stroked my hard cock.

We were kissing, and I was rubbing her back and her butt. Cynthia moaned and pushed her pelvis against me. I bent to suck her tit, Cynthia lifted her leg, I hooked it with my arm, then she lifted her other leg.

She pushed herself up to I could suck her tits. Cynthia cooed as my tongue explored her tit and nipple. She pushed herself up a little farther and slowly slid down my cock. She whimpered with pleasure as it slid deeper and deeper into her.

I was holding her by her ass cheeks but managed to move a finger and tease her tight opening. She pushed back against my finger, trying to get it past her tight sphincter and into her. Our sex dance continued with me sucking one tit and then the other. She continued to ride my cock, and I gently tried to get past her anal restraint.

“Jack, oh Baby,” she panted. “I can’t wait,” more panting, “I’m going to, um-ung cum,” her girl cum squirted against my body and dripped down my balls.

Her body was stiff, and she slammed up and down on my cock, moaning and groaning. Her orgasm had taken over her. Cynthia quivered and groaned in my arms as her pussy flooded my cock and balls with her sweet nectar.

She raised and slammed down on my cock one last time, whimpering Jack, Baby, mmm, feels so good. Cynthia’s orgasm had finally ebbed and her breathing was slowly returning to normal. I held her in my arms, kissing her and moving her ever so slightly on my cock. Cynthia shivered, her pussy was so sensitive from her cum.

She pushed her leg against my arm, wanting to get down me. As she was putting her other foot on the floor, my cock slipped out of her. Her expression told me she wasn’t finished with my cock. Cynthia knelt on the couch, arms on the back and her butt in the air.

Since she had been riding my cock with long and hard strokes, this was not going to take very long. I got behind Cynthia; she spread her feet and lowered her body so it was aligned with my cock. Slowly, I slid it into her hot wet pussy. Cynthia purred with joy as she felt it fill her.

I started pumping her with long, even strokes. It wasn’t long before her erotic position and her pumping back on my cock had my first shot splattering her insides. I couldn’t help it; I began pounding her tender pussy and shooting load after load of cum into her.

Cynthia purred as my cock massaged her pussy lips, and she yelped when my cock head hit her cervix. I shot every bit of cum that was in my balls. My cock strained to pump more into her, but my balls were empty.

My cock slid out of her; Cynthia sat on the edge of the couch and swallowed my limp cock. She moaned her approval as she inspected my cock for any cum that wasn’t left in her pussy. When she had just my cock head in her mouth, she flicked it with her tongue. I was so sensitive, I had to pull out of her mouth.

I got my robe and put it over her, she cuddled into it. We sat back on the couch holding each other enjoying the after-glow.

“Do you still want to go to the bedroom,” I teased her.

“Yes, I do. Right after, I freshen up, and then yes. I want to cuddle next to my man for a nice long nap. What do you think?”

I looked at Cynthia and smiled, “Mind-reader.”

She picked up her robe and put it over my shoulders and we walked to the bedroom with our arms wrapped around each other.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments