Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 28 - New Year's Is Approaching

"Our couple begin to set things up for New Year's party. Cynthia gets Jack "in the mood""

9
5 Comments 5
399 Views 399
2.3k words 2.3k words

I woke up the next morning, thankful I didn’t have to go to work.  I would have three days of work before New Year’s Eve.  Nothing was pressing, so my mind was relaxed in that respect.  I rolled over and Cynthia was not in bed.

I listened.  She was not in the bathroom, and then the aroma of coffee brewing caught my attention.  Cynthia came into the bedroom wearing her warm Christmas robe.  She sat on the edge of the bed and kissed me.

“Good morning my husband.  You seemed quite proud of yourself last night.  You made me feel so good, Jack.  Just like you always do.  You are happy about Jacquline, aren’t you?”

“Sweetheart, that is the most wonderful present you could have given to me.  You have given yourself so unselfishly to me.  You keep our home so shiny I could almost shave using the cocktail table.  I am so grateful for all of the things you do.  And now you’re giving me a daughter.  I am so very happy.”  She sat on the edge of the bed.

“Jack, would you rather have a boy?  All of the guys I ever knew wanted a boy.”  She was in a serious mood.

“Cynthia, Baby.  Let me tell you, I am very happy and anxious to see Jacquline come into our world.  If it was a boy, I’d be happy.  My point is that you giving me a child is the greatest gift a woman can give a man. 

"You have said all along that you wanted to have a baby so you could give me everything.  You, Cynthia, you have made my world complete.  You give me everything.  Now you are adding to our family with Jacquline.  What more could I ask for?” 

I pulled Cynthia to me and held her close.  She sighed and snuggled closer.

The coffee maker beeped and Cynthia sat up.  “I’ll bring my king his coffee, then lay next to him.”  Cynthia left for the kitchen.

We were sitting there talking and she brought up something Stacey had said.  She was talking about how odd it felt when the baby moved.  Cynthia put her hand on her tummy and then looked at me.

“Jack, I never thought about it, but when the baby moves, it will be getting bigger and stronger inside of me.  It makes me a little scared.  Will I be strong enough to birth her, Jack?”  Cynthia had a very worried expression on her face.

“Cutie, you will do just fine.  I can’t say for sure but I would imagine many women have the same worry.  You are a healthy woman and a strong woman.  When you feel our daughter move inside of you, you will put your hand on your tummy, automatically.  She will know her Mommy loves her.

 

Then she will know you are taking care of her.  She knows you’re worried right now.  She will know more about you than I ever will.  She is part of you, you are giving her life.”  I moved over to be closer to Cynthia.

“You always make everything right.  I trust you so much and need you.”  Cynthia rested her head on my shoulder.  “Our daughter is going to have a wonderful Daddy,”  Cynthia cooed.

We spent the day doing nothing important.  We had put away the Christmas songs and carols and listened to our music.  Cynthia went to the window and looked out.  She shivered and came back to me and almost cuddled between me and the couch.

“It looks damn cold out there.  I’m glad you don’t have to go out in it.  I remember not long after I came to work for you it was a bitter day.  You called me and asked what I needed from the store but you told me not to out.  When our call ended, I just looked at the phone in amazement.  What other man would do that for his maid?”

“I guess in some stupid way, I was trying to tell you I loved you.  I don’t know, Sweetie.  When you came into my life, a whole bunch of things changed.  The way I looked at some things at work, the way I felt about you, the way, I don’t know.  You’ve made me goofy ever since day one.”

“You like it, don’t you?”  Cynthia smiled her special smile.

“I love it.”

We cuddled together.

Cynthia sat up and asked if I was hungry.  “Yes, I could eat some lunch.  What have you got in mind?”

“How about some good old grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup?  A great combination for a cold winter’s day.  What do you think?”

“Sounds wonderful.  I haven’t had that since grade school.  I’d forgotten how good it was.  Can I help?  Oops!  Never mind. Can I have another cup of coffee, please?”

Cynthia got up and gave me a cute smile.  “Coffee is on the way.”

When she brought my coffee, I was straightening the bedclothes.  Cynthia smiled and said, Thank you, then went back to the kitchen.  I gave myself a quick shave and went to the kitchen.  I approached her from behind and wrapped my arms around her.  I purposely put my hands on her tummy.

“My girls,” I whispered in her ear and hugged her.  She looked over her shoulder, smiling.

I had forgotten how good tomato soup and cheese sandwiches were.  Cynthia made three for me and one for herself.  I enjoyed every bite of mine.  After we finished, I sat at the table while she cleared the table.

"Baby, are there some things we can do for the party?  I know it’s four days away, but I thought if we could get a jump on it, it would be easier on you.  Anything I can do?”  Cynthia sat next to me.  She was thinking.

“You have to go to work tomorrow, so I was going to get some decorations.  Nothing much some crepe paper and confetti.  I know that may be a mess, but let the vacuum earn his keep.  I am going to need to go to the grocery. 

BellaDawson01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaDawson01

I’m resurrecting a dip from the old days.  It’s in a round rye and made with dill.  They called it beau mondue back then.  It’s quick, easy and you eat the bowl you make it in.  Then just some pickles and olives.  No, herring, I think it would make me sick.”  Cynthia made a sour face.

“Cynthia, I don’t know if I want you to go out in this cold.  I don’t want you to be sick for New Year’s.  Just offering.”  I am worried she will catch a cold.

“Thanks, Sweetheart, but I have to go out the day after tomorrow anyway.  I have a doctor’s appointment.  He wants to check on our daughter, and me.  I have a good OB-GYN.  When I’m with her, it’s like I’m the only patient she has that day.”

“That’s wonderful.  It’s great when you have faith in your doctor.  Well, having said that, how about I pick up the things at the grocery?”  I was trying to keep her out of the cold.

“I will take you up on that.  Jack, I know you’re concerned and I love you for that.  But I do have to do things.  I am your wife, and soon I’ll be a mother.  When that day comes, I will rely on you for many things.  I know you will be right there for your girls.”  Cynthia giggled when she said your girls.

When Cynthia moved her furniture in, she arranged it so it would accommodate six or eight people.  The girl is so smart.  We were going to move the CD player to give us a little more room.  It certainly wouldn’t be a dance floor. 

We always have music on in the background.  It's just nice to have a little quiet sound.  Cynthia received a call from Allison, so I thought it would be a good time to set up a little party of our own.

I heard her finish her call and walk into the kitchen.  Now to spring the trap.

“Hey, Baby!  Can you come here and help me, please?”  Cynthia came into the bedroom.

I was in bed, waiting for her.  The look on her face was amazing.  I pulled the bedclothes back and motioned for her to join me. 

She sauntered up to the bed and kicked her slippers into the air.  She started to pull up her sweatsuit top but turned when it got to her bra.  She threw it across the room.  She was still facing away from me when she pushed her sweatpants to the floor and gave them a kick.

Cynthia gave a sultry look over her shoulder as she unhooked her bra.  She turned to face me but held it over her tits.  She sensually walked back and forth a couple of times, then slowly let her bra fall to the floor.  She cupped her tits and shook them at me.  I’m as hard as a rock by now.

She started the walk again.  She got close to the bed and then turned away from me.  Cynthia pushed her pretty blue panties down to her ankles.  I could see she was wet.  She stood up and flipped the panties across the room.

Cynthia approached the bed with a sexy look and sensual walk.  She crawled into the bed purring like a cat.  She pushed me back on the bed and straddled me.  She looked deep into my eyes and started to purr.

“Is there something special you need?  I get the feeling there is something you want.  It’s just a feeling.” She reached behind her and grabbed my cock. “Ooo, this needs immediate attention.  If this isn’t cared for, mmmm, I hate to think what would happen.  Let me get a closer look.”

Cynthia backed under the sheets, licking my body.  She was making me crazy.  When she got to my cock, she lightly licked the tip.  Then she pursed her lips and pushed them as she swallowed my aching cock.

She bobbed up and down on my cock.  When she got to the tip, she stopped with the tip in her mouth.  She used her tongue to circle and slide back and forth over it. 

“This is going to need more attention than I thought.”  She cooed from under the sheets.

Cynthia turned around and lowered her pussy to my mouth.  I wrapped my arms around her waist and I separated her pussy lips with my tongue.  She swallowed my cock and massaged my balls.  I licked her pussy and slid my tongue in and out of her warm, wet pussy.

I reached for her tit and firmly massaged it.  With my other hand, I slid a finger into her pussy.  Cynthia moaned with delight at the new arousal.  She pulled on my balls to show her approval. 

Our love became sexual urgency.  The more I licked and sucked Cynthia’s pussy lips, the more she sucked up and down on my cock.  I was at the point where I wanted and needed to cum.  It was that second that Cynthia’s pussy squirted her sex juice all over my face.

I lapped and licked to try to get all of it, but at the same time, I shot my first load down Cynthia’s throat.  I was groaning and licking Cynthia, enjoying every drop of her nectar.  I heard Cynthia moaning from under the sheets.

I finished coating her throat with cum, Cynthia held my cock and rested her head on my leg.  She moved so she could rest her body on mine.  It was an erotic feeling as her tits raised and lowered as her breathing eased. 

After a while, Cynthia crawled from under the covers and cuddled next to me.  We traded looks of love and I squeezed her as close to me as I could.  Cynthia mewed and sighed a sigh of contentment.  We lay there, wrapped in each other.  Neither of us said a word.  We didn’t need to say anything.

Cynthia slid under the sheets.  I pulled the covers up and lay down next to her.  We got in our usual position and pulled the covers up to our necks. I reached over Cynthia, patted her tummy, and then caressed her breast.  Cynthia giggled and put her hand over mine.  Life is wonderful.

 

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments