Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 27 - Christmas Day

"Cynthia gives Jack a little extra Christmas present before breakfast"

10
6 Comments 6
242 Views 242
2.6k words 2.6k words

The next morning, I brought the coffee in for my new little Mother.  She was sitting up in bed with her Christmas gown on.  Her smile went straight to my heart.  Cynthia had a different smile, a different glow to her eyes.

I handed her the coffee, and she smiled and said, “Thank you, Daddy.”  Daddy.  The name sent a thrill through me.  I can’t explain it.  Daddy.  I never thought I would be called “Daddy”.

“How is my little Momma feeling this morning?  You look radiant.  When we cuddled up to sleep last night, I don’t know why Cynthia, but you felt different."  I smiled.

“How?  How did I feel different?  From the look on your face, it was a good feeling.  When you held my breast, as you always do, it seemed to be a gentler touch, not that you have ever been rough with her.  Well, I mean, you know,” Cynthia blushed.

She held my coffee as I got into bed next to her.  She gasped with joy when she saw the booties on my night table.  Cynthia’s face lit up and a tear trickled down her cheek.  I looked at the booties and then at her.  “My little Momma.”  I couldn’t wait to tell the gang about my Christmas present.

“Baby, have you told the girls?” She blushed.

“I accidentally found out that Stacey was pregnant.  She told Tommy on Thanksgiving after our wedding.   And I made a pinky swear not to tell anyone.  So, in fairness, I did tell Stacey, and she made the same pinky swear.  Oh, sucks, I forgot something.  Please hold my coffee.”  Cynthia was off and running.

She came back with a large envelope.  It was addressed to Mr. and Mrs. Jack Langdon, she was so proud.  Then she showed me its contents.

“Jack, this is the first piece of mail I have gotten with my married name on it.  It couldn’t be more appropriate.  I looked inside to be sure, now please look at the picture.”  She was as giddy as a schoolgirl.

I carefully opened the envelope and pulled out the picture.  It was the ultra-sound of our baby. 

“Jack, that’s Jacquline’s first picture.  I want to frame it for us.  What do you think?” Cynthia had cuddled close to me and held my arm as I looked at my daughter for the first time.

“I would love to have it framed.  I hope she looks like you, she will have a beautiful Mommy.”  I couldn’t stop grinning.

Cynthia’s phone buzzed.  It was Allison.  She wanted us to know that our celebration was still on.  The wind had died down, and the temperature had risen a bit.  Cynthia told her we would be there. 

Cynthia got up and put on her warm Christmas robe.  She was starting breakfast so I headed for the bathroom to start my day.  I had just finished shaving when Cynthia knocked on the door.  She handed me a hot cup of coffee and held her robe open.

“Hot coffee or hot momma?  Which would you prefer?” Then she jiggled her tits at me.

I put the coffee on the back of the toilet and dried my face.  By then, Cynthia was in bed and her robe was on the chair.  She was under the covers and only her eyes were showing.  She motioned for me with her fingers and giggled.  “Come here, Daddy.”

I crawled under the sheets with her.  I put my hand on her tummy.  She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck.  The look of love I saw in Cynthia’s eyes, I could never describe.  I fell deeper in love with her.  We started to kiss.  Our kisses were soft and loving.  I pulled her closer to me, and she pushed her large tits against my chest.

I kissed and nibbled her neck, and Cynthia purred with joy.  She ran her hand over my chest and then kissed it.  She laid on her back and pulled me on top.  She spread her legs and I moved between them.

I sucked her tit and she guided my cock into her warm, wet pussy.  As I slowly entered her, Cynthia moaned with happiness and pushed my head against her tit.  I sucked on her nipple, then used my tongue to flick it and circle it.  Cynthia moaned as I sucked and nipped her tit and fondled the other.

I could feel her pussy getting wetter as my cock slid in and out of her.  She started to shake a little, a sign her orgasm was building.  Her breathing was becoming more rapid.  Her hot breath circled my neck, making me want her more.

Cynthia wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed against me.  It was as though she was demanding me to pump her harder and deeper.  I started slamming against her tender pussy, and Cynthia groaned with delight.

As I stroked into her, she would push her hips up to meet my pounding cock.  She was groaning and her forehead was getting damp.  I was panting and sweating as I continued to pump in and out of her. 

Her pussy felt so warm and tight, I couldn’t hold off any longer.  My first load of cum blasted from my cock into her pussy.  Cynthia’s stream of cum flooded my cock and balls at the same time.  It seemed that our passion grew as we continued to cum at the same time.

"Jack, don’t stop, you feel so good in me,” Cynthia whispered in my ear, arousing me even more.

We continued our heated loving until Cynthia’s arms and legs dropped to the bed.  I used my elbows for support.  I didn’t want to crush her.  She looked into my eyes and pulled me down so I laid on top of her.

“Mmmm, you feel so good laying on me.  I love how it makes me feel,” Cynthia whispered.

“I’m going to crush you, Baby.  I don’t want to hurt you,” I told her.

“No, I want you on me.  I need that feeling, Jack,” she purred.

“That tone of voice has gotten us into trouble before, you know.”  I was grinning at her.

“Yes, I know.  And It’s going to get us in trouble for a long, long time, Daddy.”  Cynthia giggled.

I rolled next to her and we kissed softly.  “I think our breakfast is warm enough now.  I need your strength for later.” Cynthia smiled.

“What’s later?” I asked.

“More of me,” she giggled and got out of bed and put her robe on.  I was sure the coffee in the bathroom was cold by now. 

We finished breakfast and Cynthia brought a fresh hot cup of coffee for me in the living room.  We had Christmas carols on the CD player, I was holding the most precious gift I have ever been given, other than Cynthia.  I didn’t notice her standing there watching. 

“Is someone a proud Papa?”  she said as she sat next to me.

“More than you know, Sweetheart.  I never could see myself as a father, but with you, there are so many things I couldn’t see before.  You have changed my life so much.  I love it.”  I was beaming.

JazirMartinezTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazirMartinezTS

“You and God know how much you have changed my life.  I never thought I would be loved so much.  And I sure never thought I would be a Mom.  What makes it so wonderful is how you love me.”  She bent over and kissed my cheek.

“What time do we need to leave?  I don’t want to be late for our first annual Christmas party.  I have been looking forward to it.”

“Allison would like to have everyone there by one.  It’s only ten forty-five now.  I’m going to start getting ready now.  The drive to Andrew’s and Allison’s is only about twenty minutes.  If were there a little early, she won’t mind.”

“How are you going to tell them about Jacquline?  I know you had told Stacey and the pinky swear.  Any ideas?”  I was hoping she would let me tell them, but it’s up to her.

“Oh, that’s not my problem, that’s yours.  You put her in there.” She pointed to her tummy.

“And who started it?”  I asked as I grinned from ear to ear.

Cynthia just blushed and swung her hips from side to side.  I walked over to her and just hugged her.  “I love you so much, Mrs. Langdon.”

“Oh, I love the sound of that, Mrs. Langdon.” Cynthia sighed with joy.

At twenty after twelve, I went down and started the car.  It was a clear, cold day, but the wind had stopped.  That helped a lot.  When I got back in the apartment, Cynthia asked where I went.

“I went to start the car and warm it up for you.  It’s still cold, but the wind has quit.  But I want the car a little warm for you.”  I unzipped my jacket.  Cynthia stood there smiling and shaking her head.

“Always me first.  Who is going to be first when Jacquline arrives?”  She gave a sly grin.

“No Fair.  Then it will be two against one., I protested with a chuckle.

Cynthia grinned, “I love it when a plan comes together.  Coat please.”  She giggled.

We got to Allison’s at ten to one.  She had a wreath on the door and a sign that read; First Annual Christmas Party in big red letters on a white background.  When she answered the door, the girls hugged, and I got a hug, then Andrew and I shook hands. 

“Andrew, Allison, this is a wonderful idea.  Thank you.  In a week, we can start our other annual event.  I hope you still want to start the new year at our apartment.” 

“Jack, this is going to be great.  When Tommy and Stacey get here, we can try to get a third annual event going.  This is going to be fun.”  At that second, the doorbell rang.  The gang was complete.

Andrew and Allison saw to the refreshments, and the rest of us settled in the living room around their tree.  Tommy was the first to start the routine with a toast.

“To all of us.  May our days be filled with love and our hearts filled with happiness.  Here’s to us and our first annual Christmas party.  Thank you, Allison and Andrew.  Merry Christmas everybody.”  We all cheered and took our first sip of holiday cheer.

The conversation was light and lively.  It finally came around to Stacey.  Andrew broke the ice.

“Stacey, how are you feeling?  And you haven’t told us if you are having a girl or a boy.  So tell us what are you hiding?”

“I think it’s a boy.  It may sound silly, but I want to find out when he or she arrives.  I feel like it’s a boy.  It’s an amazing feeling when it moves around.  Kind of scary in a way.”  She rubbed her tummy.  Tommy just popped a few buttons.

That’s when I took my shot.  “Stacey, is there anything else you can tell us so we know what to look forward to?”  I just let it sink in. 

“Well, I haven’t  - wait a minute.  What are you asking or trying to tell us?"  Cynthia just smiled and I patted her tummy.

Allison said, “No way.  Not both of you.  This is crazy.”

“Yes,” I beamed, “that is my Christmas present from Cynthia and I am excited and worried.”

Everyone cheered and said congratulations.  Cynthia blushed and I popped a couple of buttons of my own.   Then the teasing started.

Stacey started, “Well, I had the Thanksgiving surprise, Cynthia has our Christmas surprise, Allison, any plans for New Year?”

“Not this year, hopefully next year.  We have to get a few things in order, then we can start our family.  Andrew said we could, but I want to give just another year.  I mean we just bought the house so I’m concerned about the finances.”

Tommy spoke up, “I don’t blame you.  We thought about it and decided to try.  The rest was fate."

In typical Cynthia fashion, she threw her ten cents in the ring.  “It was the champagne at Thanksgiving.”  Everyone was on the floor laughing. 

Tommy asked, “Do you know if you’re having a boy or a girl?”

“Yes, her name is Jacquline after her father.  I had to find out.  I was so excited, I couldn’t wait.  I wanted to like Stacey, but, well, I just couldn’t.”  Cynthia smiled and tried to hide behind her drink.

We talked and laughed.  The food was outstanding, and Andrew made sure no one was without a beverage of some kind.  It was a wonderful gathering of friends.  We were having so much fun, we didn’t notice what time it was.

We offered to help clean up and straighten their home, but Andrew refused.  Stacey was getting tired fast.  She teased Cynthia about getting tired.  We thanked them for a wonderful afternoon and then headed out.  The night was clear, so it was a cold night.

I got us home as soon as I could to get Cynthia in a warm place.  She was shivering when we got into the apartment.  She went to the bathroom and got ready for bed.  I put some warm milk for hot cocoa for her.

“Honey, would you like a Peppermint Patty instead of hot cocoa?”  All I heard was a giggle.

“Anything more and we will be trying for twins.”  She started to laugh.

“I’ll take my chances,”  I told her.

I brought in her drink, and I saved another beer from the fridge.  I got ready for bed and crawled in next to Cynthia.

“Mmmm, this is good.  It’s warming my toes.  Thanks, Baby.”  She kissed me.

Cynthia finished her cocoa and lay down.  I chugged the last of my beer, laid next to her and covered her.  I put my hand over her and held her breast.  Thinking soon it would be feeding our little girl.  But by the time I had that thought, my little girls were fast asleep.  I closed my eyes with a smile on my face.

 

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments