Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 19 - Happy Halloween Party

"The couple are invited to Cynthia's former boss' party"

16
7 Comments 7
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

“Jack, will you promise me, not to rub it into Mrs. Jacobs or anybody that you stole the best employee? Jack, promise me?” I just smiled.

“Can I tell them how wonderful you are? In every way?”

“No. You can tell them that I was a good maid. You’re in your incorrigible mood, aren’t you?” I just smiled.

“Okay, my last hope. Behave or no nookie, well, until we get home. No stopping in the park again.” I gave in.

I opened the door and many of the girls swarmed Cynthia. They introduced her to the newer girls. They were laughing and giggling, I loved how they were treating her. I just stayed outside the group and let them have their fun. I didn’t see Mona, I kept my fingers crossed.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder; it was Mrs. Jacobs. “Hello, thief,” she chuckled. “How are you doing, Jack?”

“I’m well, thank you. Thank you for the invitation. Cynthia has been looking forward to it, a lot.

“She was one of my best employees. I hated to lose her. I imagine things are working out for you two. She hasn’t come back to her old job.” Mrs. Jacobs had a bit of sorrow in her voice.

“And I don’t think I will be coming back,” Cynthia had snuck up on us. Cynthia and Mrs. Jacobs hugged one another. Then Cynthia showed Mrs. Jacobs the ring. Mrs. Jacobs smiled at me and hugged Cynthia again.

“Well, I hope he gave you a fair contract,” that gave us a good laugh.

We were talking to other couples there. Most of them were not married, but going together. We were having a happy time. I meandered over to the beverage bar, tea, regular soda, or diet. Not a brew to be found. I rolled the dice and took a tea to Cynthia. I got an odd look and a smile. She looked at my drink; I said diet. Cynthia giggled.

“Did you come here to gloat?” The voice of the woman scorned.

“Hi, Mona. No, we came to have fun. Isn’t that why you’re here?” Cynthia had one full chamber and she was loading the other one.

“I guess you enjoy gloating over us working stiffs.” Ready on your command, sir. Fire one.

“Not at all, Mona, I have my own stiff, and he is working very well. He’s on call twenty-four, seven.” Cynthia smiled.

“Well, everyone knows you did something to steal him from me.” Second chamber, ready. Fire.

“No, I didn’t steal him from you. He came running to me.” Cynthia smiled. But Mona was going to get very nasty. I could tell it.

“Pardon me, Lady, and Mona.” That pissed her off. “The truth is, Mona, I would have never hired you. It was your eyes. I couldn’t see any kindness or sense of humor in them. They looked cold and uncaring. You’re only out for you; no one else matters. Now you know the truth. And further questions?” I glared at her.

She stomped off and out the door. Everyone watched the fiasco. Cynthia looked at me.

“Mrs. Jacobs, ladies and gentlemen. It seems as though there is bad blood between Mona and my intended. She needed to hear the truth. I apologize to all of you. Cynthia, do you want to leave?”

“Jack, please. You did what you had to do. Mona is a malcontent.” Mrs. Jacobs leaned close to my ear. “I have had trouble placing her. She doesn’t last long. I don’t know how to ask her to find another job.”

Stacey and Allison walked over to Cynthia, who was still trying to calm down. “Finally, someone said to Mona what had to be said. Jack was very kind if you ask me,” Allison said.

“Cynthia, Mona has given everyone here grief in one form or another,” Stacey added. “I have heard from some clients I went to after Mona and one told me, that if I have the same attitude as the previous maid, I should leave right then.”

“I don’t know how long Mrs. Jacobs can keep her. She’ll kill the business.” Allison was shaking her head.

Mrs. Jacobs broke the ice. “Okay, it’s time to dunk for apples. Ready?”

I looked at Jack. “Don’t you say a word, Mr. Langdon. I can see it in your eyes. You have that incorrigible look in your eyes. Don’t give me that innocent look.” The girls were giggling.

“Baby, all I was going to do was compliment Mona. She should be great with that big mouth of hers.”

“You just had to do it, didn’t you? Jack, you are such a bad boy!” The girls were almost on the floor laughing, and Cynthia slapped my arm. “Just wait until I get you home! No, no, don’t even go there, Jack. Don’t.” My poor me look had the girls in hysterics.

It was almost eleven. The party was breaking up. I went over to thank Mrs. Jacobs and apologize again. She teased me again about stealing Cynthia, and then Cynthia joined us.

“Cynthia, congratulations on your engagement. I believe you and Jack are going to have a wonderful life together. You are always welcome to come by and visit. We miss your quick wit and smile. God bless both of you.”

“Thanks, Mrs. Jacobs,” Cynthia said. “And thank you for all the opportunities you gave me while I was with you.” They hugged, and we headed for the car.

I started to open the car door for Cynthia, but she grabbed me and hugged me tightly. She sighed and rested her head on my chest. I hugged and kissed her head. She sighed again.

“Are you Okay, Baby,” I asked her.

“Yes, well, yes and no. No, because I feel sorry for Mona. Yes, because I have a wonderful, caring man who will stick up for me in any situation. You love me, Jack. It’s something every woman prays for.” She kissed me and got into the car. I guess I’m still her knight in aluminum foil.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

We pulled into the parking garage and heard a little rumble of thunder. We turned to look out of the lot, and a quick flash of lightning teased us. Cynthia opened my coat and wrapped it around her.

“What’s up, Baby?” There’s no telling where this is going.

“I’m scared.” She made her voice quiver.

“Of what, Honey?”

“The storm.” I chuckled.

Now, I’m hip. This is someone’s little way of being playful. “Oh, help, help, help. Oh, help, help. The mean storm is going to get me. Oh, help, help. Save me, have mercy on me, OH, help, help, help.”

“I will save you, fair damsel. Have faith in me.” I was going along with the story.

She grabbed my cock through my jeans. “I’d rather have this in me. Oh, help, help, help.”

I walked her around to the back of the car. I pulled her jeans and panties down and put her on the trunk lid.

“Jack Langdon, you maniac! What are you doing? Jack, what if,” She stopped.

Cynthia was interrupted by my tongue sliding between her pussy lips. I reached under her tie-dyed tee shirt and grabbed her tits. I slowly licked her pussy lips and massaged her tits. My tongue rode back and forth between her lips, my hands massaged her tits and pulled her nipples.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and let my tongue slide across it. Cynthia moaned and whimpered. I continued my oral arousal of my woman; she was responding with the drops of her precum juice.

“Jack, you crazy man. Do you know, oh, God, you’re going to make, Jack, I’m going to, oh, God, I’m cumming, Jack. You’re, mmmm, it feels so good, mmmm, oh Jack, you made me cum. Oh, you made me cum so good.

You made my coochie feel so good. I’ve been thinking about us making love all night and, mmm, my happy little coochie.”

“I was only trying to save you from the storm monster,” I smiled from between her legs.

“I hope he’s gone. My heart and lungs cannot take another saving, not right now,” she was still panting a little.

“You’re not thinking about – Jack? We’ve been lucky we haven’t been, oh shit, I know that look on your face. Honey, this is a parking,” I was dropping my jeans and briefs.

I helped Cynthia from the trunk lid, turned her around, and gently bent her over.

“Jack, I mean, we’re almost home; oh, God, that feels good going into me. Oh, Baby, um-oh, mmm.

My cock was sliding in and out of her sweet pussy. Her moaning was adding to the erotic scene. Cynthia had me so aroused, it wasn’t going to be long before I was shooting cum into her. Every time my body slapped against her soft ass cheeks, another load of cum shot into her pussy.

“Jack,” Cynthia was panting and mewing, “you’re going to make me, oh god, you’re making me cum again,” her cum shot from inside of her covering my cock and balls.

I continued to shoot cum into her, and Cynthia continued to moan her approval.

We were both exhausted from our garage tryst. The “storm” that raged in the garage was slowly ebbing. Cynthia and I were starting to breathe normally again. She turned to me, and we kissed. I pulled a handkerchief from my shirt pocket and gently placed it between her legs.

Cynthia put her arms around my neck and gave me a long kiss. “That’s my man. He is always there to protect me and make sure I am comfortable. How long has the handkerchief been in your shirt pocket?”

“Since just before we left the party. It had been in my hip pocket since before we left the apartment. Why?”

“Jack Langdon, you are unbelievable, and you belong to me.” We were embracing and kissing. Our jeans were still at our ankles. Cynthia looked down at them.

“OH, OH, Huh-uh.” She pulled her jeans up and quickly fastened them. “Now you’re going to have to wait until we get in our apartment. Besides, I have to go to the girls' room.”

We went upstairs, and Cynthia demanded to walk behind me. We were on the second set of stairs when I said, “Cute butt,” Cynthia put her hand over her butt as if to save it from me ravaging it again.

I opened the door to the apartment for Cynthia, she was in the bathroom like a shot. I didn’t know she could move that fast, the girl is quick. I went to the fridge for our beer, it had been a dry night, then the living room couch. Cynthia came out wearing her tee shirt and panties.

I looked at her and smiled. Then Cynthia said, “I thought this would be easier than sticking your head between my legs while I’m wearing jeans.” I nodded in agreement.

“Honey, are you in the mood for a serious conversation,” I asked her.

“Sure, Babe, what’s on your mind?” She settled in next to me with my arm around her shoulders.

“Cynthia, when would you like to get married? I don’t mean to rush you, but I do want to marry you. What are your thoughts?”

“I didn’t want to bring it up, Jack. I didn’t want you to think that I was pushing you. But, since you asked, I kind of hoped we would spend our first Thanksgiving as man and wife. If that’s too soon, just tell me. I won’t be upset.”

“Baby, I was talking to Tommy tonight. His uncle is a Minister. He said that he was sure his uncle would work with us. He might get a little fussy about a midnight celebration, though.” I told Cynthia, and she laughed.

“So that’s why he and Stacey were grinning at me all night.” She crossed her arms like she was mad.

“I should have asked you first, Lover, but the conversation just went that way, and I went with it. I would love for our first Thanksgiving to be as man and wife, Cynthia.” I hugged her close to me.

“Tommy gave me his uncle’s number. He said to call anytime. What do you think, Sweetheart?”

“I would love it, Jack. I want you forever.” She sighed her happy sigh and snuggled closer under my arm.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments