Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How It All Began - Part 2 - Jack And Cynthia

"Jack watches as his family grows"

17
6 Comments 6
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first chapter of the sequel of the "Jack and Cynthia" series. The original story begins with "How It All Began - Part 1 - Jack And Cynthia""

“Hello again.  A lot has been going on in our lives.  I thought I would start with the morning I will remember for the rest of my life.

 

“Jack?  Jack, my sweet husband,” the little voice whispered in my ear.

“Um-hum.  What does my little Mommie want?”  I’m thinking I’m going out for a Milky Way, ice cream, or dill pickles, who knows?

“The coffee is going to be a little late this morning,” she cooed.

“Did I forget to pour the water in the pot?” I wasn’t happy if that’s what happened.

“No, not the water for the coffee.  My water just broke,” the little voice continued.

“Oh, okay.  I’ll get it – WHAT!  WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY???”

“Honey, we need to go to the hospital.  We have time, but not much time I don’t think.  Our babies want to see their Mommy and Daddy,”  the little voice continued.

I got out of bed and was dressed before the bedclothes hit the mattress.  Cynthia was in her Mommy gown and robe.  It was a warm morning so she was dressed for it.  I grabbed our suitcase at the door and took it to the car.  I went back and got my precious wife.

I drove as fast as I could, but cautiously.  I pulled into the ER facility and went in for a nurse.  A nurse was heading for the door with a wheelchair.  She asked me what my emergency was.  I told her my little Momma was having our twins.  She smiled and said congratulations.

She took Cynthia into the hospital, I found a parking place and ran back to the ER.  They were admitting Cynthia with the usual ‘hurry up and wait’ procedures.  You know health insurance, always first, driver’s license you know the drill. 

I followed the nurse to the room in the maternity ward.  There was room for Cynthia and all of the necessary props for the future performance.  They asked me to step outside while she changed.  What the hell, she was naked when we started this, but okay.

When they let me back in the room, Cynthia was having a contraction.  She wasn’t happy.  The nurse stayed with her until the contraction ended.  Cynthia was lying there panting.  I walked up to the bed and took her hand.

“Hi, Baby.  I guess that was a rough one,”  I tried to sympathize.

“No, that was just a trial run.  I haven’t gotten into the thick of it yeOOOOOOW OOOOOW,” Cynthia cried out.  I held her hand and she squeezed mine for all she was worth. 

This went on and on.  I felt helpless in so many ways.  At one point, I felt bad that we started this, Cynthia cried out and brought me back to reality.

The nurse came in and looked at Cynthia.  She smiled and asked how often the contractions were coming.  I did keep track of them.  They were getting closer. 

Cynthia asked for some water, I had plenty on hand.  Including some candy for energy, soft cloths to wipe her face, and facial tissue.  At one point she was sipping her water and a very strong contraction hit.  I was able to grab the bottle and grab her hand.  Contractions make girls very strong!

Time dragged on, and Cynthia’s contractions were getting closer together.  The nurse came in at certain intervals to check her progress and the timing of the contractions.  Cynthia was going into her fifth hour of labor.

Things started to heat up when Cynthia got into the sixth hour of labor.  Her contractions were just minutes apart and Cynthia was ready to get the whole ordeal over with.  The nurse was checking when  a contraction almost brought Cynthia out of the bed.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

“OOOOO – OWWWWW – UH-UH-UH – MMMMMM -OWWWWW!” Cynthia was miserable.  After the contraction subsided, she raised her head and spoke to the nurse parked between her legs.

“What is your name, please,” she panted.

“My name is Patty.  You are doing very well, Cynthia.  You’re dilating quickly,” Patty tried to encourage Cynthia.

“Patty, would you please tell Mr. Mercer that I am never speaking to him again?  And when I get outta here, I am going to pull his balls down past his kneecaps.  OOOO – SHIT – OWWW  - AH-AH-AH-OH SHIT!”  Cynthia rarely uses language like this.

Patty looked at me and gave me a knowing smile.

Three hours later, the nurse came in and smiled a certain smile.  “Cynthia, I’m going to stay with you.  Doctor Zahara will be here shortly.”  Cynthia gave a smile of relief.

The doctor came in just at the peak of one of her strongest contractions.  He asked the nurse to move and inspected Cynthia’s progress.  He turned to the nurse and nodded his head.

“Cynthia, when you have your next one, sit up, Jack will support you and push as hard as you can.  Your firstborn is almost here.”  His voice was soft and calming.

Cynthia had to stop and breathe.  When the next one occurred, Cynthia was ready.  She took a deep breath and pushed with all her might.  When she was about ready to stop, she heard the baby cry.

Cynthia began to laugh along with the crying of our son.  Cynthia was laughing, crying and panting, “Oh Jack, how does he look?  Is he handsome?”  Cynthia panted.

After a short time, Cynthia cried out in pain.  “Oh oh! JACK – JACK HOLD ME -HOLD ME -  OOOOOO – OOOOWWWWW – UM-UM,”  Cynthia panted.

“Cynthia,” the Doctor said, “your daughter is about to arrive.  Now when you have the next one, you know what to do.”  His voice was soft and reassuring.

“Jack, it’s starting, hold me please help me bring our baby girl here,” Cynthia begged.  Her contraction started, I supported her back, and we held hands.  Cynthia inhaled and started to push.  And push she did. 

Suddenly the room was filled with our babies crying and Cynthia laughing joyfully.

“Congratulations, Cynthia.  Your babies are healthy and strong.  You have done a marvelous job bringing them into the world.  Jack thank you for being here.  I know your family will have a strong husband and father.  Congratulations.”  He left the room.

The nurses brought the babies to Cynthia for their first meal.  Cynthia looked tired but so proud.  She looked up at me and then at our two babies, she smiled, and a little tear snuck down her cheek.

“Hi Mommy,” I said to her.

“My husband, this is the best gift I could give you.  I have wanted to have your babies forever, ever since you hired me.  Now I can give back to you all of the love and devotion you have given me.  We have created a beautiful Jack and Jacqulyn.”  Cynthia was all smiles.

“They seemed to know just what to do in your arms, Honey.” I smiled.

“Oh, and HE is just like his father. H U N G R Y!”  She bent to kiss each one on the head, then I did the same. 

A nurse was still in the room.  I moved to let her do what she had to do for Cynthia and our new additions.  I was popping buttons all over the room. 

“I have to check on Cynthia and the babies.  It will take a few minutes if you don’t mind.” Patty said.

I went down the hall to the men’s room and threw some water on my face.  I made myself comfortable while I had the chance.  I looked in the mirror, I looked tired, but I felt like I could conquer the world.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments