Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 30 - Last Work Day Of The Year

"Jack is at work worrying about Cynthia's long time at the doc's"

9
3 Comments 3
518 Views 518
2.7k words 2.7k words

With the loving Cynthia and I have been enjoying, in and out of bed, it was hard as hell to go to work on the last day of the year.  But, to ease the pain, I know Cynthia is going to her OB today and I will look busy for eight hours. 

I was getting worried.  Cynthia said she would call me from the doctor’s office.  It was after one and still no call.  Nancy came in with the coffee pot.  The lady has radar, I’m sure of it.

“Are you okay, Jack?  You look worried.”  Nancy was concerned.

“Cynthia said she would call from the doctor’s when she was finished.  She had a twelve-fifteen appointment.  It’s almost one-thirty.”  I sighed heavily.

“Jack,” Nancy put her hand on my shoulder, ”when have you ever been to the doctor and he has taken you on time?  You know, they can be late, you can’t be late.” I’m certain she’s okay.  Dad.”  Nancy smiled.

“Yeah, I guess you're right.  I guess I’m getting a little overprotective of Cynthia.”  I tapped the desk with my pen.

“You couldn’t be any other way.  Not you.  Everything is fine.”  She started to leave.

“Woman’s intuition?” I called after her.

“Yep!”  She grinned and started to leave.  The phone buzzed. “See I told you.”  Nancy smiled.

“Hi, Baby.  How are my girls?”  I was so anxious.

“We are fine, Daddy.  Doc checked me up and down, inside out and everything looked very good.  Your girls are doing good.  I’m going to run by the party shop, then head home.  I’ll call you from there.  I gave you the grocery list, didn’t I?”

“Yes.  I’m going to try to sneak out about thirty minutes early.  Try, that is.  I’ll call you and let you know.”

“Okay, be careful.  I’ll call when you get home.” Cynthia ended the call.  I just kept looking at the phone.

I did get out about twenty minutes early and headed for the grocer.  When I got there, I knew the definition of a madhouse.  Everybody and their cousins were there.  Dan our meat man had the standing rib ready for me.  He’s from the old school of meat cutters.

Now to navigate the rest of the store.  Nobody uses turn signals here.  By the time I got to the checkout, I was beat.  The lady at the checkout looked tired, too.  I smiled, and she tried.

“Thank you for all you have gone through during the holidays.  I do appreciate it, seriously.”  I smiled.

She stopped and smiled back.  “Thank you, sir.  I needed that a lot.”  She started her routine again.  The young guy bagging must have thought I was Joe Weight Lifter.  Just what I needed at the end of the year, was a hernia.

When I got home, I took the first load up to the apartment.  Cynthia had some jazzy music going.  She was in the kitchen singing and humming.  Then she turned and saw me.

“Jack! Holy cow, do you want me to come help you?  How much more do you have?” 

I said to her in a high, squeaky voice, “No honey, I’m fine.”  Cynthia put her hands on her hips and shook her head.

“Seriously, Cynthia.  I have one more load and that’s all.  You don’t need to be in the cold or carrying heavy bags.”  I’ll be right back up.

“Honey, I’m pregnant not an inva ... oh, never mind.  You wouldn’t listen anyway.”  She gave me a loving smile.

When I returned with the last of the groceries, I was met with a warm kiss and a cold beer.  Ya can’t go wrong with that.  I hung my coat in the closet and sat at the table.  Watching Cynthia is an experience.  One bag at a time, the groceries were put away.  It was done in record time.  I thought to myself, she didn’t need the training; I did.

I looked into the living room; she had some of the decorations up.  She never ceases to amaze me. 

“Hun?  I soup again tonight, okay?  I just ran out of time.”  She was closing the fridge for the last time.

“Cynthia, how about this? You go for a nice hot shower and relax, then I’ll do the same.  I’ll call Pizza at your Door and order in.  What do you think?”  By the look on her face, I knew I had a sale.

“I have the most wonderful and caring husband in the world.  I would appreciate that, Baby.  Can we get a pepperoni?  That sounds good for some reason.”

“One pepperoni pizza for the beautiful lady, coming right up.”  Cynthia headed for the shower, I grabbed another beer and my phone. 

“Pizza at your door.  How are you, Jack?  What can I bring you?”

“Hey, Jimmy.  How about a large pepperoni?”

“Done.  Hey, about your beer?  Need a twelve?”

“Sure, Jimmy, bring it along.  It won’t go to waste.” We ended the call.

By the time I got in the shower and out, the doorbell was ringing.  Right on time.  One hour.  I don’t know how he does it.”

Cynthia came into the living room and tried to take the pizza.  Not this time, Mommy.

“No, this is one time I will wait on you.  Now, Mrs. Langdon, if you would make yourself comfortable in the living room, I will bring the paper plates and a beverage for you.  What is your preference?”  I was waiting for a bit of a struggle here.

“Tonight, I will let you do that.  But only this one time.  Maybe.  Cynthia smiled and sat on the couch.  I brought the plates and her beer.  Then we sat down to our Pizza at your Door delight.

Cynthia was looking a little sleepy.  She leaned against my arm and put her hand on my lap.  Our fingers intertwined and moved back and forth together.  She gave a heavy sigh and put her head on my arm.

“Jack, I’ve been thinking all day about how all of this happened in a year.  I am so amazed at how we have evolved, together.  From our first meeting, now I am carrying our baby.  Sometimes I think it’s all a dream.  Then I look into your eyes and see your love, then I know it’s real.”

“I’m not sure how it all started anymore, Sweetheart.  I guess I loved you from our first meeting.  Now, you are giving me a wonderful gift, our daughter.  There is nothing more I could want as a man.  You give me everything.”  I kissed the top of her head.  She snuggled closer.

“Would you like to go to bed, Honey?  You’ve had a busy day.  And you will be busy all day tomorrow.  You have the apartment looking like a party already.”

“Yeah, I would like to lay down.  I don’t mind doing things for us.  I can’t wait to put the rib roast in the oven.  Do you have to go tomorrow? I’ve lost track.”

“No, you’re stuck with me all day.  If you need something, I can go out and get it.”

AmaiaTaylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaiaTaylor

“I think I have everything for tomorrow night and the party on New Year's Day.  But thank you.”

We got up and headed for the bedroom.  Cynthia made a stop in the little girl’s room, I turned the bedclothes down.  She came out wearing her oversized tee shirt with a smile.

“That’s a big smile for a little girl.”

She chuckled, “It won’t be long, this tee shirt will fit properly.”  She laughed a little.

“You’re going to get that big with our daughter?”  How would I know how big a lady gets during her pregnancy?

“I might.  You can’t tell how big I will get with what I have growing in there.”  Cynthia grinned, got into bed, and pushed me to lie down.  “You can still make love to me tonight,” she whispered.

“Tonight, let’s do this.  You come over here and make love to me.  Now cuddle close and rest your head on my shoulder.  Comfy?”

“Yes, very.”  She cooed.

Within minutes, my little lady was fast asleep.  It was amazing the peace I left.  Listening to her breathing softly.  Feeling her breasts rise and fall as she slept was amazing.  I wondered if our little girl was in there sleeping, too. 

I fell into a peaceful sleep.

I don’t know how long I slept when I felt Cynthia move.  She was getting out of bed.

“We have to go potty,” she smiled and went into the bathroom.  I chuckled at the word “we”.

When she came back, we got into our traditional sleeping position.  All of us went back to sleep.

I was in a sound sleep when I felt two fingers opening my boxers.  It wasn’t long before my cock was wrapped in her warm fingers.  I opened one eye to find Cynthia looking at me with an impish grin.

“Hi Baby,” I said.

“HI.  Someone is lonesome.  She wants her playmate.”  Cynthia cooed as he played with my cock.

“You know what will happen if you wake him up, right?”  I teased.

“Right!” Cynthia responded in a sultry tone.

I went to pull off her panties, but I was too late; they were gone.  But I had rolled over just enough for her to get a good grip on my boxers.  Gone in a flash.  She rolled me on my back and straddled my legs.  With a sultry smile on her face, she began pumping my cock with her hand.  I was hard as a rock in a flash.

“Mmm, my toy.  My pleasure pole.  My man.  She wants him; she misses him.”  Cynthia purred.

She raised just enough to slip my cock between her pussy lips.  She put just the head into her wet pussy, then guided it back and forth between her pussy lips.  She had her eyes locked on mine the entire time.  That made everything more erotic.

She released my cock and then lowered herself onto it.  She slid up and down on my cock while it lay on my stomach.  Cynthia purred and cooed as she slid on my cock.  When she was ready, she picked up my cock and placed it at her opening.

Slowly she lowered herself onto my cock. When she had it completely inside of her, she sighed and jiggled her tits at me.  I reached for them, and she leaned forward to let me grab them.  She put her arms on me for balance.  I squeezed her tits, and her hips gyrated on my cock. 

“More?” Cynthia teased.

She lowered herself a little more, just enough that I could lick her nipples.  I raised my head and sucked her tit; she moaned with delight when my tongue flicked her nipple.  But then she sat up and put her hands on her hips.

She shook her finger at me like I was a bad boy, and then she began her belly dance.  She had my cock buried in her pussy, and as she swiveled and rocked her hips, my cock bounced off of the pussy walls.  I went to grab her, but she waved that naughty boy finger at me again. 

She rocked harder on my cock.  Cynthia raised her arms over her head and let her tits swing in time with her hips.  The sexual and sensual scene was making me hotter by the minute.  Her face was red and damp.  Her eyes were closed and I could feel her warm pussy juice dribble down my cock.

Cynthia put her hands on my chest again and rocked harder and harder.  She was panting and groaning with pleasure.  Then it came.  I felt her pussy squirt her cum all over my groin.  I grabbed her nipples.  Cynthia yelped, and another shot of cum squirted out of her.   After a couple of more times, Cynthia had finally finished her orgasm.

She lay on top of me, panting and purring.  I could feel her heart pounding and she recovered from her climax.  My cock was so rigid, it refused to leave her pussy.  Her head was on my shoulder and she was facing me.

She whispered in my ear, “Now.  Take me any way you want.  It’s your turn to cum and I want to feel you in me.”  She moved to lie next to me, my cock popped out of her pussy.

Cynthia was lying on her back.  Her expression was pure sex.  Her breathing was still heavy and watching her tits rise and fall was arousing me more.  She spread her legs, and I knelt between them.  I grabbed Cynthia’s legs and pulled her hot ass up to me.

When I got her close enough, I guided the head of my cock into her pussy, then pulled her up onto it.  She put her hands above her head, she was giving me full access to any part of her I wanted.  I bent over to put my hands on the bed, and it pushed my cock into her.  Cynthia mewed with delight.

I sucked on her tit and began pumping my cock in and out of her.  I squeezed the other tit and firmly massaged it.  After a while, I switched.  I was pumping her with a long, firm stroke.  My orgasm was boiling in my balls.  Cynthia cooed and purred under me and began to squirm.

I sat up and grabbed her legs.  I started pounding in and out of Cynthia.  She moaned and squirmed under me; her moaning was getting louder.  Her body started to stiffen, and her breathing was rapid.  Then I felt her cum squirt my body again.  It worked as a catalyst.

The cum shot through my cock and splatter the inside of her pussy.  She would groan a she felt each load of cum soak her pussy.  Our sex juices spilled between her ass cheeks and on the bed.  We pushed one another to the limit, neither of us had any more cum.  My balls were emptied, and we were exhausted.

I lay next to Cynthia.  She rolled into my arm and put her hand on my chest.  We were still breathing a little heavy.  One body comforted the other as we began to relax for our sex.  We both let out a heavy sigh at the same time.  It made us chuckle.

I looked down at Cynthia at the same time she looked up, so we kissed a soft, loving kiss.  I held her closer and she snuggled into my body a little more.   I chuckled a little.

“What’s funny,” she asked and cuddled up again.

“Is she still lonesome?” 

“She’s sleeping,” Cynthia giggled.

We eventually fell asleep.  Again.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments