Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 24 - Main Street

"Jack and Cynthia look for more Christmas"

16
6 Comments 6
692 Views 692
2.7k words 2.7k words

The day was sunny and crisp. Cynthia was buttoned up to her eyes and my coat was zipped to my chin. Main Street looked like a Winter Wonderland. At the end of the street, in the cul d’ sac was Santa’s Village. Memories of my Mom and Dad floated through my mind. After all of these years, I still miss them.

I was at my grandparents in a different state when the storm hit. My house and memories, there was nothing but rubble left. I’ve not been a fan of Christmas since. But Cynthia has brought a new life to the Season. She has brought some of the love and happiness back. Now I can concentrate on our first Christmas. I want it to be the best for us.

Main Street is a haven for Cynth, I mean shoppers. I watched my bride return to being a young girl. She was in awe of everything. She had to peek into the shop’s window before deciding to go in. She would look in and then turn to me. I just smiled and nodded my head.

“Jack, oh Babe, it has been so long since I have done this. This is wonderful. I am having a wonderful Christmas. Are you?”

“Let me put it this way, Sweetie, it has been a long time since I have been this happy at Christmas. You have brought Christmas back into my heart. I am having a great time, mostly from watching you.” She hugged me and rushed into her next adventure.

Cynthia came out of the shop, just in time to see two of the ladies I work with. Janet and Kathy had just approached me.

“Hey Jack, getting into the Christmas spirit? This is the place to have it happen,” Janet’s voice was almost giddy.

“Absolutely,” Kathy added, “it’s not a Christmas until I make my way down Main Street.”

Cynthia was walking out of the store with a small package in her hand.

“Janet, Kathy it’s great to see you again. Enjoying Main Street?” Cynthia giggled.

“Yes, and we finally get to see the new Mrs. Langdon up close and personal. Cynthia, you are a lucky girl. Everyone at work loves working with Jack.” Kathy was bragging.

“He’s very good to me. I’ve never been happier. Are either of you going home for Christmas?” Cynthia is very easy to talk to.

Janet smiled, “My family lives here. It isn’t a big family, so we go to Grandma’s house. She makes a Christmas pie to die for.”

Kathy jumped in, “I am going home. Our family is quite large. All of the girls are somewhat prolific. I haven’t met the right person to make prolific yet.” She laughed.

“We are looking for our first Christmas ornament. We got a tree from a small Church. The Minister was grateful. It’s not a Charlie Brown tree, but a close cousin,” Cynthia laughed, “and we even found a box of unopened tinsel.”

“If you want,” Janet and Kathy started talking together, “Oops, sorry Janet. Go ahead”

“Thanks, if it’s your first ornament you want, you HAVE to go to Santa’s Village. Trust me, you will find YOUR ornament.” Janet sounded excited.

“And they will personalize it for you, right there,” Kathy added. “Don’t forget to get your picture taken with Santa, and tell them it’s your first Christmas.”

Janet chimed in, “We won’t tell you. You’ll have to find out for yourselves.”

“I’m getting a little hungry, would you girls like to join us for lunch? My Santa is buying,” Cynthia offered.

“No, but thank you. Hey, you are coming to the Christmas party on Saturday, aren’t you? I know you usually show up for a short time, Jack,” Janet said.

My turn, “Yes, we will be there. This year, I will be able to enjoy the festivities with the good people I work with and my bride. Oh, yes, I am proud.”

“That's obvious,” Kathy and the girls giggled.

“See you Saturday,” and the girls continued on their way.

Cynthia and I went straight to Santa’s Village. The place was lined with people. They had plenty of staff ready to assist. Cynthia told a young lady we were looking for our ornament. She showed us an entire island devoted to first-year celebration.

Cynthia and I found our ornament. She was head over heels with it. We went to the stand to have it personalized. The young man was very kind and patient.

“It will be a few minutes for your ornament to be finished. Please go with Suzy to meet Santa.” He smiled and Suzy escorted us behind the village façade. There he was, Santa.

“So, this is your first Christmas,” he smiled. “Well, Ho Ho Ho, you must have a special memory. Sit up here with me.”

We stepped up onto the platform and sat behind Santa. We were told to look to our left and wave. I sat behind Cynthia and looked around her. Santa grabbed the reigns, turned to his left, and waved with us. There was a soft flash of light.

“Now, here is a twenty-five-dollar gift certificate. It’s good at any shop on Main Street. Have a wonderful first Christmas and many, many more, Cynthia and Jack.” We looked at each other. How did he know our names? Of course, he’s Santa Claus.

We returned to the stand to get our ornament. They did a perfect job. Then Suzy handed us an envelope. It was marked ‘Do Not Open Until Christmas’ and signed by Santa Claus. We looked at the curious envelope and then left Santa’s Village with our first ornament and a present from Santa.

There was a little dinette we passed on our way to the car. It was jammed with people. Cynthia groaned. “How about the Kopper Kettle, or I can make something at home for us.”

“I think we could use a little service, we’ve walked virtually all of Main Street and the Kopper Kettle is basically on our way home. My vote is the bar.” I put my arm around Cynthia.

“That sounds wonderful.” We headed there.

Emily met us at the door and led us to our table. The bar was fairly empty, and the quiet was appreciated. Our drinks arrived and we settled in for a leisurely afternoon. Cynthia showed Emily our ornament. Emily loved it. She told Emily we were going to chill for a while, then order. Emily smiled and walked off.

“Cutie, I thought about taking the week off, but the project that will start next year, I want to look at it very closely. I don’t need another fiasco like this last one.”

“Jack, I understand. I might go out and get a couple more decorations for our apartment. And I will be home to make you dinner like I should. I am still mad at myself.” Cynthia’s face was red.

“Baby, you were decorating our tree and making our home beautiful for our Christmas. There is no reason for you to be mad at yourself.” I tried to calm her.

“Next I’ll wind up burning the damn thing for not paying attention.” She was still upset.

“Cynthia,” I said in a stern tone.

“What? ” (sniff)

“I love you.” I held her hand across the table and smiled at her. She tried to smile back.

Emily came by the table for our order. She looked at Cynthia’s sad face. Then looked at me.

“My sweet bride is mad at herself for not being more perfect.” Cynthia looked at me and started to blush.

KassandraKat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KassandraKat

Emily asked if we wanted our sampler platter, and we agreed. She had brought another round of drinks for us. She is an excellent server. She gave Cynthia an extra smile.

Since we had no more shopping to do, we casually ate our food and talked about our first Christmas. Cynthia’s mood was getting better. She is hard on herself. It’s no wonder the clients wanted her for their maid. I wanted her for my wife. I WIN!!

On our way back to the car, we passed a small jewelry shop. Each time we passed it, Cynthia slowed to look in the window. My guess was the necklace on display. The proprietor happened to see us and smiled. We waved and turned to leave. I motioned to the gentleman, he smiled and took the necklace out of the window.

Back at the apartment, we decided a good hot shower and Christmas music was in order. I found the music and Cyntia readied for her shower. I was in the bedroom, taking my shoes off, when Cynthia called from the bathroom.

“Baby, are you there?”

“Yes, what do you need, Sweetie?” I heard giggling. Someone is playful.

“Go back into the living room, please. I just need a few more minutes.” More giggling.

“Sure, let me know what you want me to do. I’ll get our beverages for us.” It’s not easy talking through a door.

“That’s perfect,” Cynthia was chuckling.

A few minutes went by, then I heard her go into the spare bedroom. “Okay, Jack. You can go for your shower and shave now. Just leave my beer on the table.” My little imp is up to something.

I finished in the bathroom and went into the living room. Standing by our tree was a little lady with elf ears, hair in pigtails, her face painted with freckles and rosy cheeks. She had painted her tits red and her nipples, white. A candy cane started at her pubic hair and the crook was just under her tits with a sprig of mistletoe.

“Hi Santa,” her little voice giggled. “I’m Sindy elf, spelled S-i-n-d-y. The colors are flavored and edible. Wanna play under the mistletoe?” Her voice became sultry.

“What about Mrs. Claus?” I teased her.

“I spiked her hot cocoa. She won’t bother us. From what I can see, your candy cane needs to be licked.”

Cynthia sauntered up to me; she put her hands on both of my sides. They slid down my body as Cynthia began to kneel in front of me. She held my ass cheeks and slowly swallowed my growing cock. Her head bobbed slowly up and down my shaft. She looked up at me, smiling, Ooo, Santa Baby, then my cock disappeared into her mouth again.

I put my hand on her head, Cynthia pushed on my ass and my cock went to her throat. She ran her tongue up and down the length of it. She pulled back a little, then used her tongue just under my cock head. She was short-circuiting my entire system.

I put my hands on her shoulders and brought her to her feet. I wrapped her in my arms and we kissed as though it was our first kiss. I ran my hand up and down her back and Cynthia purred her approval.

She lifted her tit to my mouth and said, “Santa, please try my peppermint drops. They were made just for you to enjoy any way you want.” Cynthia’s voice was erotic.

I began to lightly suck on the peppermint drop she held for me. Cynthia began to mew at my touches. She reached for my cock and wrapped her warm fingers around it.

“Mmmm, Santa. Try the other one,” she suggested.

I switched to her other tit and gave it the same soft tongue. Cynthia threw her head back as she slowly drew in her breath and exhaled, "Feels so good," and she pushed my face into the tit. I enjoyed her peppermint drops to my heart's content. Cynthia moaned and mewed at my touches.

I got on my knees and began enjoying her candy cane. I slowly licked and kissed my way around the crook and to the cane. Cynthia was whimpering as my tongue and lips tried to erase the candy cane as I had done to her peppermint drops.

“Santa,” she panted, “the mistletoe.” She whimpered, “Kiss my mistletoe, please, Santa. I’ve been a good girl, um – ung. Mmmm, oooh, aaaah Santa.” I got up and laid Cynthia on the couch.

I opened her legs and tenderly licked her pussy lips. She groaned and pushed my head into her pussy. I pushed her legs back and sucked her lips into my mouth. Cynthia whimpered with pleasure as my tongue moved between her pussy lips, licking and sucking them.

I grabbed for her tits, and Cynthia started to squirm as I firmly squeezed them and squeezed her nipples between my fingers. Cynthia was beginning to feel the strain of her orgasm as her body began to shake. The sweet pussy juice was flowing more, which meant she was very close.

Cynthia arched her back and groaned a long, low groan. The cum shot from her pussy, flooding my face. I sucked and lapped her pussy lips and then her clit. Cynthia yelled and pushed me hard against her body. Her cum continued to squirt from her.

Cynthia squirmed and groaned as I continued to lick and suck her pussy. She pushed her pelvis against my face and held my face against her pussy. Then Cynthia let out a long, low moan and pushed me away from her.

Cynthia covered her peppermint candies. She lay there, panting and whimpering. After a few minutes, she looked up at me.

“Did Sindy make Santa a little happy?” She whispered.

“Very much so.” I smiled and licked my lips.

“Now, Little Sindy wants to make Santa very, very happy.” She whispered.

She had me lay on my back. She fixed the pillow so I would be comfortable then positioned herself between my legs. When she was happy, she wrapped her fingers around my cock and pulled the skin back. She pursed her lips and slid them over my cock head. It felt like I was entering a very tight pussy.

Cynthia slowly sucked up and down my cock. Every stroke was enhanced by her tonguing me. She had me so crazy, I had two fistfuls of bedclothes. When she stopped, she wrapped her fingers around me and smiled. Then smiled at me and licked my head like a lollipop.

Cynthia moved from between my legs and straddled my body. Her expression was pure lust. She hovered over my cock and then lowered herself just enough to admit my cock head. She did this several times, I was losing my mind. She aimed my cock at her pussy and slammed her body against mine. The feeling was insane.

Then Little Sindy started her belly dance with my cock buried into her. My balls were at the boiling point. She had my cock bouncing off of the walls of her pussy. She would stop but then rock back and forth on my shaft and then return to her belly dance.

I tried to roll her over but she stopped me.

“I want my Lover’s cum to cover my insides. I want to feel his love and give him mine. I want this to be your best Christmas ever.”

Cynthia began to ride up and down on my cock, there was nothing I could do. I shot load after load after load deep inside of Cynthia. She made me cum until my balls had emptied into her. It was the best loving I had ever had. I collapsed into the bed.

My cock was getting smaller inside of her. She got off of me and lay next to me. I put my arm around her shoulders, her head rested on mine. I pulled her soft naked body against mine. Her body was hot and her breathing was still a little heavy.

My little elf fell asleep cuddled under my arm.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments