Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 23 - Christmas Is Coming

11
5 Comments 5
600 Views 600
2.2k words 2.2k words

We got up early the following morning, we wanted to get to Main Street as close to opening time as possible. I made the coffee, and Cynthia got ready. Such a beautiful woman. While she fixed breakfast, I shaved and got ready. We had a quick breakfast and out the door we went.

We passed a Church’s Toy Land. They had Christmas decorations for sale. We looked at each other and I pulled into the nearly vacant parking lot. They had a small fire pit and offered cocoa. The Minister was a stout man with red apple cheeks. Give him a white beard, a pipe, and a red suit even Scrooge would believe.

Cynthia was looking around at the decorations. The offerings weren’t new but the look in Cynthia’s eyes said they were. I let her roam through the aisles and I talked with the Minister. The hope in his voice was amazing.

Cynthia saw the Minister and me talking, she motioned for me to come to her. From her motions, you would think she had found a pot of gold. I started to the back of the lot where she was standing.

She was standing by an undecorated gently worn artificial tree. It came with a stand and a look of hope. Cynthia looked at me, “Jack, can we take him home? He’s such a cute little tree. We can put some lights on him and small ornaments and tinsel. It will be just like an old home Christmas tree.” Her eyes glistened like a young girl's.

“If you can find the ornaments for him, (I didn’t know artificial trees had a gender), we can take him home.”

I walked to the front of the lot and got a cup of cocoa. It was rich and delicious. Nice and warm against the chill of the day. The Minister looked over at me and smiled.

Cynthia found three boxes of ornaments, well for what she combined, a string of light, we didn’t know if they worked, and a box of tinsel. Who has tinsel anymore? She called me to tell me where she had her purchases. I walked back there and they sent a young man with us.

While the young attendant put our purchases in the car, under strict supervision, I might add, the Minister and I discussed finances.

“Well, Sir. What is the grand total,” I chuckled.

“How does fifteen dollars sound, Jack?” He smiled.

“Sold, Reverand.” I handed him the bills and headed for the car. He called after me.

“Jack, wait, you gave me too much, Jack!” I stopped and approached the Minister.

“Didn’t you say the items were worth fifteen dollars?”

“I did, but,” I interrupted him.

“Fifteen dollars to you, Sir, but the look on my new bride’s face, is priceless. Please, take the fifteen dollars for the Christmas lot. If someone is a little short of money for something, give them a little help. Merry Christmas, Reverand.”

“Thank you so much, Jack. Oh, and stop in and see us anytime. Every day is kind of like Christmas inside.” We shook hands and I went back to the car.

“Everything Okay, Baby?” Cynthia was smiling from ear to ear.

“Yes, Cynthia. It’s more than Okay, Now, Main Street, or home?”

“Oh, let’s go home and see how it looks. Maybe we will go to Main Street later but I want to see how he looks in our living room.” I headed for the apartment still trying to figure out how she knows it’s a “he”.

We got everything in the apartment. Cynthia sorted her purchases into little sections. I put the tree in the stand and the window. There was an abridged version of the “little to the left, then little to the right” game. Cynthia could now trim her tree.

I provided the musical entertainment. The weird thing was that the first song that came on was “O Tennenbaum”. Christmas magic, I guess. A fuzzy tree has replaced me. It was a joy watching Cynthia trim her tree.

After the last strand of tinsel had been placed, it was time for the photo shoot. Cynthia changed into her reindeer sweatshirt for the event. She stood beside her tree, the music filled the apartment with Christmas as I took pictures of my beautiful bride.

Cynthia was sending pictures to Allison and Stacey and texting back and forth. I called A Slice of Italy and ordered an extra-large meat lovers' pizza. Breakfast was ancient history by now.

Cynthia stood back, admiring her work. She did a wonderful job with her little homeless tree. She nodded her head in satisfaction, sat on the couch and the doorbell rang. Talk about timing. I paid the driver and put the pizza on the coffee table.

“OH MY GOD! I forgot to make your dinner. Jack, I am so sorry. I got so caught up in our little tree that,” I stopped her.

“Hold on, Little One. You are making our home a Christmas wonderland. You are quite artistic. You have made me very proud and happy. But now, I would like you to sit and have something to eat. I’ll get a beer for us,” Cynthia jumped up.

“Oh, no, please. It’s bad enough that I didn’t make dinner for my husband, I should at least bring your beer. Jack, I am so sorry.” I motioned for her to come to me.

Cynthia walked over to me with the saddest expression I have ever seen on her. I had her bend over my lap, then I gave her butt a massage. When she stood up, she was smiling but still had a sad look.

“Now, you have been punished,” I teased her.

She walked into the kitchen with a frown and rubbed her butt, but she was giggling.

Cynthia returned with our beer and sat next to me. She reached for a piece of pizza, put it on a paper plate, and handed it to me. She treats me like a king. I was enjoying watching her create her little tree.

“Jack, can we go to Main Street tomorrow? I want to get our first Christmas ornament. And I want to get one for every year to remind us of our Christmas’ together. And maybe go through some of the little shops. I bet they are very pretty at Christmas.”

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

“A great idea or, I should say, ideas. Getting our first ornament and then perusing Main Street. I haven’t been down there in years. I hope not much has changed.” Cynthia’s smile was soft and gentle.

“You are a softy, aren't you, Jack? You are with me, that’s for sure. Even Stacey and Allison have said something. I am so lucky.” She wrapped her arms around me, cooed, and then rested her head on my chest.

“Cynthia, you have made my world a wonderland from your first day here. I would watch you do things and just go crazy inside. So many times, I wanted to just grab you and make love to you.

When I came to my senses and realized I was in love with you, it wasn’t because of any one thing. You ARE beautiful, smart, very funny, wonderful to talk with, and yes very, very sensual. There isn’t a thing about you I don’t love.

I want to tell you something I never thought I would say to a woman. I adore you, Cynthia. Thank you for marrying me. I don’t know what I would do without you. You have so many cute ways about you, I would die without them.”

She pressed her head against my chest and hugged me tighter. She sighed and squeezed me again.

“You have made every dream I had as a little girl come true. I may get a little crazy sometimes, but it’s because you make me feel so happy inside. I was sure you would be willing to go to Main Street, but not just to please me. But your love for us. My husband, my knight in aluminum foil.” She looked up at me and we kissed.

“Sweetie, do you want to shower, and then we can work on the tree a little more?” I was still holding her.

“Mmmm, a shower sounds good. Do you want to go first?” She asked with a sly grin.

“The water bill was pretty high last month. Do you think we should try to conserve water?” I picked up her sensual suggestion.

“I’m sorry, Jack. I promise to be better,” she started to push my tee shirt over my head.

Cynthia ran her hands over my chest kissing it from time to time. She cradled my face in her soft hands, closed her eyes, and pressed her lips against mine. She whimpered slightly as our kiss lingered.

She stepped back from me and removed her top slowly. She turned away from me and unhooked her bra. She let the straps sensually drop from her shoulders. Then she turned to face me. She waited for a few long seconds, then let the bra drop to the floor.

I hugged her against me, our bare bodies sending sexual signs back and forth. Cynthia looked up at me, her eyes were saying Take me. She slowly ran her tongue over her moist lips and pulled me down to kiss me.

“Jack, you will never know what you do to me. I have trouble catching my breath, my heart beats so hard, and I feel hot all over. My body starts to tremble and I get so wet, wanting you.”

I cradled Cynthia in my arms and walked to our bedroom. She rested her head against me. I gently let her feet touch the floor. I pushed her pants to the floor and held them as she stepped out of them. She did the same for me but knelt on the floor.

I looked down at Cynthia as she ever so slowly covered my cock with her mouth. Her tender lips wrapped around my growing cock and her tongue began to inspect every part of it. I put my hands on her head as her lips found the base of my cock.

She pulled the skin back on my cock and moaned quietly. Her head slowly bobbed up and down on my cock. She massaged my ass cheeks which made it more arousing. She would have my entire shaft in her mouth and her tongue would massage up and down the sides and circle my cock head.

Cynthia stood up and reached into the shower. As she adjusted the temperature, I was behind her sliding my cock between her ass cheeks. She looked over her shoulders with a smile of wanting. I held my cock and rubbed it between her pussy lips. She was so wet, it was easy to slide it into her. Cynthia whimpered.

She pulled off of my cock and took my hand. She stood under the shower and enticed me to join her. When I got in the shower, Cynthia bent over and I reinserted my cock in her pussy. She slid back and forth, the muscles of her pussy stroking my aching cock.

I intercepted her swinging tits and squeezed them. Cynthia groaned with desire, her passion was rising. I massaged her tits and rolled her nipples between my fingers. Her body was starting to shake and her breathing was heavier.

She pulled away from me, turned, and lifted her leg for me to grab. Then she lifted the other leg. I slowly lowered her onto my cock. Cynthia whimpered as my cock filled her pussy and her clit pressed against my body.

Cynthia rode my cock with long, sensual strokes. She looked into my eyes with the expression of a woman wanting to fulfill her lust. Her body began to shake and she started panting. When the first stream of cum squirted from her pussy, Cynthia’s body stiffened like she was using it to squirt the cum with as much power as her pussy could force.

Cynthia started to tremble, her breathing slowing. She had ridden out her orgasm. I started lifting her up and down on my cock. When the first burst of hot cum shot into her, Cynthia moaned loudly and whimpered. With each shot of sperm hitting her cervix, Cynthia purred and whimpered with joy.

She had drained my balls but her pussy refused to release me. Her legs tightened around my waist and her arms relaxed around my neck. She looked into my eyes with the love and adoration any man would die for.

We dried one another and got into bed. Cynthia scooted her butt against me and I caressed her tit. I realized more of how much love this woman was capable of. I hope I can be the same for her.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments