Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 20 - Wedding Plans

"Our couple plan for their special day"

23
5 Comments 5
931 Views 931
2.7k words 2.7k words

Early the next morning, when I woke up, Cynthia wasn’t in bed. I listened for her in the bathroom, but nothing. Then I heard her getting cups from the cupboard. Something is on her mind or she would still be in bed with me.

When Cynthia came in with the coffee, she had a concerned expression. She was still in her tee shirt and I could see the wheels turning behind her beautiful eyes. She handed a cup of coffee to me and then hers. She crawled into bed again.

“Jack, be honest with me. Thanksgiving is only three and a half weeks away. Do you feel like I’m pushing the marriage? You bought my contract, gave me a credit card without restrictions, and more love than any woman could dream of getting. I don’t want to ruin it.”

“Cynthia, Baby, I fell in love with you when I laid eyes on you. I want us to be married. I want us to spend our first Thanksgiving together, not next year. Pushing marriage? Honey, nothing could be farther from the truth. I can’t wait to put your wedding ring on your finger.” I was holding her hands and looking straight at her.

“Could I see my ring?” she sheepishly asked.

“No, Baby. Not until the Minister gives the word to put it on your finger. I am jumping sideways to see the look on your face. And then to see your face when he says we are man and wife.”

Cynthia gave me her pouty look.

“When are you going to call him? He is probably holding services now.” Cynthia was getting excited.

“I will call him mid-afternoon; services should be done then. When are you going to look for your dress?”

Cynthia’s face turned red, and she tried to hide behind her cup of coffee. She looked into her cup, but not at me. Okay, something is hidden in the woodshed. I looked at her.

“Cynthia.”

“Yes,” her little voice answered.

“Is there something you want to tell me?”

“No,” responded the little voice.

“Cynthia!” I said sternly with a smile.

“Well, see, the way it was, a, how it started,” I interrupted her.

“Cynthia?”

“Allison and I were talking about two weeks ago. The subject of us getting married came up. Before I knew what had happened, Stacey, Allison and I went out the next day and I found my dress. It’s at Stacey’s, so you couldn’t sneak a peek at it.” The little voice whispered as it sunk behind the coffee cup.

All I could do was look at the woman I love and chuckle.

We finished our coffee and relaxed a bit longer. Cynthia got up and went to the kitchen to fix a brunch; I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. When I came out, Cynthia was putting out a pair of boxers; she was still in her tee shirt. I was just long enough to cover her little butt.

The sausage and eggs hit the table, nice and hot as always. Cynthia topped off my coffee; I wrapped my arm around her waist and hugged her. She smiled and kissed the top of my head.

When we finished, Cynthia went to put her dishes in the sink. I took mine and put them in the sink; she turned and gave me a “mean” look. I just took her in my arms and kissed her soft lips. Cynthia moaned when our lips parted and sighed as he looked at me.

“Where did that come from? I told you, I take care of the kitchen, but if you’re going to act like that, woah! Every time you touch me, I want to melt into you. My sweet, loving man.”

Cynthia finished in the kitchen and ran to the bedroom to make the bed. She returned to the living room with her hands on her hips and all smiles.

“Well,” I said in my defense, “you won’t let me help in the kitchen, so I made the bed.” I smiled.

“Yes, and I know it’s going to get messed up before bedtime with you around,” she giggled.

“Honey, I’m going to try to call Reverand Watkins now. I’ll put him on speakerphone.”

After three rings, a lady’s voice answered. “St. Mark’s Church. This is Mrs. Watkins; how can I help you?” She had a very tender and soft voice.

“Mrs. Watkins, this is Jack Langdon and Cynthia Evans. I have you on speakerphone. I am calling to ask when it would be possible to talk to the Reverand about a wedding. Maybe before Thanksgiving, maybe?” I tried to ease into it.

Mrs. Watkins chuckled. “Tommy said we would hear from you pretty soon. That was three hours ago. Let me ask Reverand when he would be available to talk to you.”

Then this rich baritone voice came over the phone, “I have the afternoon open. How about three o’clock here at the Rectory?” Cynthia was nodding her head vigorously.

“Outstanding!” I almost yelled. “We will be there. Thank you, Sir.” Our call ended.

I was smiling as I put my phone down and turned to Cynthia. She looked like she was in shock.

“Hey, Cutie. What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know why, but suddenly I’m scared. Jack, hold me, please,” she was shaking.

“Cynthia, why are you scared? We love each other and this is what we wanted, right? I promise to be the best husband I can be for you.” I was holding her with my arm wrapped around her shoulder.

“It’s an odd feeling. When I was your maid, I loved you from afar, I guess you would say. Then you said you wanted me for your lady, you hold me and tell me you love me. And I can feel that love. But what if I, a – I mean, oh Jack, I don’t know. I just never want to disappoint you, like you have never disappointed me.” Cynthia was close to tears.

“Cutie, you would never disappoint me. We may go through some tough times, but we’ll do it together. I think we both want the same things. We have a beautiful home, thanks to you. You make every minute of every day so happy for me, and I hope I do the same for you.”

“Oh, God, Jack, you do, so help me, you do. But what if I can’t, you know? What if I can’t give you a baby? I want to give you everything a man deserves. Everything. But if I can’t,” Cynthia started to cry. I held her and squeezed her to me.

“Aw, Cynthia. Just having you is everything in this world that I need. I love you, and to know you love me that much. Baby, that IS everything.”

“But Stacey, oh, ooh, never mind.” Cynthia clammed up.

“Now I get it. I guess she is going to surprise Tommy, right?”

“Yes, oh God, Jack, don’t say anything, please. I swore a pinky swear with Stacey.”

“I swear on our love, I’ll not say a word to a living soul.”

Promptly at three, I pressed the doorbell of the Rectory. Mrs. Watkins let us in and took us to the Reverand’s study. This guy must read while he is asleep. When he walked in, his head just cleared the top of the jamb. In a fight, I’d want him on my side.

I stood up, and he and I shook hands, and then he gently held Cynthia’s hand for a second. Mrs. Watkins asked if we would like tea, and we agreed, and she left the study.

“This is pretty comical,” Reverand started, “Tommy called just before the second service and said you would be calling soon. Well, this is soon enough we go by His time. You two make a very handsome couple. Now, you want to be married for Thanksgiving, right?”

SierraRain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SierraRain

Cynthia spoke up, “Yes, please. Jack and I have talked about it over and over. If it is possible, I want to be his wife for Thanksgiving.”

“Jack, what are your thoughts?” The Reverand turned to me.

“I’ve been in love with Cynthia since the first time I saw her. I would love to share Thanksgiving as husband and wife. Maybe that is selfish, but I want her as my bride.” I was proud.

Reverand chuckled, “Wanting to be married to a person you truly love on any day is not selfish. It shows a person is willing to give everything for the person she or he loves. That’s not being selfish. I have a proposition for you two.”

Cynthia and I looked at each other, and then at Reverand. “Sure, Sir. We are open to any ideas.”

“Okay,” he said with a wide grin. “My sermon on Thanksgiving is about gifts. Giving of oneself to another is a wonderful gift. A man promising to love and care for a woman, and a woman giving herself to her husband in such a wonderful gift. I think it is the first Gift He gave us. Adam and Eve.

What would you say to have your wedding ceremony on Thanksgiving Day during my sermon? It would fit so perfectly into my sermon. Okay, I admit it’s a little selfish on my part. But what better way to show one of the great Gifts He has given to us? What do you say?”

Cynthia was tearing up, “That sounds so beautiful. What do you think, Jack? Can we?”

“I think it’s perfect. What better way to start a marriage than on a day of giving and being thankful? I love the idea,” I smiled at Cynthia. Her head was a little low.

“Reverand,” I spoke up, “I have a little problem I would like to ask you about.”

“Sure, Jack. What troubles you?”

“Sir, I want Cynthia to have everything a woman wants in this marriage as do I. But I’m worried. What if I can’t father a child?” Cynthia’s head shot up. “I mean, what can be done if a child isn’t possible?”

“Many couples bring that up, but usually it is the woman. Your Gift will be Blessed by Him. If He blesses you with a child, it is wonderful. But if not, He has Blessed the union of the two people. Don’t let that trouble you.

Be thankful that Cynthia has accepted your promise of marriage and is holding on to those promises forever. You two care for each other; let Him take care of the rest. You’ll be glad you did.”

We set the time for the Wednesday before Thanksgiving to go through the motions. Stacey, Tommy, Andrew, and Allison were there as the bridal party. Tommy was to be my Best Man, and Stacey would be the Matron of Honor. Allison was the Flower Girl, and Mrs. Timbrook’s son, Victor, would be our ring bearer.

With everything set for Thanksgiving Day, we left the Rectory very excited and anxious. When we got to the car, Cynthia jumped into my arms and kissed me with a kiss so full of love. It was a while before we parted lips.

“I love you too, Baby. Wow! What was that for?”

“If I were drowning, you would dive in and put me on your shoulders so I could be saved. Jack Langdon, you never cease to amaze me.” Cynthia kissed me again.

At the apartment, Cynthia ran into the bedroom. She came out wearing her sweatpants and top. I thought it was a good idea, so I went to do the same. She had laid mine on the bed. I heard Cynthia in the kitchen getting plates and silverware.

“What’s up, Baby?” I was grinning.

“Would you like something to eat?” She turned around, and I was standing there with a smile.

“Yes, but after practice.” I just grinned.

“Practice?” Cynthia looked confused.

I approached her and put my arms around her. I kissed her soft lips and slid my tongue between them. I put my hands under her top and unhooked her bra. I ran my hands softly up and down her back. Cynthia started to coo, and looked at me, her eyes getting soft and dreamy.

I slid my hand down her pants and rubbed her warm ass. Cynthia moaned with delight. I pushed her against me. When she felt my hard cock against her, she purred. She put her hands down my pants and pulled me to her. She was fondling my ass and pushing her body against my cock.

I picked Cynthia up and carried her to the bedroom. I unzipped her top and pushed it from her shoulders. She unzipped mine, and we embraced; her warm tits felt so good against my bare chest. She reached for my cock and wrapped her fingers around it. She stroked it up and down. When I pushed her pants down, she did the same to mine.

Cynthia knelt on the bed, offering her sweet wet pussy. I gently slid my cock into her. She moaned as it reached deep into her warm pussy. I reached for her tits and fondled them. Cynthia was mewing and shaking her head.

I had my cock deep into her and stopped. I wanted it in her as I played with her tits. Cynthia moved from side to side rubbing my cock against her pussy walls. Suddenly, Cynthia fell face-first onto the bed. She rolled on her back and kicked her sweatpants off.

“Jack, come on top of me. I want to feel all of my man as he makes love to me.”

“You give me all of the love a man could want, Cynthia. The feel of your soft skin against mine, your warm tits and hard nipples pressing into my chest makes me want you even more.”

She pressed he lips against mine, and opened her legs to make room for me. She guided my cock into her wet pussy. As I slid deeper into Cynthia, she moaned and whimpered.

“OH, God, Jack. You feel so good.” She whispered in my ear.

I slowly moved my cock in and out of her. Cynthia cooed and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her eyes were filled with love and desire. I started pumping her a little faster; her eyes closed, and she groaned with delight.

My hands were wrapped around her full tits. I squeezed them and rubbed her nipples between my fingers. Now Cynthia was panting. Her orgasm was not far off; she was getting wetter. It was dripping from her pussy.

She started to stiffen as a sure sign she was ready to cum. I pumped her a little faster; her pussy squirted her girl cum onto my cock and balls. She moaned and groaned as lust pushed her over the edge, and she squirted more and more.

My cock shot it’s first load deep into her. Cynthia moaned with joy when she felt it covering her insides; my cock shot another load into her. She whimpered and smiled with lust and squeezed me tighter.

We exhausted each other, trying to give as much love as possible. I had no more cum left. I rolled from Cynthia, and we embraced. The love on her face was indescribable. She gave a heavy sigh and put her hand to my face.

“You love me so good, and I love you so good.” We kissed a long lover’s kiss.

I pulled the covers over us. She cuddled next to me as close as possible. I wrapped my arm around her.

“Honey, I forgot your warm cloth.”

“I know, Sweetheart, I know.” She kissed me and rested her head against me.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments