Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 32 - New Years Day

"Happy New Year !!!! Wait?"

19
7 Comments 7
561 Views 561
1.4k words 1.4k words

“Oh shit – darn it – ugh.” Cynthia jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. Then I heard a long-satisfied sigh of relief. She came back and crawled in next to me and tucked her head on my shoulder. “Good morning.” She purred.

“Happy New Year. Feel better?” I chuckled.

“Yes, Daddy. We feel much better. I guess that may happen at all hours. It’s like it hits all of a sudden.” Cynthia was happy.

“So, ah – no long trips?”

“No, not for a while, please. I’m not good at that off-the-road stuff. I need porcelain under my butt. I’m a county girl.” She giggled.

“Well, did my girls sleep well? I had my hand on your tummy, and that’s the last I remembered.”

“Oh, Jack, I know. And it’s my first memory of us this year.”

“I’m certain we will have some great memories this year, Baby.” I was happy.

“You can count on it.” Cynthia got out of bed. Hmmm. I’m not sure how to take that.

I smelled the aroma of coffee in the air and got out of bed. I was making the bed when Cynthia headed to the bathroom and goosed me. Okay, we are playing games. She was fussing in the bathroom, so I went for the coffee. She came out, still in her one-X tee shirt and smiling.

We sat at the table and had our coffee. We were looking at the empty bottle of champagne and the two glasses etched with the New Year on them. I looked down and closed my eyes. When I opened them, Cynthia was looking at me.

“Jack. You have a different smile on your face. Can you tell me?” She said quietly.

“Yes, gladly. I looked at the remnants of our celebration of New Year’s. My mind went back to our first meeting. I realize now, that’s when I fell in love with you. I didn’t know how to approach you with it. In some ways, I thought you would think I was saying that for extra “benefits.”

“I can see how that could be,” Cynthia agreed.

“And looking at the living room and thinking about our Thanksgiving wedding, and then your wonderful Christmas present you are carrying, Wow! It all ran through my mind in a flash. I don’t know where the time has gone, but I don’t want to keep up that pace. I want to live a long life with you, Cynthia.”

She got up and walked over to me. She sat on my lap and giggled. “Are we too heavy for you, yet?”

“NO, never,” I said.

“You’re a wonderful husband. Okay, you were a wonderful boss. You never put any moves on me or treated me like a lesser person. You are an amazing man, an amazing lover and you will be an amazing Daddy. I am the luckiest woman in the world.” Cynthia gave me a big kiss.

We hugged each other and kissed again. Then she got off of my lap.

“We need to set up the party. It’s almost noon, and they said they would be here between one and one-thirty. I don’t think Hank would make it.” We both laughed.

“Babe, around one, I’ll go downstairs and get the beer out of the locker. It should be good and cold sitting in there for three days.”

“God, Jack, you sent a chill up my back saying that.” Cynthia shivered.

We had everything together and just stepped back to look over our hard work. The doorbell rang. It was Stacey and Tommy. They came in, shaking from the cold. Stacey was suited up like she was taking a trek to the north country. Cynthia got them a cup of hot cider to warm up.

We were in the living room and chatting away and the doorbell rang again. Allison and Andrew. They looked just as cold as Stacey and Tommy. More hot cider. Everyone gathered in the living room.

Everyone traded stories about themselves and about their first Christmas and New Year’s. When the doorbell rang again. Cynthia and I looked at each other bewildered. The room got quiet as I went to the door. It was Hank, looking a bit rough.

OliviaDaviss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaDaviss

“Jack, could – could you spare a - a six-pack?” He stammered.

“Sure, Hank. Hang on.” I went to pack up his beer, and he waved and wished everyone a happy New Year. At least he was still on the right schedule. I wished him a Happy New Year and closed the door. Laughter came from the living room.

Cynthia said, “He came up last night and asked if he could turn his music up. Jack wondered if he would see midnight. I guess he did.” She laughed again.

The girls complimented Cynthia on her decorations, the guys complimented her on her appetizers. We were all having a wonderful time. Tommy must know a thousand and one jokes. Andrew works in construction. He was telling us about some of the stupid things that happen. When I told him about the Simpson screw-up, Andrew’s eyes popped out of their socket.

The girls were discussing things that happened when they were with the maid service. Stacey had taken a leave to have the baby. Allison said Mona was on her last leg. She said Mrs. Jacobs was very close to letting her go. One customer was so mad, she threatened to sue Mrs. Jacobs. I heard her in her office when she got off the phone. She said to herself – just one more, and she is gone.

About that time, Andrew stood in the center of the living room. He tapped his glass for our attention. Allison teased him, “Hey, easy on the crystal, Andrew.” That got a laugh out of all of us.

“Now,” Andrew continued,” during this past year, we have become very close friends. We have gone to parties and we have been together for dinners. We have even come together more as a family.” Everybody cheered.

“I would like to make a toast to us and toast to our first annual New Year’s Day party. So, without further eloquence, a toast to the six of us.”

“Andrew, what about Stacey? That’s seven,” Allison added.

Then Stacey spoke up, “And Cynthia, that’s eight.”

Then, the little voice made itself known to everyone. “Nine”.

Stacey continued, “And the eight – what did you say, Cynthia?”

The little voice. “Nine”

I sat Cynthia down on the sofa and knelt in front of her. “Honey, what did you say?”

Cynthia was smiling, but hiding behind her glass. “Nine.” Then she reached into her shirt pocket and handed me a pair of blue booties. I sat back on the floor, staring at the items.

I looked up a Cynthia. She was all smiles, as were the girls.

“Wait, you have, I mean – what the hell do I mean? You are carrying our daughter, Jacqueline, right?”

“Yes,” the little voice responded.

“So – I mean – you can’t have – wait! Wait a minute! You are – you mean?” I was stunned.

“When I went to see the doctor, she found Jacquline; that was the first time. When I went the other day, it took so long, because she was hearing two heartbeats. Honey, Little Jack had been hiding behind his sister, Jacquline, all along.” Cynthia started to cry tears of happiness.

I jumped off the floor and grabbed Cynthia. My tears of joy burst from my eyes. I held my little family in my arms. Cynthia’s tears and mine mixed and they ran down our faces. The group was cheering and clapping. What a marvelous turn of events for a new year.

Andrew tapped his glass again. “I guess I was a bit premature. Oh, wait – a - sorry, ladies. Wow, did I step in that one?” That brought a laugh from all of us. “A toast to our new year and our new family. May our friendship and love grow as our family grows.”

We all raised our glasses and cheered.

I knelt in from of Cynthia again. Her face was glowing with love. She smiled, a smile I had never seen before. My heart pounded in my chest and I felt so warm inside. She wanted to give me a baby because she believed in her heart that was what a woman was to give her man.

There is nothing more I could ask for.

To Be Continued

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments