Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 22 - Our First Day

"Jack and Cynthia start their new life with coffee in bed"

14
5 Comments 5
945 Views 945
2.4k words 2.4k words

I snuck out of our bed and went to the bathroom to start my morning routine.  My goal was to bring my new bride her coffee in bed.  When I emerged from the bathroom, Cynthia was not in bed. Damn it.

I heard cups being taken from the cupboard and being filled.  I started for the kitchen when Cynthia called out, “Please go back to bed, please.”  I did as I was asked.

“Cynthia came into the bedroom with our coffee, looking drop-dead gorgeous.  Her flowing hair, her dark makeup with matching lipstick, and wearing an almost see-through gown.  I couldn’t stop staring at her.

“Cynthia, you are gorgeous.  Baby, I mean, I don’t know what to say.”  My voice stammered.

She handed the cups to me and got in bed next to me.  I gave her a cup.  Cynthia smiled, then said, “I woke up during the night. I looked at my finger.  When I saw the two rings together my heart popped, and I cried with joy.  I have my dream.”

“Cynthia, you were a beautiful bride. Absolutely gorgeous.  You have outdone yourself this morning.”

“I am so happy.  So very, very happy, Jack.  When I first came to you, I called you 'Sir,' and then I was able to call you 'Honey or Sweetheart.'  My eyes were filled with tears of joy this morning when I realized I am Mrs. Jack Langdon.  My real-life Cinderella story.  My Prince Charming is my Knight in Aluminum Foil.  I love you, Jack.”  Cynthia broke down into tears.

I took her cup and mine and placed them on the nightstand.  I wrapped Cynthia in my arms and held her tight.  She clung to me as though her life depended on it.  I just held her closer and kissed the top of her head.

“I’m sorry,” (sniff), I’m just so happy (sniff -sniff), my husband.”  She started to cry again.  I held my little bride.

Cynthia settled down a little and raised her head.  I bent down and kissed her.  She used her hand to wipe her eyes and sniffed.  She said she was sorry and sniffed again.  I kissed her again. 

“I made our coffee cold,” her voice was sad.

“No, Baby; you made our love stronger,” I smiled at her.  “I’ll reheat our...”

“NO, that’s what I do.  My husband does not reheat coffee.  I will.”  Cynthia pushed the sheet back, raised her gown, and put my cup between her legs.  Then she looked at me with a satisfied smile.  I just started to laugh.

She got up and went to the kitchen.  She returned with our hot coffee and got back into bed.

“Cynthia, how would you like to spend our first day as husband and wife?”  I had no idea what she would say.

“Would you be upset if I said I would like to plan our first Christmas?  It’s only a month away.  I didn’t bring any decorations; I wanted us to have new ones for our new life together.”  Cynthia’s expression was pure excitement.  Then, the little voice came out.  “Please?”  Her shy look gets me every time, and she knows it.

“Sounds great to me.  Let’s take our coffee in the living room and start planning.”  I was getting excited about our first holidays.

Cynthia was getting out of bed and put on a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt. “I’ll make some breakfast, and then we can start talking.  Would you like my famous ham and egg on rye?”  She grinned.

“Oh yes, that would be wonderful.  I’ll straighten the bed for us.”   I offered.

“Don’t get too carried away.  I intend for us to mess it up again.”  Cynthia’s eyes twinkled, and her voice was sultry.

Cynthia brought fresh coffee and our breakfast into the living room.  I found some Christmas carols on my phone.  Somehow, that didn’t seem right, so I used the AM/FM radio on the CD player. 

We decided not to get a real tree.  It would be a mess trying to get it downstairs to the dumpsters.  Our first tree would have red and gold ornaments.  Things were moving along at a good clip when her phone rang.  It was Allison.

While they were talking, I went into the second bedroom and made a place for our new Christmas decorations.  I thought it would be easier than dragging them to the locker downstairs.  I was moving some boxes when Cynthia called for me.

“Baby, would you please come in here for a minute?  What were you doing?”

“Moving things around for our Christmas decorations.  What’s up?”

“Allison has Stacey on the call with us.  Allison has suggested that we get together on Christmas Day at their house.  They will see their families on Christmas Eve, and we will have our first Christmas together.   What do you think, Jack?”

“What a great idea.  I love it.  And how about New Year’s Day here?”  I suggested.  The girls agreed.  I went back to my rearranging, and they worked out the details.

When I finished, I went to the fridge to kidnap two beers for Cynthia and me.  I walked into the living room; Cynthia was just finishing the call.  She looked very pleased.

“The girls loved your idea.  Allison has Christmas, and we have New Year’s.  This way there isn’t a lot of stress on Stacey.  She said she is feeling good, and her tummy is growing.  Tommy is walking around proud as a peacock.  I’m so happy for her.”  Cynthia gave away her feelings with a quiet sigh.

“Jack, where do you think we should put the tree?  I would like to put it in the front window, but I don’t want to block the view.  What about here, a little off-center?”

“Hmmm,” I acted as though I were thinking.  “Honey, stand where you think the tree should go.”  Cynthia stood in the spot she liked.  “Well, I don’t know.  Let’s consider the size.  Hold out your arms.”  She gave me a funny look.

I walked up to her and put my arms around her.  She smiled at me as I reached behind her and firmly grabbed her ass cheeks.  She put her arms around my neck.  We stood there just smiling, and then we kissed.

LUCYMILLERS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCYMILLERS

“I love you, Cynthia.  This is going to be my best Christmas of all.”  I kissed her again. 

“Mmm, Jack.  My love, my husband.  You make my life wonderful,” Cynthia was starting to breathe heavier.

“So this is where you want to put the tree?” I asked in a soft voice.

“Mm-hmm,” she answered.

“Then are we going to unwrap our presents under the tree?”  I started to tease her.

“Mm-hmm,” Her eyes were getting dreamy.

I unhooked her bra and began to massage her back and into her shorts.

“Mm-hmm,” Cynthia moaned.

She reached into my sweatpants and wrapped her fingers around my growing cock.

“MM-HMM!” Cynthia made a soft, growling sound.

Cynthia removed my top and pushed my pants to the floor; I stepped out of them.  She started taking her clothes off and knelt in front of me.  She sucked my cock a few times and then lay on the floor.

“A little girl left some milk and cookies for Santa.  She wants to thank him for putting her on his Naughty List.  Now Santa can see how naughty she can be.”  She seductively licked her lips.

I knelt between her legs and lowered myself to the floor.  I smiled at Cynthia, “Santa says, he’ll eat the cookies first, then have the milk,” I said with a devilish tone.

“Oh, Santa!  Eat all you want; there’s always more,” she cooed.

I lightly licked Cynthia’s pussy lips.  She moaned and squirmed at my touch.  She groaned as I sucked them into my mouth and ran my tongue between them from the bottom to her clit.  She jumped a little when my tongue slid over her clit.

I reached for her large warm tits.  She cooed as I firmly squeezed them.  Her moaning continued as I squeezed her nipples and pulled them.  Cynthia put her hands on the back of my head, lifted her hips, and shoved them against my mouth.  I darted my tongue in and out of her pussy; she started to shake.

Cynthia’s was shaking more as I sucked her pussy lips and ran my tongue through them.  I could taste the first drops of her girl cum.  The warm, sweet taste of what was coming.  I slid my tongue into her pussy and licked the opening, then rubbed it with my tongue.

Cynthia’s body strained as the first shot of cum squirted from her pussy.  She held my head captive, and she shot her cum into my mouth.  I squeezed her tits to continue to arouse her.  When I pinched her nipples, she squirted more cum.  I licked up as much as possible until she pushed my head away.

Cynthia covered her tender parts as she lay on the floor panting.  Finally, she looked up at me smiling, but still breathing rather heavily.  Our lovemaking has certain steps that we enjoy.  It has been part of it from the beginning.  This is the part where Cynthia takes a little time to enjoy her orgasm and flirt with me.  Then reaches for me.  She smiled and whispered I want my man, and our loving continues. 

I crawled over Cynthia, she raised her legs, and I lowered my cock against her wet pussy.  Cynthia’s eyes meet mine, but as I slide my cock into her, she closed her eyes and gives a heavy sigh of desire.  Almost a lustful moan.

I rub my body against her clit.  She inhaled sharply when I sucked her tit into my mouth.  Now I start pumping my cock in and out of her.  She pushes her hips up to meet me, and my cock goes deeper into her pussy.  The harder I push into her the more Cynthia moans with happiness.

My balls are boiling.  My cum shoots out of my cock, flooding her pussy.  Cynthia purrs as the molten lava pours into her.  I put my arms under her legs, now I can penetrate her deeper.  I start pounding Cynthia as more cum splatters her insides.

Cynthia is moaning and purring while I pound in her tender pussy.  I am still shooting cum into her when she begins to groan and whimper, then a stream of cum squirts from her pussy.  We cum together a few times, then we collapse from exhaustion.  Neither of us has any cum left.

I rolled from Cynthia and lay next to her.  We were still panting a little.  She is a great lover.  I put my arm around her shoulders and she rolled next to me.  The feel of her warm body and full tits against my body keeps me very interested.

“Jack, are you sure this is a good place for our tree?”  She was teasing.

“Sure, Baby, but I think we should get a stand for it.”  I chuckled.

She grabbed my wilted cock, “I think it stands very well on its own, um I mean, with my help.”  She snuggled closer.

Her phone was buzzing, it was just within my reach.  I handed it to her.

“Hello, oh hi Stacey.  Are we busy?”  Cynthia looked at me and we burst into laughter.

I heard Stacey saying, “Oh God, I’m so sorry, I’ll a call later, oh shit I’m so embarrassed.”  Cynthia and I kept laughing.

“Hang on, Stacey.”  I helped Cynthia from the floor, but we were still laughing.

While the girls talked, I went back to my project in the second bedroom. 

Cynthia had finished talking to Stacey and joined me bringing gifts of a naked wife and a cold beer.  I pulled her to me and hugged her.  She smiled and kissed me.

“I was going to give you a choice, it seems as though I would have wasted my time.  And that’s a good feeling.  How is your project coming, Baby?”

Pretty good.  I thought the far corner we would use for the decorations.  We can move things around as we get more over time.  But I thought we, I should say I, wouldn’t have to go down to the locker in December.  It gets damn cold down there.

“Today would have been a bad day to go to the shops, Black Friday and all.  I think we can look for some decorations tomorrow.  It’s Small Business Saturday, so that could be fun going down Main Street.  I’ll bet it’s beautiful, Jack.

“You could have teased her about not interrupting her and Tommy when she was trying to get pregnant.  No, that would have been very mean.  Forget I said it.”  I felt stupid.  Cynthia just smiled.

 

Departed Soul  

     

       

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments