Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sit Back And Watch

"She cucks her boyfriend on video call then comes home for the finale"

138
27 Comments 27
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Ellie placed her phone on the tripod, ensuring that the camera framed the cherry red, S-shaped chaise where her new friend, Erick, was sitting handcuffed to the rings on the side and blindfolded to deprive his senses. His cock was throbbing in anticipation after having talked to Ellie for several days to set up their meeting.

"Told you I was meeting up with a friend, babe," she told her boyfriend, who was attentively watching through a video call with a glob of lube in one hand ready to be applied.

She walked in front of the camera, making her appearance on her self-directed amateur porn scene, wearing only the cheeky panties her boyfriend had gifted her recently for her birthday, which fit snugly and amplified the shape of her behind.

She swayed her hips and reached around her back to caress her ass cheeks, squeezing them and spanking each one loud enough for her boyfriend to hear. She bent over and reached down for her ankles, further teasing him and giving him a good reason to lube his cock and start stroking.

Erick couldn't see what was going on, but he could imagine that she was getting her boyfriend ready for the show. He understood his role and was happy to fulfill a couple's fantasy, especially if the woman had a body like Ellie's.

She peeled off her clinging panties to reveal her glistening labia to the camera and allow her scent to reach Erick. It wasn't her first time cucking her boyfriend, but they found the fetish so incredibly arousing that it hadn't lost any of its novelty with them.

"You see why you have to be a cuck, right?" she asked her boyfriend, bringing attention to Erick's larger dimensions.

"Go on, tell him something, Erick," she said as she balled up her soaked panties.

"She needs something bigger—" he began before she stuffed her panties into his mouth.

They had spoken about the scenario beforehand but it was live and unexpected for her boyfriend. Her favorite part about being shared was performing for her boyfriend as his personal porn star, and she was always determined to put on a satisfying show full of surprises.

She straddled Erick, pushing his erection against his abdomen to rub its length between her swollen labia and lubricate it. She glided on it, back and forth, flexing her glutes and thighs that she knew were making her boyfriend drool from his camera angle.

"He's right. His cock is so much bigger than yours," she said, turning to look at the camera with a smile on her face. "You'll never feel me this wet, babe."

Erick moaned in response to her words, begging for her warmth, but she was in control and decided to continue teasing them both. She loved having the spotlight on her and controlling the distinct pleasures for both of them. She lifted herself just enough to align her opening with this engorged, mushroom-shaped tip then slowly descended on his length until her ass cheeks rested on his thighs.

"Mmmnng, fuck," she moaned, throwing her head back, while savoring the fullness inside of her.

She pushed off with her feet, feeling her grip reluctantly release most of his shaft before welcoming it back in by dropping her weight on him. She repeated that a few times, each time crashing down harder than the last, to ensure her boyfriend heard it.

She kept herself in good shape by working out several times a week, which gave her the strength and stamina to work her body for maximum pleasure. The commitment to her physique was best reflected by her bubble butt, and the way it inspired lascivious glances in public had been the catalyst to tempt her boyfriend with the idea of sharing her.

Her rhythm was flawless and intense thanks to all the practice repetitions she did at home with her favorite dildo. She knew exactly how far up she could go without him slipping out and how low she had to drop back down to have her ass ripple against him.

Erick's orgasm control had been tested countless times by hotwives but there was something about Ellie that pushed him towards the edge sooner than expected, making him curl his toes and bite down on her panties to withstand her relentless euphoria.

"I know you're fucking your fist, baby," she said, moving her hands up to her breasts to caress them.

She was right, she knew him well, better than anyone did. He was penetrating his lubed fist at the sight of her juices trickling down the chaise, burning with jealousy that she never reacted like that with him. Her cries of pleasure took center stage, loud enough to be heard by the neighbors in the apartment next door and reassure her boyfriend that he had made the right decision in allowing her to explore her sexuality.

Her grip massaged his length, soothing away his stress every time she made it disappear and reappear, with the bouncing of her flesh and the sounds of her increased lubrication adding to their sensory stimulation.

Fuck, he just doesn't slip out, her boyfriend shamed himself.

Although his moans were muffled, they encouraged her to continue slamming her pussy down on him, knowing that her boyfriend would give in before she did.

"I love...being a slut...baby," she said between breaths.

Her words made her boyfriend stroke faster, they served as proof that she enjoyed the dynamic as much as he did. He had released her inner vixen, making her the dominant figure in their relationship, while becoming a cuckold at the mercy of her desires. Outsourcing her pleasure brought him one of his own, upheld by their insurmountable feelings for each other.

She slowed her pace, working his length gently against the erogenous spots that made her pussy juices drool. She adjusted her hips, simultaneously using his shaft to ignite her G-spot while rubbing her clit against him.

"I'm gonna come so fucking hard," she warned, bracing the three of them for the climax.

Her boyfriend knew he couldn't take her to such heights, her peak could only be reached by the bulls he shared her with. He wasn't numb to the realization, in fact, it always felt like the first time. A distinct heat emanated from his core, rushing from his chest to his limbs, overwhelming him with a mixture of jealousy and arousal that he had grown addicted to.

Dom_Sub_Lady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dom_Sub_Lady

Work that pussy on his...big cock, he said, losing control and emptying his load into a dry, rough paper towel. Flood her, creampie her please.

Erick groaned through his restraints, unable to see or feel anything besides her gripping warmth. The contrast was evident, they were wet and throbbing, sharing their sex juices, while her boyfriend balled up the sticky paper towel. His first rope of hot semen splashed deep inside of her, asking her for a mutual release, but she held out long enough to show the guys that she had defeated them and lasted the longest.

"Hmmnng, fuckk!" she cried, arching her back to release the body-rocking orgasm.

Her spasming grip milked his warmth into hers. She did it for her boyfriend, it's what he wanted, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy it thoroughly. Her body was powerful, able to make a man succumb to it, while exceeding his pleasure with her own gushing climax. Amidst their heavy breathing and light perspiration, their sexual ecstasy announced itself with a fraction of his load escaping the seal of her swollen labia.

Her creampied, reddened pussy was proof of the shared girlfriend she had become. Her boyfriend had encouraged her every step of the way, but it never quite satiated either of them. The constantly changing dynamic, full of emotions, kept them on their edge. It made their relationship intriguing, always looking forward to making another fantasy a reality.

"Same time next week," she announced, loud enough for the two of them to hear.

She uncuffed him and started preparing her departure. She blew a kiss to the camera and turned it off. However, the performance had not concluded, she still had to get home and do one final thing. She knew that by the time she got there, her boyfriend would be hard again, and she could use his favorite pocket pussy on him while teasing him with some juicy details.

On the way home, she customized her boyfriend's experience in her mind, deciding what to say and which path to take with his submission. Every shared experience required a bonding conclusion to reset their relationship and commence the addictive process again.

When she got to their place, she found him naked in bed, stroking himself. The bathroom light hinted that he was warming his pocket pussy in the sink as she expected. "Listen carefully, there are some new things for this next cycle," she said, walking past him towards the bathroom.

She stripped naked and put his toy in its clear case before returning to the room. "You will be pussy-free for the following month, one long and grueling month, and next time you get my pussy will be with sloppy seconds," she added, securing the bottom of the case for added tightness.

"Y-yes, ma'am," her boyfriend said, feeling his cock twitch in intimidation of her dominant persona.

She sat next to him, refusing to kneel before him as to not break their power dynamic. "A bit of lube is all you get," she said, letting out a glob of saliva into the toy and then rubbing the life-like lips against her pussy lips to lubricate them with a mixture of Erick's semen and her juices.

She pushed the pocket pussy down past his head then moved it in a corkscrew motion to lubricate it with her saliva. She worked it down half his length then brought it back up, simulating a blowjob, which she only gave him when celebrating finding a new guy to cuck him with.

She repeated the motion, each time going lower, until the lips touched the base of his cock. She leaned into his ear, "He hit that deep spot in my pussy you can't reach," she whispered.

He swallowed hard and grabbed on to her thigh. "Ohmm, fuck, it made y-you squirt on him," he said, fighting back the urge to orgasm in the deeper textures of the toy.

She'd gotten used to teasing his cuckold side, separating it from the normal treatment as her boyfriend, and working those kinks that elevated his arousal. "You'll never know what that feels like. Closest you'll get will be with sloppy seconds," she added, increasing the pace of her hand and challenging his orgasm control.

He made eye contact with her, knowing that it had been his idea to share her in the first place and that sloppy seconds would be a milestone for him as a cuckold. He was responsible for unleashing her inner slut and encouraging it to conquer the orgasms of other men. "You're such a slut," he said, squeezing her thigh to signal the release of his climax. "I fucking...love it."

She softly bit his earlobe and stroked the toy through his orgasm, ensuring his load thoroughly coated the inside of his pocket pussy. She held it firmly in place, with his twitching cock spurting the last few drops into the different textured pattern a couple inches beyond his head. "I'm your slut," she said, giving him the reassurance he craved during his post-orgasmic moments.

Maneuvering through the dynamics of their relationship was difficult at times, but she found empowerment in taking control of their sexual explorations. Even when she was taking the lead, she always looked for the approval and satisfaction of her boyfriend. Her primary rule kept her grounded, understanding that their pleasures could not exceed their level of trust. She prioritized building him up for the tougher moments, the ones that left his ego and pride exposed to the wrath of her lustful perversions.

Testing their limits was an integral part of their kinks, and having him go one month pussy-free was only scratching the surface of what was stored in the depths of her mind. She had a long way to go in her journey to becoming a sexual goddess, one that performed for a single member in the audience, whose validation she craved in the form of being reclaimed after giving the experience of her body to another man.

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments